first for poe is shit

second for poe is the shit

third for anime

fourth for posting in this cursed land

>there are still """""""""people""""""" who dont make their own people

Spiritual Deficiency
Crimson Jewel
6-8% increased maximum life
Increases and Reductions to Energy Shield in Radius are Transformed to apply to Life

7th for being sacrificed to Aziri

>Link Remote Mine Support with Fire Trap gem
>No change in damage.
PoEtards??????

Youre literally just adding another step to it... Why would you even do that.

>levelling a gem from 19 to 20 when you need it to be 20 asap

If i get the Anh shield (-1 end charge) and -2 fragility, then i would be in perma onslaught, right? (Onslaught when at max end charges)

More damage
More control over when it goes off
Also if you have trap skills and mine skills, wouldnt you get both the benefits since now its a mine and a trap?

I was thinking of putting a pile of mines then some traps on top. A mob walks in to the traps, takes damage, then I set off the mines which makes more traps and those go off as well.

This map has shit mods who the fuck opened it

Why was Andromeda such a step back from ME3 which itself was a step back from ME2?

Different studio

Yep.

Wrong thread, but literally because the old heads of the studio left after 2, and the new ones thought that it was romance that was bringing in people.

but the romance got worse too

Neato. And would also have the +3% max res due to no charges.

Now, to determine if perma onslaught and +3 max res is worth more than the 10% block i'd lose

not gonna pay $50 shekels for it so ill wait until its on some torrent site
im expecting it to be a crashgrab tho.
at least DAI still had a somewhat decent story going on

It's really fuckign sad when the best game they released in a decade is fuckign Inquisition. Bioware is dead.

Bioware is kill.

>Make their own people
lewd

Of course it is. Main concerns are using that shield over other shields and losing two jewel sockets.

its gonna be sadder when the new team ruins the inquisition sequel with forced identity politics and even even more dating sim-focus

Should I unlock the entire Atlas? Ive got only shaped maps t10 and above and I just cant sustain for shit. I mean I can to some extent if I poor currency into rerolling but fuck that shit thats aids I want to just alch and go and stay in t15 forever.

i was inspired by ryu's steam today
going to play poe nonstop for 12 hours!!

I'm running a fire crit cyclone inquisitor and just got this, a new item for me. It looks really interesting for my build however it being a 1 alchemy item makes me think twice about using it. Right now I'm using a Tabula and resistances shouldn't be a problem with the new ele resist implicits around. What is the downside of using this?

True. The -10% max block hurt me as a necromancer, but the perma onslaught is a lot of FAST

What does the atlas even do? Ive gotten a few and nothing happens.

>looks at items prices to decide their worth

the downside is that you're getting purely damage stats on a piece of gear that could potentially have 100+ life and 100+ resists

>be me
>10,000 ES at 75 with just 1 chaos items off poe.trade
>mfw I can survive more volatiles than a relic kaom's heart build with mirror worthy gear

feels good man

is there a build here?

welcome to the game

vendor all that shit

Tbh even 1 and 2 kinda sucked. Boring gameplay backed up by so-so story and your choices never really mattered. Saren and Sovereign still die and all your choices get you in 2 is some extra dialogue sequences.

Zombies

I'm using it on my SSF character and due to drop restriction I don't have the option for the -end charge jewels but I wouldn't use them if I could, to me the whole idea of Ahn's if to give you decent amount of armour, life, high block and +3 max res. The onslaught is only situationally useful unless your ascendancy can use it (i.e. it would be great on a melee Raider since it would then also mean perma phasing) but otherwise best obtained with simply a silver flask rather than wasting 2 jewels.

maxblock glad

If you 6l that pillar you get a movespeed cycloone tank since you need barely any nodes to do good damage.

>Purity of Fire on a ring with +3 to socketed gems mod
>corrupted Rise of the Phoenix with +1 to socketed gems mod
>Empower
>Purity of Ice and Purity of Lightning in it
>mfw triple lvl23 Purity soon

you got any crazy hope for 3.0 poeg ?
for my part I think its not gonna change much, a few new skills, some new monster types, some new tilesets, and a story no one cares about
cant wait to see the anal devastation when GGG who doesnt play the game nerfs double dipping but not mob hp and everyone gets mad because no damage

>ttk will take 2 casts instead of 1 now
the horror

>and a story no one cares about
stop projecting

I hope armor sees some form of rework. I hope new item bases with baked in hp values are added.

poe 3.0 will be completely casualized for console audiences

expect much simpler mechanics, gear sets, etc

who the fuck is the russian guy with 15k people watching him play PoE

apparently some dota 2 player

>GGG who doesnt play the game nerfs double dipping but not mob hp and everyone gets mad because no damage
Shaper, the highest hp boss in the game, and most obvious dps check one, has been beaten by the following non-DDing builds:

HoWaA
WI
ED
fucking Scorching Ray
various summoners

Damage is not hard to get if you know what you're doing, even without any abuse of DD-ing. The crux of the end game imbalance is the CI+VP¨interaction (which the first two above mentioned builds are guilty of) which you would have pointed out instead if you were not a retarded clueless shitter. But I guess it's easier to use buzzwords and go hurrr derp durr does GGG even play their own game??

wouldn't it just be as easy as tagging vp as "you have no life or energy shield regeneration"

On twitch? Got to see this. Hope hes from Navi.

>playing meme builds

well its either this or double dip
CI is fine
looks like you read too much reddit and dont actually play the game, too
cant wait to see your scorching ray shaper kill btw

give VP reduced leech effectiveness like it used to have

one step fixed

that just removes the identity of ES which ggg once had a vision on in terms of design, I don't know what the fuck ideals they have for hp/es now though

Nah I think hes from power rangers, how disappointing.

es recharge isnt the same as regen

>mathil
>tier 13 maps
>7000es

@172273381
Stop shifting the goal posts you retarded shitter, DD-ing is not even the main reason behind the perceived imbalance of end game, that sounds exactly like what someone who "reads too much reddit" and has actually ZERO clue about the meta and what successful players use would say

The VAST majority of builds can get more than enough damage for up to t15s

For Guardians/Shaper where there's a discernible bump in terms of dps check, various non DD-ing builds have also proven to be viable

If you're trying to pin cluelessness on behalf of GGG, try not to sound like a fucking retarded idiot who's never got past t10s yourself

Removal of DD or removal of CI+VP abuse, which one do you think has the larger consequences? Which one do you think will be the hardest to balance around? Fucking retard, fuck off.

>add crystal belts
>dont add better life belts
just ggg things

How much DPS should I be looking at at level 82?
I'm using FB and at max Frenzy charges I'm at 42000

life is the stronger mitigation, ggg said so

but you can use vanguard belts because mitigation is as good as ehp XDDD

or the unique vanguard that gives a WHOPPING 8% life

doesn't matter, if you can 1 or 2 tap packs you're doing fine

>dude why isn't everything the same
>dude why do life builds get a lower total of hp than es ones
>dude armour should mitigate elemental damage too because reasons
>dude evasion should also mitigate all damage on a cooldown because reasons
>dude please dumb down the game for me
gotta love armchair game designers

most people would be fine if armour actually reduced phys dmg

if you are talking about tooltip dps, depends on your build and how your main skill works

"real" dps, at 80+ you should have at least 100k

Hey chris

Should one be element weakness capped or just switch in a bismuth/other items for those maps?

>hp/armor is good!
>as long as you have 10x the armor as damage dealt to you :^)
>evasion/dodge is good!
>unless you actually get hit

if youre ele weakness capped, those map mods become """""free"""""""" packsize

Im fire capped but canyon still fake my flicker build in the ass

clips.twitch
.tv/ExquisiteGleamingFriseeDendiFace

Whoa... so this is the the power... of no mitigation...

Truly such builds are superior in every way and every scenario, better delete the bottom half of the tree

>dude who cares about small consecutive hits, armour/evasion does nothing because I read it on reddit

And by fake I meant fucks
Dumb phoneposter

honestly even if you arent fully ele weakness capped, doing most maps with 71-74 ele resists aint gonna fuck you in the ass unless the map also has other rippy mods.

but since getting 169 resists isnt that difficult, there is no reason not to be

how is that supposed to display anything about the weakness of no mitigation and not a function of just shitty play

a character with mitigation wouldnt die to ribbons in 1second

that was 100% ele damage you mong

>510% resists with 5 slots isnt that hard to get

when is kripp coming back

is fall of orlath literally fuck white people:the dlc?

>final boss has pale skin and bright blue eyes
what do you think

Why is frostbolt meta now

Double dipping gutted, health buffed, armor made useful, dodge being less of a suicide mechanic, enemies and bosses tuned to go with the double dip removal. I expect oe on some gems to get a boost of some sort as well.

I expect there to be no changes to impliment a trade system, and them to make at least one completely baffling decision. I also expect es to be fucked in some way.

ES builds have poor mitigation, they rely on flasks and manual avoidance if they can't leech. If you removed VP from the game, it would be perfectly acceptable for them to have higher HP than life builds and pretty much the entire point of going ES since it's meant to be a buffer compensating for your poor mitigation/recovery options.

In that regard, the crystal belt base isn't anything that strikes as an oddly imbalanced item design compared to vanguard or leather bases, it's just giving buffer builds more buffer. You're a retard who understands nothing about game balance and thinks it equals homogeneity and what fixes the current life vs ES disparity is just giving life more life.

You know it's fine for things to be different? for choices to matter? fuck off to D3 if you prefer the game giving you the exact same option, only with a slightly different color theme.

For which evasion would have helped you dense motherfucker. Or Dodge. Or Block. Any relevant amount of armour lets you ignore the physical component of small projectile barrages like these while a CI build is helpless against porcupines without hitting their granite. The fact that you don't casually stroll around in high tier maps with 7k ES while it is more than enough as life is evidence of that. The few CI builds that get away with dogshit amoutn of ES are those that abuse VP anyway, which should be the target of your whining.

>monsters with actual nazi brassards, priests and nuns
a bold statement from chris

Weve been trying to make armor useful since Krip days, theyve just buffed everything else. What makes you think theyll do it now?

Howa will be nerfed, and fire attacks with penetraion are basically thie only things being used for non meta builds because of hte dots. Summoners fuck nearly everything up.

So from what you've leisted, we've really only got fire skills that aren't shit, wither,summoning and ED. Every other kill has been with poison dipping.

>Removal of DD or removal of CI+VP abuse, which one do you think has the larger consequences? Which one do you think will be the hardest to balance around? Fucking retard, fuck off.
Chris has said it's a problem, and one they're working on, in his interview with ziggy he stated that he doesn't wanna say shit because his math heads don't want to impliment it till they've got the bulk of it worked out to compensate for said massive balance change. They can't just leave it in, and they've already made steps to try to bring it in line.

I think that at the end of this, poison will just wind up being like bleed, shitty and useless.

>golemancer uses 20ex worth of stackable, infinitely scaling jewels
>le no double dipping here :^)

None of that shit works though, it's why es vall pact builds with double dipping are most of what's at end game, and why meme melee builds only show up once they've farmed 60ex with thier dd mules.

>EQ Bleed
>shitty and useless
Poison will never end up like bleed as long as its allowed to stack since they will probably buff its base scaling

i should have been 20k es occultist ED for this no damage mod T9 map fug :DDDDD

And yes, I know it's because of the extra phys damage aura from the rare+ the boss' own vuln curse, I still didn't think it would hit that hard

>3.0
>Chaos damage no longer bypasses Energy Shield

Oh fug m8s ids habbenings

Poison is probably going to be nerfed with something dumb like "Poison doesn't stack, instead it's duration increases every time it's inflicted"

>5000ES
literally less ehp than budget life builds

Aoe gutted? Just stack +projectiles threshold jewels with a gmp and wipe the whole screen anyway

Whats some good budget clear builds that arent vspark

"See, then es would make sense, provided armor worked, but it doesn't unless you're a jugg stacking end charges, or a guardian aurabot and you still wind up exploding.

Evasion is fine as a secondary miitigation source, but not as a main one, and dodge is like a worse version of block since it's hard to stack and you give up far too much to run it. Block, however, is probably the best and only effective version of mitigation besides es and vp. Since it's like dodge, but you don't have to give up anything to stack it aside from a bit of damage.

Vp and es shouldnt be targetted, the problem is that armor fucking blows and it should probably work more like resistances. As for evasion, and dodge, I'm not sure how you'd fix em other than mering the two, and making the stone work differently.

My point was that balancing the removal of DD-ing is not going to be an impossibly difficult task, it just means linear scaling instead of quadratic, taking into account a modifier only once instead of twice. Other builds without DD-ing already manage just fine so the possibility is already there.

Removing VP which means in turn removing spiky damage that can only be tanked with instant, uncapped leech is going to be the trickier part. How do you still manage to keep end game threatening and kill players if they can

1) instantly logout
2) instantly leech back damage
3) instantly recover damage with 5k ES regen

Most of the rips you see nowadays happen in a split second before a player has time to react or logout, which leads to a poor experience of "balance". To fix this would require a large overhaul of the end game's balance and that's where GGG has a decent chance of not hitting the mark.

Crying that removing DD will ruin the game because GGG will have no idea how to balance numbers afterwards is missing the point. Removing shotgunning or ele prolif or 20-spell/s CoC spam didn't break the game, if anything it was healthy for build diversity.

3 pieces of gear with at least 100 total resists = 300
2 pieces of gear with at least 50 total resists = 400

rest from tree/jewels/whatever

only shitters who plan for uniques on every slot have trouble getting it