Fastest car priced from 10-15 thousand

>Miata
>stripped
>350 swap
>pocket 10k

job done

Bedford Rascal with interior delete

Nice meme ahahahahahgadf xyhvddvnjhbgubvjjhhahahahahagsfsda

Assuming you don't want something that will break apart regularly, you could try to find a 3.8 Genesis or something similar for under 15.

Beware of insurance prices though. They're the real killers with cheap, 'fast' stuff

newish?
v6 camaro

you could find an older performance car that's faster but you'd have more reliability issues.

C5 or c4 Vette.

A 2k foxbody with a turbo, high flow headed 351w

Doth I detect OC?

>335i
>downpipes chargepipe straight pipe
>lots of pipes.jpg
>injectors, hpfp, meth
>stock internalls
>stage 3 or 4 tune
>4-500hp

2005-2006 GTO, 2006-2007 CTS-V or C5 corvette

>american
ummm lol?

Used V8 Charger, mid 2000's mustang, or a C4 vette for something that's at least somewhat reliable and you don't wanna do anything to it.

Define "fast"

fastest lap time on the burg.

>4
post the preceding three

>thinking 500 hp for 15k is funny

C5 Corvette or WS2 T/A

Probably a corvette with cosmetic damage

Well for a german track how about a german car e46 m3

I wanna know where you can get a Miata+Chebby tree fiddy for that much. Up here in canuckistan you can't find a cleanish Miata for less than $5,000

>CTS V for 10-15k
Nope. Not one in that range nationwide on autotrader in any kind of drivable condition last time I checked

5k for a miata. 1k for 350.

Pocket 9k

Fuck man I'm jealous, all that kit up here would be close to 7,000 Canadian pesos

>10-15k
>get a used beamer + mods

Yeah you might get a used 335i + some mods for 15k but you'll only enjoy it for at most a thousand miles before something blows. Definitely need to budget more for repairs if you're buying a used beamer for that price.