/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Praise to the Goddesses and their creation

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6DpDqD9toig?t=32s
youtu.be/mQBXBFzcn88
youtube.com/watch?v=mQBXBFzcn88&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using dobson's image
why though

i want to sex zelda

What did Link do with Paya all day?
If he really made that, that's the first decent thing he made.

youtu.be/6DpDqD9toig?t=32s

I know you want. She wants too

its a joke
he made a really shitty recreation though

Compatibility with cemu?

Man, I was really hoping he had been working on it, that he had turned a new leaf.

>tfw I managed perfect timing on thread creation

I don't know who made this. I liked it. I stole it. Like 99% of the items in the game.

Some guys were discussing Link growing up in Zora domain. I think it's there to indicate the closeness Hylians and Zora have in this game. I want to point out that he was around often enough to get hit on by other Zora girls. Almost everyone remembers him. It's certainly not just him getting visits from the Zora princess in Hyrule castle.

...Guess he's cool with cheating.

camera rune doesn't work
fps is allegedly shit but I haven't tried it for myself and youtubers probably have potato computers
cutscenes doesn't work
amiibo doesn't work

rest works fine (on 7.1.4)

fire arrows+updrafts?

>Almost everyone remembers him.
Link was Zelda's bodyguard and a Champion. Really, the Champion of Champions. That's how they knew him.

that's some disney "remaster" tier shit right there

all those fit in a single timeline

I was using bomb arrows but yeah that. Curious to see how far link can actually go with this now

He trained with Bazz and a couple of other fish guards in the art of the spear. If he didn't grew up there, he was still good friends with a good number of them.

from last thread
youtu.be/mQBXBFzcn88

Well, my impression was different. More like regular visits plus talking. That everyday life kind of stuff he didn't do anymore as Zelda's babysitter.

Oh, user...

youtube.com/watch?v=mQBXBFzcn88&feature=youtu.be

Be careful though. Anything spoken in that cutscene could be fanfiction. The Japanese version is very different. I think the lines in pic related are consistent with the original speech, if I remember correctly.

Of course the japanese already took the time to actually find this out. Also wow...all the way to eventide too

Ancient Bow has a range of 40__ which is pretty long but it eventually arcs, and there are some other bows with similar range (Swallow, Phrenic, Falcon, etc)

Twilight Bow has a range of 8,000

>100 rupees

>One shrine left
>No idea where is it

Sav’aaq, /lozg/.

which one is it? :)

Sav'saaba

sav'saaba

Count

In the castle.

Someone has the scenes up on youtube with English subs. Never checked them out but they were shilled on /v/

>my impression was different
Your impression is fanfiction.

he has become one with the youtube loading bar

Found it, it was in Hebra

Who is the best Gerudo waifu and why is it Isha the jeweler?

It's not exactly fanfiction. A few do recount their personal experiences with him. Mipha being a childhood friend means he would have spent time in Zora's domain before he was ever a champion. To what extent is where it's unclear.

> a cheat sheet without outright giving away the answers

Not him but I needed this for the last 18 shrines i'm missing.

Just because she sleeps naked, you perv.

It seemed kind of sad to run into Zora that remembered Link but him being unable to remember them. I kind of wish they went into more detail about that.

It's the thicc spa gerudo
>that giggle on the black screen
She found out and enjoyed it.

>There's still no art of this

Your impression doesn't take into account that his gig with the master sword and Zelda was relatively recent and that he knew Mipha for a lot longer than that.

I think I got that map from here. I haven't used it yet, but will probably do for the last 20

Few Gerudo can resist that voeish body.

t. Link

Fixed

Personal experiences aren't impossible to have while Link is doing Champion stuff user.
Where does it say Mipha is a friend from Link's childhood?

Mipha's flashback

now show me Zelda wearing that voe armor without Link in her arms please.

Last I checked there was only one breast plate.

>She flat out tells you she likes your muscles and voe-like figure
>Some soapy splashing and lewd giggles
She moved Link to the front of the line for a reason.

All that says is they first met when Link was a kid. That's evidence that Link lived in Zora Domain?

That and the fact that nearly every young Zora remembers him and was friends with him. He was a member of the Big Bad Bazz Brigade.

Do ancient arrows delete horses too?

His memory of her.
I don't think anyone, or most people, think this just that he regularly visited Zora's domain and may have spent some weeks there every now and then.

Why are her eyebrows so thicc?

Because this is my fetish.
For real.

Ask the king

To divert attention from her gigantic forehead I'm guessing.

Girls with thick eyebrows are cute.

>yeah link i loved you lol
just like the thirty fucking random npcs that ive talked to once throughout this game

>Tingle is now a Gerudo

Whew

>the next smash might give zelda her english va for NA players

To make them more fuckable.

Why does no one talk about how unbalanced the heat/cold resistance are? There are no less than twenty billion places on the map that need cold resistance, but only the desert needs heat resistance, and then at night it's also cold resistance. Despite this, all ingredients that offer cold resistance have their heat resistance counterparts equally abundant in the world, so I wind up selling a ton of cold darners for instance. What if the tropical region like Faron or the lower parts of the volcano needed heat resist to balance it out?

The good thing about her having multiple incarnations is that they can give her a new VA every game.

They keep talking about the noble pursuit drink in the canteena, is there any way to actually order that or is Link simply too young?

Reminder that this is the only canon person Link boned.
Zelda was too bitchy
Mipha died too soon
and he hasn't had the chance with Paya

>Implying the Great Fairy that drags him into her pod didn't snu-snu him like crazy before upgrading his pants

I was thinking they could have had some more enemies that need fire or heat resistance to safely approach. Like a variation of pic related at night in the desert. The strongest recolor would be like a walking miniature Death Mountain.

Oh, right.
So he's only fugged two people.

What about the water bed?

Oh god not the flare dancer

This nigger still gives me nightmares

Why does she love Link so much ?

Speaking of which, if you let a red wizzrobe cast their weather changing spell does that end up needing heat resist or fireproofing?

I'll just leave this here.

Some amiibo runners get what they have coming

Hylia genes

It was just him making sounds.
It sounded like he was just bouncing on it like a kid

link is cute

its mentioned a lot for a shrine quest, you never get to drink it because you're young as fuck

>delete arrows and a 5 shot bows gets rid of those annoying bat swarms.

This...this is nice

>implying Link doesn't reek of pussy by the end of every game

He can't stop getting molested. Even Malon stuck around the castle gates just to peek up his skirt while he was climbing.

So, when Nintendo makes the next Zelda game, do you think they'll make it in the vein of Breath of the Wild but fix the issues with it without introducing many new ones? Or will they just go right back to the old Zelda style?

>Not firing lightning arrows into the group demonstrating the properties of type effectiveness.

I don't see the mainline games ever going back, but a smaller handheld game or something would probably use the old style.

name 1 (one) person he fucks in BoTW, other than the spa gerudo and great fairies

found this weird rock formation near the faron grasslands.

Is there a korok here or what?

I don't think they can go back. Half a decade's worth of work with so many core gameplay changes is nothing to sneeze at. I reckon they'll even keep the art style to reuse assets for the first time since MM. That's a good thing. It would mean only 2 years till the next game and they can add to the bestiary without taking away some away.

What I do worry about is that they get it in their heads that the base formula is perfect as is and just throw on gimmicks instead of expanding the core gameplay like they mostly did after OoT. Some of what's in BotW could have been in traditional 3D Zelda but they never bothered.

Ganon

>tfw finally realizing the true BoTW endgame is hunting guardians around Hyrule Castle
I am enlightened.

That's already 5 women and then throw on that crazy flower girl who deflowers him. What a whore.

There's koroks everywhere. They're in your bathroom. You're going to take a shit one day suddenly hear YAHAHA

At least they'll be handing you their shit near a toilet

I wouldn't mind that. They did a similar thing with 2D zelda, and some of those turned out pretty great (Minish Cap, Link between worlds)

My other worry is that they'll copy things about other open world games that they shouldn't. Having the map not just vomit icons everywhere is amazing, but if too many players write in saying that it isn't just like their assassin's creed, they might think that showing where everything is from the outset instead of letting you discover it by exploring is better.

Maybe I should just stop worrying about this shit and keep enjoying the game. Even after beating the game and a week off from playing, I came back and discovered a whole bunch of new shit like the lanaryu dragon encounter. I'm sure I'll get tired eventually now that I'm hitting the back half of the shrines and am starting to get crazy strong gear to make combat semi-trivial, but for now it's still fun.

I'm surprised the southern shoreline only has like one disguised Yiga instead of being infested with them

They should have a second base there

Doesn't he comfort ("comfort") Paya in that one sidequest?

>ring of rocks in the bowl

Are there other rocks in the corners where you are standing, not on a pillar?
If so, you need to push it down and place it on the missing corner.
It's a bit of a pain, this one.

great fairies don't count, that was rape.
fuck