Memes

Are there any notable texts that talk about being repulsed by sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purity_and_Danger)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally any book trying to explain how to stop being hedonist. the trick is to being very attentive to the whore that you like, until you see that her body is disgusting. then do the same with her mind, her opinion, then you expand this over a lifespan by watching what other retarded couples have achieved after they walked the path you want to walk with the whore

What if, on the contrary, nothing (almost) disgust me anymore?
Girls pissing excites me, girls shitting excites me, hairy girls excites me, thinking of my mom/sister naked excites me, zoophilia (with female animal) excites me....
The only thing that still somewhat disgust me is real life homosex (some yaoi excites me though)

>tfw I want to combine my zoophilia and incest fetish but there's no way I can make a realistic fantasy about it

>piss
>blood
>genital fluids
>repugnant

Just a raise a family of dogs and do nothing to prevent them from fucking each others
Incest is natural

>sociocultural meme

And your body. Producing shit is repugnant on itself, even if you don't exchange it, yet it's also nice because your body feels it is.

we're made to exchange genital fluids though

There's a part somewhere in book 2 or 3 of Plato's Republic where some guy is asked about whether he is saddened that he is old and doesn't have sex anymore and he speaks something to the effect of being free of that old tyrant that is sexual desire.

Speak for yourself.

>Sociocultural
Oh no it's the "gender is a social construct" meme team.

Go ahead, don't fuck. It's your choice. Doesn't make it any less genetical; the sociocultural aspect of it is a result of the genetics, not the other way around.

Someone make a parody of this, something like

Repugnant/Sociocultural meme says it's ok:

Flapping your anus to produce sound Yes No
Flapping your urethra to produce sound Yes No
Flapping your food ingestor Yes Yes

How can I overwrite it if it's genetic?

Genetics are a blueprint. Your genetics dictate you have an arm but nothing stops you from cutting it off.

Read 'Purity and Danger' (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purity_and_Danger)

It talks about these topics. A famous quotation from the author is 'dirt is matter out of place'.

I can make the same argument. Genetics dictate you have to cut off your arm but nothing stops you from keeping it.

False equivalency. The average human is not programmed to cut limbs off. On the other hand, the average human is programmed to have the right hormonal feedback to initiate sex.

Genetics dictate that this board isnt /pol/ but nothing stops me from making /pol/ threads

"The average human" is molded by his society and culture to such a degree that it often times overrides the supposed material blueprint. If you want to vouch for human behavior being generated by a force not within the conscious individual's control, sociocultural conditioning is a far better candidate than material DNA.

My question being why is the sex meme the only meme that dictates we should overcome our bodily disgust towards excretions?

This would be an apt argument against many things but not sexuality. Sexuality is observed in any gendered animal. If one proposed an (unethical) experiment of taking two human individuals of opposite sex, held in a suitable environment mimicking, let's say, a forest, starting at the earliest age at which they can independently feed themselves, and avoiding any other contact in the meantime, I propose you would find the two would proceed to reproduce within at most a couple of years in 99% of the experiments.

This is an experiment which would remove any possible "sociocultural" effect on sexuality.

>Girls pissing excites me, girls shitting excites me, hairy girls excites me, thinking of my mom/sister naked excites me, zoophilia (with female animal) excites me....
Anime is a hell of a drug.

Maybe this excitement of yours is actually not excitement. Lurking in the shadows or your soul the hatred hides deceived by those emotionial fluids you spit to these soulless whores
is right. Grind their actions and thoughts (ours too if you want) to the tiniest pieces you will see it is only appearances and emotions (your brain) thatmakes it really temporarily enjoyable. Use your thinking process and that natural repulsion to be free from all this bullshit

Dude

Get off the internet for about 5 years jfc

Just more proof that homosexuality is the worst of the worst degeneracy.

Case in point

My penis is a sociocultural meme? Because that's what tells me it's nice.

>>What if, on the contrary, nothing (almost) disgust me anymore?
it means that you are a good hedonist, because you get pleasure very easily. there is nothing to expect in your life now. you are at the pinnacle of material hedonism.

> being against exchanging blood
t. Jehovah's Witnesses

>...Anonymous
>09/21/16(Wed)14:43:40 No.1723300
>1474449667978.jpg
>765 KB JPG
> #
>>Girls pissing excites me, girls shitting excites me, hairy girls excites me, thinking of my mom/sister naked excites me, zoophilia (with female animal) excites me....
>Anime is a hell of a drug.

Sauce

>That image

You know being blood brothers is a thing?

So the first humans who had neither a culture or a society didn't breed?

or did one of them accidentally fall over and trip into someones vagina 50 times over?

>50 times
T. Speedy gonzales