youtube.com/watch?v=NcrDWAuyqtc
youtube.com/watch?v=WV56iJ9KFlw
youtu.be/QDjci1ODoBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for autism

We're already in here

>tfw you can't romance your sister

Shouldnt have made it 30 posts early

I didn't make it but this always happens whenever there's a shitty OP, people get itchy on making the new one and then there's a mass exodus because autism speaks.

Autism runs in the famility

Makes sense

Pretty sure I'm almost finished with the game. Just got the quest to meet the nexus leaders to get ready for meridian, but my sibling is still not awake. when does the autist finally wake up?

after you talk to them lol

>tfw no autist waifu

>Tfw male krogan in leather are so sexy
>Also polite and friendly and non violent
Andromeda Krogan confirmed for best krogan

>Jamal's face
He doesn't approve of this lewdness, he is pure

Where does this lego meme come from? the whole game i was expecting my twin to give a side quest to buy them a lego set.

Have you see the faces she makes, she is literally the autist of andromeda

>Tfw no renegade option to start touching and man handling his crotch
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>tfw stroking Vetra's mandible as she lays half-slumbering beside you.
>sharing a cozy little house with her, with Sid living just down the street.

Hi /meg/
Can you scold PB for jettisoning the escape pod and nearly crashing it into lava?

I expected a twist like Sid being Vetra's daughter.

You can make her pay for it
And then blow her off when she tries to fuck you to make you happy.

>Bronze Credit reward box
>Silver Credit reward box

>38 Credits
>44 Credits

Is this a fucking joke

>JACK IS BEST WAIFU edition
You are so right!

You tryin to make a maymay or somethin?

ANDROMEDA IS FOR SHELTERED FAGGOTS AND /meg/ HAS BEEN RUINED BECAUSE OF IT.

I hope MEA2 uses the ME2 galaxy map

what?

Friendly reminder that Walters is still into assuming direct control shit and you should be ready if the things will go the wrong way with Jardaan.

He probably means "one with no long, unskippable animations".

More Mass Effect is always, always good, no matter what is done with it.

No bigots allowed in /meg/

you'll notice that the reward from the silver credit box, says "common" credits on it, is colored bronze, etc

an uncommon/silver credit reward probably exists but someone forgot to make it come out of the silver missions

can anyone comment on gold mission credit rewards?

I AM ENJOYING ANDROMEDA

are you mad yet?

You expecting anything good is a joke

I hope EA sells the rights to someone that can actually make a good ME game.

Is that right? Why don't you go ahead and explain why a pile of dogshit with Mass Effect is always good?

Fuck you EA, give me back the money I didn't spend on your piece of shit game.

This is sadly not on par with Little Red Riding Hood.

I have some questions about Ellen still being alive. How exactly did Alec pull that off? Did she know what he was planning on doing so they decided to say she died whiles the kids were away or something, so they never saw her body? How could this subplot tie into the main one?

I want Ellen and Sahuna to meet.

What's the best tune in Mass Effect and why is it:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcrDWAuyqtc

The one that plays when you see the Normandy again in ME2 is great. Spectre Induction is good too.

Guess what? I'm playing ME 1 and its 200 billion bajillion times better than Andromeme.

youtube.com/watch?v=WV56iJ9KFlw

>Kett killing other kett
So are we going to befriend some kett faction in the future?

>Is that right?

No, it's not.

probably

there's a lot of things in this game that they could potentially sprout off into DLC

well, they're fighting each other for the best way to eradicate all other life in cluster.

So I'd be surprised if that's the case.

>befriend kett
>ever
user, gain some brains.

why are you so triggered? Why do you lead a life of negativity? why do you come to a Korean rice noodle image board to complain?

Someone post Sloane chair webm

Why is this happening, /meg/?

So is the Soldier profile any good/fun? I imagine it'd be heavily reliant on weapon upgrades.

Alec dragged her unconscious body out of the hospital and froze her.

Why am I triggered? It should be plainly obvious such a shitstain on the ME series would trigger me.

The game is objectively bad and EA like always is laughing all the way to the bank while their Stockhold Syndrome hostages desperately try and justify why they just wasted $70.

This one?

Previous thread:

Sorry not a brain dead destroyfag, i can think and decide what is the most effective alliance instead of autistically screeching "Reeeee they killed us in the past, dey ebil"

I am sorry you cant think beyond your muh feelings :\

tfw you'll never get to have silly holiday meals with vetra, sid, and the tempest crew

tfw no matching Christmas sweaters that you can't even wear because Meridian is too warm and humid

tfw no growing old and holding hands with your wife vetra as you think back on how you met and the adventures you used to have

stop I can only cry so much

The "opposition" leader literally says that they're going to turn you all into kett in the end, you retard.

Dunkey just killed andromeda
youtu.be/QDjci1ODoBs
I love the dude but some of his points are so weak
>bad voice actors
>bad gameplay
>hard to follow quests

the only people who complain this much about MEA are people who didn't even play it or too poor to buy it.

>Stockhold Syndrome
It's unintentionally funny

You forgot to put "Drumpflets" and "simpleton" into this post.

>My only regret is having boneitis.

So said the reapers, oh wait, that changed in the end ;^)

Who /Engineer/ here?

>HE CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR GARBAGE!!! HAHAHAHA

I can afford to pay for this pile of poop 10 times if I wanted.

This shit is worse than the autistic NMS circlejerk.

the lego version is more appropriate than a stupid waifu.

also, requesting the lego version

What are the must-have mods for ME2?

>not going Sentinel
Sucks for you, my good man

I tried to be an.engineer for a while, but it isn't even.comparable to biotic with n7

>bad voice acting
Come on now, it's not that great. Not even good in quite a few places.

>bad gameplay
I'll agree that the gameplay is actually fun.

>hard to follow quests
They have nav markers so no not really.

Kinda.
NMS deserved it more since there were outright false promises and info blackouts from devs involved. Whereas anyone who did any research at all before launch knew that MEA would not be breaking from grand Bioware traditions.

I didn't want to go Biotic and I wanted to try one of the pure builds first. Thought about Soldier.

Funny how me, a person who has money to throw around on his hobby enjoyed the game ;^)

I'm more talking about the sense that all these hack youtubers are making the same fucking videos posting the same shit with the same samey rants over footage of them intentionally trying to break the game. Like the hundreds of NMS rant videos that were all literally the exact same video.

>tfw she takes the time to learn how to actually cook, and she cooks alongside drack during one of the holidays.
>tfw using meridian creation tech to make food that all species can eat/or cure whatever it is that makes harmless food toxic to levo/dextro.
>tfw living out your days in peace on meridian or whichever planet is most suitable.

>stop liking what I don't like!!!!!1

ngl these are pretty cool

>You can only have 3 spells
That's a lie!

It's not about money, it's the fact the game is a pile of shit.

>he buys day one DLC

The worse kind of shit you are.

Like it all you want, I don't care.

I was sent at first. But all of my abilities either detonate, prime, or both. I don't need guns really anymore.

Ithinkthingsandtheyhappen.gif

Good, ME looks ugly right now. Are me 2 and 3 better visually?
The interface is kinda outdated too.

I want to know, is the Soldier profile any fun?

Hey, that's just what Youtube is now. Gotta get on that trending train, cause divergent/niche content gets 0 promotion and gets you nowhere, unless you get some one-in-a-million lucky break.

JUST STOP IT

Thoughts on which SMG to use?

Does anyone want to FUCK/ Peebee?

Soldier is boring, because there's no biotic combos.

Don't be a pussy, embrace the glow

sad to see that most of the bad reviews for MEA are just bait for people looking to validate their hate.

yeah they are a lot better

>Wah wah im a poorfag and have to pretend this is about quality instead of paying for what he enjoys
oH wait, you ahve told yourself andromeda is shit even though most of us whoa re playing it enjoy it and it is mostly autistic youtubers and reviewers who shit on it because they can only talk about muh animations instead of having FUN

Hurricane.

>Did Cora's romance as a black man

[BLACKED] Cora Harper (Lusty lieutenant gets more than she bargained for with young black Pathfinder)XXX.avi

Don't tempt me with your space magic.

Is this general just reduced to two shitposters baiting each other now?

>You have to fight Jaal while he's being mind-controlled
N-no please

Hurricane is pretty good.
Hornet's bearable if you have really good aim.
Eagle a shit.

There's a reason why the game is almost universally hated and if you don't want to admit why that's your prerogative. At least someone is enjoying it I guess.

I just thank the internet for saving me $70.

Good. I almost dropped ME beacuse of how ugly it is.
Wish they'd redo the trilogy on frostbite.

I already did

I want to kiss her tummy so much

Literally this.

Not to mention notice 1 thing they don't like about the game and literally refuse to acknowledge any positives in it

>Pulled out of your cloaca
So funny hearing it, so they have confirmed to have a cloaca