play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Pack Simulator
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

>/hsg/ Poll
strawpoll.me/12577749

>/hsg/ Poll 2
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe__c154SgKNS51hFYq33EAspQcGiUxPOq5QBM-R6QmHfNP5w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Previously:

>everyones playing the new aggro shaman decklist

what does this mean

Just be yourself

>tfw im a fatass fatass but will never be perfectly round like that kid because im 6'4"

>tfw I'm one of those short ripped guys
>my hard work on gym is a meme because I'm short

Let the poor man die already

FUCKING JADE DRUID

It is. Just give up you genetic trash.

In a desparate attempt to make hunter good lots of deckbuilders streamers started trying to build hunter combo/otk decks especially revolving around tokens/rhino/timber wolf, now that style of play is getting support... It's time

Deathrattle summon a 4/3 raptor mother

If anyone thinks this is good, kill yourself.

It does nothing to the board.
It has fair stats.
It does not draw a card.

-> it's trash

Kys my man

remember that it shuffles in and not summons
remember that white eyes was a 5/10/10

just find an even shorter girl or one of those weird bottoms that dates smaller guys

It gives you more 1 drops to accelerate your quest and it's a beast so you can adapt it turn 2 if it lives. It may see play.

White eyes was 5 mana. This is a 1 drop. Do the math.

Anyone else quitting after seeing this blunder of an expansion? I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt that eventually standard could become good, but we're now 3 expansions into the format and nothing is going to change in the foreseeable future. Stale metas dominated by 2 or 3 decks for 3-4 entire months with the only innovation happening the first week of an expansion's release, or during the 5 weeks of an adventure's launch.

Every card revealed so far being TGT tier doesn't help their case. I've lost all interest in continuing if this is all there will ever be, so much wasted potential. We could have had balance patches on a semi-regular basis but they've locked themselves into a model that is no different from a cardboard card game.

All of this coming from someone who has nearly 15,000 played games and legend every season sans the previous 2 months.

its not trash but its below average, will only see play in the quest deck

I'll blow my gold on packs, open them and probably leave.

Will be okay with that warden card to help pull the raptor out of your deck I guess, still underwhelming because later in the game this 4/3 becomes a dead draw 1 drop.

smells like cunny in here

How is rank 1-5 in NA right now, 25℅ pirate warriors or 50℅ pirate warriors? Deciding on whether or not to queue tempo mage

Why settle for 2DPD when us hearthbabbies can have the real thing

why does hunter have zero interesting cards or mechanics?

They could never make interesting mechanics for 9 different classes.

dealing face damage is an interesting mechanic

ill face you in some shadowverse, reynad

I know it's been said a million times but I genuinely think this is going to be the expac to make or break Hearthstone. We are losing the biggest chunk of content with BRM, TGT, and League of Explorers, so we're actually going to see a big shift for once, since both Whispers and MSoG piggybacked heavily on alot of cards from these sets, so we'll finally get to see if the game can stand up on it's own without those cards.

I think the games toast for alot of people if UnGoro fails though. Even casuals starting to call out how shit the meta is.

Remember when paladin had a class identity?

This

What was unironically the best period of hearthstone? I'm thinking either sometime during GvG or right after LoE came out and we got Reno

Wow, that's one big sheep!

The small window when the old gods was being tested out. If it wasnt for shaman, it would have been an ok meta

When is the poll results getting released?

waaaaah

Jesus.

Why did Zeriyah privatise her socials if the leaks were fake?

Really makes you think.

she likes privatising her stuff. Like after she secured her financial future she privatised her privates for example

After LoE when Control Warrior and Control Priest both ended games with Golden Monkey in fatigue.

Pretty sure Secret Paladin was the OP deck at the time, but it didn't bother me like the current aggro decks.

Did you gamble the sylv on a 3 minion field?

Got to do what you've got to do.

JADE
SHOULD
NOT
EXIST

Whoever tested jade and said, "yeah this is balanced," needs to be hurt.

It's balanced because it dies turn 4 to pirate warrior.

>Fourth loss in a row
>Wild
>Rank 10

What the fuck is wrong with this deck? Am I missing something?

MSG has brought cards that allow the current most powerful decks to retain all of their power despite the huge amount of stuff leaving. There will be little change. You cannot beat the tremendous damage pirate warrior can dish out so fast, and you cannot outvalue the constantly rising tide of jade.

Why? Only deck that's not
>lol go face
>lol play reno
>lol lose
Jade atm is the objectively most skill intensive deck in the entire game. Pretty sure patron and freeze are the only decks who's ever required more skill honestly, maybe early game miracle but I doubt so.

Jade ensures that you can always put out minions on curve, minions that are supremely over-statted for their cost very quickly. You don't need skill to take advantage of that.

>Every card revealed so far being TGT tier

TGT was a hundred times worse than this and was full of boring cards. I have no idea how viable the new decks will be in the new expansion but they sure look like fun.

If you really played 15k games and think this expansion is TGT tier, just kys.

Its just another side of the extremes that is pirate and reno, only jades is shitting out obscene stats until the opponent says, "im out of removal"

First month after the whispers of old gods was good and fun. If only there wasn't any shamans.

HELP

Try to actually play Jade for once. If you think that's how you play Jade, then you honestly wouldn't get past rank 10.

How is spamming jade minions on curve is more skill intensive than reno?

DocPwn
3 mana, 3/4
Battlecry: Destroy enemy Pavel, shuffle one pack in your opponents deck.
Leaf

>ramp
>ramp
>swipe
>nourish
>flood board with bran

We get it, you run a high spell ratio

C'mon man, I know the (you)s are sweet but when people here are genuinely retarded when it comes to discussing jades, you could have at least saved this b8 for Dragon Priest

Reno is more of a requirement cause kazakus is so good and is the only thing that can counter pirates/aggro shaman. Dont blame reno, blame this shitty overall standard design

I played great deal of Jade Rogue and Shaman.

Shitting out jade after jade until the enemy has no removals is a viable tactic. What the fuck are you talking about.

Jade Rogue is not as cancer as the other two but jade shaman is one of the easiest decks to play and it's also one of the most powerful.

Even if you don't netdeck, deck creation is as simple as it gets:

>Add every card that says jade in its text
>Add broken shaman cards that we all know and love
>Add hex and dmg spells

Voila! You have a deck that you can get to legend with while making braindead plays.

I did it with Dragon Priest yesterday, you're right though that works much better. Nothing get people as heated as calling Drakonid Operative balanced/a skilled card.

Dies to Fr0zen though, won't see any play.

>shaman's class identity is removal+body in one card.

People said that about mid shaman last expansion due to it's relative powerlevel too but jade shaman can be a relatively high skill deck that people refuse to learn to play proper because they are stupid and rationalize they will win anyway. Some full-jade package mid shaman lists are straight brokeback I suppose but not the meta ones

yeah brann claws spirit is the epitome of skill

Not enough jades

That's my man, nothing is worse than frothing jadespeak from rank 12 plebs

>nerf claws
>release something comparably more disgusting in the same breath

Don't forget 1:8 rag lethals

>rogue's class identity is having humongous design space

>unstable portal
?

before standard and after nerfs, when concede mage was the vest deck in the game. that and old gods.

Should I swap it for something?

old gods and beta

Everyone is going to be playing Pavel though

I don't play wild, but you should probably run sludge belcher, maybe Boom too?

Why is kazakus class locked again?

Try to actually play Jade Shaman for once. If you think that's how you play Jade Shaman, then you honestly wouldn't get past rank 10.

Aw yeaah

Woo yeah rank10

But past rank 10 is pirate territory

15 is my mission accomplished

how did you guys do it? I cant even force myself to go for 15 this month

>Beta
Most balanced time, no overly broken or RNG reliant cards albeit there were some short lived exceptions which were always nerfed. Games actually took skill
>Naxx
Huntershitter was fucking everywhere, otherwise it was fine.
>GvG,BRM
Objectively the best meta. Every class had two or three tier 1 or tier 2 deck types, every class was viable and saw tournament play. Tribes werent overpowered.

Aggro,tempo,midrange,control and combo were all viable and equal in terms of strength. RNG was there in the form of Boom and Shredder but games still took skill to win thanks to most cards having solid effects.

----- Anything this lineabove this line had actual deck building with choices

>Rest
Shit, RNG or broken decks/cards everywhere. Tribes are OP and decks built themselves

I kept watching stuff in a different window that you way I don't get bored

I play pirate warrior, and rope the first couple of turns. I get hordes of free concedes that way, and the angry messages from the plebians always amuses me.

>Beta
>Most balanced game
>Short lived exceptions

Guys, ask yourself this, was this game ever balanced?

Yes, during BRM

When Oil Rogue was the top deck.

People need to shut the fuck up about aggro. Un'goro is going to be a control meta and you know it. They've never pushed as hard for control as they have now, there is LITERALLY no way it's not going to be control meta.

Yeah, small window, with all sound muted
It seems so much less consequential, doesn't piss you off as much

>*plays midrange elemental shaman*

Nothing personnel kid

>flamewaker
>patron

Miracle/Maly Rogue
Aggro/Water Rogue
Control Warrior/Shaman
Maly/C'Kun Druid
Disco Zoo
Tempo Mage