/ndg/ - Nier/Drakengard General #38

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

murder edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ
>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EFAtLADokQ
youtu.be/PQM9SI4Aomc
youtube.com/watch?v=VncjpofSgyE
youtube.com/watch?v=poGw2dPHgEI
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/03/27/would-adam-eve-fruit-may-have-making-mankind/
youtube.com/watch?v=JumEes4CU1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want more of shota Caim.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EFAtLADokQ

>ywn have your own personal 2B

I now understand why 9S murders.

FUCKING PET YOUR PODS

youtu.be/PQM9SI4Aomc

9S doesn't even begin to approach the pure, unbridled appreciation for murder that Caim has. That's like comparing a school shooter to the night stalker or Ted Bundy.

Can someone upload their save with all pod programs?

I swear this Desert Rose quest is bugged, because I have it in my inventory, I've completed Terminal Repairs, but it just won't pop up for me.

I just want to get back to combo makin.

>wait for nier for almost two years
>it's released
>happy for a week
>nothing to look forward in life

What are some good and efficient ways to becoming as gods.

Baby-steps user. Baby-steps.

Came from official Grandma Destruction OST youtube.com/watch?v=VncjpofSgyE

youtube.com/watch?v=poGw2dPHgEI
holy shit the jap shit is much better that the english stuff

Find your nearest metal foundry and jump in?

requesting pic of the machine face in the clouds

Find a female android and attempt to kill her so that she kills you with a couple of swords.

i'ma save you, my man

>played for 65 hours and got almost 100%
>still have no idea how to pet my pod

fuck

Instead you can devote your live to robotics or AI and help make cute robo waifus and robo shotas to create a better world for us all. You can do it user, believe in the Toobie that believes in you.

Oh my fucking god

How do I get this good at the game?

>Tfw to intelligent to take the larger coin.

>tfw I want to help with cybernetics or space programs but hopeless with math
>cant even contribute financially because I want to be an archaeologist

What can I do, doc?

For M+Keys just swipe the mouse side to side for POD headpats.
Ask your waifu to straddle you while choking you to death.

2B and 9S are QT!

You have to do actual, targeted practice. It won't come from a bunch of time spent fighting enemies undirected.

Do some lab work, learn your movesets and which and when canceling techniques are appropriate to extend combos. Donguri990, Mike Kobayashi, and TopTierAction all have decent Automata combo videos on youtube. Watch them and study what they do.

>actual targeted practice
People take video games seriously

I keep hearing "Umi will die" in the Memories of Dust lyrics. Leave my Love Live alone, Taro.

What are robutt heads, legs etc good for? Can I build myself an ending that doesn't make me cry with them?

Wow haha practicing at a game what a nerd. Everyone should play on easy, I just care about the experience~!

>Decide if you should give Nuclear Fission information to Pascal or the Commander
I had no idea you could do this

I'm not mocking them, nigger. It was more a statement of awe rather than an insult

Game hints you about it.

>what are crafting materials good for
hrm really stimulates my servos

Wouldn't they both already know about fission? In fact they absolutely have to since Machine cores and Buraku Bokses are both miniaturized fusion powerplants.

umi is a sloot

>Taro has his fingers in every pie
You know that one character you like in that show? You know how he's gonna die RIGHT when you REALLY started to like them? Yeah, fucking Taro.

You can't tell Jackass what to do, unless you're the Commander.

No but you can build a Pascal that just sits there and cries.

I wonder how that would feel. How long until you're unconscious, then dead?

>jackass tried to fuse mechahitler and robolincoln to make an abradolf lincler

Jackass a best

>Combining two androids into one unit

Oh my god

Theoretically?
The first 2-3 second would be pure agony then your nociceptors burn to a crisp and you're all good. You'd lose literally all of your sense around this time too then its just you and darkness for around 2 seconds until your brain cooks and you're essentially being lobotomized for the next 2-5 seconds then brain death.

Literally seconds, you'd also stop feeling anything at all almost instantly as well because your nerves would be burned away.

Basically a second or two of searing agony and then nothing until a few seconds later when you die.

I'd fuse with jackass, for science

Thanks guys. That doesn't sound too bad.

You're 70% water so you'd just instantly burst into steam

Oh. During the braincooking bit you'd probably lose consciousness but the previous opening agony could have led to shock which could complicate things cause that shit can keep you alive and concious while your brain leaks out of a bullethole in your skull.

>instantly
Waters actually a decent thermal insulator. You'd cause a lot of little steal bubbles but it's be a fairly controlled release more or less in line with your rate of carbonization.

wait what is this from?

One day we'll have a Nier: Automata version of this.

Where is this from?

Most likely you'd just die instantly, even the air just above liquid steel would be hot enough to vaporize large portions of the liquid in your body. The shock of having your blood converted into steam would probably pulverize your heart and brain. People exposed to the (comparatively) cool pyroclastic blast in Pompei were killed because their brains literally boiled and exploded.

I suppose someone could make a jeanne d'arc style burning with 2B as the figure and taro macroed on the bear.

Its nice that nier automata kinda gives you most of what you need to know. I had to read the drama cd, short storied, grimoire noir after nier to fully appreciate it. Glad taro didnt cut so much story content here.

If you like the way Automemea presents its story over Nier you're a cuck, no two ways about it

I'd like to gattai with Jackass, if you catch my drift

Well shit
>be level 92
>went to the Emil's place to fight him
>repaired a random corpse
>it killed him before he finished talking
Now i don't even know how the fight goes.
Not gonna save, reload and try doing it by myself.

Yes, i like automata more because i dont have to read a whole book worth of extra stuff besides the game. Can you not read?

Liedenfrost effect m8.
You're exterior layers boiling would actually create a "protective" steam envelope insulating you from the molten metal to some degree slowing your rate of cooking ontop of your exterior layers carbonizing. You wouldn't just instantly pop like a balloon from steam build up like a cartoon you'd roast for a little bit in a controlled fashion though your brain death would happen from heat exposure in 10 seconds tops but you'd probably be awake for maybe 3 seconds of it.
The pyroclastic blast actually killed through concussive force from the compressed air.

Disagree

>repaired android doing anything other than dying in 2 hits

>not good at inferring things from text and implicit dialogue or putting things together
>love the original Nier because it was plain as water in this regard
>hate Automata because it's nothing like this despite disgracing your favorite game with its title

How closely does this describe you?
Based on your answer you may literally be /v/. Not sure if anyone has developed medicine for this condition yet.

I had a question about the end of route C.

Did the localization team screw up, and accidentally include the info about the bunker's back door too early in the document about machine cores, when N2 is actually supposed to reveal the truth to 9S later?

Or is it implied what 9S was really reacting to was the truth about 2B being 2E?

>The game let you experience and learn everything everything about the story in the game, no need for supplementary materials.
>WAAAH WHY ARE YOU LIKING IT YOU KEK ?!
Im sorry user but throwing around buzzwords does not make you right.

>if you don't agree with me you have an adulterous wife

Shouldn't you be making some edgy comments on another board about topics you don't actually understand?

The art book that came with the collectors edition.

Their shit carries over.
If i died in that area someone would get my lvl.99 cypress crit build as a buddy which would drop emil on that stack of dimes he calls a neck in 1-3 hits depending on when it procs.

>Unit data at 94%
What am I missing?

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/03/27/would-adam-eve-fruit-may-have-making-mankind/

fucking hell even when I'm browsing shitty news articles I can't avoid this game, it's ruined me, how do I make it stop?

I was surprised.
Was hoping he'd at least buy me some time to hack, not fuck his shit up so hard.
Guy must've been level 99.

The document N2 gives him mentions the E models. It's actually in the machine records, kept separate from the other reports and has a different name from what it shows on screen when N2 gives it to you, which is what's confusing as fuck about it.

What are the formulas for criticals? Does anyone know, or does current knowledge only extend to "crit builds fuck shit up"?

>Robot who keeps animals talks about animals talks about how animals are warm compared to both androids and machines.
>2B's thighs are cool like the underside of the pillow when you turn it over.

Can anyone translate this? Thanks!

Cypress has a MUCH higher chance than Pipe and is overall better for it even if the pipe has a high damage roof.
Cypress crits also seem to have a bigger modifier, somewhere around x4+
Having both equipped DOES stack the chance so just roll with both and use the stick.
Its something like 20% when you got both and use cypress alone.
Crit chips are always better even if you can fit that extra 50% damage chip just because more proccing will always give a bigger net yield.
Crit modifier seems to depend solely on the weapon and I don't have strong numbers beyond the stick and pipe.

Interesting, thank you. There are a lot of values and stats that I'd like to delve further into in this game, but the system is relatively opaque. Hopefully we'll eventually get a guide on par with MGRR's piggyback guide.

Its just like winter, m8.
You're the warmbody so when your partner hops in bed and their ice cold you warm them to comfy temperatures while avoiding the 0K temperature feet.
2B is as warm as you are.

This true? It is mentioned in the stage play that A2's memories were taken from the memories of a young girl who lived a happy life with her grandmother, likely in reference to Kainé.

are there scans of it? I've got a japanese one

Just use a stumpy as the bear.

Disgusting camera angle.

Nope.

Why is Emil's English VA so perfect?

She MIGHT have some VAGUE memories Kaine but its fairly loose.
It is however slightly more firmly hinted her personality was made using Kaine's gestalt data.

I don't like his english voice at all
Part of that may have to do with how I would fuck his seiyuu until I passed out though

well fuck it, they're selling it separately on ebay, I guess I'm gonna get it

>beat A2 so fast you don't see stuff like this when you hack her
Fuck you, Taro.

>Fuck you, Platinum.
Fixed.

Different user.
She has her moments.
Had to actually shut shit down and curl up in bed after that combined despair filled screaming and manic laughter just devolved into broken sobs bit.

I don't know, I don't think I would enjoy seeing A2 suffer.

This

I didn't realize I wanted this.

A2's existence is suffering. Thats part of survivors guilt.

>trying to replay Automata
>just want to replay Nier
help

I fucking wish, man. Remember you're going to be slinging a 5'2" 330lb package on that dance floor. You might have to wear a lead backpack to counterweight that shit or any twirl or fling will just be her dragging you with her.

Nier isn't really worth playing through more than once. The characters aren't even worth the gameplay, let alone the story.

I've already played it through twice.

Wow, the official soundtrack have this totally new soundtrack!! Vague Hope Spring Rain?? youtube.com/watch?v=JumEes4CU1Q

huh I didn't know that was a thing

But I'm with