/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #452

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #452

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed)

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Mar. 24th - Mar. 26th
>Angela (Ardor), Hildegard (Thunder), Linmay (Whirlwind), Luri (Light), Gerrard (Dark), Bell (Thunder, Legendary), Presty (Dark, Legendary)

Mar. 31st - Apr. 2nd
>Kyoko (Ardor), Blade (Thunder) Vivid Fear (Whirlwind), Virgil (Light), Lynbell (Dark), Khirel (Whirlwind, Legendary), Jibril (Light, Legendary)

Current events:

Littre Plushie Event Mar. 16th - Mar. 31st
Litz: Mar 12th - Mar 26th
Nute: Mar 12th - Mar 26th
March Scout Event Mar. 16th - Mar. 31st
More info can be found in-game

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imoutoliciouslnt.blogspot.ca/2016/08/soccer-spirits-heir-of-kiri.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uriel is too qt.

>Server maintenance in 8mins

n-nani?

huh

BT seems to use super high tech force fields generators instead of magic.

They do say in the lore that planet Umbra is a star faring civilization. If they have FTL ships why do most WW players look so low tech?

Literally what?

In the one light novel back story they translated the human guy is traveling to Umbra on a galactic cruise liner staffed by cat eared stewardesses.

His accident sends him to Minerva instead.

I didn't know this game had light novels.

Only one is translated (the one where the human male from earth ends up crossdressing and playing soccer with the thunder girls, and the coup attempt on Bell.

The other story dealt with young meiran, apparently, but it wasn't translated.

>server maintenance
WHAT

Source

I saw that earlier too, but it's still letting me play.

I just assumed planet umbra was like in Tenchi (the royal planet of Jurai) with sacred tree magic allowing them to travel outer space.

They live simple low tech lives but have super advanced tech and magic at their finger tips due to tree power.

Silla loves me.

because most of them are tribal savages, maybe they were integrated into the galaxy very early in their development and so the technology was introduced rather than produced

Never mind. Just got kicked off.

>2 hour maint

threads going to die before then

>Cant play soccer spirits
>Forced to talk to you guys

S-so how are you all tonight?

Here is the first translated mini-novel.

imoutoliciouslnt.blogspot.ca/2016/08/soccer-spirits-heir-of-kiri.html

>“This spaceship’s interior-- it just looks like my airplane flights from years ago. I thought an alien spaceship would look a lot more sci-fi, and cool, and all that.”

>“Hehe, Danbi Oppa is a dummy! You don’t know? This is made in Planet Umbra, specially designed for Earth people! They copied after airplane interiors from Earth, so of course it’s going to look very familiar!”

>“I know that, but I’m saying that’s just completely unnecessary.”

>I just got considered an idiot by my own sister...

>“On top of that, I thought aliens would have four arms, and three eyes, and maybe twelve legs, but they just look like humans.”

>“Oppa, please! What do you mean, ‘look like humans’? They have cute bunny ears!”

>Nabi pointed at a passing stewardess as she spoke. The stewardess was wearing a hanbok-like, Asiatic traditional dress, and had rabbit ears. I heard that’s the trait of the “Myo” clan of Planet Umbra...

So the umbra ship they sent to earth was actually designed to resemble earth tech. They haven't mentioned what normal kemonomimi spaceships look like yet.

lets fug

only if im big spoon after fugging when we cuddle

can i join

>spoon
I prefer chest pillow

only if im the big spoon after fugging the first one when im done cuddling after we cuddle.

Well, after taking a long break, like a couple of monthes, i`m finally into this game once more.
So basically i`m not aware of current meta but something tells me i have to make a mono team.
So 1st pic is a team I used a long time ago and others what can i make of them in a future.
Still missing Kevin and Evylin but i guess i will get them soon.
So which one is a better choice or should I just forget about this and ask stupid questions about how i can make my team better?

Glad I hadn't used my 100 club ST yet so my ST can recharge in the meantime. Though this means I'll have to stay up. Usually I'd go to bed in an hour.

>translator
>narane
>he dedd
I ALREADY MAKE PEACE WITH THAT FACT FUCK I'M CRYING

either or is fine with me as long as im the dominant one in this.

Just keep spamming his name im sure he'll come back.

But I'm bigger

Baltheon/Renee/Sharr - Use Elaine instead of Renee for now
Victoria/Lia/Gaphyl - Get a proper CM
Duran/Silk/Shu/Kiki - Get Kevin and dump Kiki
BT - Get El Repayon for her

Use Lia or Duran Ace

You can also invest in Shanti since she's pretty good too.

WW isn't as monolithic as Light, Dark, and Thunder.
Some have tech, but most have magic, so magic shapes their societies.

Not your dick though.

why do we get a dumb old hag skin from the stories but not this character

b-but you shouldnt have one

She would probably just be a throw away 4* if they added her.

Im a guy, of course I have one.

She will be a legend

Apparently people on galaxy were having everything on their accounts wiped. Go to leddit to get this information and get this gem

>Legend Pick + Unique Pick actually just buff thunder units and nerf WW and I call it even... This is what happens if u make too many broken WW units....

Never change thunderfags

I retract my original proposition

And I thought I wouldn't have to post a smug ww this thread
Oh well, guess some things don't change
SOON

I bet that was just Densuo again. He was already having a bad week before Miho EE was announced.

Serves them right

So. basically mono-teams are not good yet?
The main problem in Shanti is her stones.
My Sharr got some really nice stones and making some new with such good ghost stats is really a lot of pain.
When switching to Angela is just ~50k fucking gold

Too late user.

Mono team are good, but compared to rainbow/dual, not good enough.
Just stick with Sharr until you have enough to invest in Shanti, Sharr is still pretty good.

What legend will you get with your ticket, /ssg/?

Miho EE will steal spirit when ally in her vertical line make an action

________(You)_______

You bbygirl hmu sometime.

Monos are actually pretty good, dark in particular has several players at or near universe league.

You have a decent base for mono WW. Shanti is better than Sharr due to the Presty. Your best bet is going rainbow for the time being and building toward whatever you want

Galaxy server error correction of some users' goods data abnormal
Compensation for misrepresentation of the sewer function will be paid by 3/30 Thank you for your reference.
I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.
Thank you.

>premium ticket
>20k gold
Thanks BB! You're the literal best!

>sewer function

What did they mean by this?

Game's a literal sewer

Well, thanks.
Shit, Sharr has 8% crit chance in each fucking stone, i`m afraid i`m not gonna make it for Shanti.

Even I removed him from my friends list at this point. It's been almost a year, he can't be summoned any more.

I've been planning to get Beth for a while now because I'd prefer to collect waifu, I like her breasts, and I've been planning to go monolight eventually.

But if I think rationally about the longterm, picking Baltheon would be better to help me collect D-stones and by extension collect more waifu.

>being this much of a shitstain
I have YChan and DonaldTrump in my friendlist even if I'll never see them again. I wish I had Narane, fuck you.

You can wait for new leg skins rotation and make Balth your waifu

You can still climb to galaxy with Sharr, she just gets fucked over by Presty, which basically everyone in high galaxy is running

>legend ticket
Literally, what?

balth might be reason enough to not go mono(burst), also lets you use shu /and/ duran.

Duran ace rainbow is most def a thing. depends what other units you happen to have.

for now why not just run sharr/elaine/balth frontline + duran ace rainbow? you have miho EE to look forward to also

S-sorry... my ace is in fairly high demand and I just didn't have anyone else left to cull from my friends list. I'm not going to boot active players from my club, which is most of my list, and the rest are turbowhale aces.

Why do they keep making Dark legendaries universe tier, and 5* shit tier?

How do I make a WW/Thunder team?

Why are you stuttering user?
Man the fuck up don't let him talk to you like that.

I`m not used to the current meta.
I thought my team is heavily outdated.

Karpila/Elchitusa/Shanti-Leventor
Meiran/Felix/Khirel
Duran/Ass/Aiolos/Nikita ace
Glayde

You're welcome

Btw I`m glad they made Shu at least viable again.
I wasn`t happy looking on him on the bench asking me to join the team with puppy eyes.

>viable
He's broken as shit.
He steals and penetrates literally everything while recovering himself and the rest of the team.
Whoever thought that was balance?

>this will never be real

Fair enough for being the worst legend for such a long time

you've got a bit of a CM problem but beyond that you are basically at the "i don't have the absolute best unit for this position" and "i wish i had more legends" level of issues. you'll be fine.

>he now gets to be one of the most broken legends for a longer time

What's with that transparent FIFTH spirit stone slot

This is the mentality that made Dark what it is today.
Nothing. Just a cockteaser

8*

Guin is a slut and dare I say this, more of a slut than milky.
I'm obviously joking aside from milky being a slut but I think you have a small amount of shit taste because nep is the worst nep in nep.

My Presty's dick is literal diamonds

That`s not just CM, all my mid suxx and i know it.
They are literally 0-1 superbs all.
I couldn`t get Victoria like for a hell long time.
Trading her for Lynbell was like a godsend.

Dark was always good with WW

Why doesn't Ernesto's active give crit rate like Milky's does?

What is this WW harassment?

Shut the FUCK up, you WW using piece of shit.

Morgana EE when?

I'm not gonna go nuts and insist that every single 3 and 4* player gets an EE, but Morgana is unique in that she's the only 4* player that's the leader of her little faction or group, which by extension means she's also eventually going to be the only one that doesn't have an EE. Giving her some special treatment doesn't seem too untoward.

Storywise, it at least makes some sense since Verister is basically teaching her the game as they go.

Make it a special event match- you have to farm materials from the fight to evolve her, and you can only enter if she's on your team.

Oh boy I love this

Lynbell?

Think of a character, anyone
You're trapped in a room with them until the maintenance ends, what happens?

I get violently violated until all my juices are inside her womb with the intent of procreation for the purpose of prego fucking with the intent of making a threesome with our female child
Yes it's Milky

Linmay
I knot her with my big fat wolf cock

We hack BB headquarters
Qtpila

she berates me in various ways
then we fug because she's a lonely person
Bora

>reddit says that muspel is good

>ssg says Silla is OP
>she's shit
buffs when