By the time you can finally afford your dream car, gas or diesel cars will already be banned

>by the time you can finally afford your dream car, gas or diesel cars will already be banned

>by the time you can finally afford your dream car, non automated driving will already be outlawed

>by the time you can finally afford your dream car, driving a manual will be banned

>By the time you can finally afford your dream car, you'll be empty shell of a man with entire energy sucked up by corporations, and you'll just come to realize that you don't want to have it anymore since you can work more instead

>You will never afford your dream car

>by the time you now think you could have your dream car, ww3 will have already destroyed humanity

>engine noise will be banned in your lifetime

>it's the year 2025
>you're driving your brand new tesla model 3gs on a curvy mountain road when suddenly pic related pops up on your flashy big screen
wyd

>brakes.exe has stopped working

USER.
YOU TURNED TOO QUICKLY IN THE LAST CORNER AND VIOLATED THE DRIVING PLEASURE ACT OF 2023.
TURNING ENGINE OFF IN 10 SECONDS. CALLING POLICE.

>tfw even if i have enough money my country will just fucking cuck me again.
I fucking hate the netherlands

don't worry about it geert
by the time you'll have the money, the netherlands will already be completely under water

>In your lifetime the government will outlaw all 20th century cars and require them to be crushed
The thought of shit like this happening makes me want to join al Qaeda.

>by the time you would be able to afford your dream car if things continued as they are now you will have lost your rights and be working away for a slave wage so that your overrun with shitskins, fallen western civilization can still compete with the chinkzergs

They haven't banned and crushed any cars in the last 125 years, what makes you think they'll start doing it in the future?

E85 conversion FTW

>Caring about what the government tells you to do.
Good goy.

because the last 125 years have not been le current year

Cash for Clunkers was a step in that direction. Destroying perfectly good, drivable cars just to benefit Big Business. And this was issued by a democratic president. Plus with all the strict modern environmental and safety regulations, I'm surprised they haven't made everyone suffer from the same bloated safety shit. You know how to make cars safer? Make people safer. Make it so you actually have to know how to drive to get a license. If everyone could drive properly we wouldn't need 43 airbags or crumple zones or 3-foot thick A pillars or 90-degree front and back ends.

so basically ban women and old people from driving?

This.

>Make it so you actually have to know how to drive to get a license.
Europe has that. :^)

>let women can't drive meme
Men are statistically involved in more crashes. Why else do you think men are charged twice as much insurance premiums?
I am well aware of that. Ideally we'd just nuke America, but that would take too much C4. The next best thing is teaching them how to drive the right way. The end game: get rid of all the stupid government safety regulations by proving to our government that despite being mentally retarded on principle, Americans can learn to drive.

statistically almost only men get killed in mining accidents wow women are such good miners amiright

Because women typically don't mine. Driving on the other hand is done by both men and women, and due to the Y chromosome's incredible ability to open the doors for millions of diseases and disorders by merely existing, men are more likely to be in a car crash, whether it's from road rage, substance abuse, or just plain old autism.

>By the time you can finally import a Nissan qt. Gay 3 way will be banned

Yeah just like horse-drawn buggies are banned- oh wait they aren't.

>already owned my dream car
feelsgreatman