/drg/ - DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=14038103
oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/158875868895/ndrv3-transcripts-ouma-kokichis-kokoronpa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to save Mukuro. I want to save her from her rotten shitbird of a sister. I will convince Juzo to stop being a bitch and confess to Munakatana before the sisters even arrive, sending that bitch Junko straight to the electric chair. And once she's dead and Mukuro is all alone, i will swoop in like a shining prince right before she hangs herself in her prison cell. I will bust her out and lead her to a nice little mansion in the mountains, where the healing will begin.
Ever used to being the servant, as the only person in her life she will look at me with the same eyes she looked at Junko. She will expect and desire to have terrible things done to her. Instead, i will spoil her with hugs and headpats. At first her frozen heart will not understand my intentions, but with time the buried feelings will come flooding out into the surface. I will make Mukuro addicted to my love. I will make Mukuro unable to live without me. When i'll raise my hand ever so slightly, she will obediently wait for her head to be patted like a little doggy. When i'll open my arms, she will greedily jump into them to satisfy her hunger for warmth. Whenever someone will try to harm me, she will go Gorilla Warfare on their candy-asses. Eventually we will get married and open a little rustic bakery in a nice quiet town, always visited by the same nice people whom my wife Mukuro will greet with a smile, forgetting about the horrors of her past life. That's because Mukuro is a good girl. I will fix Mukuro with love

Mugi!

Nice nice user.

Best ship!

I don't agree. I think he is wonderful for how much he has worked and how hard he wants to prove himself as an ordinary person. I think he is inspirational for trying to get the everyman to try their hardest to also prove themselves to succeed. He will go out of his way to do things for the greater good at the sacrifice of himself is admirable. I liked that he changed as a person after he became friends with Mondo. It's subtle, but he does ask for the others about what they want to do and give suggestions instead of forcing others to cooperate with him after his friendship.

His friendship with Mondo literally proves all of those things, so I don't see it as forced at all. He never had anyone he could talk to as a friend before in his entire life. I think it was reasonable and realistic that he would try to defend him as well as how he shut down after Mondo's death.

And yes, how pitifully his character arc doesn't go anywhere or get resolved is still a hug blemish for his character.

If you don't like his character then that's fine I guess, but it was always Kodaka's intention since he didn't expect his character to be popular at all. People saw passed his exterior as the loudmouth hardass and instead as the awkward, naive, go-getter that has his heart in the right place, but doesn't know how to talk to people or get his point across so ends up being ineffectual as he could be, and people find that relatable.

And his talent isn't Moral Compass, it's Disciplinary Committee Leader, so basically a Hall Monitor.

>Actually isn't he also forgetting that it was Hagakure that wanted to honor Ishimaru's leadership role
That's not what he was doing. He was making fun of him

I wasn't replying to him for a time, I was just letting my grievance known in this thread.

I want Ishimaru user to take other anons' advices and stop replying to shitposters.
Not the other way around!

Has anyone made the ndrv3 kids in artificial academy 2? i could have sworn i had seen a korekiyo model

Absolutely disgusting.

patrician taste

Thanks user. I made some slight changes that i'll post the next time.

Reminder for lewds

pixiv.net/member.php?id=14038103

Moekiyo is cute.

I know someone made Kaede during prerelease, dunno about the others.

>3DPD OP image
What the fuck, OP

Let's post Junkomaedas

It would be easier to know if the fucking archive didn't die, and if the booru wasn't utter shit.

Sure, why not

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Komamiki is more of my thing

To be fair, Hagakure was just forced to take the leader role. Mostly because he's the oldest. Wanting to help or not, Makoto is a better leader than him. That's for certain.

Goodnight kaedeanon!

I agree.

There you go

Yeah, Komamiki is nice too

Kaede died because you like Danganronpa

>H-Hey! It's jus' you an' me /drg/ tonight! What duh ya' wanna do? We coulda' play a movie, or watch a game! Haha..

Thank you for the new Kaede!

i will force you to watch disney movies.

Kaito, go home!
You're drunk!

Good night, Kaedeanon.

Why not Junkomamiki?

Consent.

What's that on your mouth?

Drink pepto bismol, first one to pass out loses.

>I liked that he changed as a person after he became friends with Mondo. It's subtle, but he does ask for the others about what they want to do and give suggestions instead of forcing others to cooperate with him after his friendship.

You're seeing things. He's still the same annoying prick.

That's why only Mondo went to his birthday in the omakes, nobody else likes him

>His friendship with Mondo literally proves all of those things
I disagree, it's forced and boring. Pointless fujo bait.

> I think it was reasonable and realistic that he would try to defend him as well as how he shut down after Mondo's death.

That just means that he is a hypocrite, he did say he valued rule and order above all yet he caved in for his forced Mondo friendship

>And yes, how pitifully his character arc doesn't go anywhere or get resolved is still a hug blemish for his character.

One of the reasons he is a shit. Hagakure developed more than him

>If you don't like his character then that's fine I guess

Then don't complain when people shit on him

>And his talent isn't Moral Compass, it's Disciplinary Committee Leader, so basically a Hall Monitor.

Still a shit who couldn't follow the rules.

>Wanna go surfing, dood?

So, has anyone here got the Steam version of 999?
Is it worth it? I'm debating on whether or not to get it.

Also that censor of Sakura...

One of the best ships with Nagito.

>That's not what he was doing. He was making fun of him
He wasn't. You're being biased towards good ol' weedman and because of your arrogance I'm beginning to dislike Ishimaru now.

I want a redrawn version of this as the promo image for the Ultimate Surfer.

Good night!

Eh, I don't really see any interesting dynamic between Nagito and Mikan. And if you're adding Junko to the mix, why not all of the other Remnants too? Despair orgies best orgies.

Hope x Despair

Nani?

Sorry my reply got cut off. I forgot to finish the sentence.
>To be fair, Hagakure was just forced to take the leader role.
No he didn't, he assigned himself the role. I say it was him messing with Ishimaru because he tries to copy him but the story reads it as him doing a really bad job of it, he then tries to play a one sided manzi routine with him, effectively making Ishimaru's grievance of him losing Mondo into a joke at his expense and I found the whole thing to be in poor taste.

>he did say he valued rule and order above all yet he caved in for his forced Mondo friendship
You're missing the point though. This proves that Ishimaru is changing as a person. For someone who would put rules above everything, he now has a connection to another person, and he was willing to throw away his very own guidelines and protocols by trying to protect Mondo. This was not something he would of done beforehand.

I think people ship Junkomamiki because Mikan and Nagito were the ones who loved Junko the most.
>Junko was Mikan's beloved
>Nagito said he loved (and hated) Junko more than anyone else
It's like shipping a servant/slave with their master.

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/158875868895/ndrv3-transcripts-ouma-kokichis-kokoronpa

"You must think pretty highly of yourself if you think people should try changing themselves for you.* Could it be, Saihara-chan, that you thought you were important enough that you could change me as a person? If that’s the case, that’s just your own pride talking, so you’d be better off revising that opinion in the future."

That was honestly quite unexpected.

>Hell yeah! I wanna watch some Treasure Pluto! ..Or wus it Neptune..?
Whatt'ya talkin' about? I never felt better!
hic
Ah.. Drool. Yeah.
You're on user!
You're also on Amami-kun!

..It's planet, Kaito. Just planet.

>tfw you were so drunk you forgot the greentext

Hagakure isn't exactly good at dealing with people. Especially in a case of Ishimaru. He tried to cheer him up but it gave an opposite effect. He didn't try to make fun of him, but his technic in doing so just don't work amd there's no one stopping him. I mean, dealing with depressing people is hard. And knowing Hagakure, no way in hell is he going to know what to do.
I know you hate him but please, PLEASE, for the love of all the things that is holy, stop this or at least lowering it down a little.

I do agree on his developement with Mondo though. I never noticed that before. It seems a bit weird but not wanting to let his friend, his first friend, dies is pretty understandable.

The Future Foundation appoints pic related as the leader of the operation to siege HPA and rescue Class 78. What happens?

Which brand of ice cream do you guys like the most?

They'll success?

MISSION FAILED

HOSTAGE KILLED

Don't post this Ouma godposter site here

I need help with something. I'm not satisfied with the appearance I've written for the Ultimate Healer. Help me come up with ideas please.

Post Ouma suffering.

He cluster bombs the trial room during Naegi's hope speech, killing everybody.

Considering how everybody else reacted to Ishimaru during that chapter, which was complete apathy aside from Naegi, I have difficulty seeing it a different way.

I know i'm probably really bitter because of how his character was treated, and if Kodaka had another chance he would of written it differently since he admitted to that, but it still really stings to know that Ishimaru's death was pretty much glossed over and he died by being falsely accused of something he never would of done and none of the characters seemed to bat an eye about it, meanwhile all of the other characters were grieved in someway except him.

>Naw.. 'M pretty sure it was Uranus..

So (You) think translations of anything related to Ouma is godposting?

Does this count?

dick big kaito

It's because nobody likes him and for a good reason.

kaito big pecs

I felt his "development" undermined his whole character. His goal in the end, meant nothing, he was just a faggot who wanted dick

not Kaito but

kaito alive

You could've posted the TL without linking to the site

That's still a lame excuse. Kodaka never gave his character a chance until he found out he was popular.

I don't mind that he wasn't acting rationally after Mondo's death. The problem is that the Ishida thing didn't go anywhere, not to mention the narrative doesn't try to rationalization why the transformation happened in the first place, so it leaves a sour impression at the end of his arc.

I know how you feel.
I was bitter to dead back in the day. You just have to accept it. I know it hard and unfair but we can't do anything. Kodaka won't do anything with the HPA characters now that we have V3 universe.
I want something for Ishimaru since the end of DR1 and, looking at most of the spin-offs we got, I think it's better this way.
Bonus mode in V3 is still a thing though. If you want more contents with Ishi.
Ishi's fan contents/fan arts are still going up though so that's something to be happy about, no?
If the creator can't give him love then it's our duty to give him some, you said something like this long time ago.
So, don't be so upset now, ok?

Just a cute little comic to soothe you all.

>Ishi's fan contents/fan arts are still going up though so that's something to be happy about, no?
Yes. I am forever grateful that the fans have given him the appreciation he deserves because he is given none in the story at all. Still doesn't stop me from being upset about it though, since it's not official. People are free to do whatever they want in fanworks as it's completely indulgent, so it doesn't quite feel the same.

>Bonus mode in V3 is still a thing though. If you want more contents with Ishi.
We haven't gotten any official Ishimaru material since the first game and anime so this feels like a huge blessing. I'm glad they are giving him nice interactions as well as exploring a lot about his character in there that was never given any focus on in the main story like talking to Komaeda and Izuru about talent.

They made Ishida and then tried to remove him last minute for some reason.
Didn't they say they planned to use Ishida to explain the whole 2nd personallity thing with Syo?
What happened?

Imagine being Hajime in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mikan, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old gamer in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Hajime and not only lay in that bed while Mikan flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she groped you. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MIKAN TSUMIKI LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to lay there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Reserve Course. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Hajime. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Kodaka pretty much said that when trying to write Ishida he just didn't know what to do with him so he just killed him off. He was even going to have Free Time Events, but didn't bother to complete them in time so they were scrapped. Meanwhile, his waifu Fukawa and Syo have 4 free times each. Shows his lack of care about him.

kek I love this pasta

It feels good being an Angiebro now. I want to take care of her and make sure she isn't lonely.

Naegi-kun

Are you going to send 100 admirable girls to her?

slow sleep bread
comfy bread

I once ran into Kazutaka Kodaka at a secular little convenience store in Tokyo. At first I couldn't believe it was him, but once I made eye contact I immedietly knew. He quickly noticed my interest and made his way towards me, walking in a brisk waddle-kinda way. I noticed he had a bag of man's nuts in his hand and nothing else. I attempted to address him formally, but he cut me off in a abrupt "closing hand" gesture. I stood dumbfounded and at a loss for words.
"You rike HICKSHON?", he suddenly asked me, still making eye contact.
Not sure if he was making a joke or not, I simply blurted out "yes".
He then made the hand gesture again, except this time he followed it with a peculiar "nyuk nyuk" sound. It sounded throaty, like some kind of bear, and I noticed his lips barely moved when he made it. At this point I tried to excuse myself, as the awkwardness of the situation was beginning to draw on me. Unfortunately as soon as I opened my mouth he once again made the gesture with the nyuking sound. My face was now turning beet red, and I suddenly felt strangely intimidated. Without a second thought I bolted towards the exit. I heard him running after me, nyuking sounds and all. Suddenly feeling for my life, I started into a full-on sprint. Almost at the exit, I turned and saw Kodaka at my heels, gesturing with both hands while nyuking violently. The last thing I remember passing through the exit and onto the street is the feeling of pebbly nuts bouncing off of my back body. I sprinted away, but it seemed he gave up the chase at the doors. Once I got home I took off my jacket, only to jump up startled as If I had just seen a ungodly spider crawling across the floor; it was a stray nut that had caught in my hem and fallen out to the floor. I tried planting the nut, but for some reason it never grew.

Having an Angie tulpa would be interesting, but I'll pass!

Aw, I wanted to be your tulpangie's first friend.

What about me?

Anyone have that Tojo with a duel disk edit?

What happened to all the Miubros?