What does Veeky Forums prefer?

What does Veeky Forums prefer?

Coupes or Sedans?

>a fucking civic among M3, C63, SRT8 etc
lul

Only on Veeky Forums...

why is this board so fucking autistic? why cant you guys ever just answer a fucking question?

I preferred sedan in college cause I actually had friends there, now that I'm by myself though I want a coupe

I like gran coupés

Why not both? The 4 door coupe seems to be the best of both worlds

For me, a coupe. Once in a blue moon will someone carpool with me because my friends have their own cars. I'd like my very own personal 2 door luxury car.

Coupe. Sedans are useless in my opinion. Big as shit and no cargo space in the trunk compared to a wagon. Why you'd want one over a wagon is beyond me.

2+2 coupes because on the off chance I'm going somewhere with 4 people and we don't have multiple cars it'll do. Even my old 95 riviera could comfortably seat 5 people, it was redic.

I bet you like dicks up your asses too.

2 door sedan

Sedans that were smaller like the E28 and E500 were fucking GOAT and had awesome proportions. They didn't have to be fuckhueg/long/heavy and were still super practical. You pretty much have to buy a coupe to get that size now.

>he doesn't like the best of both worlds
I pity the fool

why are you so fucking autistic? why did you pair a fucking civic with a bunch of actual cars?

Coupes

On that, are Mustangs (Ford/Shelby) the only place to look for fastback styled cars?

What do coupes with suicide doors count as?

Are trucks with two doors coupes?

Are vans with two doors Twingos?

Four doors more whores

>Centered cluster
>mfw

Coupes they look better to me than the sedan also crossovers are taking over making sedans obsolete

So you can fit humans in the back seat.

>autsim confirmed
Just fucking answer the question. It's a good performance car. Why are busriders entitled to an opinion again?

>autsim

Can't even spell his mental condition properly lmfao, fucking btfo.

Sure, latch onto something completely unrelated. My point still stands true.

>not having a truck as a second vehicle to haul around peasants.

You could have posted an actual car *cough pic related*, but you didn't.

I hate fags who post pictures without any good reason. Literally no point in doing so. And people like you are the reason Veeky Forums is fucked on bandwidth. Lots of unnecessary data.

>4 door coupe
what the fuck even is that. like is that not just a fucking sedan.

Four doors are objectively superior.

+Higher torsional rigidity
+Stronger in side impacts
+Easier to get in and out in tight parking spaces
+Don't have to get out to let someone in and out of back seat

-Looks less cool
-Less visibility out the sides

2+2 coupe
(with usable backseats unlike the BRZ)
the obligation to bring more than one person rarely happens, but it does just enough ti warrant back seats

2 doors on a separate fun car
4 doors on everything else

I perfer a coupe body style, I like a sleek profile. But I can't stand coupes that are just a bastardized sedan.

I like the looks of coupes but the passenger space of sedans

I'm really conflicted on what it get as my next car.

Don't carpool as much as I did during my college years but I sometimes drive 1-3 friends around maybe once a month

Wagons.

>he doesn't window shop for bmws
lmao

No, it has a sleek, coupe form factor, but with four doors. Also, a two-door sedan is like a regular sedan, which means is not as sleek, with features like a longer tail and a higher roofline.