Why do you guys hate the Scion tC?

Why do you guys hate the Scion tC?

I bet none of you have ever driven one. You just hate on it because it's a Scion, and because some beaners in socal rice them up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dV-z6zoBgTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

did someone get their jimmies rustled?
I personally enjoy the tC it's a little heavy for my taste but it has plenty of aftermarket support and looks good. Stop relying on others approval faggot

>Stop relying on others approval faggot

But if Veeky Forums doesn't think it's a good car, most likely other enthusiasts won't either.

First gens sucked cause really should have been 6spd and i hate them cause they killed the celica

I have a 2012 tC and i love driving it, the only thing i don't like about it is that its heaver than most two door four cylinders cars. But its still a fun car to drive though.

>Why do you guys hate the Scion tC?

Except no one here does? I've see a few people drive them on here. Only thing is the 1st gen suck massive balls. The 2nd gen is pretty much the Toyota Celica.

>Scion

sorry it will be at least two more decades before my autism even looks twice at a Scion

I don't hate it, just don't pretend it's a Celica successor. It's more a budget GT - a comfy, heavy car with a decent engine. It drives well for what it is.

>tfw I hate first gen TC's because this cute Peruvian chick from work drove a silver one and I ended up getting seriously cucked
I thought we were gonna be a thing because we talked on the phone for hours and she would occasionally send me nude pics. Found it odd though that she would always make excuses and blow me off whenever I asked her to come over... Later found out that she was fucking three of my male co-workers. CUNT

little brother owned an 06 and now owns a new one. he likes them. i find it an unfulfilling driving experience.

Nah.. I'm an audi apologist and I'm heavily out numbered here

And a tc sucks cause it looks sporty but fails in everyway possible. As a high school girls reliable car? Great car

But she DID send you her nudes, at least.

>he owns a Tc

Just a couple of topless pics laying in bed and one of her ass in boyshorts. Why would she bother to send me these if she never intended to hook up? That's some cruel shit.

FWD shitboxen owned by vapelords too broke to get a WRX, usually riced to shit.

>owned by vapelords too broke to get a WRX
Holy fuggg yes
>Brown people love to add fake hood scoops and wings

youtube.com/watch?v=dV-z6zoBgTY

>implying only brown people rice these

I said the brown comment but t b h there's also lotta flat brim white trash that drive scions in my area too. Ken block in my fwd yota braa

I don't hate it, it's a decent looking cheap coupe but from a performance aspect it really doesn't shine at anything. why buy it over anything else when it doesn't do anything that well?

Scion's biggest problem was it didn't know how to make a brand or car cool.

They thought making it look sporty with a Camry engine would be enough. And they had the audacity to believe releasing limited editions with shitty recolors would make it even cooler.

The only thing that was ever "cool" with Scion was the FR-S because it was an enthusiast car. Enthusiast cars are cool with the kids, not shitty 2 door FWD Camrys.

If the tC had a performance trim to rival the Si and GTI, it'd be a different story.

I thought it was accepted that these are just corolla with a body kit for Toyotas failed attempt at targeting teenagers.
Driving this car is like announcing youre a financially stupid kid

>Driving this car is like announcing youre a financially stupid kid

Or announcing you're a college girl.