>Current Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/forging-ahead-weapon-upgrade-event/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>Equipment Path Changes
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previously on /bnsg/

beaver lyns

Now stay that way.

>not using the university chart as the op image
>still no index in op

fuck you it's a dog

:B

Reminder to bully sins. Specially the ones that go blue buff and try to disrespect you.

Lobbies? At THESE hours?
No need to get those specks of yours checked, seeing is indeed believing!

Running Masts, NA#677761.

Treasures abound among these once-proud shipyards. Lend us your sword, and fish-up a Bracelet or two for your troubles! Hopefully.

that bombardment speed kills me

too late I'm working on preset tweaks

No swords, blademasters need sleep. Rats are nocturnal though so you might get lynblades.

There is some sort of singularity at the center of your face drawing your eyes together like a collapsing neutron star

holy fuck lmao

ditch the white hair, it still makes you look like a cancer patient
chin is too weak, make it a smidge longer and adjust jaw/cheeks to fit it
change eye shape from dropping bottom lids to a little more up then take pupils down a notch and widen eyes a little
need a notch or two of space between the eyes too as cleverly said

So what's the best professions these days?
Before it was the treehuggers and soul wardens, for money, right?
I can imagine that's changed a bit for lower levels now that weapon upgrading isn't a thing on lower levels.

soul warden or anything using empyrean charms for raven weps

>When you know but you humor him anyways

Blade or sword, I'll take all comers for this ride, regardless of size or shape! Just don't poke any holes in the rotting wood, we don't need to be reeking of seawater by morning's end.

3/6 for Masts, NA# 667 761

Wardens used to be a fairly reliable trade to invest in, yet their major synths (Primers and Stones) have drastically fallen by the wayside in regards to overall profitability. Haven't tapped the shoulders of any Potters recently, but Acquired Taste has remained a strong choice ever since the delectable arrival of Cookies on the materialistic scene.

Posting with an alt due to lack of relevant screencaps. Direly in need of updating my portfolio here...

everything else has been tweaked to suggestions, I like the white hair

Here has my sub 5 min doodle KEIO PP

Departed as four! Thanks for playing.

suggest you kill yourself

will you buy me the helium tank

is that the same skin tone you had when you had brown hair? i dont know if its the actual skin tone or just your hair color that makes you look drained of life

no I used this skin tone

use that again with a different hair color and smaller pupils by another notch along with bringing the nose up slightly since by your side profile your nose tends to look droppy and you're done

Finally, some tangible results! After days and days of repeated testing, leveling, and poring over spreadsheets, I have pinpointed the offending sliders!

While I'm still unsure of the EXACT values that trigger invisibility, the sliders involved are Eye Size and Eye Distance. Whether it's only one of them or both, I also don't know. Setting either of them to certain values will prevent you from being seen in dungeon lobbies.

Thanks to everyone who aided me in my investigation! It would've taken so, so much longer without their help! I'm going to continue to collect data from anyone who wishes to give it, but I think I've earned a break!

Too add on to this, here is my spreadsheet with the various slider sets I've been provided with.

Disclaimer: This has only been tested on LynF, but should theoretically work with LynM. I've highlighted the specific combinations that should work. Your mileage may vary with other races.

Thank you for finally figuring out why this happens. Too bad NCsoft will probably never fix it but you've done us all a service

last image before bed, sorry for so many

Taking the rest of the slider advice into account, I'm keeping the hair color no matter what since I find it to best fit the ears. In all honestly though this is starting to get a bit too tan for my tastes so I'll probably lighten up just a little.

Reto's really not a beaver?

dam

HAHAHA
HAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHA

fuk you guys

AYO

MY NIGGA

KONO YUNG

ARE YOU STILL HERE

productive weekend

I can't Bealiver it!

Clownpiece is trash

What did my waifu ever do to you

>spends more time on the floor than actually fighting or doing mechanics

sounds like you got your ass kicked

calm down there Werety, you weren't even in the top 6

what the fuck is a clownpiece

It's werety ffs

>when you try to find a video from your childhood but cant
worst fucking feeling, goodnight bnsg

>werety dying to 2 punishment stacks
laffin

over the line ryzna

I can come fuck you in the ass, just like how your daddy used to.

>raid has to wait around with punishments
laffin

At least EU didn't spend a whole month wiping at Raven unlike NA :ok_hand: /bnsgiggle

Gross user, are you trying to get Luurpies?

Does pirate bracelet still drop from bsh?

Have you hugged your favorite lyn today, user?

no I hate hugs and ceruleans

especially hugging ceruleans

Rude

with 54k health i need to appreciate the floor a bit, it gives me nutrients

people who hug the unwilling are ruder

>no dkv run in the last 6 hours
why is group 6 so dead

Is blade and soul supposed to be hard in anyway?

i'm leveling my assassin level ~16 right now. I can usually kill mobs 1v1 and 1v2 but take significant damage if its 1v3, good chance of death.

Luckily I can stealth and run away. Whats it like with other class at low level? Or at highlevel?

>not doing dkv on reset day

now you need some luck

wait to like 21~ level where you perma stealth and kill them without actual interraction, you just need to spec properly

I don't feel like it's meant to be hard but I found sin quite difficult to play at first as well. I'd say sin would probably be one of the more tedious classes at low levels to play becuase you don't get a lot of aoe skills and you don't really unlock your full potential until later on.

Force master on the other hand is faceroll easy at low levels, as is summoner and warlock. Basically ranged classes with good aoes have an easier time leveling up.

At higher levels death isn't really a thing that should be happening unless you just don't dodge enemy attacks or you fail dungeon mechanics in some way or form.

Sin is one of the easiest classes to level as you can attack while in stealth without breaking it. You'll find it much harder once you hit end game and bosses have true sight.

Yes

Threadly reminder to check for possible spiders under your beds and remove them if necessary

I checked after I read this. Nothing. I'm going to sleep alone again tonight.

On the contrary it is good, spiders are rude and also pesky

i'll sleep with you user

All spiders here are small and harmless though. I'll much rather leave them be so they can hunt small insects for me than kill them.

Floors are comfy.

t. spider

fuck off maku

Why do you show your pants to everyone? That is a very slutty move.

I'm taking a nap. No one in NA post a DC lobby until I wake up in 2 hours

Not sure if ragequit or just disconnection. Prob disconnection but he was dead after that anyways.

I had a massive spider on my printer, had to move it outside ( the whole printer ).

Blademaster with 6ms ping y\n?

post more sin bullying as kfm pls

It's mostly me that gets bullied when I'm playing KFM. I pretty much leveled a warlock because I got so salty over being dumpstered by sins.

Pls no slut shaming ;_;

post more of that lovely jin butt

You can play any class at that ping.

ironically, this is the only floor pic i have with me in it
i should take more probably

I think everyone has seen Nana's panties from all that time spent on the floor, slut.

Maku pls ;_;

>mfw nobody seen my panties
feels good man

Don't worry it's bns. The game just makes sluts. I even managed to find this in a few seconds to just prove it.

You are a thirstlord maku, that's why you actively seek sluts

isn't maku the biggest slut of all?

Most definitely.

He latches on to any female character that gives him attention with his eight powerful legs.

Guess I'll have to avoid him then thanks for info!

I don't really do anything other than call people sluts and force myself to push the ready button over solo queue anxiety. Besides have you look around here and on bns? It's virtually impossible to not run into a slut (male).

>call people sluts
wtf I hate maku now

didnt you take slutty screenshots in really slutty outfits a while ago?

:^)

Shit that does exist. Well it was once and I was bored. Forgive me that one time.

>tfw maku won't inject his spider fluids into your boi pucci to procreate spider solitaire

remove spiders reeee

Remove antivenom, imagine how great the internet would be if most brazilian wandering spider bites were fatal instead of being treated.