*overtakes you*

*overtakes you*

Furries fuck off and die

/thread

I can't wait to be old and about to die so that I can go on a killig spree against furries and not have to worry about the consecuences

*passes you in the corner*

Oh god dammit to think I defended your shitty driving once

Fucking animals, and wanting to be an animal is absolute degeneracy and you should all be institutionalized, Fucking deviant art dropouts

You know. I'd be down to get down with a qt girl with cat ears and etc. But I'm on the fence about the whole outfit and etc.

I'm 99% most of you faggots would jump at the opportunity if it was presented.

Hello, Mr. Regular.

>Spinning out a 5 mph while taking a corner.
Lel

*spins out at 5mph*
pssth all skill pal
*paws insecurely*

>spins out taking turns at 5mph
>thinks hes overtaking shit

Here is the (you) you so desperately crave

Hop in, I'll show you a few tips and tricks

like how to steer your car off a cliff

but that probably wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing

なんで?!

Real talk, I'm assuming you have one of these suits.
I've gone to anime cons and shit and i see these guys here and there. How fucking hot is it in there, like damn son I'm surprised there's not more heat strokes at cons.

I don't have one kek, any time I get money to blow on stuff I just end up getting car parts instead

>mrcummy talking to himself again

Reaching s/o/viet levels of autism very quickly

This is now a furries posing with cars thread

Fair enough, i just re-read your name only to realize it's "MrCummy" i thought it was "MrCrummy" lmao.

What's up with all this fury hate in Veeky Forums, I'm personally not one but i mean, you do you right.

>why can't we all just be friend's

>mfw I may have started a new meme on Veeky Forums

Mrcummy stop fucking talking to yourself it's sad.

Kek plz. We are separate people... or are we.

I'm saving all these, keep posting them
It was crummy, I cycle between the two.
Weebs are degenerates, they are just as bad as furries and too autistic to admit it, so they hate.
The s/o/cal meets I've been to were extremely similar to furmeets I've been to, same levels of autism.

*spins out at 5mph*

>it's another episode of 'mrcantturnat5mph has a conversation with himself' episode

This webm again?

@17225462
>asspained already
you forgot your trip furfag

Ah makes sense, what type of car do you have if ya don't mine me asking.

:^)

@17225462
>ugh please stop reminding everyone my driving is as bad as my autism everytime I shit up a thread!

Lol mrcummy in meltdown mode again

many different cars, lately I've been driving my festiva tho
It's kinda cool that I have all these people following me around, makes me feel all warm and shit

>Ah makes sense, what type of car do you have if ya don't mine me asking.
That's the most austistic insecure 16 year old deviant art tier sentence I've ever seen on Veeky Forums.
Kill yourself faggot.

You're really fucking up when you make Ethan the Betamax look sane and adjusted.

worthless poorfag no wonder you live like a crackwhore spending your measly welfare on keeping your fleet of boring shitty cars running

Some of these guys are trying there hardest to shit on ya so that's something you have going for ya, festiva niiiiice.

Got damn someone is projecting hard lmao, Calm down senpai your blood sugar is going through the roof.

I like mrcummy cause he's like the kid we had at our school. He'd come up conbstantly saying mrcummy tier shit thinking he was the smartest cunt that ever was and whenever he got something wrong he'd tried to convince us that we were wrong.
He was trying hard to fit in basically. We constantly bullied him and he took it and pretended it was cool and it was just friendly banter. Last time we saw him we made him eat shit as a part of some sort of initiation ritual and his mom came by at the time to pick him up screamed at him, dragged him off to the car and kept screaming at him.
in short he was the faggot who thought everyone was laughing with him.