MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KWkao73HuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Mac Walters is a Hack.

What is your favorite multiplayer character so far?

I'm really liking the Salarian infiltrator because he feels very similar to the Salarian infiltrator in ME3, and I'm really liking the Krogan engineer for dat overload/incinerate combo (that I wish other characters had because I don't like playing as Krogan and I don't like the Krogan engineer's gruff man-tier female voice.

Want to kiss Evfra

You think we'll ever get to play as a trap, or at least romance one in future games/DLC

What does this face convey, /meg/?

peebee is cute and I want to kiss her tummy

Quality texture mapping

>no heated tension filled romance with Evfra or Tann who has been recast

Kind of a shame the rivalry system bombed so hard in DA2.

No because >muh transphobia

>Trying to fuck Suvi.
>Did the first flirt on the deck where you say "I like you," early on.
>Haven't seen a flirt option since.
>My next main quest is 'Hunting the Archon'.

Did I fuck up somewhere?

There is no ass but this ass, and Cora is her name. Praise be unto her name.

Sara has infected Liam with her autism.

>not kissing Vetra's tummy

Are the romance scenes with Kaidan the same for both Shepards?

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ALIEN RACE IN MASS EFFECT???

I like Geth the most, but Salarians (Mordin is my husbando) and Turians are a close second and third

Looks like someone just ripped the Caliente preset from fucking Skyrim mods.

Vetra is CUTE and AFFECTIONATE!

Do you have a vagina?

>dat damage

neat

>tfw Vetra and Gil won't get anything this good ever

Yes.

Uncle Drack isn't going to die in my lifetime, is he?

pump and dumping sera with #blackgift and then performing blackdad meme

does that one fire slugs? I noticed the pellet shotguns are bugged so even if you just wing an enemy you still do full damage.

Girlfriend calls me during Vetra's loyalty mission and I just look at my phone, feeling like I'm cheating.

Keep it up, the more you spam that shit the sooner you become the Talifags and get shat on by the thread.

It just occurred to me, I can't recall what any of the music sounds like in Andromeda.

Turians

I would say I like Krogans the most, but really I just like Wrex, Grunt and Drack.

Because it would probably be gross, even to xenophiles.

No. I didn't get the "I'm your guy" scene with Gil until after that mission

Then you should be good. Pretty much all the romances get confirmed after Hunting the Archon.

>Can't keep waifus and GFs seperate
Don't go full autist user.

Is this game bigger than ME1 or was I just too young and not mentally capable enough to explore as much as I do in this game

I'm really liking the insanely sarcastic slightly childish responses honestly.
They have given me a few chuckles.

He says in one of the party bantz with Jaal that he's dying. So yeah, probably soon.

Vetra has no ass tho

Dang, and the Renegade option is there to save Wrex. It turns out to be a true Renegade I have to ignore the Renegade option.

Would you eat one of her cookies? Keep in mind that mint is dextro and is safe to consume

DELETE THIS
Autism doesn't mean you can pump and dump!

Jesus, that Contagion side quest was complete bullshit.

How the shit does a damaged shuttle, leaking radiation since the Nexus manage to travel across the entire heleus cluster?

i guess, it shoots a single large plasma ball rather than a spread of small ones. good for emergency meatshots but also for one-shotting basic enemies at medium range.

>mfw remembering playing the old trilogy with girlfriend and romancing people together

Turians, bar none. And I'm not even a Vetrafag.

I hope he lives long enough to see Kesh have some living children.

Repost'an incase anyone knows
>Sites list that there are Semi/Burst/Auto mods out there.
>Ian tweeted that you can craft a Harrier
I haven't seen these mods, can anyone say they've seen them?
Maybe if you take the expanded market AVP perk?

Talifags never stopped being dominant. /meg/ was /tali/ for most of its history.

Are there any side missions you can find via planet scanning in this game? So far every anomaly I've scanned has been a mining node or some other thing (e.g. Crevasse, River, Mountain, Ice Sheet)...

Make her roleplay as Vetra user

ticklish aliens

I've been doing a mostly Professional/Logic playthrough, feels like I'm missing out on some gems. Not that Professional doesn't have good lines too.

Mass Effect fields

Turians. If Bioware put a new male Turian romance in the next game I'm not sure I could stay away.

Elcor are the most unique.

>tfw no elcor squaddie with back-mounted guns that you ride into battle

>Shao Kahn became an N7

make her go squeeeeee

Ian is full of shit. There's no firing mechanism mod like that in the game. He just means you can mod in a larger mag + vintage heat sink and pull the trigger quickly.

What's more baffling is how they can detect radiation leaking of a ship in space.
Space is full of radiation.

Nope. I just scanned everything and got no quests.

Shao Kahn after a couple strokes.

Why didn't she just slam into a star if she didn't want to spread her disease.

Drack > Wrex/Grunt
Poopoo = Liara
Vetra = Garrus
SAM > EDI
Kallo < Joker
Liam > Jacob
Cora > Miranda
Jaal > everyone

That would be Sid

Where do you tickle a turian?

Somebody told me vetra had dialogue while driving around the low gravity asteroid... Why isn't she saying anything, user. You'd better not have lied to me about something important like this.

Party banter is bugged, again.

How do I get the movie quest

Neck/under mandibles

>Poopoo = Liara
i can't understand the mindset of people like this

youtube.com/watch?v=7KWkao73HuU

I feel like I'm running out of milky way research points. I know you can get them indefinitely from avp, but that's kinda slow. I'm level 30 and I'm still using rank 3 guns. I have enough to upgrade them a bit, but it feels like a bad idea to commit to things if I basically won't be able to upgrade anything else. I kinda want the C8 armour which is going to cost a good chunk as well.

What do? At what level does it become reasonable to start working towards crafting your final/best stuff. at lvl30 I'm not even halfway to rank 10 gear yet.

Also
Gil > Steve
Suvi = Traynor

She laughs for a long time if you drive off a big cliff with a lot of hang time and it's pretty cute. Jaal does too. Banter is bugged though so that may be why you don't get it. Drive off a huge cliff and see if it triggers.

>the Cardinal is likely a new alien race that was Kett'd
>we have no idea what she was

No automatic firing mod. This is the tweet from him, I'm amazed no one has called him out on this bullshit.

Liara is the better romance but is a boring as fuck character. Peepee isn't as attractive but is more fun.

Heart and stupid are the way to go bud.
Ryder just doesn't strike me as the professional type, hes no Shepard.

IRRC the farewell to the bitch krogan boss when she told you to get out nexus trash was something like
>hey, I'll come back around later so we can compare diaries
or something like that.

Yes, shy and anxious femturs need encouragement.

>tfw vetra will never shove your face between Sid's legs
>tfw you will never hear Sid squeal as you're forced to either eat or suffocate

Wow you posted it again

>God tier
Turians
Angara

>Great tier
Salarians
Protheans
Krogans

>Good tier
Remnants
Geths
Rachni

>Meme tier
Elcor
Volus
Hanar

>Below mediocre tier
Humans
Asari
Drell

>Blight tier
Quarians
Batarians
Vorcha
Kett

>Get the fuck out tier
Reapers

I like the logical for full autism sometimes.

>Peepee isn't as attractive but is more fun.
>Peepee
>Fun
I mean I guess if you're 12.

>boring as fuck character
she's great and she gets some great backstory with benezia and her half krogan mom. all peebee gets is whining about how her not-ex was mean to her or something

>vetra = garrus
fuck out of here
>poopee = Liara
FUCK OUT OF HERE
>SAM > EDI
No really, leave

I drove off the cliff and Vetra:

"Shit shit shit shiiiiiiiit!"

That's it though

Wrex > Drack > Grunt
Shit > Liara > Samara > PeeBee > Aria
Garrus > Nyreen > Vetra
SAM = EDI
Kallo > Joker
Liam = A mildly disappointing nap > Jacob
Jack > Ashley ME1 > Cora > Miranda > Ashley ME3
Javik > Jaal

>Banter is bugged though

I hear about this and I'm pretty sure I've got it, because I only ever heard Liam and I THINK Ryder do the jump laugh and not Vetra.

But is it something permanent attached to my save game, or might it be fixable by reloading or relaunching?

>the way he says goodbye to Sloane after their first meeting
Ryder's a cool guy

>RYDER NOOOOOOO
Fucking kills me

Imagine actually typing this list out and posting it

She's pretty fucking annoying, but at least she's not Sera tier.

>posting in /meg/ in 2017
>not having an autism
Who do you think am I?

>that hat

Does that... exist?

Is this game fun? I played for like 2 hours and didn't like it at all. Does it get better? Should I just skip to multiplayer?

I almost did that when I wasn't paying attention, had 3 wheels over the edge and she said that line which made me look down and realize how far of a drop it was. Slammed that 6wd and boogied the fuck out of there. It actually gave me a little adrenaline rush, it was really well-timed.

>when ur sacrificing yourself to open the door

>She laughs for a long time if you drive off a big cliff with a lot of hang time and it's pretty cute.

Every time I drive off a cliff it resets me and says "Don't leave the mission area >:(" and takes away my health.
Even if I'm just muckin about.

If it's like the Dragon Age bug, it's your save game and you're doomed to silence.

What was the Scourge all about anyway?

Dang. I know it was never fixed for DA, but I hope they correct it for this one.