/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #485

''Hail to the Queen, baby!'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11965358
strawpoll.me/12158769
strawpoll.me/12405766
strawpoll.me/12416723
strawpoll.me/12453760
strawpoll.me/12453759

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A
youtu.be/NkRgau6It4A
youtu.be/CcmZaQMVouk?list=RDCcmZaQMVouk
youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM
youtube.com/watch?v=r4wQydu3u-s
vimeo.com/161864168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some mirror universe shit going on here

We're not even done yet.

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Max is #1

Victoria is the Queen of nothing!
Maybe the Vortex Club which would be disbanded so quickly.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

Don't bully Victoria!

It's nice to see traditions being honoured.

Haha :)

Reminder that Kate dreams about Chloe rescuing her from a life of religious devotion, and teaching her to sin.

Stop bullying Kate and her family!

Kate doesn't matter haha :)

accepting your true nature =/= bullying

Get over here boy! I'm going to do what I should have done years ago!

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Reminder that Max is an RPG character; if the player so chooses, she is head over heels in love with this remarkable slab of man-meat, and has no romantic feeling toward cucky price whatsoever.

But you still insist Chloe didn't accept his true nature=being dead haha:)

I'm in a good mood today.
Here, have a (You) on me.

What you want to see in Season 2?

HARDMODE: No Max and Chloe.

Shit that's logical.

Comfy coming of age with a bit less fucked up shit.

Yeah I'm kinda the same, maybe a mix of Ouroboros and Better Then: Max chose Bay, regretted it, and then found a way to fix everything.

The game set in the deep southern US.

Dem comfy feels

I want comfy coming of age with MORE fucked up shit. I'd like them to focus more on the mystery aspect of the game (if they're going to go with that again)

Cute.

In-depth characters, with their troubles, hardships, and of course, their processing of this in both their interpersonal relationships and as shown by their environment, in environmental storytelling.

I would also like something interesting like Jefferson's plot, with the imagery, and such. I may be the only person here that thinks his plot was mildly interesting, and tied into other characters well in its exploration of their personality.

No, that's missing the point of the game, since the mystery and sci-fi was symbolic. I don't think that's really what you want.

Just play a mystery graphic-visual novel.

>In Caulfield's dorm room, Kate Marsh watched as her friend hung out with Chloe on her birthday. Marsh had shared a beer with Chloe, well, Chloe had drunk most of it, but she'd had a few sips too! She wasn't lame!
>As their friends began to leave--including a scruffy older fellow with tattoos on his neck, the ever kindly Warren and others--Kate knew it was time for her short walk back to her dorm room.
>While smoothing her skirt, she reflected upon the evening and thought about how strange it was that Chloe slept over in Max's dorm so often.
>"That's not so weird. They have slumber parties. Maybe I'll invite them to come to my room!" she thought, giddy at the idea of the three of them watching movies and eating ice cream all night.
>She also thought about all the time Chloe and Max spent together. Aside from getting tea, whenever she spotted Max on campus she was walking or sitting with Chloe. Sometimes she spotted them in town, during hikes or at the beach. Max often rested her head on Chloe's lap while reading a book or playing with her cell phone, sending the much hated emojis.
>"Come to think of it, Chloe has been dropping off Max for our tea dates or arriving at the end to pick her up..." Kate shook her head. "I'm being silly. They didn't see each other for five years. They're making up for lost time."
>Then she thought about their habit of holding hands, leaning their heads on each others shoulders and wrapping their arms around each other as they walked.
>"That's not quite so strange," she thought. "I hold hands with...myself." She often clasped her hands together over her lap.
>Their hands made it onto each others laps quite a bit, often when they didn't think anyone was looking. Sometimes they gave a little squeeze, or a rub or a...

>Kate bit her lip for a second when she heard Chloe say something to Max.
>"So Max, how bout we take this party back to my place?"
>Max blushed and nodded. "If the birthday girl insists..." She looked up at her with desire gleaming in her eyes.
>Kate turned to them. "That sounds fun. Can I bring Alice? She'd love to meet your new dog."
>Chloe and Max turned to Kate. The few remaining partygoers, including the now less abrasive Victoria Chase, raised their eyebrows or squinted at her in confusion.
>Max had trouble looking Kate in the eye as she spoke to her.
>“Um, sorry Kate,” she stuttered as she looked from her chaste friend's face to her own shoes. “B-but I don't think that's a good idea. Alice is a rabbit a-and--”
>Chloe smirked and stepped toward them.
>“Between Max and I, we've already got enough animals in my house. Besides, we planned on heading to my bedroom and--”
>Max's eye doubled in size before she smacked Chloe on the shoulder to interrupt her.
>Kate smiled good naturedly. “hopping on the bed like rabbits. You are such party animals, right?”
>Kate laughed. Max's penchant for puns had rubbed off on Chloe since they'd been spending so much time together.
>Chloe smirked. Some of the other partiers giggled. Victoria rolled her eyes.
>“What is she fucking blind?” Chase muttered.
>Kate smiled, not detecting the eyes on her.
>“That's alright. It's getting late. I have Church tomorrow.”
>Victoria rolled her eyes again. “Wouldn't want to miss that...”
>“...And I don't want to nod off and miss the good parts.”
>Chloe turned away and chuckled.
>They said their good byes and parted ways.
>Kate went back to her dorm room.
>“My. Max and Chloe are lucky to have each other. They're such good gal pals.”
>gal pals
>CHOO CHOO!

>"I hold hands with...myself."
So much lewd sin in those five words.

>friendly reminder that turning off your game is the confirmed canon ending

Reminder, this is essential /Lisa/core.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority!"
>"Alice, think about it... Maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>live in a world where bunnies eat no carrots
youtu.be/NkRgau6It4A

>Lisa dies after Max and Warren fuck on top of her then Frank spills beans on her leaves when he gets a turn while Chloe's tears salinate the soil, destroying her chances of regermination.
youtu.be/CcmZaQMVouk?list=RDCcmZaQMVouk

Kate inhaled short desperate gasps as she took in the scene in front of her. She'd known Max and Chloe were 'very good friends' of course. She wasn't THAT sheltered. But bearing witness to the sheer magnitude of the sin they were committing first hand stirred feelings she was sure she shouldn't have until at least five years after marriage. She listened entranced to Chloe's ragged breaths, and watched as Chloe's hand slipped further and further down, all the time making the slightest grazing touch that seemed to drive Max crazy, until that hand finally reached it's destination. Max was helpless to resist the digital assault, and quickly found herself forced open; the trim blue nail-polish of Chloe's fingers were the vanguard of an invasion that pressed in, until at last with a final effort Max and Chloe were fused in a public wanton display. Chloe's long gorgeous fingers intertwined with Max's. Kate began walking backwards. She took one last look at the couple, sighing softly together in the abject bliss that seemed to follow their unnatural union of appendages, then turned and broke into a mad dash.

Kate rushed to her room and slammed the door. She looked in the mirror and choked back a gasp: her cheeks were a shade of crimson she'd never imagined possible and her forehead glistened with perspiration. Max and Chloe were holding hands! And in public! And they looked wicked and desperate and so very beautiful doing it. Enraptured perhaps. In a moment of weakness Kate wondered what it might be like. She looked down at her own hand, and imagined it being held by another. Not too brutish a hand. Larger than her own, but elegant. Long thin fingers and nice short fingernails. And warm. So very warm. She shocked herself by letting out an audible whimper, and realised what she truly desired. Slowly, deliberately, she brought her hands together, meeting in the most delectably impure union she could imagine. “I'm going to hell.” She sighed, over and over, and slowly interlocked her fingers.

Chloe's inevitable death in the paraplegic timeline would have destroyed Joyce and William. Absolutely destroyed them, after the initial reeling from the paralysis itself.

>They mortgage their home just to have a few more months together with Chloe
>Max rushes in and, armed with the knowledge picked up in one night's worth of time spent with Chloe decides to give her a terminal morphine dose.
Fucking hell Max.

>parents are holding Chloe hostage
>Max rescues her, giving her the love, peace and rest she wanted
Heavenly, Max.

>Max undos the entire situation by making sure Chloe is never harmed in the first place
Good job, Max

It's something that only an abject fool would agree to after meeting with someone for a day. In order to even contemplate that sort of thing, you have to ensure that they weren't just having a period of despair and that it's really what they consistently want. But why care about any of that when you can have your 'deep' moment of 'feels' courtesy of Michel and friends' idiotic plot.

>half a dozen guys somewhere in France are drawing Season 2 concept arts RIGHT NOW

Stories don't usually go through all that jazz anyway. Only if euthanasia is literally what the work is about.

It fit the situation, it was a deep moment, emotionally and narratively, and it was always clear it was going to be undone.

Obviously, without the certainty that Max would undo it all, that would have been an entirely unacceptable decision to make in my mind, too.

Well, yes, I agree. I had no factual confirmation of her impending death, and Chloe was high on morphine while she made that decision.

I don't think William and Joyce bought a mortgage in the knowledge of her impending death, but deteriorating like that for longer can be excruciating for patients.

Even the thought of Chloe, like a bird with broken wings, out of her element completely.

They would have been happy to be rid of that financial burden haha :)

Hueh.

A mild chuckle.

youtube.com/watch?v=LnkMSmLc6mM

Imagine if there was an eerie tornado siren like this going off in Arcadia for the town and beach scene.

Max singing Swan's "Her": youtube.com/watch?v=r4wQydu3u-s

vimeo.com/161864168

I'll walk with you
Through space and time
And when sleep is near
I will fold you in

I'll disappear with you
In clear blue flames
And when our time arrives
We will slide through space

It doesn't sound like Max, it doesn't sound like her taste; she is obviously attention-whoring because of her generically boring "soft" voice.

>Swans
Now she just has to sing She Loves Us

Honestly I don't understand all the hate for Michel, he seems like a pretty chill dude.
I don't doubt he's probably a 4channer too.

t. Michel

Chloe did several things wrong.

The fact he told people to use their imaginations:) for the shitty bae ending is why a lot of people hate him.

I want to bully Victoria!

They're probably playing Overwatch instead.

Conchita Wurst, don't do it!

I bet Season 2 will have some references from Overwatch.
Luc, Michel and the others seem to love this game.

We know you're in denial, Kate

Max should dump Chloe and make Tracer her girlfriend

Candlelight Diner.

Surely there is a more romantic place than Two Whales.

Candlelight dinner on top of the lighthouse.

Kate wouldn't want to see someone bullied.

I'm glad we could get Max out of that timeline. Away from all that confusion, away from a version of herself she was not proud of, away from seeing Chloe suffering.
Get her back to her own life and her Chloe.

Oh wow. That's a really cute idea.
One I'm sure Joyce would have no problem going along with.

Also a really good idea! Picnic on the cliff at sunset or even on top of the lighthouse (May require a little bit of ninja skills to get into)

Why are they so perfect for each other?

REWIND THIS

I'll take it over trying to force Warren onto Max. Or god forbid, Nathan onto her.

>inb4 shitty pasta

>Nathan x Max

Ew.

There's some people sick enough to do that (Max x Jefferson too.)
It's disturbing.

I'll stick to Pricefield.

>Max x Jefferson
How does that even work? Fucking imagination.

It "works" by wiping away all of his crimes or just suddenly making Max okay with them.
Definitely the most insane part of the fandom.

*Cute picture included to offset the awfulness of the text*

Do NOT read if you like being in a good mood.
The worst things I've read where Jefferson x Max fics where
Max prolongs her survival in the Dark Room by lying and saying she wants to be his partner, saying she's glad he killed Chloe, over time she starts to love him as they are on the run and start looking for other girls
One where Max stays with him for a bit and ultimately wants to die by his hands as his art project
There are some real sick fucks out there.

Read was a bit of a stretched. Actually, I skimmed through them out of curiosity.
But you all know the saying about curiosity...

Is the old scat user still active here or dead?

I dated Scat, but as we dated from mid 2016- December, he was fully retired, and occasionally posted non-Scat material (we both came up with the Elliot Rodger/Warren text), then became bored of this general, and barely visited.

He cut contact with me a month ago, so I can't update you. He's currently transitioning into University, though.

Why didn't I listen to that warning?

So no new scat stories then?

>fully retired
>barely visits

Obviously.

Was there drama

This may seem like a stupid question but humour me. Where do you find people like Max and Chloe? They strike me as being fairly unique and i don't think I know anyone their age who even closely resemble them (in terms of general characteristics). I do live in another country, though. Are they a American/Northwestern product?

Oftentimes, you'll find similar people in colleges, but we know Max from the inside out, which is an experience of characterization we usually don't endure with people in real life.

*drama?

Fixed.

Yes, a little. He was a fairly dramatic, unstable person, though.

He could be exceptionally sensitive and caring, however.

There is a stirring in my loins...

That's very true. Hmm I go to uni and I can't say I ever see people like them, but then again it is an engineering and humanities centred uni so perhaps it's just the wrong type.

I wonder if they were based on people the writers knew.

Kill yourself.

Even if it was possible to appreciate the ideas, it wouldn't be sexual.

Kate's idea of bullying Victoria:
>"Would you like one of these delicious cookies, Victoria"
>Kate watches Victoria's eye's dialate, her lips part, and her tongue run around her lips, leaving them glistening.
>1 second later
>"Here you are" *hands Victoria said cookie*
>Then Kate spends an hour chastising herself for being so wicked as to wait that one second before handing over the cookie