look nicer ,
feel better,
smell really good if in an older car,
looks better over time if taken care of,
does not stain like cloth,
attracts women,
are fashionable,
are more comfortable to sit in,
are easy to clean with a wipe and a vacuum .
no need to shampoo stains out of them,
make a car look and feel luxurious, even if it's in a shitbox.
leather wrapping is considered an art if done by hand
is the only seat material that could be used in a muscle car or bench seats without looking retarded

why would ANYBODY choose cloth over leather?
cloth: stains easily,
retains odors easily
looks ugly
looks cheap
picks up small particles like dust easier
the only pro they have compared to leather is they don't retain as much hest in the summer

leather seats are better. prove me wrong

Cloth is
>more comfy
>easier to repair
i have a leather wheel and its a pita, much prefer a normal wheel

Bus seats are not comfier senpai

Sit in a hot car with leather seats and then in a hot car with cloth seats. Never again leather

I'm going to be the first Veeky Forums poster to put bread on hood on a Rolls Royce in a few years

Half of these are "they feel better", which is wrong
More of these are "they don't stain", which wouldn't be a problem if you took care of your car
And the rest of these are "they look better", which just means you have abhorrent fucking taste

it's almost like everybody here is a poorfag whose car didn't come with leather seats kek

*notices your bare shin in summer*
OwO what's this?

Fuck leather.

t. faggot

wearing shorts is for faggots

I can't hear you over the brake squeal

hot as fuck in the summer and cold as tits in the winter. Try sitting in a car that's had a deep freeze in -10 weather with leather seats and you tell me whats better.

They're great in the spring and autumn though.

pic not related

kunt

>feel better
no

I personally prefer leather over cloth too. But I like the mixed leather and suede combination.

Drive on leather seats in summer with no a.c. and get back to me then faggot

this guy knows

>puts the window down

what a great alternative.

Cloth is better. Here is my interior.

>thinking the windows being down and cooling the vehicle down 5 degrees in a humid 105 degree day helps the swamp that forms on anyone's ass and back in the car
Hard to get pussy in a 90s shit box when you're both sweaty from the shitty leather seats

Veeky Forums can only afford used cars owned by several normies who didn't know how to care for leather seats

Love leather seats but I live in Arizona and summers here are brutal enough as it is

>letting the vehicle cool out first, and keeping the windows down

what a great alternative.

I got perforated ventilated seats, so even with that, that issue would be solved with ease.

>cloth is easier to repair
unless you tear some material you have trouble sourcing and even then it might mean replacing the entire part of seat. Leather is easier to renovate with silicone/"liquid leather" and matching paint, done by a professional.

Leather is hot in Summer and cold in Winter, but frankly: it's a more expensive option that is "supposed" to be found in more luxurious cars - meaning owners are able to park their cars in shade/warm spaces whenever they feel like doing so. Then again: too hot - blast the A/C, too cold - blast the heater or turn heated seats on

Leather seats are fine in colder climates. I live in hot and humid climate though, so i literally have to peel myself of the seat to get out.

I really should buy seatcovers

Why not both?

I love leather and I love wood

I understand the love for 90's japanese fabrics that were both comfy and indestructible, but you simply cannot beat supple leather.

If you're not a lazy dumbfuck, it's not hard to care for either. Literally, and annual treatment (maybe twice if you live in a blistering heat state) of a vitamin E solution with natural oils. A decent window tint, etc.

But some modern leathers are shit. I blame environmental agencies for fucking things up. Making it harder to tan hides for long term use.

leather would be ok if it was of a good quality

but i'm convinced manufacturers use chinese scrap slaughterhouse leather that actually ends up costing less to manufacture than high quality textile and turn around and sell it to stupid people as a "luxury" upgrade while laughing their way to the bank

because i live in south florida and theyre too fucking hot

I think Dracula has you beat there.

Thats why you get a car that has both heated and cooled seats nigga

Leather is nice. I like how you can clean it with a damp cloth and you can slide in and out of the car when you arrive.

I dont like how it ages and it makes the car super fucking warm on hot days. The squeaks of the material can get annoying as well.

I still lean towards cloth though, in my eyes, Velour is king.

Doesn't that sound redundant?

Why get extra tech to compensate for something that you can fix with cloth seats. My car is ONLY available with leather seats, so I don't really have a choice.

this, user.... millenials are on this board. Like go look at their faggy sticker thread

fuck off, Hoon.

I don't dislike leather, I dislike tacky leather.