/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3289

Toasting in a squishy bread Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
Chess Play/Ladder Info and more: pastebin.com/ST2512G8
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo

yada yada
you know the drill

play the best vn in the west!

suzu!

Lilly!

My dick

Lilly!

Nth for a happy Hana!

fuck off

It's a teapot goblin, run fer ye lives!

Also, Mish

Can I run closer and hug it?

That depends. Will you be gentle?

Yes sir.

And you won't make fun of her tummy like a certain deaf bitch did?

But lilly doesn't have a tummy?

are you an alcohol?

Oh, you were talking about Lilly. Sure, go ahead. You can tackle her, she won't see it coming

No

i'm a level 30 mish squisher

>31
>married
>5 years after KS
>still dreaming about being in Yamaku High together with Lilly when I ejaculate

I don't remember giving anyone any Mish-squishing levels...

I gained my mish squish levels outside of your realm.

I do not approve of that.

What instrument would your waifu play?

you have no power over me.

I hear you, brother.

drums.

i have no idea

Ri~n!

good evening, friends!

she has all her limbs and senses, she can accomplish whatever she puts her mind too

but the bassist is the one who doesn't draw much attention, which she might like

You have no levels over me!

i never claimed that i was the most powerful mish squisher.
i'm just level 30.

Hanako? She'd make a cute bassist. I'm thinking Lilly on vocals, Emi on guitar. Shiz on drums, and Rin could probably manage keys with her feet.

That's fine by me

I know Lilly can play classical violin, but that image is too close to Kaori from Your Lie In April :(

image is a spoiler, not a punchline

Why?

Why did you have to rip my heart out right now?

dammit I tried to warn you

PSA BEGINNING
This Public Service Announcement is brought to you by the sponsors.
It is also brought to you by: beer.
Wait, is that a butterfly? We're live! Stop screwing with the devices, Howard!

Good thing I got back in time, otherwise the thread would've died!

you beat me by mere seconds

I'm just that awesome

Are you really?

Everything so sleepy

Night /ksg/, stay beautiful. Keep it comfy and alive.

it's that time of day again

good night, ksg, please don't ded

Yup!

Good. Now we can relax here, and actually keep it comfy and alive.

How's everything going, guys? Doing any cool stuff?

god damn it warms my heart to see this cancerous shit finally on its deathbed

/ksg/ never dies!

we're already dead, kaz

We've been in the general state of 'undead' for a while now, bro.
Pick your mythos, we're not going anywhere soon.
Especially while Veeky Forums continues to breed worse. We're actually a minor enemy now, if you count some of the others...

Oh and uh, thanks doc.

Reminder that Hanako is the only girl so stunningly attractive that the "protagonist" of this game doesn't even care if she wants the dick, and takes what he wants without a word.

>actual spoilers
A good friend of mine suggested I watch that one. A few episodes in I texted him "I swear if she dies at the end..." So I saw it coming and the ending STILL hit me like a ton of bricks.

Was home sick today. house is super quiet, kind of depressing desu

Hey Doggo! Hope your day is going well!

I knew it was a tragedy, but yeah. oof. It's on the list of movies and anime I don't let my girl watch because it will wreck her.

What kinda sick? Hope you can get better.
Don't forget your vitamins. I know I say that a lot but it's actually really important if you're feeling ill. They won't cure your sickness, but if you overload your body on it, you may feel a bit better in a day or two at least.

Still kicking...

Just gastro issues. It'd actually been almost six months since I threw up, and because I didn't hork, I was wondering if I was going to be sick at the other end, so I called in sick.
Luckily, I didn't, so I just a quiet day. But being at home alone during a work day is depressing because it reminds me of being unemployed.

It's the little victories that count

>Just gastro issues.
Good! As in, that's uncomfortable but should be minor overall. Hope ya get better soon.
>being at home alone during a work day is depressing because it reminds me of being unemployed
I feel that. Take your days off when you need 'em though. I'm sure once it passes, you'll feel better before you know it, and you'll be ready to get back on that track.

Emi knows best.

Hey, lights out.
You're caught in the darkness with your favorite katawa! Though, you or she might not be aware of the other yet~!
What happens?

Thanks, Kenji. People actually texted me from work to see if I was okay, because the last time I took off, I was in the ER. They think I'm a workaholic, but I just hate being home alone.

I don't think she's afraid of the dark

No problem, man. Good to see you got others lookin' out for you too. It is a blessing.

She's got it down pat for sure, but you're still lost~! All the more opportunity for misunderstanding and general hilarity!

It is. A lot of people have been working there a long time, so it has a family feel to it, even though I've only been there 2 years.
I'm sure she wouldn't mind me groping a little

ooh, that does sound real nice. Honorable men have worked in much worse places.

>I'm sure she wouldn't mind me groping a little
Maybe if you ask permission, at least.

Time's up for me. I gotta go sleep.

Hold your heart close to your self. Feel the energy within, and don't let it go.
Thanks again for hangin' out You're all the best.
See you guys!

Gnite Kenji

>this again
Even lilly would roll her eyes at this, and I doubt she even knows how

I think Lilly would have at least a few unkind words on her mind if she knew what happened to Hanako.

"Hanako, did Hisao rape you?"
"N-no! Why would you even think that?!"

Clearly the matter is that Lilly would roll her eyes at what happened to Hanako because Lilly detests Hanako just like every single one of Lilly's fans besides, like, the fat fetish ones.

Really though, it's fucking weird how that always happens.

Or I guess in this case it would be that Lilly thinks Hanako is not more attractive than she is, which is kind of the same thing.

>Still talking about this VN.

Why would Lilly detest Hanako?

Thanks doc

>toasting

Nice hat-awa!

Which girl would give the best blowjobs?

>Still talking about still talking about this VN?

Meiko- she's probably been giving them since before Emi was born

Shizune

Shizune or emi, max sloots

Probably Shizune.
Still not worth it.

Rin. Remember all those screen filling run on sentences? Girl's got jaw muscles for days.

I didn't think about it that way, but now that you mention it
>lungs like an athlete, can talk for hours
>holds stuff with mouth all the time = muscles
>skilled enough with mouth to paint with it
is this...the ultimate suck?

I haven't played KS in literally three years I think I stopped visiting these threads two and a half years ago? Not sure when exactly, just remember I made it a big deal in my mind, that I was bettering myself by getting away, step one towards a better life. Needless to say, I'm back at square one, if not even further lower scum than I was before. I'm honestly just looking to feel something positive again by visiting once more.

So, which girl's route should I replay first? I'm a runfag, but I honestly can't say I remember much of Emi's route.

if you don't remember it, that would be better

Better as in I'll enjoy it more replaying it or that you have a low opinion of the route in general?

You'll enjoy it more

Well... Here I go again. Had to reinstall the damn thing and I didn't think the fucking menu would hurt me, but I can already feel something in my chest tightening just from hearing that music again.

iktf, I can barely even play the game anymore because getting past the menu is so hard.

Enjoy it motherfucker

Make sure you do it for her

I did this same exact thing 2 days ago, haven't tried again yet. Good luck to you!

Night lads

Enjoy a cute Emi

>a cute Emi
mufuggin-a

Good night, Emibro.