>Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Two Armies
youtube.com/watch?v=TBa7hd6FDzI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ajiponntarou/status/828641478322774017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I WANT TO FUCKING FUCK ROBIN

Tharja a best and canon

just started plaiyng Heroes
is there any reason to have more than 1 team, i'd rather just have one waifu squad

calm down Chrom

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

List your ideal Heroes team . Rules are;
>Must have at least 1 Lord character. Maximum is 2.
>Must include at least one male and one female
>Must include at least 2 non-infantry, but cant have more than one of the same type of non-infantry.
>Must include at least one Physical and one Magical type character.

Go

wew, almost made a new one myself. I don't want to relive the multiple thread faggotry.

I love seeing cancer at the top of ever thread

>3rd
get fucked faggot
quit posting this reddit image redditard

How is my Lobster? I am working on getting Moonbow on him right now so I can truly OUGI, but that costs a lot of sp. Am I doing it right?

I want Nailah to RAPE me!

Just report and ignore. Giving it attention doesn't help.

There's often quests that require specific unit types, like armored, cavalry, axe users, etc. So don't sell everyone off at least.

Quality anti-azura posts.

I still love Takumi!

You can stop posting your shit image. What little charm it had has long since worn off.

Luna and threaten speed on Effie y/n?

Super Saiyan 3 Joke somewhere with this guy

Same, she looks like a rapist.

daily reminder

Why would she need Threaten Speed? She has Wary Fighter you twat.

In what reality would threaten speed be useful for Effie

>azuracucks ARE STILL FUCKING THIS ASSBLASTED

Wait wait wait

Does Azura

throw wet farts?

Subhuman Maris sure is cute

Autism.

ASSura

>Prevents followup attacks in combat from unit and foes if unit's HP ≥ 50%.

It's not rape if she claims you as her property.

*blocks your path*

Don't make me post that pastebin with the Azura diarrhea story in it.

3 Ikes 1 Soren

Seliph is ~soft~soft!

People were asking for source: twitter.com/ajiponntarou/status/828641478322774017

She makes the best gender bender hentai too.

Should I use a Hammerene on Reginleif?

What of it? Effie is slow as a brick so she'd never double anyway, and if the enemy can't double either then their speed is useless, Threatened or no.

Explain to me why she'd need something like Threaten Speed.

I'm curious, /feg/. What was your
First FE
and your
Favorite FE

>Don't make me share a work of modern literary genius
What do you mean by this?

Quality homegrown /feg/ posts.

*unzips literally any brave lance user*
psh....nothin personnel..........lobster....

What would you do to this girl?

in zero ways that follows rules

Blazing Sword

Gaiden

9 and 9

Awakening was my first.
Conquest is my favorite.

I am currently playing through the gba games right now.

Hug her

First was Shadow Dragon.

Favorite is either Shadow Dragon or Path of Radiance.

Tell her to get some clothes on. Atleast I'd wine, dine and dance with her before we got to donkadonk.

just in time

>someone is actually using a 5* Raigh in the arena
Huh

>No Shitzurafag posts
hmmmm...

First was Shadow Dragon
Favorite is Radiant Dawn

5 or 12

how do i get enough sp on ephraim to teach him a rally, lancebreaker and triangle adept?

>favorite
>gaiden
You lie

soon!

>DoingMyBest
>Nowi
>Not Nino

Your best isn't good enough you twat.

*takes off glove from tiny hand*

Y-You guys aren't actually gonna buy the Dynasty Warriors with a Fire Emblem skin game are you?

What yall think of this early update news found on the Fire Emblem Heroes SubREddit

FE7. 7 is my favorite likely just because of nostalgia. I really liked the open worldy feel of 8 though. So either 7 or 8 for favorite.

can i see your Dakimakura?

I will never get any defense results. How do you get them?! How do people get so lucky?

Awakening and Awakening

PoR

Awakening

What's the best B skill for this Edgelord? I was thinking about giving him Axebreaker to see how he'd do against Hector or maybe Vantage or something.

First was Sacred Stones/FE7

Favorite is probably FE7 or Path of Radiance, though its' been a while since I played PoR.

I genuinely like DW, so yes

Covert her up
>she won't be up in next banner
I already got 80 stones just for her, fuck ISIS give her to me now
Looks good enough I guess, not amazing but fine.

I think this was already discussed several hours ago, and that you should neck yourself

I like both of those things, so hell yes I am.

Replace Julia or Jeorge with a Dancer.

I play regular Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors... soooo why not?

Ike
Lord Ike on a horse
Female Ike
Dragon Ike

If Nino is in it, I'm definitely buying it. If she isn't, I'll still probably buy it.

Staff or BBQ Emblem

Then what C skill would be better?

Awakening
Sacred Stones

>He doesn't want to hear the glorious voice of Jamieson Price raining absolute hell on your underlevelled

>2 weeks without a single defense when
>finally get one
>Jap with 5* Minerva

Looks like vantage Takumi is finally paying off

My point still stands, hes a squishy killer, and in the pot, cheve and nestria chapters he doesnt find too many opportunities to combat to the shurikens full potential (left side of cheve is a breeze for other units anyway), his utility and HP ratios are godlike, and those the main reason to use him in Lunatic, Nohr needed more natural shuriken users who can fight well with no support

That +2 spd is more impactful than you realize, maybe not always in Kaze (+2 is always welcome against other spd bloated units like master ninjas and swordmaster early promotes) but in other units its absolutely a huge difference, theres a reason why everyone prefers to use shurikens instead of dagger 100% of the time (unless its the hunters knife), and a reason why ninjas in general are so difficult to kill in many instances of the game

get 3 ninos and a dancer and hope someone going for max score surrenders when you kill their effie

Ha Haaaa.

Why is habitually calling Azura shit allowed, encouraged even, with no consequences or anyone calling it out, but that image for some reason isn't? It's all "no, lad, that shit is a step too far. All I want to do is call her shitzura in peace, I just want to shitpost, and you aren't letting me, you are stepping on my toes. Get out. Autism. Back to /r/reddit."

Food for thought but maybe the image keeps popping up because you keep posting the thing that triggers it like a domino effect. He's triggered but so are you.

Maybe 7.

7, 8 and 9 all came out so close together that it's not easy for me to pick a favorite.

Because she is shit.

What a good skill setup for Ursula? I gave her Blarblade and Moonbow already.

I genuinely like Gaiden more than anything else the series has to offer, for the most part.

Of course, but I'll enjoy it a lot more if it goes the Samurai Warriors Empires route.

It's going to be this week, you gotta keep believing!

Need those thighs to suffocate me, stat.

go away Ghast

I only have Olivia and she sucks. Will that really make a difference?
I have like 6 Ninos that are untrained and unused. I just hate Nino too much to use her.

First: Sacred Stones

Fav: Genealogy of The Holy War

>80
My condolences in advance.

Azura's hatebase is known to congregate in glass houses. What did you expect?

Don't bully me bf >:(

Fuck off Silascuck