/svg/ Shadowverse General

We need more angels, nuns and maid cards Edition

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12597946
strawpoll.me/12597951
usamin.love/card/gourmet_emperor_khaiza/j_evolve.wav
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51543906.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wanna hear the story

I love my cute wife Unica! She's the best!

Friendly reminder to ignore the namefag for a nice and comfy thread!

I'm mad that Shadow still doesn't have this cute spookie. Another 3 months, this time worse than RoB.

whoops wrong one

There's no real story behind it. I just figured black people have some kind of affinity for YGO because it's the only card game I've ever seen them play outside of a few black guys who play magic.

One time though while I was just hanging around one of them approached me and I was about to shit myself because he was 6'2" and probably at least 300 pounds but then he reached into his backpack, pulled out a binder and asked if I had any trades. I explained to him I didn't play yugioh and he apologized for bothering me, very cordial fellow.

Reminder that Cerberus is the one true legendary Shadow has

Reminder to PREPARE FOR D~FEET

>0 ghost producers
>Only one that'sp robably gonna do anything with banquet is soulstealer
Rough

That's not Kawhy

strawpoll.me/12597946

strawpoll.me/12597951

It was never about justice. 100% of the games played are initiated by the villain with the intention of seriously injuring, destroying the reputation, or stealing a large sum of money from Yugi or his friends. It's just about showing up the prideful villain when they think they're in an unbeatable situation.

Black people also dig DBZ and fighting games.

They have a couple of stereotypes surrounding them about "nerdy" stuff.

They have to fight with spell cards because it's too dangerous for them to use their ridiculous op powers. It's like you have to sue somebody instead of gutting them with a knife.

Does anyone know what Khaiza says when he evolves?

usamin.love/card/gourmet_emperor_khaiza/j_evolve.wav

Also
>tfw dubkeks don't get to hear this in game

>tfw started playing a month ago and still poor
they'll give us ~10 card packs for free, r-right?

More

AA 7th rune in a row. Fun and interactive.

Forte only has one defense so once you catch her she's defeated very easily.

調理開始だ!コクトゥーラ・インテグゥゥロ!

what do you think if phoenix rider see any play?

Something about a cocktail obviously.

Don't play during nippon hours.

it's 3:00 over there. Tell your computer to keep a 2nd clock to keep an eye on their timezone.

You're not me, why you're posting that?

>Was it a nigger?

Nope, he was a white average goth dude
Here's what happened

>new shop opened
>magic the gathering is coming back to life on my city
>small but growing community
>one of the players was this goth guy with a goth girlfriend
>they expend ridiculous amount of money in the game, had several decks and shit
>dude and her girlfriend did the tests and ended up as judges

Heres when shit got complicated

>goth guy was an okay judge, not good didn't messed up games either
>goth girl was a pretty bad judge, really bad
>often interrupted duels with unneeded commentaries and handed out bad rulings
>one day I was playing and my opponent had a question
>goth girl gaves us an incorrect ruling
>I explained to both of us how we could resolve the issue using Wizards sources as reference
>she got mad and started to scream at me that Im not a judge and that only her words matter
>she went to the bathroom to cry
>bitch was crazy bipolar
>I talked about it with my opponent and we used my source as reference and continued to play
>store later asked the girl to stop judging events because of several complains
>days later her goth boyfriend wants to fight with me because I made her lose her judge status and because I touched her ass
>dude what?
>for the record, I did touch her ass but that's another history, I deny it anyway
>dude wants to fight it out
>other dudes in the store are just watching the whole thing
>I ask him to solve this in a mtg game
>If I lose I will stop going to the shop forever and attending to the shop mtg events
>If he loses he must stop the hostility and stop coming to the shop and her gf too
>He accepted and used Tron since he knew my only deck had a shit match against it
>I used Abzan company
>Lucky me, I did my combo on turn 4 both duels and won the match
>dude was salty as fuck

He ignored the bet and still comes to the shop

is it bad if i always vote for vampy because she is the best?

Cocktail integer?

coctura integro

I'd prefer if you don't but I guess I can't stop you. Like what does being the best have to do with cumming easily or growing a cock?

matchmaking please

that's not how those number work

>He ignored the bet and still comes to the shop

It's just like my /dng/ shadow duels

He's fucking Atem, the Yugioh. He should be beating the opposition fair and square instead of twisting the rule he makes to his whim.

Seriously, he makes D'arby looks like a saint.

>He ignored the bet and still comes to the shop
What a little bitch. Why did that goth cunt say you grabbed her ass though?

ez +150

don't worry friend you can just netdeck and get to masters lke him :)

dont worry about him user. I accidently replied to the wrong post and he gave me a reply

The king of games plays by his own rules.

Getting paired with Master players is the best at AA. Low risk and high reward for near identically skilled players.

>He should be beating the opposition fair and square instead of twisting the rule he makes to his whim.
You do know heart of the cards is literally cheating, right?

that he transforms cards drawn into whatever he pleases whenever he pleases?

What does it mean?

Only limited to what cards he put in his deck. Probably why his entirely deck is full of 1-ofs.

>that he transforms cards drawn

At least he didn't transform them and then made a new completely busted summoning method with a new monster typing that's insanely sticky.

I can't handle this anymore. I hate Sword and I hate Forest with a fucking passion.

Now listen before calling me a faggot. I love memeing with Dragon, midranging with Shadow, I love imagining my opponent's face after I play Azazel and fuck his whole strategy. Rune and Haven are meh, but eh, sometimes I have fun with them.

But the fucking Sword and Forest decks are crippled if I don't have Alberto and soccermom. I've got already 40 straight losses in both ranked and unraked because fucking missions keep forcing those fucking decks on me. RoB gave me 4 memewolves, 3 dragoons, 4 eidolons of memes and 3 Darias. It's almost like they're laughing at me.

Man, RL mtg is serious business.

>paid a visit to a card store with average of 10 players
>they were having a sealed event for Future Sight and asked me to join
>decided to join and had a B/R madness deck >played against a guy who was all grin and handshaking, probably thinking I was a noob
>became the saltiest guy I have met in card games when I kept stalling and removing his creatures with pic-related that he demanded for the judge to tell him whether if my conduct warranted a DQ

I won, but not having this guy close to tears from all those salt permeating him.

You know what they say about a control-freak dungeon master being a no fun.

Craft soccermom, play banner sword?

Pendulum is hot garbage though, Xyz has been running the game ever since its inception.

Pendulum summoning and being able to abuse the fact that pendulum monsters return from the extra deck is insanely broken, because of how much it enables xyz summons. So sure pendulum is more or less a lackey to xyz most of the time, but it's a very good game-warping lackey

>Haven/Dragon/Forest in Take Two
Guess I'll fuck around with Dragon

I only use 3 roaches and I have 1 aurelia and 1 albert to do my dailies

Who falls for bannermeme today? I swear every craft has tools to deal with it nowadays, or enough shit to stall, if not outright kill the memer before. Also it runs out of steam very quickly.

Dragon is actually fine nowadays with a lot of decent 2PP and will remain good when ToG rolls in.

This week a dude was so mad after a lose that he almost broke his own deckbox.
Some people just can't handle losing.

Yeah he and his gf just doesn't talk to me and avoid eye contact.
They just started to play other card games and I never saw them play or judge more mtg after that day, he probably started to hate magic because of the issue, dunno

Oh I see, no problem

>Why did that goth cunt say you grabbed her ass though?

Because I actually did it but by "accident".
Heres what happened

One of my guilty pleasures is grabbing butts in the metro and other crowded places.
I was going back home, waiting for the train in the middle of the crowd and I saw a girl from behind using a black skirt, her ass looked very good.
I went behind her, I slided my hand under her skirt and grabbed her ass, I usually just grab the cheeks once or twice and move away in a hasty manner in order to not get caught, but she didn't do anything, not a single reaction, she just stood her.
I took the chance and I did some wild stuff down there until the train came like a minute or 2 later.
When she went inside the train she turned quickly ready to say something and we both recognized each other inmediatly.
She started to cry so I got the hell out of there before the doors closed and took another train.

I assume she didn't mentioned her ass compliance when she told her bf about it.

Never stick your hand in crazy

>when you get to pretend to use Cerb+Howl combo in Runecraft

The madman. I wonder why she didn't just immediately scream or something.

>generic salary man in doujin

Dude, that could have forced you to immigrate to another region if she was a chatterbox who told everyone else what you did.

user you whore

You can make decks with new cards on shadowverse portal now

Wew we have an actual molester here. The bitch and her bf totally had a reason to be mad at you.

thanks for the tip user I appreciate it

thanks for letting us know

Luna in a bikini!

Is this some sort of budget no-Daria tempo Rune?

He's not the first one.

There was another user in this general who molested a girl because she looked pretty similar to Forte.

We've got people who don't do the... gentlemanly thing in situations, we'll say.

Danke, user.

>MRW I main runecraft and people hates runecraft everywhere.

WHY

Rate me.

what is forte's favorite flavor of tea

EXPENSIVE AS FUG

Urph, should have been 3 Atomy and 2 Eachtar.

It's fine, it's only 5-10k more vials than your average Dragon deck this expansion.

Without injecting hate into my post.

It's because when going up against rune you have no weak point. Sword dislikes wards and healing. Shadow dislikes banish. Dragons don't like getting smorc'd or khawy'd. Blood doesn't like getting bursted. Forest is a mixed bag because of how their builds vary, but they can be answered in various ways with some success.

These crafts have to answer to a weakness or counterplay that gets mileage against them. Rune's power comes from the hand. You can't counter a Daria that comes out cheap and outvalues you. You can't stop the sheer power a dshift gives, and you can't stop it from gathering power. Haven also got shit back in DE because of how you couldn't mess with amulets, so now it's back to being dumpster tier again.

I think she thought I was her bf or something.

But as strange this might sound, you might me surprised to know that 90% of the girls I molested over the years didn't scream on the spot or did anything drastic, they give you a bad look, or say something mean, or even slap you, then move away repulsed.
But very few have made an scene big enough to make me run.

She also might be a complete slut and enjoyed it before finding out that it was me, but I dunno.

>The bitch and her bf totally had a reason to be mad at you.

Yeah they had good reason.

>Dude, that could have forced you to immigrate to another region if she was a chatterbox who told everyone else what you did.

And she did, she event went to the store owners and shit.
But since she had this crazy bipolar bitch reputation and since she went nuts on me before because of the rulings issue everyone assumed she was lying about it in order to make me look bad.

i was molested like that once and mind you it's no fun...

Sort of, basically I wanted to take the basic Daria deck, completely remove the Daria engine itself, and replace it with more direct damage and guaranteed Levi-fetching with Gobu. It's not a tempo deck at all, more like burn/aggro, but it's doing surprisingly well for me in AA1.

>But as strange this might sound, you might me surprised to know that 90% of the girls I molested over the years didn't scream on the spot or did anything drastic, they give you a bad look, or say something mean, or even slap you, then move away repulsed.
So you've never even been registered as an offender? Fucking daredevil powers.

Why not use a Tyrant or two as a finisher with the insane amount of shadows you could generate?

Can you elaborate?

Left out the sexual parts if you want, Im just curious about what happened to you.

here's aegis netdeck that was just posted

Reminder to always pick Atomy on T2

Better stop soon, you won't know when your luck will run out.
At least do it secretively or don't let them saw your face.

>Man, RL mtg is serious business.
In early 2014 I was approached at my LGS by a lawyer and her subordinate, an intern sort of guy, on behalf of WotC who were investigating me in relation to counterfeit magic cards. They seemed to be convinced that I was on someone's payroll and was interested in large scale distribution of these fakes cards. They emailed me later with a threat; I had to supply personal information including names, phone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, skype info etc for everyone I had been in contact with, or be banned from DCI. I didn't have any of that information and I wouldn't have given it up anyway, so I took the ban. A family friend who was a high up lawyer helped out with the legal paperwork. Cygames is more deserving of my money anyway.

I'm not sure if you can really generate 20 shadow that often with outlets like Phantom Howl and Eachtar. I suppose cutting one Wind God for a tyrant just for some surprise win?

>ardent nun

I actually have to look it up when I am working on the T2 sheets. Literally why?

Is Luna the perfect wife or what?

More shots of the upcoming Dengeki anthology were posted.
blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51543906.html

can't you just tell them to fuck off?

I assume you used to have a stall or something? Seems like some bizarre accusation, but I have seen even weirder stuff.

No. She's fundamentally flawed. The only time you have a big board as dragon is seacraft and kind of flute. The only time they have a big board you're already dead and should be flinging conflagration, breath, and bahamut like hotcakes

>I had to supply personal information including names, phone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, skype info etc for everyone I had been in contact with, or be banned from DCI

I'd just email them fake info. What a bunch of faggots.

>nobody wants to play with Luna
Wow they really did their research

Nope.
Never caught.
The only "big" confrontation I had once was this dude that grabbed my arm as I was going away after I did my thing.
The retard was like POLICEEEE HELP so I quickly punched him in the nose, he left me go and I ran for like 3 blocks until I stopped to catch my breath and went on my business.

Fucking irl white knights. I hate them.

I stopped at all a year ago because of that, I figured my luck was going to run out eventually and I haven't seen worth it of grabbing anyway.

>rowen
Lmao he's a fucking joke everywhere.
>tanomou
Is this some sort of lines for loners when they try to make friends?

Enjoy your last days of laughter shadowbabs. ToG is around the corner.

Rate

after I get all my stuff for dragon im just going to meme with them in ranked

You are a brave, brave man.

Is /svg/ ready for Nep to get even better?

Luna in her nightie! Good night!

Not him but the only reason I could think of was to prevent 3 drops with 3 health from trading into her. Which might be relevant now since a lot of decks are going to have access to Grimnir.

But in my opinion snake priestess would be the better pick if you're going to run 9 2-drops.

Really spellboosts your oglers

Sure whatever m8, Rowen's meme status isn't going anywhere.