Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #855
Cringe Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (still down, use the backup zip for old cards)

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited
youtube.com/watch?v=MpEiWB9q6o8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absentminded kind a cute!

cringe

:>

I want to thank Stella for giving me these pictures, it seems like she and Hiyori had a good time together.

I hope she comes back again, I think she is a good influence on my class. I'm going to get in trouble if Hiyori finds out I have these pictures though.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I install the cadet dlc? I get an error when I try to use Filecopy.exe. The other DLC work just fine with it, though

You get the preinstalled game instead of trying it manually. Cadet's filecopy failing almost always means other things failed in the Appends, and by installing dlcs out of order you have risked fucking up your install.

Did you turn her goth?

whoa, nice!

Ah, shit, I used the torrent in the pastebin with the disc images. Should I delete everything and download a preinstalled version instead?

Stella's hair highlight mixed with her eyeliner is quite a powerful force. She is an exceptional girl. I'll try to convince Hiyori to keep her new look but I doubt it'll stick

Yes.

Yeah get one one in the op

When you enter a H-scene as a guy, make him invisible and leave/end the scene, then change the character you're controlling, and enter a h-scene with her the girl will be invisible.
Is there a way to fix this?

why does it need fixing? Just press 4 5 and you switch the character hidden

Gotcha!

Follow-up question: What is AAUnlimited?

there's a nice description for it github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited

A side program to the game that makes everything better and adds a ton of content, and keeps getting updated to add more.

Excuse me everyone I would like to inform you that harsh is a cute good girl who did nothing wrong

I agree

Harsh is shit

Fuck her

she is shitty garbo just like you !# :>/~

>harsh
>asking to be cucked

wew

Chad here

how do i into this game?

just be yourself :^)

gladly

harsh is the most loyal and clingy girl who just wants to be loved

spike there drinks with roofies n rape all of them with ur chad dikkk ;))

Go to the locker room. Post the spoils of war.

This is cute but why didn't she share her dandruff too?

You are born with stars on your head you can't apply them with makeup and hairdye

You are not born with dandruff.

Dandruff is literally skin

you are born with skin

>you are born with skin
Not all the time.

we're not talking about your siblings though

I can respect that burn.

fuck you rei

I'm sure she'd enjoy that.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpEiWB9q6o8

scariosis

Fuck I'm dumb. It's psoriasis.

Empress uses basically the same 2 poses over and over again and it makes finding lines from her in my screenshots into quite the chore.

Why not edit her poses? You are the edit master, aren't you?

>editing the poses of a personality I have no experience with
Mature suffers from the same thing so I'd edit her first if anything.

What keeping you from editing your waifus personality then? I mean you must've a shitton of experience with her.

I don't have a waifu.

How do I use two hairs from the same slot? I'm trying to use two side hairs at the same time.

get AAU

>crying dejected kitty.webm

You use AAUnlimited's hair tab.

You're almost 18 months late to the party.

Oh shit, I completely overlooked it.

>cuck have been celebrating divorcing Kitty for 18 months straight

what happened?

Kitty cheated on him.

with who?

Wow, how could that happen

Cucking requires asking. It's not cuckolding if it has unwilling participants.

Technicalities

The point is a girl like Harsh is very spiteful and insanely hard to please and she will cuck/cheat/leave your ass the second you make a mistake.

>t.Chad

Thanks! Am I supposed to copy the whole folder into AA2Play, or just its contents? I've tried both and get errors about missing DLLs

Did you read the readme which says exactly what to do with it in the first 5 lines?

Yeah, but I don't think I understand.

The whole folder, as a folder, goes in the folder containing your AA2_Play exe.

Thanks, but I've already done this. Given the readme, am I supposed to run the game or the maker, and run AAUltimate while the game runs?

Game crashes when murder ocurs and I noticed the music changes twice before it does, do I have to deactivate custom bgm's before the murder happens? I think I also have a bgm mod, maybe it is conflicting?

I had this problem multiple times and never found a consistent solution. Most of the times I either reinstalled the game or expelled the walking dead myself.

How do I get the screen to stretch out to my resolution?

Holy shit, Hard Linker is a game changer. Texture all the things!

And here's mine
if I was a better user of ps I would have added a mushroom cloud where the contrail is

After you click the game icon but before you click start game.

Options for this are in the game launcher's settings menu.

Cool

>forgot image

I've set it to my resolution, but the game itself is the same size with a black border

Alright, thank you for answering, user

Scary

Agh, same problem

Ha, nice.

This is neat. I also like the effort into the mirror nice touch.

Spooky, makes you wonder what she is going to do with him. Very nice as well.

>what she is going to do with him
It's vore, user

She could have used him as a dildo. Lots of potential.

>another great one
Nice work with the original idea, too!

I guess that depends on whether she likes the taste of her own juices.

Then it's time to start posting pictures of your setup and situation like you should have been doing all along.

Is there a way to circumvent the extra hair slot bug that makes the selection automatically go to 255 and everytime you jump to an earlier slot it just goes to 255 again?

You update your AAFace - that got patched out.

>only 13 images
POST AA2!

Got any links, senpai?

github.com

The pastebin, same as usual.

got em

Grope Genuine.

She's not wrong.

So I assigned two hairs from the same slot to this guy, but now I'm not able to interact with him without the game crashing. Can speak to him, but once a button is pressed and the game tries to end the conversation, it crashes. It happens with all male characters with more than one hair in the same slot, but overwrites and body sliders still work without problem, and female cards work just fine no matter what. Is there a fix for this?

No error message given, by the way. Just "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Yer a wizzard harry!

extra hairs don't work for males, sorry. This bugfix gets delayed all the time because no one cares about guys

What are Michikas feelings on having a smaller chest than Mayumi?