GAY SEXUAL FEELINGS edition
Mea video pastebin
pastebin.com/nzHepgz9

MEG's updated Pastebin
pastebin.com/ehqfJjR2

MegSev adventures: Megdev dot blogspot dot com
All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJjQ

hey

I mean Jaal IS probably the most important character in the game. He is our vessel into the Heleus cluster. Things kinda got a bit awkward after he sent the email wanting to introduce me to his mom but we all just pretended he never sent that to me.

>Backup Life Support consumable does LITERALLY nothing

I can't tell the salarian genders apart, the males all sound feminine to me

I forgot consumables even exist. Never needed them.

All you gays out there. I hope you told Gil his baby names were terrible

I think he was definitely intended to parallel Ryder in a way but I really hope he's not the new Liara. Besides the writing getting worse and worse as they try to find new ways to get you to pay attention to them, there's always the inevitable backlash against the writer's pet from the fandom.

That's clearly Tali though

I want to meet Jaals lovely mother and haver accept me as part of the family!

IIRC the topic about adopted kids comes up between Vetra and Jaal and the Angara word for orphan translates as "found sibling" or something like that, so I think adoption is seen as a good thing.

Not even the same colors or near the same proportions

>Not near any heat sources
>LS gets low
>Rather than warp back or AFK in the Nomad for six years I use the consumable
>Nothing happens
>Have to warp back anyway.
>Work my way back, full LS
>Foot touches the DUDE ELECTRIC WATER Remnant shit
>Lifesupport shoots to 0, shields gone, 25% HP
>Use the consumable thinking "Maybe this time"
>No

Here's why the "we lost the Vetra sex scene" thing is bullshit; they were under no obligation to animate a scene for Sara. They could have done fade to black and made one for Scott, so it's obvious there was never a real scene

>angara have weird Ric Flair bodies

Who the fuck do I even fuck in this game.

>"I know you guys love huggies"

you fuck the birb, or peepoo, or the asariboo

The Solas thread was this weird combination of generally decent people and the most bugfuck insane fangirls on the old BSN. I remember one of them was extremely vocal about being Jewish to the point where it was the sole trait by which anyone recognized her, and she was constantly giving the other posters grief for disagreeing with her about the Dalish.

>tfw no cute angara toe beans to touch

Or they could've done what they did with PB and just stick Sara into the male scene.

I'm glad all us non Cora/Peebeefag got screwed over by fade to black

For that matter has anyone even shown Liam's?

Anyone wanna talk about the rumors between Pathfinder Raeka and Drack

He'll probably show up again but I doubt he'll be like Liara. He wasn't even mandatory on the missions he easily could have been mandatory on considering his content.

Though there are already people bitter at him about his popularity (and his being straight) but that's nothing new. It's like Vetra contrarians here.

Got a question for you /meg/ anons.

Once you save the scientists at Havarl, are you supposed to move on to Voeld or keep clearing Havarl all the way to the vault?

It isnt. Its Kasumi in her alt outfit.

Previous Thread: when will they learn?

>she learns to bake pies for Ryder
>she asks Ryder to describe what earth was like so they can find her a place to live that's similar

I can't tell if she's just that nice or really thirsty for grandchildren. Either way I really hope she doesn't die some tragic death in a DLC or a sequel.

I want to plow Jaal's mom and make him hear her howling in ecstasy as he sits with his star map in the next room

What rumors?

I imagine it is. Considering the war with the Kett, they probably ended up with a lot of orphaned kids so it makes sense that they'd change society around it.

You can do whatever you want. I didn't build any outposts except on Voeld until post game

Keep cleaning.

You might as well just clesr the vault while your there so you can set up the team in lieu of an outpost

Yes, Salarian Males are alien fuccbois of the highest quality. Females you have to listen to and make a guess.

Chances are if you want to hit that, you're banging cloaca either way.

Do you have to romance him to tell him that or can you say that whenever?

Lips.

Why am I thinking of some odd version of that Stacey's Mom song to accompany this.

DLC where you start as the Quarian Pathfinder when?

You'll switch back to Ryder after, but a good 3-5 hour chunk in dark space as the Quarian Pathfinder would be tits.

She's based as fuck. Best mom in MEA so far.

unironically never ever

>tfw no straight suvi

>terraform Elaaden
>temperature drops

>terraform Voeld
>no change whatsoever

How come?

She's likely both. I think she was also starting to worry that Jaal would forever be a cucked loser who couldn't get over a girl who never liked him back and died.

I cant imagine that shes not being genuine just to get grandkids, shes probably going to get an assload of them cuz of how big angaran families are.

Who betting the quarian pathfinder will be transgender?

Mtf or ftm?

Uh gnome ah leigh day take ted

Is earth really that unique is the mass effect universe or are the devs just lazy, since most of the planets are either a desert, icy, jungle or tropical, never all at once

She does say Jaal is her favorite, she also probably just wants him to be happy.

The storms stop so that the sunlight can reach the planet. Voeld's change will be a lot slower to happen.

You're only traveling around on a tiny portion of any given planet. What did you expect? The fucked up planets in this game probably are all one note but planets like Aya probably have more going on.

Both

Glad to see the effort put into the OP matches the amount placed into ME:A

But it sets it up so well.
>quarian ark is fine
>have to trust their pathfinder
>cut to black and then you're being pulled out of stasis with whatever species launched the Scourge boarding your ship

The temperature raises by like 13 degrees Celsius according to SAM

There is some change. The ice starts melting and there is a nice aurora borealis.

Are you blind? The whole sky has cleared up and theres an awesome aurora borealis thing going on.

Realistically the Pathfinder would be a capable Drell, Not a Quarian whose suit can be easily compromised.

>I'd like for the Angara to be incompatible with asari. Like if asari try to mind meld with Angara, the Angara's bioelectrical field or whatever super charges during orgasm and fries the asari into ash.
BSN is scary

The original post he linked to, not the one he posted himself.

Why did Dorian change his name to Reyes and sneak onto the Initiative project?

Voeld was my favorite planet. Though I might be biased because it was the first one I cleared. I also think it had the best side quests.

>You never get to actually see and touch one of the enormous ice whales

That's either coming from someone who really hates the Asari or really likes Jaal.

Dorian wants to fuck you in the butthole, user.

Every child is her favorite tho.

Reyes is better than Dorian, mostly because a gay character makes sense in a sci-fi setting

>Dorian
think you mean Zevran

It's gonna be a Quarian in a mech exosuit. With racing stripes.

Do you mean hilarious?

>Scourge not engineered by kett
>Kett are simply galaxy imperialist trying to take over everything

>really thirsty for grandchildren

How does this work

I actually like that idea because fuck Asari and fuck Mac Walters.

Asari were probably salivating at the thought of breeding with Angara at first sight and they find the one race that's immune to their succubus shit.

I noticed that, I was just hoping the hazard warning will go away. Oh well.

>"I am the immune system of the Quarian race!"

Bioware can only write one type of gay character

The second.

>tfw people are actually think jaal can be interested in peebee
Seriously, I don't get the jealousy.

Of course it wasn't. The Kett just got there and the Scourge came around centuries ago. The Jaardan were at war with some other race back then.

I imagine we'll get a lot about this later because relatively, 600 years wasn't that long ago.

So, power armor.

Unfortunately they're not immune. Even when Asari have some things in common with the Kett.

Nobody thinks straight when it comes to they're waifu.

Why is helios and Remnant data useless?

maybe they were fighting the leviathans

If Voeld went back to its original state automatically everyone would be a in shit load of trouble.

It's a mix of wanting to see your efforts paid off and your genes passed on and just really liking babies and raising them but being too old to do so. A grandma can have the fun of playing with and loving a baby but can hand them back to their parents for the actual difficult parts.

that asteroid where the natanus is has a nice side mission

>tfw Andromeda Initiative will never learn what the fuck is going on in Milky Way

I kinda wish Bioware would pick and ending and stick with it. or, let people decide and show at least a simple message about it.

Yep. Can't hold back the Mac

I feel like they should expand more on the leviathans, this truly advanced hidden still alive alien race

It's not like that for the Milky Way Galaxy if we're simply going by home worlds and not other claimed planets.

Surkesh is literally just tropical climate all over and the Salaraian hologram will even say it is in the cultural center and Tuchanka is irradiated desert all over.

Earth is the biggest anomaly. Humans technically have way more cultures and languages than what is known of the alien races. If I were an alien in the ME universe I would be overwhelmed by Earth.

Let's be real. The Kett are Zaku compared to the reapers.

They could but they probably would never find out that the Milky Way survived. Since it's possible for it not to survive. This is the problem you run into when you continue off of varying endings.

Though in this case they could just disregard the "do nothing" choice and just have them get a message that the Milky Way survived because of Shepard and not expand on it further. Pretty much nobody chose that option anyways.

Makes sense.
They say the Scourge is dark energy and isn't that what powered the fucking Reapers and shit?

>yfw andromeda is just a gas station for the reapers and they drop in every hundred cycles or so

>Asari were probably salivating at the thought of breeding with Angara at first sight

Fucking Peebee was. Had to tell that skank to back the fuck off.

>Humans technically have way more cultures and languages than what is known of the alien races.
That's only because Biowares idea of alien species is world of hats

thankfully never ever

You gotta take Jaal to PeeBee's escape pod and fuck him there. Establish dominance.

I just really like the concept of leviathans, these space faring specie that don't need no space ship to travel through space

It'll be something big regarding dark space. Since that was something they originally intended to explore heavily in the trilogy before the endings morphed into the bullshit they are.

That enormous black hole in the galaxy will for sure be involved. I just wonder if next game we'll actually travel to a new cluster. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if the final DLC for this game set that up.

> go see Jaal at the Nexus
> he says hes learning about humans
> he says 'shalom' is his favorite greeting

Jews have been getting their claws into the writers huh?

>implying i agreed to raising babies

What is Andromeda is shielded from the Reapers by the Scourge? What if that's why it was created in the first place?

galactic road spikes, or space spikes

>Telling Peebee to back off
>She sounds kind of turned on by your possessiveness

She wants both of you at the same time. This was her plan all along. Asari are insatiable. What do you want to bet that she used Poc for lewd things?

Post smug Ryders

What's a normal level for finishing the game?