Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y1HlXFZAqgM?t=20s
youtu.be/Z4eARl9omVs?t=1m1s
forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12979
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WARRIOR GUIDE NOW
youtu.be/Y1HlXFZAqgM?t=20s

who is the nicest person in MoH?

not bart, thats for sure

grud

tendies without a doubt
nicest player from Veeky Forums you could hope to play with is indi though.

who is this man /elyg/?

>As a rogue I've done the same. If I can't kill someone I like to try and try again to figure out what I'm doing wrong. It's like practice/dueling.
Literally this, except against Warlocks as a mage.

Slightly better but I still lose most 1v1s now. Better than before when is literally get annihilated. Slightly different though since locks rarely bring voidwalkers around when they were leveling so they can't just sacrifice void and gimp me.

I have higher burst now, improved counter spell for a good silence also helps.

Tendies is a fucking retard, can't even get past 30 and he's been playing for at least a couple months

so much bait in one post

being nice =/= being a good player or being smart

Why on earth would you think they'd launch another server? There's simply not enough players. Look at Zeth.

>Tendies
>nice

go on, call Puddi a "he"

Bart, thats for sure.

??
you think puddi is the nicest person in the guild??

Artie, Bart, Dads

are you retarded dude

more like you are retarded because you can't communicate properly how am I meant to tap into your autism to know what the fuck you are talking about it.
what does puddi being a guy have to do with anything to do with the nicest person in the guidl?

kill yourself

>he has never experienced Tendies' orbiter rage

wew

WARRIOR GUIDE FUCKING RIGHT NOW
youtu.be/Z4eARl9omVs?t=1m1s

Whatever sperg if you tell people to kill themselves because they don't speak autist can say one thing for certain you aren't the nicest person in the guild.
nice job at explaining yourself.

>being nice means you have to be a pussy
>being nice means never can be mad
being nice doesn't make you a 1 dimensional person.

Tendies is only nice to people he likes

...Do you really need me to say it again?

Lumikaru, of course!

Followed by:
Babymetal
Melori
Madtii

kill yourself lmao

What exactly are you accusing him of here, being nice to people who he gets on with, Yeah I guess you can try to attempt the amount of people someone is nice too as how nice they are but that seems like a really silly way to rate people, infact someone who is nice to everyone is more likely insincere about it.

>babymetal
so nice he's cucked every paladin whose been in close proximity to him.
>Melori
qt
>Madtii
madti is beneath the power gap of nice people, manlett just gets past the power gap and he's not even my top 3.

I want to cum on that nose

Does he chase faster on Elysium?

Yeah infamy is top three the man is a fucking gem

What nose?

Can you stop posting about yourself Tendies?
Nobody fucking likes you and nobody wants to listen to your bullshit.

>he thinks im tendies
stay mad puddi doesn't notice you bully

>trying this hard
Can you just fuck off already?

the question is why would anyone want him to notice them

>trying
are you stupid or something no ones tried anything, someone asked a question i answered it, then your autistic self replys to the post 30 minutes later upset your probably a nobody in the guild.

>Tendies
>calling other people nobodies
oh i am laffin
newsflash you retarded shit:
nobody fucking likes you
nobody wants to play with you
fuck off already

>Can't decide between a holy pally or a resto shaman

I assume they both are pretty easy to find groups with but don't holy pallies have an easier time with loot because they don't need to fight anyone over it?

nigga u blind

>a literal who thinks your someone he knows by name
>proceeds to call the person he's named a literal who
lmao i've never seen projection this fucking complete.

Tendies, he's right. Nobody wants to even read your bullshit on Discord, and even less people want to play with you.
You're a sad, pathetic and unlikeable retard.

Bart

>Babymetal
fucking kek
>Melori
tells people to KYS every day, autistic as fuck
>Madtii
unless you trynna talk to "him" during that time of the month if you know what I mean

Manlett is unbeaten #1 followed by a powergap
notable mentions: Flurrz, Sadem,

Funny you should ask that.
Yes healers are easy to find groups with, only dps have a hard time finding groups.

>don't holy pallies have an easier time with loot because they don't need to fight anyone over it?
Untrue I'm afraid, both classes while leveling will take weapons and gear from other classes.

To dps and level up you'l take weapons and in the paladins case mail/plate from the most common tank the warrior.

And to heal because vanilla itemization is actually shit, you'll take cloth because it's usually got the best stat distribution for healing. although you could argue that's not bad design and blizzard simply always intended this loot overlap much to the chagrin of the other cloth casters.

leather healing gear
mail healing gear
plate healing gear

outside raidsets you'll compete with the same people of your class for aren't very common, which is probably a good thing because their application is so niché.

WARRIOR GUIDE WHEN

Bart. Any other answer is wrong.

that's not a fucking nose

Paladins are the best class at gear in general, since you can literally need everything but staves and daggers,

Good for RP sets too.

manlet or bart

LOL whatever literal who
samfaging just makes you look sad
also im not even tendies he's too nice to put forward his own name. but being nice is something you'd know nothing about

>tendies

kek

Fuck off, Tendies.

Huh, I didn't really think of it that way. I don't mind too much about not having tip top gear while levelling because I already know I'll be right clicking on something and playing hearthstone while they die.

But still all the options for healing gear + a spec specific subset of gear in the way of healing plate still seems like it'd be easier than gearing something else. More useable drops is more chances at stuff in my eyes, like mentioned.

I guess the free mount isn't a bad thing either.

what made people choose Anathema over Elysium?

>tfw you cuck a rogue pvp hero so hard he leaves bg
>tfw you do it as a fucking warlock

Well really you're going to always go after your pre-bis which is mostly going to cloth and then maybe if your lucky one or two mail items.

I'm just warning you so you know, you'll always be competing with people for gear. it's really better to pick a class because you enjoy it.

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12979

Why does everyone hate each other in moh

Pupper pals never talks shit about each other in the general

actually you should be fine in 5 mans, there's only ever 1 healer and so long as you don't let a hybrid dps meme and steal your loot you'll have no competition with any healing class for prebis.

pupper pals did but all the trannies left

moh still has their trannies

same reason why salty dogs are the same

I hope none of the pupper pals retards join moh desu

He should but I haven't bothered taming him yet to test.

Yeah they did, lain, hugmeplz, pendragon.
it's just most of the spergs from puppers left or were kicked.
also its becasue indi just runs a better guild then MoH could ever hope to, although he's friends with to many and to nice to ever actually say that outloud.

no one cares what you think you literally who
get ready to be benched by king indis finest

>each other
No, people generally only hate Babymetal and Tendies.

>pendragon

confirmed for not even in the guild if you think pen left or was kicked kek

Except it's already decided Indi and the rest of Zeth'cucks aren't getting anywhere near.

no honestly all samfu and pesdo have really taught me about the guild is that when you leave, 15 people will appear out the woodwork and say how they always hated you and it's a good thing you're gone.

>Indi has been grooming an all-star clique of 10 pupper raiders on Zeth to usurp the MoH monopoly on vg guilds

Day of reckoning for you transgendered freaks in our guild soon
Looking at you first Puddi

indi didn't ever want to join MoH too much bad blood between him and people in already.
> already decided
if you aren't manlett are I know you aren't don't speak for the guild when you post in this general ever.

hey samefag indi said he wasn't joining moh a few days ago because he doesn't want to cause drama for his friends in moh ((aka madti))

>day of reckoning for the top paladin healer
kek

It's literally just 1 falseflagger or the 2 trannies that gquit over meme items, ignore it

>level 41 joining a bg
>doesn't even have a mount yet
I mean really

the only person who has bad blood with Indi is earwen

>its becasue indi just runs a better guild then MoH could ever hope to

lmao holy shit

a-anyone?

people like to shit on earwen a lot for drama but he's not the only one who doesn't like indi, but i really don't want to go into anymore detail on Veeky Forums about it.
Indi isn't joining MoH because he knows some people don't think kindly on him from nihilium days thats the end of it.

changing BG brackets from x0-x9 to x0-x4 and x5-x9 was the best decision blizzard ever made.

>Indi isn't joining MoH because he knows some people don't think kindly on him from nihilium days thats the end of it.

a good summary

babymetal is the top paladin healer

[/spoiler]Stop talking about me I'm not joining MoH![/spoiler]

Proof?

should we just rename this general to mandate of heave drama and bullshit general? or /mohD&Bg/
this shit needs to fucking stop seriously

People who had an account on Nost were able to transfer to Anathema so many people from /nosg/ are over there. It's further along the line in patch progression too. Most of the general is in Elysium.

>Padding

face it, you don't like him because he's a charismatic alpha male who was very popular with the girls in the guild on K2.

you're just mad indi is better than you.

proofs?

STOP FALSE FLAGGING ME

Oh, thanks.
I never actually managed to have my characters transferred.
Which isn't a big deal i only had 2 60s and a few other alts around 30 but none of them had any particularly amazing gear.
I mostly play because I like leveling anyways.

>Implying I'm automute

probably is better at vanilla yeah, but you guys are wrong I don't personally dislike indi.
I think he's an okay guy and arizonatears is chill.

ari x indi is the real OTP of these threads
long term lovers

who is arizonatears?

desu as someone who had an issue with indi and wasn't afraid to share it. It was mostly autism and if he wanted to join moh which I doubt he would or want to anyhow I'd have to problem with it.

Autistic grudges are auts

above average paladin healer

Indi just posted this in discord
wow!

share it then

you know what i never got about indi, he's from SA right where they basically eat dogs so why does he like and rescue them?
is he like repenting or something?

Indi looks better

hes white
dogs are friends of the white man

SA?

San Antonio? Saudi Arabia? South Africa?

Seattle