/coal/

Any coal rolling bros here?

Only such an ignoble and backwards country like the US could be the bornplace of such retarded behaviour

>your

Your people sound like idiots.

>drives a truck usually driven by construction workers or secretly gay manlets with microdick
>looks for
>bros
>to roll coal with
Go to your local gay club to find partners for this shit.

>always the Triple Turbo V10 DudeManBro HyperUltraTowDuty version of a truck
>99 times out of 100, has a fart can/decat'd exhaust so it sounds like an International that hasn't seen maintenance since Reaganomics was a thing
>blast nasty fucking smoke all the goddamn time, choking pedestrians and being a fucking vision hazard to traffic
>rides EVERYONE'S ass even if they're going 10 over the speed limit, and cuts EVERYONE off without a turn signal, because EVERYONE HAS TO KNOW THAT I CAN STOMP ON MUH GAS
>trailer hitch is designated truck-nut territory, and doesn't serve any utilitarian towing purpose (not that the driver knows how to tow)
>bed is woefully unusable due to ridiculous lift kit that isn't for mudding or overland purposes (once again, it's unlikely that the driver knows how to off-road without bricking his status symbol)
>50/50 split the tires are either cheap Chinese all-terrains that'd be lucky to see dirt on a curb check, or whatever they can afford to stretch over tacky chrome Iron Cross/skull/spikey wheels
You are cancer. Please proceed to the nearest ditch and follow your rollover instincts till breathing ceases.

>his "people" are drawn together by being mutually assblasted

l o l

I key trucks that have nothing in the bed.
Worthless vehicle driven by cucks whose only way to be in control is by driving "MUH BIGGER THAN YOURS" fagmobile like a cunt.

yeah, just because i drive a small gasser pickup doesn't mean you have to spread your douche fumes all over my truck. asshole. it would be a pleasure to watch you all inhale the fumes you release from your jacked up micropenis mobiles all while locked up in a small chamber, gasping for air, wanting to escape but can't. you deserve this kind of torture.

>bornplace

>bornplace

Hello there

>there are people who still dont care about the planet

>the planet the human race lives on

>and will surely die without

like yeah i drive a petrol car but jesus, at least its a 4 cylinder and i recycle

>your an
Looks about right

>Any coal rolling bros here?

Is it coded speak to say you seek a nigger to sodomize you ?

>There are people who still care about the human race

fuck, touche

ppl really need to stop hatein on others who wanna roll coal. I agree there is a time and place for it, like when your buddy is cruising behind u in his chevy 1/2 ton gasser and u lay a think cloud of smoke in his face thats funny lmao

>i simply NEED to coal roll this guely walking on the side walk, my sexuak urges tell me to and I can't deny them

>thats funny lmao

That confirms coal rollers are all retarded.

retard

>numale cucks triggered by smoke
I like it

Yea everyone love breathing in carcinogens

its just soot
fragile numale libcucks

No its not "just soot" it's a huge conglomerate of combustion derivatives that are highly carcinogenic. Soot is what you get from wood fires and isn't the same thing by a long shot

coal is better

bohoo you will die anyway, little snowflake.

>just soot
Soot is carcinogenic and causes lung disease

>you will die eventually so it's ok
Put your mouth on an exhaust pipe and suck so hard you'll make the engine sound like a Jake brake

>unironically responding

>you're
>song of my people

Man I wish Imcould pollute this cuck water supply with some poisonous shit and then calling him a lineral cuck when he complains

Can you like pour clorox in your drinkingnwater so that I can mock you when you start dying

here's the (you) that you were fishing for

Off yourself

Like I give a fuck about a brown future

Nigger lover

All my replies are irony.

>he has given up
You deserve the fate you are expecting, you meek manlet

>seeing Veeky Forums which is normally filled with emotionally stunted retards actually give the MUHKOWLROLLA his shitty dues
>feel just a slightly little bit better

Thanks Veeky Forums

>coal rolling fags seek validation from fellow imbeciles
Makes sense

If you want a vehicle that can haul a real load, just get a real truck. If you wanna swallow a load, put stacks on your pickup

whenever I see someone with a truck like this, I always wonder why they don't just kill themselves

The idiots who do this think they are making power, when all they are doing is dumping excess fuel into the engine and wasting and damaging it.

I drive a 98 Chevy K3500 that has the 6.5 diesel in it, no mods and it blows a little black smoke when I step on it.. oh, and it isn't lifted to hell and back with shitty chrome rims on it. It's used as a work truck to haul and tow shit.

The only thing about this that bothers me is all the wasted fuel. How about getting a proper tune that burns all the fuel?
>more power?
>better mpg?
>????????

I'm so glad this 'lifestyle' doesn't exist outside america. Must be fun to get t-boned by one of these things.

Yeah but it's still cool to look at. Like tanks that make their smokescreens by injecting fuel into the exhaust system.
It's as close as people can get to the childhood dream of being a monster truck driver.

>pulls truck into home depot.
>starts walking inside.
>Bernie faggot keys your Truck.

Nigger behavior.

>Soot is what you get from wood fires

And it's carcinogenic. Take your hippie commune wood stove heated cabin and BTFO.

At least OP's NOx emissions are low.

have fun with your manditory DEF fluid faggot

Why is there a monster truck parked in his driveway

But cutting your springs and putting a fart can on a 90hp 4banger is cool right?

At least brotrucks are quick and don't need to slow down to 1mph to navigate a speed bump.

>But cutting your springs and putting a fart can on a 90hp 4banger is cool right?
Never said that. Stancers are cancer, too.
>At least brotrucks are quick and don't need to slow down to 1mph to navigate a speed bump.
My problem with brotrucks is that they're done simply BECAUSE TRUCK. They don't haul or carry, they don't off-road. They don't even travel at speed correctly. If it doesn't involve unreciprocated stoplight pulls, cutting off smaller cars, going to AutoZone for more Monster stickers, or going to the clubs for another no-hitter night, it doesn't happen. Brotrucks do the exact same shit as coal rollers, minus the aforementioned coal rolling.

No. I maintain my truck and don't want it to perform like shit since I actually use the damn thing for truck duties.

I've got a single stack in the Landcruiser. I tow boats as part of my job and on a longer trip the trailer and stem/port quarter would slowly foul up but no longer an issue with the pipe behind the cab. Still plenty of tray to use.

>Must be fun to get t-boned by one of these things.
KILLED A GUY BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T HAVE TO REPLACE MY BUMPER

arguments brotruck faggots use
>looks cool
>makes haters mad
arguments stancefags use
>looks cool
>makes haters mad
makes_u_think

>ear ring
Could've just as well written I SUCK COCKS on the sweater.

Californian here. Can someone explain to me what coal rolling is?

What all of your white women do over there

Link to any stickers of this or do I have to get one made?

Where does this guy live that he won't get ticketed for parking across the sidewalk?

>spic tier mustang
>spic neighborhood

nothing of value was lost

>streetfront is literally 100% garage door
>front door isn't even plainly on the side, but actually hidden in a nook
How much exactly do Americans love their garages if they want their entire house to look like one? Who the hell even approved this god damn design? What's with the fucking roof vents?

Don't cut yourself on that edge. The truck driver was at fault for the crash, ran a stop sign.

So these guys in trucks get gender studies degrees and bitch about patriarchy? That's cool, I guess. Very progressive.

Ricky

That's some faggot type shit even niggers might not partake in. Fuck outta here.

is rolling coal even a thing anymore? Thought it fell out of fashion years ago?

The one cool thing about trucks is that they are easy to work on since you don't need a jack for most things. Oil, clutch, transmission, etc... you can all do without a jack. It's beautiful.

>Brotrucks are quick
What are the laws of physics?

I got t-boned by an H2 does that count?

There are 8 seconds trucks tho

kill yourself

So many angry souls that need to fuck right off back to /n/

if you like rolling coal so much, why don't you run the exhaust into the cabin and do the world a favor.

If the same engine was in a light aerodynamic frame it would probably be a 6 second car that can also corner and brake eternally better. People hardly ever daily 8 second cars, let alone trucks, and brodozers are most often daily drivers with a 0-60 of 8 seconds that the drivers think are "quick".

Sure man, but still, they run the quarter in 8

Are you sure the front door isn't on the other side of the garage? My family's house has something similar, but that side door is another way into the garage

It's still very much alive, even here in CA

>done for the purpose of validation from others
Coal rollers are like women

Oh shoot darn you got me there!

Foreal tho, it's just a waste of money if going fast is your main goal. It's like the local autistic kid who thinks his stilts will make him run faster.

It's fucking ugly either way.

>see is

Keep in mind these trucks are pretty quick from the factory with 800+ft/lbs of torque. Guys don't crank the fuel to just make smoke, they do it to get more power. 1200ft/lb at the wheels will get 150lbs of wheels and tire going pretty damn quick.

I've been in a lot of lifted brotrucks going down logging roads at stupid speeds. They can handle fine. Your 60hp diesel clownbox wouldn't stand a chance on a twisty road against a properly tuned diesel truck.

You can make smoke with very little power and you can make power with very little smoke.

>rolling coal
>properly tuned
Lol

I used to share the common opinion that coal rolling made no sense, that it was just a waste of time. But then I realized who am I to say how people have fun.

Every diesel will smoke when you drown the engine with fuel. It still doesn't stop them from making stupid power.

So your response to a "brown future" is to blast black stuff over the present

Coal rollers = attention whores confirmed

Nothing wrong with being the autistic kid

The keyword is "drown the engine". As soon as it starts smoking it's reached peak power and it's only a sign that you've gone too far on your fuel tune.

1200ft/lb is impressive, but that's a lot of money for something that's not a whole lot quicker than a stock STi or FoRS (just a few examples, not shilling vapemobiles) on the straights, let alone corners.

If you want to fly down logging roads wouldn't it be cheaper to mod a car wth rally-esque suspension, as opposed to a truck? A gas car would also have quicker throttle response and breaking, correct?

Anyway, I do drive a truck, and I admit that trucks do have the advantage in go anywhere capability, and cosmetic appeal to certain people, but cars are just simply more bang for buck in performance, and quite sexy to me.

>implying brotrucks fly down logging roads
All they fly down is suburban roads tailgating people and swerving in and out of traffic without indicators. One of the greatest blights on public roads.

That's true I was just being civil. I do know a diesel tuner who does very good jobs on pavement princesses though, but it's not worth my money or my pride.

A 1200ft/lb brotruck boost launched in 4x4 would destroy those as long as manlet Matt isn't running full retard mode mud boggers.

Even a full WRC prepped car will rip its wheels off if you fuck up slightly and don't have much clearance. You can't beat the utility of a 4x4 when the going gets really tough or winter.

I don't support it either but their quickness is pretty impressive for something that size and they're a million times more useful than a sports car.

Of course that's all you see as you look out the bus window. Try leaving the basement and go to the bush sometime.

>massive garage
>house is 90% garage
>truck still doesn't fit in garage
>family probably lives in garage
>Muh truck
>Muh coal
>Muh garage

Gotta love my borderline retarded neighbors to the south. I say come visit Canada but I'm afraid we don't have nearly enough rascal scootyscoots for the lot of you.