March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pdEOs-9aDM
ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Keepers Victorious Over Nemesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Iris

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

post yfw you are a BE bro

>people playing both mobile games
how the fuck you guys have time? or you just drop all your stamina on the daily dungeon?

It makes me wonder if they play any regular video games.

Eterno recordatorio de que Vâyne Salvatoré no hizo nada malo.

she likes it in the stinker!

>No good pulls

Gumi ACTUALLY fucking did it, they dared to nerf Orlandeau.
>On Global version the time gap between 2 Divine Ruination when dual wield has been tuned which makes it harder to get 27EC when chaining using 2 Orlandaeu compared to JP version, but still doable.

>mfw i got noctis from daliy summon last banner

Nobody cares about Noctis anymore, get with the times.

>both
I play all three. RK you can just auto through while doing other shit until the bonus battles and those don't usually take more than a few minutes each either, Mobius is mostly autofarming though new areas do take a while to clear. BE farming events are easy enough to macro through.

Most importantly, you don't need to spend every single point of stamina in any of those games if you don't have the time or desire to.

Y qué hizo bien?

explain yourself

post yfw you are a Mobius bro

When is the Curaja materia coming to the fat chocobo? I'm thinking of making Minfilia my main support/healer until Tilith6*/Rikku.

is this viable btw

>Mobius
>bro

Every day when I wake up I rejoice in the thought that I'm not a BE cuck anymore.

>several issues resolved or being resolved in RK

And yet they still haven't noticed the Chocobo Suit and its SB that's supposed to be Shared but it's now unmarked and possibly bugged.

she doesn't have innate DC. so no

i have absolutely 0 problems with doing a 27 chain. besides, doesn't the elemental chain multiplier cap at 10? wouldn't it be better to drop the chain after 12-13 hits?

It's in Gronoa, which is coming after Mysidia 1 and 2. Gronoa was released 3 weeks after Tilith 6* in JP.

Just beat my first Ultimate ++ dungeon with this team and a Sentinel Grimoire RW. Balthier OSB(the very first SB weapon I drew) dealt the final 99999 dmg.
Believe in yourselves, newfriends. Dullahan isn't as scary as he looks.

LF Orlandeau buddies to get Red Orbs. Currently running Noct.

I have nearly 30 spots open after my spring cleaning, so I'll take anybody.

>RK
There are dailies/orbfest to dump stamina on, though multiplayer with anons takes time of course
>BE
Stopped being an autist about spending all my arena orbs and just spend energy whenever/let it farm itself with macros
>Mobius
Unless you actually care about rankings you can auto through most of the content and farm 2* multiplayer bosses for mats if you're patient

Actual video game time happens on free days, I usually let BE/Mobius run in the background then and do RK when anons need help in multiplayer

It's not a problem if you use a macro, or if you get used to tap almost at the exact same time on your phone, but it's still harder to do and can miss from time to time.

If you reset the chain after 10 hits that means that you need to build the chain again for the second round, which means you're doing far less damage overall insteaf of getting the full bonus for the next 17 hits + finishers.

>play RK
>finish tutorial
>too many stages unlocked
>too many dungeons and shit and stuff to click
>too many shit to check and read
What the fuck do I do

>Hillary 2016
Sorry but no.

I'm probably going to stop doing arena so much as well, just enough to stay under 30k. I still need pots for pretty much everyone, but it's not worth the trouble.

It *could* work but both rikku and tilith as well as ramza enhanced will be out by then

You've put together a decent team already, nice.

>join pub apoc train named stacking holy
>no one has holy
>still kill it
hmm

I just don't support professional Putin cock-suckers.

There's quite a lot to do in RK as a beginner. It can be overwhelming. I might recommend first building your stamina through realm dungeons. You should also try to do as many event levels as possible, to gain mythril. You'll need that to do your pulls

Even reddit somehow hasn't noticed the bugged Chocobo Suit. Are they just gonna leave it like that and me now without a shared shellga?

There's another mode in the Hall of Memories that lets you take them in their suggested order.

who do i level now

yeah maybe

Ready for Enhancements.

when can I equip bahmut? how difficult it is to get odin?
My inventory is full and I have tons of notifications.

You bakimono !!

fugg
i don't have any relics for them

In regards to what?

In RK, Cloud and Y'Shtola tons of support equipment-wise, you can get Orlandeau and Y'Shtola in the Hall of Rites. FF7, FF8, and FF13 characters have gotten the most support overall, with FF7 outpacing them by a huge degree.

See what your free 11x pull gets you and grab the characters who use those weapons from the Hall of Rites asap.

Bahamut can only be equipped by whoever has 5* Summoner access.

Your Keeper can equip Bahamut although there is only one charge.

Well, you can use Bahamut as soon as you unlock someone with the 5* summon skill. Same for Odin, although you'll have to craft that skill. It's not too difficult to make, but honing it for additional uses can be challenging, due to the rarity of summoning materials.

>Hillary 2016
>doesn't even have Orlandu

The dagger is bugged too

Mages, supporters, anyone else. If there are RMs to go for, then focus on those characters instead.

is BE the most grossing RPG game? it's number one on my app store.

Have you tried to inform CS about it?

what customer service

No I just sobbed quietly into my pillow

Thanks m8. The anniversary and the /ffg/ multiplayer carries have really been a blessing. I'm hoping the phase 4 banner will be nice to me.

jej
In all seriousness, they do respond to tickets in the usual 24 hour window like most of these game-related things. The relic bug is basic enough to send them a shout about it.

chrono trigger or mana series collaboration when?

Does he lift?

Good 1

I assume you mean RK. Enjoy not getting it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4pdEOs-9aDM

>brought my 540 atk BSB kain to apoc phantom train
>with shout and onion BSB
>do 9999x4 every turn with lightning dive

So this is the power...

since we're not getting any of these collabs ( or even spinoff events) shouldn't we catch up to jp?

No, she will save the Lucian royal line. So she only takes it in the front.

At best it'd be like a couple months.

ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Keepers Victorious Over Nemesis

FFBE pvp would be better if you were only allowed to move two units for the first turn,then 3, 4 and then all five units on the fifth turn

Right now and how it's always been it's whoever goes first wins the battle

sis will do fine too

odin can only attack once. dont craft odin.

>Some guy equipped Pressure Point and Death
wut

Clearly not a blatant enough hackfuck to the staffers if that one is still up desu

More like
>go first, win
>go second, get fire/blizzard flasked to death
>go second, get autoattacked, win

Went to look at the gallery of the artist who made those BH6 x FFVII crossover pics from Guess they made more of those

Who wants to see more of lady Highwind in the next update for Final Fantasy XV?

waifufags such as yourself should be hanged.

I logged onto RK for the first time since the fort FFT event when Shout was the big deal.

Did an 11 pull and got Tyros frock and Maria's bow. I have no fucking idea what's going on in this game anymore. I guess I need to find Maria somehow and get her levelled up. Tyro is level 51/65.

What should I do? The only thing I used a lot at the beginning was Quistis's Mighty Guard, which I'm assuming is outclassed now.

Mighty Guard is still good against magic bosses. It's not completely old and busted. Tyro's new SB lets you avoid status ailments as well as gives haste and preventive heals. Pretty good against current bosses. Maria's bow gives you one of the better mage BSBs currently, congrats on that. Sounds like you got the beginnings of a mage team going on, so maybe work on getting a character with magic boost, such as Krile, Papalymo, and a couple others.

Congratulations user!

Speaking of that, for those who have Tyro USB as his only relic: is it enough for you to fully level him up and potentially max out his record dive? As someone who only has his BSB, I felt was worth it to invest fully into the character. Sentinel's Grimoire most definitely falls into the same category, I reckon.

>tfw too dumb for RK

Thanks, that helps. Hopefully I can dig up whatever crystals you use to summon heroes and max them.

I'm also 11 myth from another 11 pull, I guess it's a good time to come back

those are sharp. I am turned on by dangerous women and it backfires every time

>too dumb for DUDE BSB LMAO

>2017
>People still call Orlandeau Orlandu

Orlandwho?

>2017
>people still call Orlando Orlandu

Definitely worth diving him if you are using him full time. He gains a ton of hit points that he needs. Fully diving him however can be quite a task, he's got the largest board. Only Onion Knight comes close.

Check out the other anniversary banners that are coming up if you want to pull for other relics. The two hastega sources will serve you well in different situations and potentially save you an ability slot, which is always nice. Do you have other characters relics you might have overlooked?

It's really too bad that they still haven't added the Soul of a Hero and MC lodes back into fat chocobo shop yet. Even on the monthly item rotation, it was pretty helpful during my mid-game. Wonder if they're going to add them back when we get our daily dungeon update. JP has some of those as permanent item selections for a while now IICR

Tyro USB is the most spammable Astra/Backup healing SB even in JP I think thanks to instant cast 2. Easy refill with +meter RMs

He is worth getting to 80 at the very least. Fully diving, not so much.

Tyro's spheres also aren't as cheap as Onion Kid, correct? I had him maxed out a couple months ago, so I don't remember the cost anymore.

I think only Onion has his motes at half the cost.

I have my Tyro only half dived, as in only the spheres that use 3* motes are maxed with everything else left alone.

Not much.

Rydia's Ice Whip
Balthier's Ras Algethi
Sash's Deneb Duellers
Tidus's Seeker's Shield

So it seems the frock and Maria's bow are far and away my best

i'm not french so i call him how i pronounce him

>spent my entire load on the first banner trying to get vaan or Maria BSB
Well anniversary is over for me boys

Final Fantasy XV 1.07 patch is now available.
5.6 GB.
1. New areas & cutscenes are added to chapter 13 of the game + Gladiolus becomes playable for this new segment.

1.1 This content is acceasible either by selecting the "special" option in the main menu or during chapter 13 of the game where you are given the choice of either play as Noctis or Gladiolus when the party slips.
2. Ring of the Lucii' spells are buffed

3. Temporary conclusion of the Timed Quest, will resume at a layer date.

4. Announcement of the winning snapshots from first photo contest (viweable at Takka's Pits Stop at Hammerhead)

5. Adition of two pieces from Episode Gladiolus to music player tracklist.

6. Adition of compatibility with Episode Gladiolis.

7. Various Gameplay enhancements.

8. Various bugs fixes. More details coming.

World of Final Fantasy 1.03 patch is now available.
414 MB.

Skip function for battle scenes added – Press the circle button to skip summons scenes such as Mega Mirage summons and Champion summons.
“Fast Forward” setting added to settings – Enable fast forward for battles and events through an input in the settings.
Battle response improvements – ATB bar fill conditions for standard encounters have improved, and you can input commands quicker than before.
“Sephiroth,” “Balthier,” and “Sora” added to battle BGM settings – If you have their corresponding Champion Medals, you’ll be able to choose their battle BGMs.
“Random” added to battle BGM.
HP and AP recovers at gates, save points, and when each chapter saves.

>WHAT HAPPENED TO PLUG AND PLAY?
>I JUST GOT SCAMMED BY A PC IN A BOX

chain meta needs to die

Sorry user. Pray for good luck on Dungeon update LDs for Vaan BSB at least.

I like it