Okay Veeky Forums, help me make a sensible choice that I won't deeply regret 5 years down the line

Okay Veeky Forums, help me make a sensible choice that I won't deeply regret 5 years down the line.

>euroshit cars
lmao fuck off, fag.

youd probably regret the Twingo long before 5 years so I guess that

I bet you think Altimas are the pinnacle of automobile history faggot.

>not getting a twingo for 500 bucks and fixing it up
Pleb

I'm not a yuropoor, in case you missed the plates on the cars.

I want to import one to my country, which evidently has never seen a Twingo before.

TWANGO
W
A
N
G
O

>1998

You actually DO know that you can't drive those cars (or maybe not even import them) until they're 25, right?

I genuinely think the Twingo is a good car but for completely different reasons and appliances than what you have in mind.

It's a good car when you're in Europe, utterly poor and need a car. You can fix most yourself and it will serve you well.

If you're semi-poor, American and you're looking to get something "special" important while being short on money and sweating about making the wrong choice, it's the fucking wrong car for you.

Only get a shitbox like this important if you can AFFORD it not being what you had in mind.

*imported, not important

As a twingo owner, the saab will be the better car, the twingo is a city econobox thats good fun to throw around corners but the saab has more power and a better interior. Both are probably going to be classics in a little while, so if you're interested in that maybe get the saab, they'll appreciate better. The real difference here is going to be maintenance and repairs, I smashed my front end up completely and did loads of internal damage, but it only cost like 500 bucks to fix everything. Saabs are going to be much more expensive to repair. Basically, twingos are the ultimate poorfag cars and I love them for it, but if you want more of a drivers car, get the saab. Also you get Veeky Forums cred with a twingo, but buying a car for Veeky Forums cred is dumb.

>implying OP is a burger

Easy.

You'll regret both of these choices

Her* thighs are bigger than her ass

>actually considering a French piece of shit because some dumb kids who are too young to even drive meme about it on a Polynesian Ritual Website

Yeah do it, you deserve it retard.

>Both are probably going to be classics in a little while

Lol look at this delusional fool.

lmao where did the twingo touch you user

It couldnt reach me because I don't drive a Frog piece of shit that underaged kids like.

With the saab, chances are its a non turbo 2.0 or 2.3l.. in either case they are very reliable. Your Crankshaft Position sensor may fail at 200k miles or so. Your ignition module may fail at 100k to 200k miles. Your SID will need its ribbon re glued or attached.

I don't know anything about the twingo.

>being this asshurt at the world's purest shitbox

>so mad someone doesnt like his meme car he responded again and again

Keep crying bitch.

sperg more

Calm down Mr autist, please take a drink of your angry juice

here you poor soul, have a fidget toy.

this should calm your asperger's episode.

Twingos are good because they're ridiculously cheap. Paying 3.5k for one kinda defeats the point.

>p-p-lease like my shitbox...

Pathetic. Like the Twingo.

>twingo
>$3500

holy shit nigger what the fuck are you doing

are you aware they cost like 400$ on europe?

I find it hilarious how this car makes some people ANGERY.

I mean, just fucking close the thread lmao

You don't want to go through all the hoops to import one and then spend money on fixing a shitheap.

It's far better to pay more upfront but get a really mint car and don't have to worry about fixing shit.
Also, there's some import stuff in that price included.

>being THIS mad about Twingos

>UGH PLEASE LIKE MY FORCED MEME SHITBOX

You should have to prove you own a vehicle before you're allowed to post on Veeky Forums

Why the hell are you importing them from japan. Even a nice twingo shouldn't be more than $3000 anywhere in the world.

Good, good, let the hate flow through you.

I have a car and like twingos

I'm not the one assmad someone doesn't like a meme I force 24/7.
I don't care what a Mexican thinks luckily.

Surprisingly, there are white people in Texas. I am one of them.

>that
>white

Americans..

I work outside, it's a called a tan. Something you wouldn't know about since you never leave your basement.

>I work outside
>like a Mexican
>because you are a Mexican

I don't care Pablo get back to work.

Dios mio, I'm whiter than sour cream under my clothes. What more do you want, a dick pic? It's an automotive maintenance position anyway, not landscaping or some shit. If I did that, wouldn't I have a ratty old D21 pickup, not a dinky little Subaru?

As a SAAB owner, get the SAAB. My current 93 is a family heirloom, driven by 3 generations of my family.

>buttblasted beaner having a meltdown because he isn't white

Lol

Jokes and autism aside I'm about as white as that dude have the same car and I am mexican.
So he's not too far off.

lmao

is that way you lesbo

What a turn of events, all through grade school I was bullied by Mexicans for being white, and now that I'm an adult I'm being bullied online by faggots for being Mexican. I didn't know I was transbeaner, but apparently so.

lol look at this spic having a meltdown

says the no-car basement dwelling sperg lmfao.

>BEANER MELTDOWN

Keep crying Pablo

Why are Americans so obsessed about race?

>scion

>FR-S

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

didn't they sell the twingo in south america?

>literally a spic that drives a Daweoo and lives in a fucking TRAILER

LMAO
M
A
O

atleast its not a fucking scion

that nigga was like you know what HOLD MY BEER im gonna show how to be worse than trailer trash

lol look at this busrider trying to contain his rage

(it's not working)

>m-m-my Daweoo is cool! My mom said so when she picked it out for me!

L M A O

I bet you fucking financed that shit too since you're too poor to buy new cars outright

>too poor to buy new cars outright
>posts the worst model from a dead geriatrics brand

like pottery, sperg some more faggot.

Are you the guy that keeps posting the MIATAFRS.jpg meme? the one with the green rectangles?

t. butthurt busrider

no I don't have to justify my purchases to busriding Veeky Forumstists

Dude go for the SAAB. I had a 1995 SAAB 900s thing lasted 15 years (360,000km) and ran amazing. The seats were comfy it was roomy and fairly fun to drive. Only reason I'm not still driving it is because I didn't rustproof it one year and the floor rusted out. Overall amazing car for the money I wish they still made em

Comfiest cars in on the planet, night dash button is the best thing ever.

>no I don't have to justify my purchase

be honest, it is okay because it is all for fun

Blown out m8

Nice projection though

I own two cars and I think the twingo is cute. Like a Festiva/Metro.

And no, I'm not black.

Are you middle aged?

>throw the twingo arround corners

I do have fucking weird tastes in cars. I'll admit that tho. Idk.

I want a g8/solstice GXP next.

Can your car do this?

Nice shitboxes, my car costs more than all of them put together lmao.

Cuz you're a normie consumer who doesn't know how to save money. :^)

>vtak yo defending himself as user

Lmao. Literally Mrcummy tier.

No, I'm not a fucking poorfag like you, I live in a 2 story house and not a fucking TRAILER LMAO

Wow I'm impressed m8. Really I surely couldn't afford a run down two story in a shit hole city

>trailer trash trying to justify his shit decisions.

I live in one of the most expensive cities in Texas, try again you poor nigger LMAO.

>texas

so how is it having your windows shot out every day by beaners

also

>shit decisions

i bet you didn't own an acre of land , a garage and your own place at 23 m8.

hell in 5 years ill probably be replacing the trailer by having a house built all before im 30

>Pathetic. Like the Twingo.
That made me feel bad

chill bruh

Godspeed, my autistic gay friend.

I still miss seeing your Blazer on here

damn man now im sad

fucking natives stealing my glorious 80s box :(

>poorfag delusions again

Keep living in that trailer, stupid beaner lmao. Not all of us are poor fags.

>talks to himself as user now

Wow. You really are as pathetic as mrcummy.

even if i had to live in a trailer the rest of my life atleast im already set and will always have a place to live

feels good being able to just be a lazy fuck if i want

>be a lazy fuck

You already let us know you're a worthless beaner. This is redundant.

>all these people getting asshurt over a car causing them all scream at each other while I just sit here and laugh

OP here

I'm laughing uncontrollably, also I decided that the Saab was the better option.

the fuck happened to this thread....

needless to say, the saab is probably the better choice of the two. also,
>$3.5k for a twingo

nigga wut

>$3.5k for a twingo
>nigga wut
pristine, jap-owned (they take very good care of their toys) and super low-mileage.