/tfg/ - Titanfall General

Viper edition

Not sure whether the game is for you or not? Free trial weekend starts 3/30 and runs through 4/3, come find out. Check FNN 11 for more details.

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos & Tutorials and Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for pc you have to join using the link and xbone you need to request entry in the thread.

>News
FNN 11: titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-11/
Colony Trailer: youtu.be/fCCckqclBoA

Doomed Thread:

Respawn doesnt care about their game

yes

no

maybe

Damn Xbone stacks are sweet

the ps4 network is fucking useless because no one ever parties up and it's filled with reddits

I was on a rampage in that match.

t. Spectre

>C-List Xboners.

:^) who?

the ps4 tfg guys are better

I don't recognize any of their names, which already puts them miles ahead the rest of you faggots for not being so annoying.

xbone vs ps4 when

It was fun guys

t. Mr. Mastiff

Tippity Top Kek.

Ded platform. Ded slow.

Salt slows down the body senpai.

>mfw riding atop a Ronin with the Smart Pistol

xboners are by far the slowest
at least ps4 has a handful of actually fast people

!

This guy.

post your stats bitch boi

Gonna be legit heartbroken when this game finally dies for good

They better not fuck up TF 3's marketing/release like they did with this one.

TF2 deserves a comminity the size of all those shitty slow AAA shooters like overwatch and battlefield

Yours first sonypony

this argument is clearly a pc false flag to stir animosity between fellow tfg members

pc player here, and nah this is just an argument between slows from the looks of it
;^) stop fighting you fags

thats slower than a console player, what are you doing

shh let it happen its funny

>people never post other people's webms
c'mon lad, don't be a slow

At work.

But I guarantee they're better than yours. I'd bet never playing Tifa again on it.

I'm better than Trapboi thinks he is. Imagine that.

>2am
>at work
I'm surprised if anyone retarded enough to buy an xbone even had the mental capacity to breathe regularly
both of your stats are shit I guarantee it

Oh, a shitposter. K

show me your fast

sorry, better luck next time

Let's face it. There will be no TF3 especially with EA

>alternator
Is that supposed to be impressive?

>damage control
sorry bub, guess you're retiring from titanfall now
hope you got your money's worth

>Get rodeo'd
>See teammate behind me on minimap staring my way so I crouch to give him a better shot
>Battery gets taken
>Turn around immediately
>Teammate started firing only after the guy grabbed the battery and then missed every shot
I'm going to uninstall this game. Even in the shittiest most braindead shooters I have never seen this level of incompetence. Every fucking game it feels like the bots are doing more than my fucking teammates. It seems impossible for them to break 300 score. I can literally jerk the entire game away with 0 points, play for 30 seconds and then end up with MVP.
I don't know why you guys keep playing with this trash of a community.

k

Reminder that the discord is the only group of decent tfg players

Not this again pls

That wasn't me. It was probably Tee waving his dick.

Your stats are pretty much a carbon copy of mine actually. Except yeah, points made.

>Alternator
>PS4

PlayStation has always has a less skilled player base. I remember being decent at CoD games on Xbox when I first picked them up, yet dominating when playing at a friends on a PS system.

Props to you for having half decent stats.

the alternator has far less aim assist since it's both an smg and you never ads, and stats wise in general there are several things better than it
implying it's broken is retarded desu senpai
and using anecdotal evidence about a different game's playerbase for system wide skill is equally so

Alternator is literally the best weapon in the game if you are good at tapfiring.

Isn't Flatline better for Tap-firing?

its just balderus race baiting again dont mind them

t. dumbo

statistically he is right

>statistically
>no numbers in any posts
I've used it since the game released because it was cool as shit, if I was a meta shitter I would have switched to the volt pre patch or the r97 now
I've moved to using the cold war/epg most of the time anyway unless I'm pissed off
quit whining, even the most broken gun can't carry you that far if everyone else is using equally dumb shit

all these smgar shitters crying about my smartfu

how about the G2 which is literally semi-auto

I'm a resident pcuck who hasn't played this game since a few weeks after angel city came out. What am I in for? Is this dead on PC or will I have a good time with /tfg/ again.

I play on PC every evening in Europe. Usually more than 2k players, and /tfg/ members are active too

2-3k during euro hours and like 1.5k all other times, free weekend coming up will probably pump some more life into it but theres still enough to play comfortably

>tee
>waving femine penis about those ugly stats
Not even once my friend

>accused of wallhacking once again
>getting buttblasted because i'm flanking with CW and raining death from above
do these retards play the fucking game with their eyes closed or something?

I know that feel
>that one time poeples asked me if I was on adderal
turns out thoose retards tried to run head first at my titan because that will surely help .....

Jesus

here's numbers
it's stronger overall, but it would only really make a difference in the hands of a good enough player to be using it at close range; r97's easy spread gives it a high advantage in close quarters

Looking at r97 killcam is depressing. Guy has just so spray like a premature retard and the kill is almost guaranteed. And if he's lucky he also gets the guy running 3 feet on the side with the same magazine

We had a 4-5 stack this weekend, guess you should post your psn and join the community called titanfall general

and then they whine about you using SP

tfw team mate legion shoots your shield and you release it on tones face

Reminder that they may care about it but regardless of whether they do or not EA is actively trying to kill it so they can justify infinite microtransactions and paid dlc by saying "Hey look what happened to titanfall, you don't want that do you?"

>run double dash Ion with Vortex buff
>have legion cum buckets into your shield
>dash inside of an enemy titan and splurge in their face

This seems like a pretty heinous tactic.

Gonna be a lot of this on the free weekend.

Mustard Goon again. I have requested to join the Network, I just need my request to be accepted by Drifter.

Yeah I'm looking forward to unlocking all of the executions in one weekend. I expect this room in particular to yield a lot of them.

at least that teammate didnt jump out and grab your battery. thats happened to me more times than i can count and its probably the thing i hate most in this game along with meadows. whats worse, you cant do shit about it since hes on your team.

It was before they nerfed vortex splash damage. Now it's not worth doing.

holy shit benchy is a pilot irl
that explains those reflexes

A good time had by all.

Who here /funpire/?
>phase shift with devotion
>stim with devotion
>A-Wall with devotion
>smart pistol
>tone

>not awall with DMR
>wingman
>amped weapons
>ion
Weak shit, user, you can do better.

you mean fixed. the splash damage thing was a bug; it was returning far more damage than the amount of bullets you gathered. i believe it took as little as 10-15 legion bullets to fully doom an ogre titan from full health with splash damage.

>disagree with rose-tinted "titanfall 1 was great" mods
>banned
i don't know what i expected

It's another attention seeking kishgal post, man oh man this is what I live for

hello kishgal

Never have a problem finding games in US, including once when I tried playing at like 3AM.

>being in the discord in the first place
You've learned your lesson, I'm sure.

>banned

Its funny how directly after a person who overtly came from reddit gets banned from the discord, a post like this comes along.

Mixtape mm really helped a lot

is this your local boogeyman or

i'd already been trying to avoid being active when sniperwaifu was since he has the reputation for being retarded, but didn't notice him during the conversation. a critical mistake.

i've got nothing to do with reddit, falseflag elsewhere

>titanfall 1
>not great

you probably acted like a faggot and are only giving us your side of the story to save your ego

>local boogeyman
hacker whos been banned multiple times in game for doing so

nah, i didn't even say enough about anything to trigger anyone but the most sensitive of children

I spent the last few games running Alternator, Amped Weapons, arc nades and Tone.

Not pure funpire but damn, it's almost too easy.

i honestly doubt this, but sure, whatever. i guess it helps to have a name to nonsensically slap on anyone that triggers you when the reddit boogeyman doesn't work first.

no one cares you attention-whoring faggot. You're not even good at either game so your opinion is nil

no, its pretty common knowledge around here. his alias is siampaah or shampoo. hes been banned twice so far for aimbotting, once quite a while ago and again just a few weeks ago.

i don't think i've ever even played with you, but if you're going to limit all opinions to "people who are 'good' at the game" you may as well just shut down Respawn.

yes, i totally believe you

>ctf where the enemy team is half decent and my team never leaves the ground
Fucking infuriating.

This is all the free weekend is going to be, isn't it?

>playing anything but Amped Hardpoint, Attrition, or Bounty

>ctf
>crash site
>your team is slows
>their team is tfg

hi weebs, bought this game today, do u have a discord or sth?

>playing amped hardpoint ever
Enjoy going slow.

tfg discord is cancer and you'll get kicked or banned for no reason. Avoid it, chill and play with the ingame network. Have fun.

t. rddt

okay thanks mate for the heads up i'll keep it in mind

how do I join the network on pc? searched for tfg but there was was no one online? or can't I see player from different regions?

>he doesn't read the OP

read the op

oh damn me..thanks