Be a wagecuck

>be a wagecuck
>get home from work tired and miserable
>almost immediately have a decent measured shot of 40% liquor
>not eaten for 4-5 hours so takes the edge of my shitty life with a numbing buzz
>repeat for the next 50 years or likely more as they inevitably increase retirement age indefinitely

Is it actually possible to escape the wagecuck lifestyle once you're entrenched in it?

r9k know better, you should go there.

Depending on how old you are you could have been doing the FIRE method and be closer to retirement than most.

Honestly you need to quit drinking and look into finding a better job. In your current state you aren't going to be breaking ground with a successful business. Unlike the memes portrayed here most businesses will require more hours and harder work than wagecucking despite what they will tell you here.

Start with replacing alchohol with a good dinner

You know what's infinitely more stressful than having a job? Running a business.

>can't get sued
>can't go broke
>get paid no matter what happens
>no other employees to look out for
>if you get fired just get another job
>if you don't like it you can just quit tomorrow
>don't stay up all night with stomach cramps because you can take payroll next week and 20 staff are counting on you to support their families

*cant make payroll

>can't sleep at night
>muh families
You don't sound like much of a businessman

lrn2 cold heartless bastard more

>you can't make payroll next week and 20 staff are counting on you to support their families

strangely I have never considered this as I've always worked for "big" companies that never miss payroll. what exactly HAPPENS in this type of situation? what are your options?

No, and those "decent measured shots" become larger and more frequent as the years go on. And then maybe somehow you manage to have a family. So you start having to hide the smell on your breath and the empty bottles.

Im a wagecuck too but actually enjoy my job, there is never much work to do, i just come in and work maybe an hour of all 8 and the rest of the time i shitpost and masturbate on the toilet, i never get home tired, i get paid way too much for what i do, i live alone so barely have any expenses and have no addictions like OP. I have nearly 60k in investments (mainly btc) and throw in an extra couple hundred € every month.
Honestly, wagecucking is not so bad

What do you do? How can you tolerate your coworkers?

I have my own office, so no coworkers nearby. Im kind of an assistent to engineers who are on the road or at customers, its a no brain job but it pays well and i have no ambitions other than getting rich easily

are you the same guy posting in every thread recommending r9k

No, sometimes I fill in when he's busy in other threads.

whats the fire method

Currently drinking on my company's dime. Feelsgood.jpg

From what I hear they just miss it, people start complaining, Management comes up with some bullshit to placate the workers, if they aren't paid within a week expect a mass exodus.

Businesses will prioritize workers over suppliers because once you can't pay workers you are fucked.

I know guys who have had to take personal loans to make payroll, it is extremely stressful waiting for payment so you can get ahead of your cash flow again, and not something you would wish on your worst enemy.

Running a business is a lot harder than most of the idiots on here think.

Yes, I'm in 10k debt and I've never driven a car in my life.

I'm just starting to pay it off now, getting a license, vehicle, starting a business.

In a few years I plan to be debt free and have a good amount of money saved.

Same situation bro. Trying to scale back but up to 750ml every two days.

What city? ATL here

You sound like me.

I used to do this, but with weed.

After many years I reached rock bottom, and when I felt I had nothing left to lose, I sobered up and stared sorting my life out.

My life is not amazing now, but it's better. And it feels better taking action everyday moving towards what you want your life to be.

Just numbing the pain gets you nowhere. You can understand this now, or like me numb the pain for many years, and then understand it after wasting so much time.

ATL barely making it

Age? This is my routine too but I'm scaling back my alcohol and it's actually working. Only started this week though. One beer per night then I switch to herbal tea and decaf coffee.

This. The two owners of my company are paid $20,000 a month but are constantly running around 24/7 trying to keep the wheels on. They seem miserable despite the porsches and sluts.

Being a corporate KEK for 50 years has a massive toll on your self image.

>implying you can ever reach your full potential by selling your time for money

tell us more desu
stoner here

I smoked weed for 6 years too, I was hitting the bong every day. The entire night after work or the entire day when i didnt have to work.
Its really not that hard to stop but you have to want to stop, i never wanted to stop so i didnt.
But when I finally actually wanted to stop, i did so with barely any problems. The first couple nights you will have some problems sleeping and you might get some headache but thats it.
Its really an easy addiction to get rid off.

i'll tell you if you can tell me what google is

>be me
>create app
>earn a lot of money through in-app sales (and some from ads but hardly anything compared to sales)
>re-invest in lots of real estate
>hire a management company to do all the fuckin running around
>be in the top 0.1% while hardly having to do any work
>plenty of money, no stress

best part is I have a 140 IQ and so none of this was even remotely difficult for me.

ATL as well but I'm working OTP living ITP. job is super low stress, lots of time off and work from home days, but pay is low and I'm bored a lot

>best part is I have a 140 IQ and so none of this was even real

>btc
Act fast user, China trying to steal all that investment away from you

I disagree.

I own a business and I'm making more money than I ever have for the least amount of effort I've ever put forward. For me, running a business has been fairly easy and profitable.

My life is way easier than when I was a wagecuck.

me but i still hate my job.

i make 65k. do about 6 hrs of actual work a week.

Can I get a high level overview of what you do?

> be me
> work my corporate wage cuck day to day
> by night I have my record player restoration business
> made 7K selling old consoles to hipsters

Keeps me busy and from drinking. I went to AA and they straightened me out. 1 year sober.

it's nice to have a hobby that makes money rather than burns it

seconded, i need hope in my life. I drink two box wines on the commute home and eat a fuckton of mints so my wife doesn't figure out i'm fucked up.

I'm the same except with whiskey. Pint of whiskey or two on my hour long train ride home. Take mints, chew gum and spray some cologne so wifey doesn't get wind of my bad habit. Usually start drinking at work around 3pm if I don't have any clients coming in.

You guys need to exchange your alcohol habits for a marijuana habit.

I've been smoking weed (now hash oil, which is essentially concentrated marijuana) since I was 15, nearly everyday. I'm now in my second year of law school at Vanderbilt and couldn't be happier. I also do not drink alcohol. I haven't even really been drunk before, haha.

you sad sacks f shit need to start meditating and working out . if you're not going to try at life just kill yourselves

If you look at the history of alcohol, many brilliant people drank daily as was necessary to survive. Beer was safer than water for most of human history. That said, don't look down on your past as if you have already lost by drinking heavily. Think about the future, what do you want to drink tomorrow?

I know your life is not shitty because you have taken the time to post on Veeky Forums and yu live alone. All you need are some hobbies, sober or not. Do what you can

ITP to OTP same job situation. How do you work from home but make a low pay? aren't work from home gigs IT level salaries?

damn thats pretty bad. If I didn;t drive I would drink more, sure, but damn

>law school
You'll be unhappy eventually user

...and beer contained less than a PERCENT of alcohol back then too...

Why?

>can i escape
sure
find cheaper alternatives to possible expensive habits

The owner invests in knee pads.

Lifes going to get hard hard for you user

I hope you hit a high bottom

Alcoholism is a progressive illness

I also add it in when I see threads like yours because it's fucking true with senseless faggots like you.

Keep fighting the good fight guys

Lost it

>>can't get sued
>>can't go broke
>>get paid no matter what happens
>>no other employees to look out for
>>if you get fired just get another job
>>if you don't like it you can just quit tomorrow
inexperienced retard detected
these are reasons people get stuck in wage slavery, not reasons they celebrate the hourly pay:
the threat of sudden loss to medical expense or getting sued, but currently making enough to break even or save a little bit. but management is usually shit so you have to look out for everyone around you, else they won't look out for you and you'll get fucked in the long run. but it doesn't end there, because if you get fired you legally have to report that should you be asked, lest you be fired again (lying to an employer during hiring is cause for termination without warning) and depending on where you are that might straight fuck you. but you can't just quit because there are bills to pay, and hey, for the time being you're still breaking even.

>>don't stay up all night with stomach cramps because you can take payroll next week and 20 staff are counting on you to support their families
literally the only thing on that list that's accurate

except that the wageslave usually has dependents that keep him up all night either by being needy and loud or because he doesn't know if he can make it through another miserable day of this shit.