Previous Thread: >LP's /tosg/ image folder
mediafire.com/file/z5azfwcrwly8w5x/Lolipan's_tosg_folder.rar

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=899

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=869
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=900

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt
>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse(Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#413331i2h.1a2a345561.112f394f65.1121354355.11243545
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62129019
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm glad my guild was founded by a pure aryan.

Are mercenary post missions broken?

I heard hunters are actually good for PvP,how would you build them?

Is the XP at the 200 dungeon any good?

Good enough.

is there any hope for this game to recover?

Yes

ofc not

Maybe

has anyone else been doing orange mat farming after the changes? I think it's really much easier now, why isn't everyone walking around with orange weapons?

Yes, but there's no hope for IMC to get better servers so teh best you can hope for is all day queues to get in and massive instance errors.

>why isn't everyone walking around with orange weapons?
No pract, let alone 2 pract.

Getting the recipe you want is retarded.

>Its been a year since early access
>cuteposting died
>crushposting died
>discordposting died
>open world pvp is dead
>lolipan actually quit
>koenig is dead
>almost every bit of content has some kind of limitation put on it
>the thread has slowed to a crawl
>actual patches happen every 3 months

I miss the first few months of the game's release. I really only wanted the game to be good and fun. i dont miss everything though, but I do miss the comfy feeling that came with the threads at times.

there's a certain comfy in death

I guess you are right. I need to remember to look ahead. M-maybe the game will get better even! Maybe it'll become a ton of fun ;_;

don't worry user, even if the game is dead I'll stay here until the end

There have been a few moments where i was about to quit the game entirely but i always find a dumb reason to get back into it heavily. I'll probably be around for awhile too, user.

Even when the game is dead I'll be farming dina bee.

>why isn't everyone walking around with orange weapons?
Give me Practonium and most important the recipe i want, especially the recipe

dead

eh

I want to give up

These threads just sere to remind me that general threads were a mistake and Veeky Forums encouraging them, a bigger mistake. Next, if any mmo, I play, I'll just stay the fuck out of threads and talk to people I meet over some instant messaging program or in game chat, provided the game isn't stupid enough to punish you for being in a guild like this one used to.

I can't keep you alive when i play something else

what would be the best skill distribution for a full con melstis slut? I know I should probably go cleric 2 krivis 3 miko priest tao, but I don't really know what to spend the skill points on

probably the same as an int one, you'll still melt dailies with a good enough weapon

I have no idea how to spec it, send help
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#413331i2h.1a2a345561.112f394f65.1121354355.11243545
I didn't even allocate the points in tao cause I know essentially nothing about how to allocate them, I only know that dark sight is good for AFK floors in ET

looks about right to me, but you want 3 in sweeping not clap - you could get 0 clap but I put 1 point in in case they ever fix it, it only works on diev statues right now

for taoist dark sight 1 already lasts longer than the cd, i think people generally get begone demon 1, storm calling 5, tri-disaster 3, last one 5

Why do taoists never use the multi hit powerful talisman but rush to use the rain talisman and their shitty lightning bolt from rank 2?

Becaue it's the superior talisman

so, sweet boy event ends today...
but the super leveling event still goes for one extra week, right?

right

It should, yeah.

I've got a question about the leveling event: we can keep rewards from the chests even after the event has ended, right?

14 days, but other than that, i think so

Yeah that was what I meant. I'm planning on making 3 more alts but since I don't play an awful lot, I can't use all the rewards in the one week left.

Still can't decide the sixth rank for my barbgoon: doppel for ultra pve superiority or corsair for 2x2 fun

if you have a red weapon and the character slots it's probably worth it anyways, the cost of vouchers is offset by the silver anvil and you can sell the gems

>for taoist dark sight 1 already lasts longer than the cd

That doesn't matter, even if it was 0cd everyone would still get it lv 4 + DM so they can actually afk the whole 5 minutes.

be a pirate

Because 4 zaibas hits is more damage than the entire "powerful" talisman.

(Klaipeda)
Futureproof is recruiting, pm ApplyAFineHorse3 or Triela for invite

OK I'M 322 AND I CAN'T GET THE GET THE LAST HST

CAN I USE THE REWARDS FROM THE FIRST CHESTS TO REACH 330 AND GET THE 120 TP AT LEAST?

yeah

Is Magnus Excorcismus any good nowadays? I want to make a thematic exorcist Miko with Taoist scrolls. Can I use sweep on ME? Should I take cleric 2 (I'm not being a healbitch but fade, and more safety zone and cure are nice) or paladin 1 for turn undead?

Also does exorcise's attribute stack with m.exorcismus? So that you get like up to 200% damage when it's up.

Which guild would that be?

remember to craft all our candy baskets to speed up your whte hair achievement!

ME is like a Firepillar...without agny. pretty ok but no, you can't stack attributes, just go lv 1 exorcise 0% and invest on ME. Exorcise would be useful as a investment only for non-chaplains

I haven't played in a few months and went through patch notes that I missed. One change I noticed was that there had been a rebalancing done on high level monsters that affected HP, attack and magic defense. How significant is this change? I know that before the change, about half of the mobs in the world and every boss would only take 1 dmg from my Pyro's skills while the rest took severely reduced damage.

Also, judging by the change to wugu attributes and the OP, I take it wugus are now gods? Also, how's the changed up Wugu3 bug skill now?

What's leveling like now with the new changes to dungeons? Did they also change how much xp dungeons give post 160?

W-Wait a minute, you mean each basket counts as one point for the achievement?

yeah, it's crafting!

Crap, I didn't think of it. Thank for letting me know, I think I still have time to get it on my new character.

Does ME hold things in place?

>How significant is this change?
You only need like 2k matk instead of 2.4k matk.
Of course this means that with agny, things take like several thousand more damage a tick

marry/fuck/kill

Kill the first, impregnate the second, marry the third, have my wife assassinated by the first's brother in revenge for having murdered his sister, declare war on the first's brother and his family, march on their lands and burn down their castle, capture and execute the first's brother, get poisoned by my own son with the third who conspired to reach the throne all this time, have my bastard son with the second raise his sword against my legitimate traitor son and fight him for the crown.

back to CK

marry 3
fuck 1
kill 2

wasn't expecting this, top kek

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=62129019
tostards?

You know this general had so much cancer posting that it's no wonder people who were from /tosg/ quit the game. Did you not see the amount of shit posting whenever someone "avatar" posted or "blog" posted about their adventures?

The entire /tosg/ shat on multiple people. Told them to constantly quit. Had wild crazy stories and talked shit about them constantly. Paranoid spamming. People stopped posting quite quickly when it became apparent how hostile this general is and that one mod (ONE MOD) allowed it to happen and then took sides and banned people who told the cancer to leave.

This entire has been garbage from day one and how dead it is now is all thanks to you. If /tosg/ was unified and not hell bent on demonizing its' own posters every step of the way we might have our own guilds in the game.

Couple that with IMC's insane incompetence to fix anything on our client and doing anything and you have a piss bowl of a general that no one wants to interact with. I remember the first few months of /tosg/ release were some of the shittiest ones ever. Paranoia seriously killed this general before the game itself did. Then the cliques formed via Discord and people spammed about the general in game and invited Plebbitors / Forum users and literal children to post here on a site that has an age restriction.

Couple that with the insane meta elitism of class builds and classes. Every day in the general if people asked about sword builds you'd have 1 or 2 faggots constantly shitpost reply to them.

So yeah, you dug your own grave. Enjoy rotting.
>inb4 some faggot thinks I'm "X" from his server

I quit this game last July. No one here knows who I am but I come back to read posts and check on the state of the game.

tldr

>I can't read 5 tweets worth of text

Anyone excited for R9?

I mean, I was for R8. But they made it so badly. The new R9 classes were so powerful (base damage of skills over 4000 on average, some 12k) that it made it pointless to make unique classes. You were forced to pick one of the new classes because otherwise you'd be useless.

I mean look at Sage, Dragoon C2, Murmillo etc.

Kind of made it pointless to make new type of builds.

R9 makes us have 3x3x3 builds available, but seeing as Ranks 3 to 6 didn't get an overhaul to fit with the new 500k health monsters it means only the last 3 ranks matter and the first 6 are just "support" ranks.

I kind of dislike that. I feel like if they scaled down all the R8 shit (damage values as well as % bonuses) took out blessed gems and made ranks 6 to 9 scale the same as the previous ranks we might ha.... never mind. Dead game.

New Event: Serial Trickster

>EXP gains by 20% the whole week
>+5 movement speed for 1 hour
>Commander Lord Phail NPC
>Totally Legit Cube (1 per character)
>50 April Feathers

Totally Legit Cube
>drops "totally legit" equipment items with a 7-day limit.
>not consumed when used
>cooldown time of 30 minutes

April Feather Effects
>Pretend to do retarded shit

>This event is not meant to be taken seriously. Please think of it as just a way to play around during April Fools'.

tl;dr - it's nothing

>shitposted to death every time I showed an ss of myself having fun
>shitposted to death every time I showed my guild having fun
>shitposted to death every time I tried to engage in build discussions
>people who don't even play the build or even play the game are the loudest shitposters
Well yea, I gave up on thread long ago, having fun and discussing stuff with my own guildies is so much comfier.

post butts

I'm not sure I can handle an even bigger birb

Downloading game as we speak, any personal tips?

Roll on Klaipeda
Are you from EU? Still roll on NA

im eu, is eu dead? or am I too late to the party in general?

Retard

Don't listen to that retard.
By rolling on NA you'll have shitty ping and you'll have to wait for burgers to get out of work or school do do anything.
Which means both not being able to play classes that rely on small ping and having to play very late.

EU is kicking thanks to Italians and French loving the game and your backdoor slavs. It's considered to be one of the healthier servers even by forum and plebbit. Only here will you get people shitting on it because Klaipedo players desperately want their server to matter more.

>EU is kicking

get a job user

and a master degree.

It's reported to have more players than on Klaipeda now.

thanks!

was also wondering if this is one of those games where you'll probably fuck up your first character? or should I just chill and just do whatever until I hit a wall?

Pet dog when

>as also wondering if this is one of those games where you'll probably fuck up your first character?
Yes, that's why you should ask advice to veterans.
Don't trust the thread though, join one of the guilds and ask there.

>It's reported to have more players than on Klaipeda now.
How can one know? The server load thing on the official site is useless.

what's the best weapon/subweapon for necromancer?

Have a level 100 character on both servers and visit Fedimian. Their almost identical in terms of shops and players. Sadly the addon / script that revealed player amounts was a ruse or never worked. Fedimian never was any more dead than Klaipeda. TOS has almost no appeal in USA but in EU the cutesy characters are loved by your closet weebs from Russia and EU.

anyone know if those barbarian changes has something to do with frenzy or is all about the feral nature (feral stacks by dashing)? Can I skip frenzy if I dislike it?

Klai has tons of south americans though.
And north american weebs are just like russian weebs.

>north americunts and SEAfags think they're faring better with their sub-1k players servers
reminder if you're not playing in nexon jp you're essentially playing in a private server

>tons of dog sprites in the game
>tons of cute quest dogs
>no dog pet

Are swords viable at all? I heard Doppelsoeldners were amazing at one point but got nerfed again.

Also is there still no class reset?

Shepherds only

>no skull staff/rod

doppels are still probably the best DPS of the game, losing only to single target against a fencer with really good investment

I fucked up my exp viewer by hiding it

what's the command to bring it back

Doppels got some nerfs but still the best dps. They require hefty investment though.

A fencer on single target would require a lolo rapier at least to match a doppel. In aoe it's not even a contest, doppels blow every other build in the game given the same support.

A doppel will never lose to a fencer alone, but with a perfect party a fencer will win since 0cd and cap damage is a thing.

Isn't Pyro the best damage in the game? You'd think so with the agny multiplier.

Also as far as I recall they nerfed Cyclone to the ground and archers easily beat doppels as long as they have Fletcher C3 for Magic Arrow spam.

I never see any discussion here about doppels so I don't know if you guys are memeing on me.

The presence of a chrono alone gives doppels the edge simply due to pass on cyclone cd, while fencers gain almost nothing aside from another prep+sept (and 100% uptime on epee, but a perfect party always has melstis).

What did they do to the dungeons? I read that 145 and 170 got changes and stuff but no real info anywhere. Can someone give me a rundown of the changes to dungeons?

>You'd think so with the agny multiplier.
Have you seen the multiplier Doppel (Deeds + Cleave + Doppel3 skill) and Fencer (Epee and Preparation) have alone?
Not to mention with a Dragoon (Serpentine + Spear Lunge) in the party to support them.

In a perfect party with a dragoon and DE support both builds will reach cap damage, or close to it on cloth for fencer, but fencer will hit ~4 time/s forever, while doppel doesn't even come close to 100% uptime cyclone.