Kids and new cars

it seems like i'm the only person at school who doesn't have a 2015+ vehicle, and it seems nobody can understand that it's by CHOICE.
>oh user your car is so old
>you have to shift it yourself?
>what if it breaks?
why can't plebs understand they are wasting so much money?? no stacy, your brand new "loaded" base model focus is not impressive, kek.
pic related, me and my steed.

While I agree with that beginners should drive shitboxes first, you look like a fag

>reverse image search
>no results

Jesus fucking Christ user, while I agree with you on kids and their new cars, you look like a complete faggot.

Why would you even have that picture taken?

>you look like a fag
fuck off man, if you can't engage in conversation then maybe you should stick to the chive

my new car makes me feel good, sue me. also most of the time, they aren't paying for the car themselves their parents do.

Weight reduction

Stick to your Civic, fag lol

Thanks OP, can't wait to use this as a copypasta in a few days.

This looks like a senior photo and everyone knows you gotta dress like that for senior photos, you'd know if you graduated user

It is the face, lol

4runner?

As he stares into the distance, over all the destroyed, wrecked cars his never ending thirst of destruction caused, he knows one thing: It was worth it. He is just a manly man with a manly dream. Buy the new...

Look, I totally get it. You're angry. You're angry because your dad doesn't pay attention to you. You're mad because you have trouble understanding in class. You're mad because the smart kid has better grades and is going to college. But what you don't see is that the smart kid has to work his ass off too. While you are wasting time playing football, the smart kid is studying. While you are trying to finger bang kelly, the smart kid is volunteering at church for his college transcript. While you are getting drunk or doing drugs and killing your brain, I'm feeding my brain with books and life giving knowledge. You are simply angry because you are too small minded to even understand what other people go through, but I guess it's not your fault. I'll have to pull extra weight in this world for the both of us.

Yes, 4runner v6 4wd, I love it

Posting in a thread where op is about to be banned for Underage posting.

Thanks for the copy pasta

>While you are wasting time playing football, the smart kid is studying.

new cars are a sign of wealth, when people see you have an old car, they think you're poor.

The 4runner will always have a place in my heart as it was the vehicle I drove and got my drivers license with.

>when people see you have an old car, they think you're poor.

*normies

>looks like an avarage "nice guy" (as described by girls he's been friendzoned by(most of school))
>drives a truck
kek stereotypes

>new cars are a sign of debt
ftfy

Stop being poor. A new car, assuming it isn't exotic, is a sign you bought a new car.. not wether you can afford it.

A new common car, if anything, is a sign you are not wealthy.

Is this what school is like now? Now granted I graduated HS in 2003, everyone there drove early 90s shitboxes. Maybe like a handful of kids had newer cars, and even then it was like a 97 or 98 Mustang or Camaro.

>mfw this entire thread is neckbeard/katana cringe on a whole new level

You look like a turbo faggot OP, remove this pic now.

sent

You are retarded and you deserve the bullying you get daily.

>mfw rocking up to uni in my 2017 WRX STi

No, you got there because you're racist and got there with racist support. There needs to be more offsets and support to reduce racism advantages.

This has to be one of the most gay autistic self portraits I've ever seen.

That picture is so cringe-tier. That's your first issue. Second, your car is not "so old" that it speaks of being a choice. Since most people who drive a car like that do so because they can't afford a decent car, you will come across as a whiny poorfag. Lastly, calling your car a steed is fedora-tier.

Hell, I could post a picture of myself with an old car to show you what you did wrong. I could even be wearing a fedora and look less tryhard, but I don't because nobody wants to see that.

Hey dracula!
When are you coming back to Night Wave?

Is this a state school?

When I get some time off; I've been working freelance at three different jobs, so it takes up most of my time.

I wish you good luck my man!

I feel ya. Dad bought a '94 Civic for me and my sister to share, while all my friends were gifted brand new cars. One actually complained because she got a Toyota FJ but wanted an Audi.

>mfw put down 11k on a new shitbox
>only viable way to insure car in faggot bongland
>still stupidly expensive
>it's all from uni student loans

>can choose not to pay back loans if your bank account is not bong
>shut down bong student account I specifically got for uni stuff
>sell car after this
>pocket several grand
Bongland has so much red tape they forget to plug the worst of loopholes.

That image is really triggering me. That guy loading that could throw some fucking ramps so he doesn't scrape the fuck out of that bumper.

>Just a user who drives a tow truck

I'm afraid I have to tell the queen of this treason, lad

Nah he's out drinking booze and smoking marryjiuwana while copying double DDs homework you dunce

Hey OP when they recommend frequent oil changes, they don't mean you put it in your hair

underageb&

Blimey I'll have to dispose of all my cutlery at home so the coppers won't suspect me when they come round and investigate.

That's literally just what Ashkenazi Jews look like.
They're disgusting sub humans.

Just look at your fucking jawline dude. Look, my eyes aren't exactly the same height, but at least I don't have a literal abo skull.

>runner.jpg

I don't know what made me think the real world would be more mature than all the HS sheep. Am I really that threatening to you that you feel the need to lash out against me?

why do you look like filthy frank

I want to beat you up. You are such a Sperg

LoL is that a Mini-Van?

lmao

Slenderman?

>"The real world"
>o
Hahaha fuck off

Also
>Unironically calling people sheep
Please route your proud steed's exhaust into the cabin :^)

he looks like a wrx driver

The only way that'd scrape is on the way out.
That clearance is perfect.

Be me, 22yo
Parents keep saying to get a new car, all my friends have purchased/leased new cars
>buy new car
>still drive 1998 shitbox
Everyone btfo including myself for wasting the cash

>taking senior photos
who invited the normalfags

>Implying Stacy paid for her car
Kekkeling my ass off at that one.

>People actually responding unironically
>People actually not knowing this is bait

I legitimately can't tell if you are a "man" or a hideous woman. Cut your fucking hair if you have a dick as you look like a fucking tranny. If grille, grow it out or something as you look like shit desu. Wash that greasy mop in either case.

>roll up to skool on a 1978 Yamaha. Literally get laid at skool.

>tfw when back in high school everyone had 10+ year old cars
>I only stood out because mine had another 30 years on them

>me and my steed.
my steed and I*

>>as described by girls he's been friendzoned by(most of school))
>implying OP talks to girls
>implying girls talk about OP

In the Netherlands it's not uncommon for sandniggers to take a loan to drive a new Mercedes or BMW while living in a 500 sq. ft. apartment with their mom

I agree but you look like a fag why would you post that photo