>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1822695/page/1
pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Caktuzz/characters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude haha

another day in damnation

Is it me or is this one of the most grindy leagues for completing challenges?
Some of the shit like the "claim the 4 top tier essences" I didn't even get when I played the essence league..

I've beat hydra!

Or so I think it says.

where is your physical life user

I keep it hidden under my matress so no one can steal it.

thats not even the worst one.

>find every single perandus container with some being super rare
>kill EVERY SINGLE invasion boss
>do every single map tier with 8 mods, I.E. waste dozens of vaal orbs trying to make 15 map tiers 8 mod with mods that your build can actually run

>needing physical life
normie ree etc

tala moana, warrior

And of course - "complete four endgame grinds"
what the fuck are they thinking?

Probably thinking everyone who completes it will get a prize since there will definitely be less then 50 and everyone gets a teeshirt.

>four endgame grinds? that's not so b-
>"kill guardians 40 times or atziri 100 times or Izard 100 times etc"

>levelling as SRS for the first time

What do I put in my offhand? Do I use wand + spirit shield or something/

You missed the worst one

is a flame golem build worth the crazy price? Its like 10ex for the jewels alone.

>map with frost valdez
>clear map in 3 mins
>kill boss in 15 mins

Its pretty much a collect loot while your minions kill everything build

So yes

yeah its pretty good. definitely shaper viable and probably best speed clearing of any summoner build, they clear screens away and basically clear as fast as you can move.

CHALLENGE TIME
name a build that meets all of the following

>can use the main skill before level 30
>needs/uses nothing more than a 4l
>tanky or at least not a glass cannon
>uses only rares or cheap uniques
>endgame viable

Righteous Fire meets all but the first since you can't fucking use it until you fucking reach maps. There's a fucking top block Duelist but it uses expensive uniques such as Bringer of Rain, Soul Taker/Varunastra, and The Surrender.

No, not really.

Yeah reverberation wand, or just Aurumvorax + tabula / Ashrend

interesting, thanks guys!

I went with a +cast speed wand offhand

Essence Drain and Flameblast Totems.

The council is the worst one though.

Guardians can be profitable in hardcore. Make an armor build, spamm minotaur sell the brass dome for like 500c if it drops. One brass dome already covers the cost of 40x minotaur lair maps.

On a good day you can run Izaro in 3-4 minutes on average. , still doing him 100 times is mind boggling long and boring. Atziri same stuff but getting the sets is a struggle. Breachlords are also pretty fast.

Rigwald is also annoying if you are not doing it in a group. His ''kill 7 specific uniques'' is also super annoying.

Flame Totem?

also, ele or necro?

I heard you can use RF pretty early with the kikazaru rings

Necro, unless you are softcore and want to do the boss kill cheese where you let your invincible golems kill things while dead.

Elementalist if you can't afford an Anima Stone.
Necro otherwise.
You can also always respec, since it's same base class, same overall tree. It'll just be 5 Respec points per Ascendancy node, so don't allocate beyond the Liege of the Primordial node.

Earthquake.

Bringer of rain is not expensive. You can also use a scaeva or a cheap sword. You should take a lioneye's remorse before the surrender.

The easiest thing to do is slap earthquake + reduced duration and get a marohi erqi and the rest rares.

many builds would fit that spot, but it may mean using en enchanted+essence crafted helm with hieropant 20 ele pen helm bonus

or any BoR build (assuming a BoR can be considered cheap)

etc. use your brain

>bor
>expensive
It's like 1c unless you're aiming for the legacy op as shit version

wait, you can respec out of an ascendancy class?

how kill angus on merciless?
he's harder than fucking malachai

Okay, I'll look into those. Thanks.

Actually, I can do that probably. Just got started in the league and only have a little currency.

Yeah I can't do anything expensive yet.

Yes. Unspec all Ascendancy Points, then use any Ascendancy Altar, Normal, Cruel, Merc., or Uber.

holy shit i had no idea.

>challenge : alch from vendor
>recipe : 3 items with the same name

isnt there a better way I'm not going to do that, I'm sure I already got some alchs from vendoring trash so why it doesnt count

hit until xhe runs out of blood

nvm

There's literally a Prophecy that gives you 4 identical Rares. Just wait for that to come up, trigger it, and sell the copies.
You could also amass random Rares that vend for Alch shards and then vend them all at once.

just sell trove items

nothing you do to a character is permanent, you can change the entire tree, ascendancy, bandits, you can even delevel a character to any level you want.

Ascendancy Changing was actually added in a more recent patch than Ascendancies. It's reasonable to not be aware.

Kinetic blast is the reason I have cancer

kinetic blast is badass though, best part about wanders

*only good part about wanders

fixd

uh no, vaal power siphon is the only good thing about wanders

nice meme. if I wanted to clear fast I'd just use the better vaal skill, rather than a worse version of vaal spark.

is there a good KB wander build for this patch?

yesterday people where discussing a pretty good kb build, redditfriend

>got a test tomorrow
>didnt study because I just picked this game up again
Fuck

>good

arguable, you need to use quite a few uniques so your maximum ES (or life if you are trying to make it mega budget) is gonna be shit.

the dps can be insane and I think the playstyle is fun. here's a decent guide to follow, note you don't have to go shav's or skyforths or any of that shit, crown of eyes is pretty much the only mandatory unique.

didn't press ctrl v whoops pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1822695/page/1

RIP

rip rank 1 lel

fuckin howa unethical

dB^)

hes not actually rank 1, anyone who reaches 100 gets called rank 1 because it counts them as tied for rank 1

why would it do that

thats dumb

>Leap Slam with BF
>Not Whirling Blades

>Try SRS after years of refusing to do so due to contrarian faggotism
>Having a blast

Welp, fuck me

Double dipping BF: with or without CWC Bladefall?

cwc means give up 2 slots so you dont have deal with cast time and/or mana (remember at least one of those would be wasted on spell echo)

id go cwc

honestly if I can make leap slam fast enough I go with it, I dont like how most maps that arent strand have so much shit on the ground that I just get stuck everytime with WB

Was SSFHC a failure? with the exception of Steel, no one bothered to actually push hard

>died numerous times in the past due to cyclone getting stuck on random shit on the ground.
I can cyclone through a giant chick with multiple boobs but heaven forbid a small rock gets in my way.

it was a minor """feature""" they added to appease autismal shitters
had the whole league been focused on ssf, then yeah it would be considered a flop

Doesn't seem to do much while leveling but guess it will be better later on with more sockets and better supports
Thanks

Feels good to know glacial hammer isn't a total waste.

the hell is that candle skill?

also 60k tooltip is... average? do you have any pen besides frost bomb? 60k of what is mostly ele damage isn't impressive for end game.

Why doesn't remote mine support increase the damage of fire trap by 30% more?

never mind, you got both cold pen and pandemonius, looks pretty good then I guess

remeber that if you are doing poison BF, you can cwc with wither for literally fuckloads of free damage

his ammy penetrates for 20% agaisnt chilled enemies, and hes got the wise oak, and I can see he has cold pen because of the V in the glacial hammer icon

at how much ES you think it's safe to take Chaos Inoculation + vaal pact + ghost reaver combo?
I'm seriously asking
I'm seriously stupid

avg tooltip dps with charge and etcs with the gull and lion's roar.

Summon Lesser Shrine.

mind sharing your poe profile? looks really cool

not even tooltip warriors traditionally buff themselves with shrines, let alone two of them

not bad, but you know that if you were usign something like ice crash, that would be your dps per stage

divide this number by 4 and you got your effective dps against any guardian or chill immune boss

>that would be your dps per stage
what did he mean by this

Sure pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Caktuzz/characters
Well the point of using the gull is for free shrine(lesser resist), but not mandatory since aegis is enough to ignore elemental reflect.

Leveling firestorm into vaal spark inquisitor.

Do I want to level with 2x axiom or 2x lifesprig? I've never really noticed if the crit was actually useful on axiom.

out a fucking BARREL

each ice crash hit has 3 stages
each stage has its own dps
hit damage is all stages together

grats on your 1c unique

uhm nice try bud but everyone knows i just made SOLID 3c

heh better luck next time *leap slams away*

only the strongest stage deals damage

just came back to the game after a couple years break, gunna fuck around in standard a bit till I get the feel of everything. what skill would be best for low life MF? I know dual spork totem is dead now, I don't know if flame totem is dead either. something good that I can cull with.

congrats on the non meta build but if you have to use

Varunastra
the Gull
Aegis
the Red Nightmare
the Pandemonius

to make it work, the skill probably isn't very good by itself
just another case of throwing currency at a build to make a subpar skill feel okay

>implying im not pricefixing it RIGHT NOW to get it down to 1 alt

you are missinformed/dont know how to build it

not helping some standard retard that posts disgusting pictures

leave this general

retard

wtf how are you not doing any physical damage? glacial hammer has only 50% conversion

winter burial

>X2 Winter Burial for 100% Phys to Cold Conversion