What did they mean by this?

its the three tited whore from total recall

Call me dumb but I actually kind of like the door config, and the car looks really nice from the rear end so take that as you will.

Does anyone know how the turbo compares to something like a Fiesta ST or even an optioned out Civic with regards to power, handling, acceleration, etc. ?

The veloster is total shit m8. their is a couple of people here that fell for the maymay

there*

did hundei ever figure out how to keep the sunroofs from exploding?

The Molester is inferior to the FiST both statistically and in how it feels to drive

Idk. I like mine. Wanted a FiST/FoSt but they're too expensive. I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Was gonna be this or a Sonic, and I've already owned 3 GM products so I decided to try Hyundai. So far it's been fun to me. Coming from a Charger.

the only maymay is hyundai's being significantly shittier than other cars. it's true for the earlier hyundais, and i laugh at jokes about them, but memes aside they are decent cars

>FiST
>expensive

?

because it's really a smart idea. huge 2 door style wing for the boss up front
+ comfy accessible passenger doors when required
you could even (shudder) put a baby back there, easily, if you were so inclined

i would unironically choose this style, and i'm a 2 door fag (love them big doors)

that being said, i know nothing about the actual car and i'm not interested enough to look further into it, because i'm not in the market for a car right now

t. kim cheong-eun

My budget was 12k. Used FiST/FoST are no cheaper than 15k around here. I looked for a long time. Closest I found was a FoST for 13.5k, but it had 95k and needed more work than I was willing to put into it.

Regardless, I'm happy with my decision. Previous owner had all dealer maintenance on record and took care of it. Asked him about that carbon build up issue and said that he redlined it every now and then, so it should be alright.

It's peppy, turns great and responsive as hell. I read a lot about these and I'm not experience anything they are so idk. I like it.

Holy fuck the interiors are trash-tier in Velosters. Everything you touch feels thin and flimsy.
And I've seen new model i30s blowing mad smoke out the exhaust pretty regularly

I can never like how these cars look.
They're like the hunchbacks of the car industry.

I respect it, I have a gen2 Mazdaspeed 3, I really wanted to like the veloster I think it looks awesome, the power just wasn't there, the ms3 is starting to feel slow after 5 months of owning it

Honestly, from what I've been told it's really easy to add on power. There's a shop I'm going to later this summer that does tunes for Hyundai cars, and that plus a bigger intercooler and a CAI is supposedly to make me be pushing 270whp. Worried about how the engine will hold up tho cuz it's at 82k.

He couldnt pass the NCAP with 4 doors (left side crash is different to a right side crash test) so they just made it 3.

I like mine. Bought it new less than 2yrs ago, and then proceeded to put 40k miles on it.

My front-right wheel bearing was shot at 16k miles. Dealer fixed it for free.

My trunk latch broke at 30k miles. Dealer fixed it for free, and now my model year has a "quality alert (recall)" for the trunk latch.

Every week someone stops me to compliment the color. Feels like every month the cops do the same, and give me a nice piece of paper telling me I owe the government money too.

It's been a great car, but I do wish I had gotten the turbo. I want to go faster. Actually going to my dealer later today to test a new Elantra Sport. Might end up with one in less than 12 hours.

/blog

For the 2015 model year across their entire lineup I believe.

Really glad they did because the Veloster really benefits from the panoramic roof, what with the interior being so small and dark. Really opens it up.

Plenty of vans come with rear doors only on the passenger side, too.

Yeah I'm sure you could squeeze more power out of it, but then also have to consider the ms3 is at 270hp from the factory, the same modifications and you're over 300

Tfw

The turbo should be the standard model.

Then the Veloster Sport should have at least 50 more horses.

270whp? from an intercooler, tune and CAI?

The car comes with 200hp stock at the crank. I really doubt it user.

>I should have got the turbo
>I should have got the v8
>I should have got the type r
>I should have got the stick shift

No point in getting a car you want unless it truly is the car you want. Compromise will lead to regret and badge envy. I saved another year nearly so I could afford a 300zx in turbo manual trim and it was worth it

In my opinion, all of the models should have a bit more power like I said earlier I would love the veloster if it had more power

Idk, this is testaments from people on a Facebook page and from the company itself. There's a guy on there that showed a dyno where his Veloster is getting nearly 400whp. Don't know what he did but he said he also went through that same company.

But anyeay, I got the turbo model. I like it.

People here actually bought this piece of shit?