/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #89

Rapeface edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargoth.com/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios
sys.Veeky
pastebin.com/V2QvvFDk
pastebin.com/DwTE1nUP
pastebin.com/2SBm0Mwk
pastebin.com/xewRm2XZ
pastebin.com/TNSGSPKg
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
b.dlsite.net/RG07939/?p=2,
exhentai.org/g/1042063/c2a162e197/
exhentai.org/g/955261/288a3efab3/
exhentai.org/g/939627/99bfce371e/
exhentai.org/g/864474/aa93201910/
exhentai.org/g/860823/d964be89a0/
exhentai.org/g/853640/6584751688/
exhentai.org/g/848935/b27ab30ad2/
exhentai.org/g/847846/937010ffc7
exhentai.org/g/1035624/ad4c952165/
exhentai.org/g/1028912/a66e67e9f0/
exhentai.org/g/1013868/15d373319b/
exhentai.org/g/951265/60f8881ca7/
exhentai.org/g/746848/a58eed8157/
exhentai.org/g/1017099/fa4b6cf57e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Succushit edition

How do you think Miku feels about some slutubus using her image?

its weird when you like a certain genre and you look forward to seeing cool new things but most of the time the new stuff is amateurish or garbage so you're just checking every day and waiting months for new stuff.

Miku is a corporate slut.

Threadly reminder

Also vore

called?

I think I saw her in the Paradox 2 trailer...

I'm reminded of gatsu's demon.

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
Breakfast: dargoth.com/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios
Echidna Wars: sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!WIt2zbTT!yXlbb_OCo7TkOeCEtYq0MFVq_8siFpep39-bbpbtXz4
Dinner Alma Elma Scene Translation: pastebin.com/V2QvvFDk
Dinner Shirohebi Scene Translation: pastebin.com/DwTE1nUP
Dinner Alice XV Scene Translation: pastebin.com/2SBm0Mwk
Dinner Lamiaroid Scene Translation: pastebin.com/xewRm2XZ
Dinner Alma Elma (w/ Cecil the vorebait): pastebin.com/TNSGSPKg

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Any guesses on what's happening here?

I love you, Voreanon.

I respect you vorefags but I can not understand your fetish, the thought of being digested and slowly dying is simply terrifying and not arousing

not all vore ends in death

Derp, forgot picture.

Xelvy is happening. Xelvy is everywhere. Welcome to the Xelvyverse.

Who is in Alice XV's paradox faction again?

4 Knights and who else notable, are the modern monster Queens + spider princess with her?

hey faggots, stop crossposting on /v/, thanks.
also, paradox is never going to finish so you may as well move on to other waifus.

part 2 trailer was uploaded like a day ago

4 HK. The Lillith Sisters also seem related to her in some way.

>Don't discuss video games in the video games board

You say that as the trailer for part 2 just fucking dropped, proving once and for all that Paradox WILL finish.

>videogames on /v/
>ever

>not even 90% translation on part 1, over 2 years later.
good luck with that.

Order vs chaos
Loss of free will vs snake harpy lady

Actually 90% is pretty much just the percentage it's at right now. Only non-translated stuff is the non-essential stuff like some of the battle dialogue and some of the H-scenes.

Snake lady is literally telling Luka this but with angels replacing the mermaids.

I hope Luka goes down the "I'm so strong it doesn't matter if you try to betray me I'll fuck everybody up" route

qt 3D pointy ears, dedicated to user
Emilia > literally who

>translation
if you're smart and not a lazy fuck one would learn the moonrunes, the easiest asian language there is.

I'm expecting a route we we get both Alice and illas and just tell both sides to fuck off well theirs also the no sonya route

can you change your mind once you've chosen ilias or alice in paradox or are you stuck with 'em.

New game plus

what's the best route? alice or ilias

Anyone kind enough to give me save near getting the three fairies or whatever? Computer broke just when I finished that and I lost my save.

link to trailer for part 2 anyone? forgot to bookmark that shit

ilias Has much better dialogue and explain a lot more

>the bad choice is hotter

Goddamn, Xelvy is stepping his game up. Look at those fucking hips and the creases in the cloth. My mind says no but my dick says yes.

Dunno how you can survive as shit

>Deleted
WELP

I'm partial to Ilias solely because it offers a fresh perspective on certain events. She's generally just a violent brat on certain issues, but she does give insight on certain aspects of the world order and angels in general. Also, while it has only shown light examples so far, the nonchosen girl adopts a sort of rival role to you, and it'd be interesting to see if Alice develops in a different way based on her not being allied with Luka.

It's a shame. I was enjoying that thread.

>Alice vs Illias monstermon battle

xelvy also change, semen color to white

b.dlsite.net/RG07939/?p=2, you should be able to tell which one is xelvy

thread could have survived the purge if you hadn't of used such a bait OP or disguised it as a visual novel thread.

I wouldn't have clicked on the thread in the first place if I didn't see kitsune.
Checkmate, faggot.

Hey, it wasn't me.
Besides, some people just entered it because of kitsu.

You joke, but I would like to see Alice being pushed into a more antagonistic role while Ilias is given more of a chance to adopt a support role to Luka. If you want to get REALLY crazy about it, I just recently found out that you can leave town early on and play the game without the monster catching mechanic, bringing along your one companion and only receiving specific story-based allies. Apparently dialogue will change based on this, and concerning the whole plot about Paradoxes and straying from the natural order of things, it might be interesting to see if that particular playthrough has repercussions down the line as well.

>Luka's butt in the xelvy scene

No boner, no.

you can test it yourself if you want, but every single OP with a monster girl image gets consistently pruned. even visual novels like Unteralterbach don't get pruned like monster girls do.

I have a feeling Alice will be more relevant later on, especially with White Rabbit, Alice XV and the Monster Lord's castle stuff, not to mention Nero and Neris, but Ilias is just funny to see her defanged

Agreed, pointy ears are cute.

Fuck Elves.

Sure, but in which hole?

elves are not for fucking, they're for head pats.

>Literal titty monster
UN_DO please.

it's a fetish so out of reality that people fantasy about a lot of stuff, like reformation, or full tour, or transformation (for unbirth cases) or the prey could just be vomited

Fucking wew lad

More like reverse headpats. You'd come up to her boobs maybe if you're not a manlet like Luka.

Elves are supposed to be tall and graceful but they're generally not actually any taller than the Race of Men. In fact they're often slightly shorter. Tolkien based them off Asians or so I heard.

Don't forget to feed your Elves!

tolkien is an original work and has no allegory, you fucking faggot.

no complaints here.

>breast vore when

>original work
Just because it's original doesn't mean Tolkien literally pulled 100% of everything out of his ass. The entire thing reads like a germanic/nordic saga which Tolkien was highly familiar with, in fact Tolkien actually said he used those old legends as inspiration. Fuck's sake the magic ring? Does that bring nothing to mind from the old sagas?

>elves were fairies
Old Nordic Alves were basically forest nymphs and minor deities.

>Ents
Ent means "Giant One" in Old English, while the massive tree versions bear more than a slight resemblance to the talking tree you can find in literature around the world long before Tolkien.

>Sauron / the Dark Lord
You really think this is original?

>Wraiths
Wraiths are not an invention of Tolkien.

>Oathbreakers
Breaking a blood oath is flat out one of the worst things a nordic / germanic could do, and being denied entrance to the afterlife is a pretty normal punishment in most mythologies.

>Orc / Ork / etc.
Orke is a middle English word that refers to man-eating giants or ogres. Tolkien did make a lot of new shit up here though.

Fuck off with your inane faggotry. I respect him as a writer and know his influence on basically all fantasy since, but idiots like you who think he literally made things up with zero basis are just as bad as people who discount him as cliche.

Why isn't there more tail vore?
Why is most same-size "vore" just shitty pics with big bellies and a caption and no actual vore or absorption?
Why must I suffer so much?

Who are you quoting?

He just seems really triggered by Tolkien.

But what if Shelob was a spider girl instead?

exhentai.org/g/1042063/c2a162e197/
exhentai.org/g/955261/288a3efab3/
exhentai.org/g/939627/99bfce371e/
exhentai.org/g/864474/aa93201910/
exhentai.org/g/860823/d964be89a0/
exhentai.org/g/853640/6584751688/
exhentai.org/g/848935/b27ab30ad2/
exhentai.org/g/847846/937010ffc7
exhentai.org/g/1035624/ad4c952165/
exhentai.org/g/1028912/a66e67e9f0/
exhentai.org/g/1013868/15d373319b/
exhentai.org/g/951265/60f8881ca7/
exhentai.org/g/746848/a58eed8157/
and some of the stories here: exhentai.org/g/1017099/fa4b6cf57e/

>Who are you quoting?
The person I was replying to. Every greentext beyond the first is just an example.

>He just seems really triggered by Tolkien.
No, I'm triggered by people who seem to think that Tolkien pulled everything ever out of his ass with zero basis in anything.

I hope they include more level drain fights.

Succubi can drain your level

I want to be turned into a Lv.0 Dried Fish!

If lv.0 is dry fish, then what happens if you go negative?
Whatever it is I want it.

If you get level drained below Level 0, you encounter reverse integer overflow and become a Level 255 Missingno.
Also, it causes Gandhi to spam nuclear strikes.

Fuck spiders.

Okay

NG+ part 3 when?

Same time as paradox part 2

So in about 2 months?

Who knows when part 2 will came out could be next week could be 3 months

Don't tease me like that.
I got a lot of patch content in FF14 and WoW coming out, a Hearthstone expansion, and I want to spend a little time on the new Diablo 3 season.
I cannot afford for my penis to drag me to Paradox 2 so soon!

Gladly

Damn, she's even bigger than Frederika and Queen Alraune

She's like Un_Do's equivalent to Chimera Chariot for Setouichi, a parody of one of their most common art features.

Vore should be green and Piss red

Yeah but Alice has a loli form
checkmate christfags

That's a chick form

Alice's Loli Form
>Drawn by an artist who makes cutesy crap, and made Yao

Ilias' Loli Form
>Drawn by a hard femdom artist who made this slime girl, as well as succubi who turn you into a dried fish AND tail vore you

>No, I'm triggered by people who seem to think that Tolkien pulled everything ever out of his ass with zero basis in anything.

It didn't seem to me like anyone said that, it looked like he said that LOTR is a work of fiction and doesn't necessarily have real life allegories and comparisons, like saying that dwarfs represents jews, orcs are niggers, elves asians, etc.

Leave the baggage you carry from other conversations in their respective threads.

Fuck off yao is cute

Meaty paws are not suitable for anything good!
>no fingering
>no handjobs
>no handholding

Yeah but it's cute and it reminds me of that story with the big pawed mutant girl in the sewers and I feel bad for Yao everytime