Remove seat smell

god fucking damn it, I gave a ride to a guy I know around town and after I left him at his house I smelled a vile stench.

at first I thought it was the neighborhood and it was coming from outside cause I had my window down, but lo and behold, as soon as I park in front of my place I sense that smell again. So what do I do? I get close to the passenger seat where this fuck sat and take a cautious whiff. SURE ENOUGH that was the source of the problem. I'm talking fucking ass smell as if he shat himself holy fuck...
I'm so mad right now, what can I do to clean the seat? It's not coming from the whole seat but just like a tiny space on it. I'm thinking a carpet cleaner solution or some shit FUCK.

What do you br/o/s do in this situation?

also
>car stories related to you or someone stinking up your car or doing something vile to it
>tl;dr fat (ish) friend sat in passenger seat for a few minuts and stunk up the seat. how can I clean it most efficiently?

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/TYVEK-Extra-Large-Coverall-with-Hood-and-Boot-141232-12HD/203555521
youtu.be/JYKN3bypcT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends. Is it in the fabric or in the foam itself?

how can you call him your friend if you don't love his farts.

shit, I guess it's in the fabric, it couldn't have reached much further since it was only for like 10-15 minutes seat time max.
I know it's hard to get from text alone, but I'm telling you... you are seriously underestimating the fucking biohazard of a smell coming from the seat.

Apolstery steam clean at your upper end car wash

do you mean upholstery? I know I can take it to a place, I was wondering if I can do something with home items since it's coming from a small area.

The problem with chemical treatments is that you are sort of combining odors and hoping for the best. With steam, the offending compounds are removed.

oh I see, yeah you're right... goddamn I'm never giving anyone rides in my car again unless they go through a complete decontamination ritual.

Just have them put on a Tyvek suit. They are like 15 bucks and will last for a long time.
homedepot.com/p/TYVEK-Extra-Large-Coverall-with-Hood-and-Boot-141232-12HD/203555521

>if no shit stains
febreeze or baking soda+water misted onto the seat
>if shit stains
rent a rug doctor
bonus: clean carpets inside your house and vehicles

no shit stains, so I might try the febreeze thing, thanks mate

>remove seat
>throw in trash
Ditto for the carpeting underneath the seat if it persists

This same thing happened to me. I went to Home Depot and rented their upholstery steam cleaner and deep cleaned my seats. All good now.

I guess I'll attach a story to this.
>go snow camping with fat friend
>by the end he is smelling like shit
>stinks up car for 5 hour drive home
>finally drop him off
>car still smells rancid
Fat people can smell so bad for some reason.

I know right? It's like, even if they shower and take care of themselves, they still carry that rancid fat person smell, and it's worse for people who already have shit tier skin that\s prone to sweat all over the place.

>clean my interior to perfection
>spray dashboard cleaner
>smells good man.avi
>give sister a ride home 30 mins later
>braaaaappp
why can't we have nice things

Lots of deodorant and white vinegar and even carpet cleaner

T. Taxi

Don't Scotchguard now, it will seal in the flavor and release it over time.

Little tree bomb your car, that's what I did to remove the smoke stench from my teggy. Now people ask why it smells like cologne

This is why chemical treatments don't work.

>having friends
Gtfo normie

>he can't handle the FRESH©®™

spray with vinegar
blot with clean, light coloured towels until the towel comes up clean
spray again
sprinkle liberally with baking soda
wait 24 hours
vacuum
repeat as required

>his friends smell like turds
you too could have friends like this
just visit your local library

Only correct answer

Get like 5 boxes of baking soda and just throw that shit everywhere. Try to get it on the headliner if you can. Just let it sit there for like a week or two and then vacuum it up.

Ozium
Vinegar and baking soda
Scrub seats with cleaner
Pic related
And youtu.be/JYKN3bypcT0

Black ice to top it off

Soon you will have a fresh smelling car

>I smelled a vile stench.
There are people who don't wipe properly or who might have had a leak. Of course they don't tell you when they sit on your chair, sofa, or car seat. You now have fecal matter on the fabric.

Do not rub it. That drives it deeper. If you have a spot cleaning machine, use that. If you do not, then get your wet/dry shop vac. CLEAN out the shop vac of all debris by dumping in the trash can. You will be using the wet/dry shop vac to suck up the liquids as you simultaneously spray onto the fecal matter spot.

Remember to set up the shop vac for wet mode if it has internal filters.