Mexicanmobiles

ITT: Cars that Mexicans like

Pic related is basically the new Astro Van

Other urls found in this thread:

sn95forums.com/showthread.php?71268-Orange-SN95-on-Work-Kiwami-New-Pictures-Post-23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mexico & Brazil's favorite wagon.

While there are lots of nice cars, I also see a lot of them driving beaten up cars with scratched bumpers especially in the corners.

They'll drive anything with Altezza taillights

Third gen Tahoes/Yukons/Suburbans/Escalades were the absolute drizzling shits.

Mexican here. I don't think that model is sold here.

Really? I thought the Sportwagen (aka the Spacefox in Brazil) was sold in MX.

Really. The Jetta is incredibly popular. And one generation in particular was so popular that it was continued to be sold even after the new generation came.

We talking Mexicans in the US? Then this gen Ford Expedition

Mexican in Mexico? Nissan tsuru

>We talking Mexicans in the US?
are there even mexicans left anywhere else besides the us? There are so fucking many in the western part, California is practically over run at this point

>Chevy wont use the Epsilon II platform to bring back the Astrovan

Well. It IS the default taxi car.

>white people lift their chevys
>Mexicans slam them

Why

Fourth gen mustang. This is the ugliest most outdated hunk of shit I see on the road. I fucking hate the mustang. When I was in highschool every rich slut was awarded one of these shitpiles the day she turned 16. And now I see these cars are all driven by poor Mexicans and various other trash.

That's how it is in every border state.

You also see these a lot down in actual Mexico

These are a fucking plague where I live and they're always downpiped that sounds like an old dog

Fuck you, sn-95 is great

That and the Matiz.

As for me, I'm currently driving a Chevy Spark NG. It's much less equipped than the American version ofc

felt the same as you till i saw this car

sn95forums.com/showthread.php?71268-Orange-SN95-on-Work-Kiwami-New-Pictures-Post-23

>tfw usa doesn't get any utes

Mexican american atleast
S10
Nissan hardbody
90s chevy 1/2 ton truck
Tahoe
Trailblazer
Suburban
Honda civic
Slight tilt towards vw sedans

Why have a fuckhuge decal of the car logo?

>lemme remind you what brand this piece of shit you're looking at is.

>tfw actually know a couple people that have a honda logo tattooed on them

don't forget a four banger tacoma

I'm pretty sure it's (mostly) the Puerto Ricans that love the SN95. The mexicans love the Honda Civic, CRV, and various types of cheap pickup trucks available

maxima
altima
civics
accords
chevy and ford trucks

t. california resident

It varries from the racial caste and regional origin of mexico, the annoying ones come from the south which either have shitty ricers, shit escalade/suv, while the northern ones are basically all cowboys who drive pick ups, (and from my experience not annoying, or total shitskins)

Live in the NW can confirm an unusual amount of late 90's Altimas and Sentras

you abandoned the friday threads, you weeb faggot, now they're dead

;_;

Do they sell this pos in Mexico? Here in Santiago they're EVERYWHERE because Uber drivers bought them at a discount (like $8k usd new)

>Sentras
oh yeah forgot to list those too

>Be mexican
>Work with a lot of mexicans
>Drive a Toyota Tacoma
>Be asked everytime they see me if I'm selling it.
No, I'm not selling it, Yes, I know it's a great work truck.

aye mane, you sellin that?

>A bunch of econobox flagship cars and American trucks
This just sounds like the US in general.

Spics don't talk like that, go out side more.
A cuanto me lo vendes compa?
this

isn't that called suran in south america?

why do small midget beaner women drive this shit if they can barley see over the dash?

Outside of Mexico too.

I used to live in central washington, so there were mexicans aplenty, and I lived in this shitty trailer park, and there were three or four old Nissan Sentra's all with autozone special mods, and chome wheel covers and loud mufflers.

I mean aside from that shit they were honestly the only old Sentra's I've seen sans faded paint and or rust I'll give them that but they certainly flocked to them, or old Civics. So definitely maybe not other places but in Kittitas Washington, yeah there were a few there. (Granted this was 11 years ago now)

Always confused me until years later I found out it was because they sold these fucking things into the 2000s down south of the boarder.

aye men, thats a sweet ride ese. cuanto me lo das?

Mexicans I know here drive
Chevy Silverado
Or S10
Riced out Civics / egs /dc5 s
Preludes Basically all of the above on Hondas/ Acura
Camaros and Mustangs are a thing now because of being mentioned in corrido music.

Hilux dually.

Only available in 2wd tho.

Nice now imagine how refined it would be if you spend 30 mins out side :^)

Kys fag

its like nobody here has met a mexican family before

Mexicans buy one of these financed on income tax season to feel baller

They wear gold plated chains and pay in 100 dollar bills to feel important

t. houstonian

This, or any white 2wd pickup with over 200000 miles

When I think of Suberbans, I always think of Suburbans in Mexico riddled with bullets and full of dead cartels desu

They're starting to finally die out but every fucking Isuzu pickup on the road has a Mexican behind the wheel.

>mfw im the only Mexican in my family that's into cars and doesn't drive really like anything by gm and ford

Shit I didn't add the word or in between drive and really