/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu +1)

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
-GUDAGUDA Part 2 coming in mid-April
-CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/arino9950FGO/status/845674119366504448
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better place for pot farm than drake?

>we're still not getting shit for the next few weeks
Alright, I'm almost done with my custom Fate events for HGW. Would it be rash to run one in a few hours just to kill some time?

Nightingale Lily a cute!

You have to go to a ball with these two bitches

what do

Lip thread!

Keep it for the maintenance wednesday.
Mods are already upset, at least do it when there is nothing.

Sex with Jeanne!

Nightingale alter a cuter

Alright, fair point.

Nice Griffithface.

Will Nero Bride and Gil be rate up in the ccc collab?

SHE IS LOCO

who here /saving for loli/

This artist is trash

I'm saving for potential Tamamos

Chinkboobs

why does she look like Beatrice from Re:Zero?

Chink (female) is good.
But I'm not fond of Jean d'Arc.

Same artist.

Your opinion is trash

I think you only need to finish Solomon.

Alter Jeanne a cute!

Why was Hundred's gift so much better than those of her fellow Hashshashin?

Wait, you need to finish Solomon before you can play Guda Guda 2? What the fuck? I'm still on L O N D O N

Saving for the original semen demon.

Who wants to learn about Hijikata-kun!

Did you know that while he was alive rumors persisted among the common folk that he and Okita were in a homosexual relationship? Wow!

Did you know that books written shortly after the down-fall of the Shinsegeumi by acclaimed author Shiba Ryoutaro, whom much akin to the author of the Three Kingdoms is still believed by some to be a valid historical source, wrote greatly of the relationship between Hijikata and Okita showing them to be akin to brothers or possibly 'more'? Wow!

Did you know many drama's based on the shinsegeumi heavily draw fujoshi crowds based on relationships between the members, primarily that between Hijikata and Okita? Wow!

Did you know that Fate has always shown Okita to heavily desire the praise of Hijikata over all others, even referencing him whenever possible? Wow!

I hope all Okitafags welcome Hijikata-kun to their teams gleefully!

then git gud faggot

CCC, and it's probably months away anyway.

Start catching up soon.

Did you know that this is all considered ahistorical nonsense by serious academics and its doubtful that the two were even friends? Wow!

Keisuke was the one Okita considered to be like a brother to him, fyi.

Her brother was better.

>serenity make you a good cake
>CA give you handmade clothes
>Hassan shills with you with precious incense
>Hundred gives you industrial sweets. I can probrably buy better one in the tiny supermarket down the street

Did you know Nasu isn't a serious academic and has had Okita constantly be Hijikata's lapdog, suggesting he prefers the fiction over the reality? Wow!

but berserker is Perry

Nobu a CUTE.

> Dark ikemen
> Perry

Sure famlam

Did you know that my post was still relevant because yours propagated a bunch of silly nonsense such as there being rumours about them being gay as if it were fact? Wow!

>okita is a girl
Why. They could have been a great pairing.

Cute mud

>thinking Nasu is above portraying controversial historical figures as handsome or otherwise attractive

Did he do anything wrong?

All of the soldiers are independent servants with no treasure but everyone has E - equivalent "solo behavior" skills, and in a short time it is possible to activate even in the absence of master. Also, some swordsmen can use the swordsmen that reached the area of the devil sword, so the overall attack power is high.
Incidentally, this treasure equipment has all the captains of the Shinsengumi captains, and the effect does not change, but the character and personality of the crew summoned by the heart of the initiator has a very special property.
For example, Hijikata Kozo is summoned as a bad Shinsengumi, a bad Shinsengumi who used dirty work such as torture when used, and a hard Shinsengumi which is fierce in discipline when used by Isao Kondo. Also, some do not respond to summons if they are bad with their summoners. Sakura Saber summoned it is a popular Shinsengumi composed of internationally well-known members.
Toshizo Hijikata
Deputy manager. It is a person who is feared as "deputy head of demon", she calls it easily as "Hijikata-san".
Having skills equivalent to Elisabeth 'torture techniques'. Something like lack of fun in love affair.
It is summoned by Makoto flag on Sakura Saber in this volume, it seems that he performed Ultimate Tenshi Rikkai Fight on Knob.

Didn't beat Sieg hard enough.

Okitafags cucked beyond measure, will they ever recover?

By not being faceless.

All he had to do was tell Sig that the Red Team was evil and he could've made his wish.

Sometimes, having more people to brainstorm with can be advantageous. Also, he has the manpower and expertise to cook up a more elaborate gift while on a time limit, unlike the others.

Don't nips like Perry?

It's his fault that Sieg exists so yeah

Made him a girl. Otaku scum don't care about yuri because it doesn't threaten them sexually.

tfw actually looks like Drifters' Hijikata

Who is the luckiest Fate protagonist?

>some non-satiating tiny pastry 100x more poisonous than instakill poison saliva, made as per the instructions of a known terrorist, will probably kill you
>a fucking rag
>funerary incense, most certainly a death threat
>abundant variety of exquisitely flavorful pralines in professional packaging, obviously a product of skillful labor and love

>Don't nips like the guy who bombed their capital and forced them into the unequal treaties that compelled them to tear down the shogunate and basically do over their whole social order?

Nah for real though while Perry is stupidly famous in Japan compared to anywhere else he's not well liked or particularly hated. Its been to long for any heated anger to exist against him but his actions aren't appreciated either.

Hijikata is a cute boi here to fuck the Okita waifu

No Yuri to be found

Shirou. His luck is about all he has going for him.

Sieg

Kiritsugu. Definitely.

Who "looking for a job so he can whale" here?

twitter.com/arino9950FGO/status/845674119366504448

Shirou canonically has more timelines in which he fails and die horribly than ones in which he survives so I'm not sure you can call him lucky.
Kiri doesn't really have any luck in Zero besides Saber being nearby enough to activate Avalon during the finale, unless you count stuff like Kayneth being an idiot as 'luck'.
This is the right answer.

He should've listened to Siegfried's plea, that way he'd still have a Servant. Also, forcing Siegfried to unleash Balmung was the second stupidest move in that entire war. But at least he paid for it by being humiliated and became a better character for it.

> Kiritsugu
> Lucky
> Where-as Shirou has three different ends where he fucks hot girls, where-as Sieg gets to be an immortal who fucks Jannu, Kiritsugu is the most lucky

How the hell do you figure that, his entire life was an edgy misery that ended as an edgy misery,

Fujimaru Ritsuka. There is not a discussion to be had about this.

Hakuno. I wish I could be Gilgamesh's mongrel.

Kotomine.

Astolfo ruined Fate.

That's fact.

Do you think they appreciate the fact he come to shoot at them because they refused to commerce with USA ?

>riyo stop
>artist is konoe ototsugu
What did he mean by this?

He's the only one who got to bang Iri

Open the link you imbecile

Do you think Nobu will like Hijikata-san?

Riyo drew that scene first ages back in a comic where Gudao imagined Astolfo being fucked by tentacles because Riyo Gudao is gay

That's obviously Konoe's take on it since it's the same pose and tentacle type, just more detailed.

>dogs of the shogunate
Probably not.
But she probably won't care at all so long after her death.

Wanting to fuck Astolfo is the opposite of being gay.

>wanting to fuck a male character whilst being male yourself is the opposite of being gay
what did he mean by this

Who /really upset that Netflix is exclusively streaming Fate/Apocrypha because that means we won't get it until January at the earliest if they do a double-cour, and April at the latest if they split-cour it/ here?

He didn't make Joan submit.

>hurr durr what are fansubs
I wish more series went with Netflix so the scene would actually have some life breathed back into it

>he still don't understand it's not exclusif

You'll certainly be able to see it somewhere else.

Retarded or bait?

Just wait for UTW.

He's correct even though he isn't right. Netflix are the only streamers getting it, but it'll be on tv too so we'll get rips quick and fansubbers can cover it,

Jeanne Alter thread.

Aren't fansubs usually of poorer quality and take longer than official subs?

Aren't they dead?

>UTW
>alive

>people donated a lot of money to UTW
>not long after that they died

Cracks me up every time

I know almost nothing of Netflix.
But surelythe show can be stolen from them too right ?

So is the game technically unplayable if you burn all your Servants while Mash is dead?

>Aren't fansubs usually of poorer quality and take longer than official subs?
No, it varies from group to group - but for a huge number of shows with official subs, one or more of the fansubs are in fact superior. This is especially true for Funimation and Crunchyroll.

He's not an NTR fatman, though. He has a face, hair, and a wife & son. Also, family values.

Superior fansubs often take way longer though.

Sounds fun, make a new account and do it.

Failed to ensure Sieg's death.

Are there any active fansubbing groups that could pick up Apoc though? And even if there are, won't they take a much longer time to be done?

I wish you HS loving newfags would fuck off. Everything about HS has always been inferior to a proper fansub.

Well, yes, but they don't do weekly releases. They wait until the show is done and put it all up at once.

Can't you use a support then?

>fansubbing groups
>active
Hahaha