play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Pack Simulator
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

>/hsg/ Poll
strawpoll.me/12577749

>/hsg/ Poll 2
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe__c154SgKNS51hFYq33EAspQcGiUxPOq5QBM-R6QmHfNP5w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20567513/a-mammoth-celebration-3-27-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=Klmp1_HYIig
docs.google.com/forms/d/1G_P6SnxDShU8i4YlbgdscnCaMxMxyFBNSQ38yLYCKL0/viewanalytics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>get mage in arena
>2 spells

how do you stop USA?

Xth for team MA

>HotMEOWTH
literally who

>no muzzy
we fucked up

us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20567513/a-mammoth-celebration-3-27-2017

reminder blizzard are not jews and based for giving away stuff

which one, /hsg/? Is Y'shaarj too greedy?

I require assistance, my heart is going to fail

>play Elementals on curve
>play Murlocs on curve
>vomit a bunch of 1 mana cards on the board
>on-curve Deathrattle deck that builds itself

t-thanks for these innovative new archetypes, Blizzard

based Curvestone is saved for another 2 weeks before people get bored of it again

i'd go with rafaam tbhq

I still have most of my old WoW guild friends..

>blizzard are not jews
>raise pack price a month before the expansion
that's right goyi- i mean guys, we should appreciate all that blizzard gives away

Guess I will have enough dust to craft Ragnaros after all.

Leave it to us!

When is the last day we can craft him?

you'll always be able to craft him, he just won't be playable in standard.

>raise price of game by 50%
>raise EU prices by an additional 10%
>give 7 packs worth of stuff
>suddenly not jews
fuck off zeriyah

I hope both of you are meming.

Insta-pick Shaku.

No, I mean when is the date to get the full dust value back?

As long as we craft him before X, we get the dust back

The state of the game makes me want to cry. The intelligent gameplay has been dying for 4 years now and we have reached the breaking point.

Reynad is right, cards play you and you dont play the cards. Every deck that had skillbased element has been nerfed in favor of curvestone because devs didnt want skillful players to win more than casual userbase.

Is there a CGI where this isnt the case? Is there a digital card game that requires thought to win and outsmart the opponent?

you still haven't accepted my friend request

>accepting a friend request from some wicked retaded gooba
gfy

heartharena ranks shaku as convincingly the worst card of the three with y'shaarj the best but rafaam only one point away

>gfy
jokes on you. i already did.

6 mana

4/3

what does it do, /hsg/?

>not picking Arch Meme Braaapfaam
have fun with your River Crokolisk

I'm driving home from work calm down bruh

Also Western MA bro should post tag

be the worst waifu panda of the expansion

you'll get more plays out of shaku, but for a 3 drop it doesn't really impact the board much

Puts your swashburglar into play without a battlecry.

which goes to show you just how shit heartharena is

I'd trust them over the shieldbearer general desu
also rafaam is a really good card in arena and has always been while shaku seems only pretty good although I've never drafted him

ez shaku
rafaam is a good finisher in arena, but you wanna go fast as rogue

anyone who thinks shaku is shit underestimates the value in forcing the opponent to play around even more random bullshit than usual

Reminder that Adapt is the new Joust

since I've seen /hsg/tournaments, I know as well to not trust a single word from here. This place is only good to shitpost and rant about the game, nothing more.

This, 9/10 Mana is too much for a rogue, even if Y'shaarj has some good value.

Adapt is just discover with a limited card pool

Quests might turn out to be the new joust, there's better late game and better early game than them

im not saying rafaam is shit. he's pretty good sure, but shaku can be played easier and has good value. he's also a priority target so if you need some damage spared from your face, he's good.

y'shaarj is inexcusable shit though outside of meme decks

not really. you're guaranteed something where joust can just flop. it's more like spare parts.

>can I copy your homework edition

>joust
>works 40% of the time at best
>adapt
>works 100% of the time

retard, you've got a 3/10 chance of seeing the exact thing you want, and usually there will be more than 1 that will benefit you

Swaps your silver hand recruit for a BIG GUY 4 U

ehh, it's easier to use 2 3/3s in your deck with all the low mana deathrattles

>y'shaarj is inexcusable shit though outside of meme decks
confirmed for never playing arena
Y'Shaarj is great in arena as arena is all about raw stats and tempo and Y'shaarj provides both
not sure he's actually better than Rafaam as he's so powerful in arena but It's close

Every time you play a minion, draw a card.

adapt at least does something even if you don't like it

that's like saying Kazakus is a joust card

>legendary has same effect
KEK
E
K

problem is princess' ability was actually really strong but suffered from improper mana cost, so she couldnt capitalize on sylvanas and savanna. I expect it to be powerful but jesus, what a waste of a lego space.

Alternatively, every time you play a minion, swap it with a minion in your deck.

>giving away free stuff
>"FUCK THOSE JEWS"

When are we getting a 4 mana 4/4 with divine shield and deathrattle: equip an ashbringer?

>4k dust incoming once the xpac releases
wew, maybe I'll actually be able to play a tier 1 deck upon release

I hope you retards aren't planing on dusting all your good rotating cards once the rotation hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=Klmp1_HYIig

What annoys me is the stupid text inconsistency. It's literally the same effect and instead of ctrl+c and ctrl+v, they actually reword it in a worse way.

But it's team Retard so I'm not sure why I expected anything from them.

the problem is that he's slow as fuck in any case. pulling out a low stated minion isn't worth the 10 mana.
if your choices were nat pagle and millhouse manastorm, obviously he's the better choice, but otherwise rafaam and shaku are much better

Missed the point

oh god, its going to trigger the deathrattle then remove the deathrattle effect from the targetted card

You have to admit that the timing for the song was almost perfect.

Never. Tirion is very powerful and played in the few Paladin decks on ladder. Just that Paladin's other early game sucks horse dicks so you rarely live long enough to have Tirion on the field.

Also Priest will play him 4 times before you even draw him.

kill yourself

what, that they use the same effect on a different card?

oh man, stop the fucking presses

>Sitting on all my gvg and naxx cards I never use in wild
>Even the useless ones like maexxna
>Don't want to dust them
>Struggling to get dust every time decks get updated

Yeah they should remake a rare that has divine shield and taunt and a death rattle that equips a 5/3 weapon....

>They aren't giving us enough free shit
>"FUCK THOSE JEWS
Is what they're really saying

You can dust some of the really worthless ones. But for the love of God, don't be one of those retards that will dust cards that auto-win some brawls like Flamewanker.

Preorder Un'goro or ill snap your neck with my bear hands

This is complete garbage right, like in order for it to get value you would need to be so far behind pressing the button turns 2 and 3 if you wanted to play it on curve

>increase the price of the game by a shitload to some regions
>remove adventures and add 1 more expansion per year to make it even more expensive
>add 3 more legos per expansion and every class now has 2 legos
>gives relevant 2 packs, 100 gold and 100 dust

Fucking based! I love Ben's cut dick hitting the back of my throat.

>be pally, fighting priest in shit-low ranks
>faggot spammed his greeting until I squelched him (I gave him a "Well met!" the fist time)
>still see his character icon light up for the entire game as he tries to spam
>have him down to 3 with Paletress and some other thing I don't remember anymore
>I'm at 4 with two Peacekeepers and a Shieldmasta
>Paletress kills the Shieldmasta, the other thing he had (debuffed by a Peacekeeper) takes me to 3
>he plays two other minions I don't remember which emptys his hand, heals himself to 5, triggers Paletress, who summons fucking Tyrion
>I know what I must do
>Peacekeeper 1 kills himself to pop Tyrion's bubble
>Equality
>Consecration
>summon Recruit
>Peacekeeper 2 takes him to 2
>he heals to 4, I've got this unless he pulled Cthun
>nope, but he Shadow Word Pains the Peacekeeper
>my turn
>pull Truesilver Champion
>"Well met!"
Never has a win felt sweeter.

Other online card games give away log in bonuses every day of every week. Forever.

Blizzard does it for one week.

They're still jews.

yes, the game needs class cards thaat count as silver hand recruits

the cards that summon 1/1s for paladin are also silver hand recruits right so you could play that and fill with some of those then drop this and instead of a bunch of 1/1s youd have a bunch of adapted 1/1s

that one cost spell that summons two might give it some playability.... if silver hands get a bit more support

Adapt is just Druid's Chose one for every class.

Looks pretty fucking good in wild.
Curves right after Mustard for Battle.

This is actually pretty good
You could wait for turn 6 to play it with two of the new bad living roots and then
Wait no it's still shit

>muster for battle, 3 mana, 3 1/1s, and a weapon
>or just play pirate warrior and coin out first mate and deckhand and get all of that turn 1 plus extra with the deckhand charging

ebin

muster on 3
that thing on 4
quartermaster on 5

>le FREE daily rewards!!
it's not free if they took them into account when they designed the game economy you fucking children

>Fill your deck with some of those

You mean all 2 of them?

Lost in the Jungle is okay but I refuse to play Stand Against Darkness.

I am not stupid enough to try and make one bad card work by playing another, even worse card.

One of them is a single card, the other one requires you to go 2nd and have 2 specific cards in hand while also not having one card in hand. And you have a 16% chance to actually draw your patches on your first draw.

So yeah, totally the same.

on one is defending the nothing they give

Reminder, we got 14 free Whispers packs last rotation

How many free Ungoro packs are we getting?

We even got 6 free Mean Streets packs last year

Midrange Paly might be back bois! In wild.

>silver hand recruit meta
>it's yet another "shaman already has the perfect answer"-episode

Should I do the autistic grind with Jade Rogue, or should I do autistic grinding in another game?

just play combo paladin

New warrior raptor 1-drop 1/1 deal 1 damage to all enemies

Yeah, Quartermaster was better in therms of effect and was played in a meta that included Muster, a genuinely good token generator.

This card is a understated piece of crap 9 times out of 10. You have to play it on turn 5, turn 6 or turn 9 (either with 1 or 2 Lost in the Jungles or with Stand Against Darkness) to actually get anything out of it

The fact that it requires you to have another card in hand (keep in mind that Paladin only has 2 token generation cards in Standard) to even be decent means that it's inconsistent trash that will lose you the game most of the time and doesn't even win you the game when you do get the effect off in most cases.

>nuthin personell thrall :^)

Good or bad, the card will be tons of fun in Wild where people really loved "Midrange" pally with quartermasters.

reminder that wild is fun

I feel like with the 1 mana summon 2, this is actually pretty solid turn 5. Before the adapt it's a 4/5, which is normal (apparently) for an adapt card to have the stats of one drop below. Then with the buffs to two bodies, I think it more than justifies the two card combo. I like it. It also has flexibility of you draw it turn 9 and have stand against the darkness.

Overall, I think it's a really fair, fun card. So it will see no play in constructed and might be good in arena. Rip muster for battle.

Adapt is a shit mechanic.

What are the secrets?

docs.google.com/forms/d/1G_P6SnxDShU8i4YlbgdscnCaMxMxyFBNSQ38yLYCKL0/viewanalytics

Reminder that according to this:

>90% of /hsg/ likes to play Priest

>But also 90% dislikes Priests mirror matchs

>And that they like "le epic gamez of control and skill XD"

>While using original do not steal decks that they invented

>But 90% dislike fast, easy to use decks likes Hunter or Pirates

>And also 90% doesn't like to play against them since they are playing control and die to their early game aggresion

>Also most are poorfags that like adventures because they were cheap

>And that 50% are furries who prefer Aya instead of busty human females

>they literally downgraded a class card over a neutral

secret paladin gets trashed by pirates though

Vilefin will still be in standard right? Why not just do murlocs and megasuar? Murlocs have more synergy than recruits and megasuar has better stats than stegodon.