/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Teebs edition

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs

>Sound Mods:
moddb.com/mods/b0riss-sound-mod/forum/thread/support-for-sound-mod-in-warthunder-165153

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnevny-class_destroyer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F4U-4C when?

reminder to keep all shitposting to the designated shitpost pit, /simg/.

P-51H when?

How do I into T92 mod grind?

I just want my APDS

>Team throws away the last two minutes of the game to fail at hunting down the last enemy scout
I thought the chromosome density on EU servers was only high on weekends?

should i grind the heavy tank line in anticipation for t-64?

What kind of person is able to stomach nothing but 6.7 tank matches?

Playing US planes, just got Apache.

Should I stick with tracers or switch to universal, the latter seems to have more incendiary rounds?

That's the mustang with hispanos right? With cannons you don't want incendiary you want the type with the most high explosive/fragmentation

No, it's has fiddies.

It's got 12.7s.

Alright, thanks. But are tracers worth taking for incendiary or should I move to universal?

Oh, sorry.

I like universal the most with the .50s. Tracers obscure the target too much and give the enemy a lot of heads up on where your bullets are, someone also told me they don't have as much incendiary filler as a non-tracer incendiary round so I would say universal is your best bet.

No problem, thanks for the help.

Stealth is the only correct answer.

>get eagle wager
>play all three battles cant get a kill
>play another battle after wager get 5 kills
Why.

>REDUCE SPEED barely flashes even once before my wings rip
>was going only a few km/h over the red line
>was pulling no G's

ty gaijin

do it again Bomber Harris

>guy pops out quite far
>shoot him
>only hit his track
>wat
>he shoots
>wait what the fuck
>suddenly he shrinks back in an instant and pulls out and shoots me and kills me
this fucking desync is retarded
I waited 20 fucking minutes for that match

I haven't gotten a wager since November of last year. I think Gaijn wants me to buy their shit...

>Cent Mk. 1 has a flexible coax

Neat.

Just got Panther D, what'm I in for?

Shitty tank, okay gun, shitty teams.

I've got a squad of 4, so hopefully it doesn't suck so much, but that slew rate worries me

mark my words, the polsten Cent 1 will be premium

>mine isn't on there
then again it's post-war so why would it be

where's my hellcat?

My baby is a potato.

>no locust
>no sherman jumbo
>no T70 scout tank
This has none of my favorite tanks.

Anyone else ever experience random loss of engine sound?

Why the obsession with C point?

Anyone know which ship the BL-13 for the SU-100Y was taken from? I remember seeing it before, but I can't find it anywhere, and I want to spam it in chat every time I fire

nah, it was on shorelines

Really? I remember one coming from a destroyer

Yes.

actually I guess it was
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnevny-class_destroyer

>when your engine dies and all you can hear in the sudden silence is the wind rushing by your cockpit as you slowly glide to earth while the enemy begins to home in on you

People think they can get ez hull down kills even though it always turns into who can throw the most cheat-fs/squash rounds.

>when you help flip over a enemy tank back up and he just follows you, until your killed by another enemy in your own spawn and he doesnt remember you and then kills you next

>not using HE and hull breaking them in one hit

>literally state I shot him with a HE shell and hit the cab directly
>didn't hull break, just wiped out most his crew, yet he still instagibbed me
reading comprehension, dumbass
and hull break isn't even modeled on all vehicles even though it should, and you can bet your bottom dollar, gaijin was fucking retarded and made it not apply to the flak trucks, because I have shot them many times and it hasn't worked once on them

nigger

what were you in? you can hull break with almost any shell, done it against ACMkIIAAs in my Tiger E with stock shell cause i dont carry HE. i think anything below 80 wont HB

literally was in a comet and shot a HE shell into the back of the cab of the 29-K
it fucking exploded and fragmented, but no hull break)))))))))))
meanwhile if a HEAT shell detonates within 30 feet of my ZSU-57-2, hull break))))))))))))

kfrio2jg43i1j0ik

>constantly getting instagibbed in my fucking comet
jesus christ this needs to be 5.0
the fucking cent 1 can't come fast enough
I can't wait to shit fury on axishitters

>better armor than easy 8
>sabot
Cry harder.

>better armor than an easy 8
not saying much in the context of axishit railgins
>sabot
I fucking love the sabot
too bad 9/10 times I can't use it because I'm already dead
glass cannons are retarded though, especially ones with all the crew cramped in a tiny little area so that any penetrating shot is a guaranteed kill and the armor practically doesn't exist, guaranteeing every shot to penetrate
somehow, nazishitters still manage to bounce off my turret, fucking beats me how

What's the new strat for gold wager grinding?

going USA Arcade with two of the P-47Ds and Hellcat. You're guaranteed a kill and then with the bombload you'll be able to get a ticket advantage very quickly

>we have like 500 points left
>enemy team has like 2/3 of their points
>we start capping finally
>this unironically happens
faith in allied teams restored
for now

when?

who else here /bailingoutbeforetakingdamagewhentheteamisalostcause/?

when?

>Use the Hs129 in tank RB
>Slav on enemy team wrecking our tanks in an Su-6
>Kill him
>He spawns in an La-11
>Out-maneuver and kill him
>He immediately spawns in an La-7 to try to kill me
>Dodge his shots and make him crash after a few maneuvers
>Blames his ping in slav runes

I WANT THE XP-72 NOW

sounds like fun machine to kill weebs

IT WOULD BE FUN TO KILL EVERYTHING WITH x2 37MM CANNONS AND x4 .50 CALS

You wont get it you raging autist cause they're going to add the XF14C instead.

fuck off gamertag

BUT THE XF14C CLIMBS LIKE POOP. WITH XP-72 CLIMBRATE ENEMY WOULD BE LIKE PIC RELATED

>it just gets deleted by J7Ws like the Mk. 22 Spit

Face it, Gaijin won't allow weebs to not be OP.

Sir, could you please remove your autism and make way for more non-premium planes.

*teleports behind you*

*unsheathes 4x30mm type 5s*

psh...nothin' personnel kid

>J7
>Good plane
If its so good then why do I rarely see it? And when I do see it, why do I rekt them so quickly?

SHITSTANG IS SHIT. RATHER HAVE F2G SUPER CORSAIR THAN THAT POOP

You made this post twice cause in your autistic fit you responded to the wrong post. Now quit begging to give Gaijin money.

EXCITEMENT OF XP-72 MADE ME MESS UP. AND XP-72 WILL BE PART OF U.S TECH TREE BECAUSE GAIJIN CARES ABOUT AMERICANS, YOU MEANIE.

>posted as I cobra onto an F-35's tail after dodging all of its AIM-9Xs and AIM-120s and delete it with my cannons at 20,000m

Seriously, only a falseflagging weeb would unironically defend this overperforming paperplane. You aren't fooling anyone, your plane is overpowered.

It flies like something out of Sky Crawlers.

because it is from out of Sky Crawlers.

It isn't a real plane.

If anything Gaijin is more likely to add more variations of the planes we have in-game, more likely to add the XF5U to the main tree. More likely to add the A4 Skyhawk. Though it would be nice to see them, after gaijin fixes some ,ore pressing problems. Please calm your autism before I'm forced to call your handlers.

THAT'S WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT KITTYHAWK AND NOW WE HAVE ONLY 1 VARIANT, YOU DUMBDUMB. XP-72 WILL BE THE NEXT PLANE ADDED TO THE U.S TREE AND I WILL BE THE BESTEST PILOT IN THE GAME EVER

Sorry kid, your XP-72 is just going to get clubbed by overmodeled Axis props.

Would you kindly check your wrists and neck for an armband or necklace that has your handlers numbers on it? I should really call them and tell them you haven't had your chicken tendies yet.

If anything, when/if it gets added it will be flown by autists trying to out run/out turn everything and finding out its basically a P-51D-30 with cannons.

YOUR STUPID PLANE IS OUTCLIMBED BY XP-72 SO I WIN BY DEFAULT

You can get higher going slightly faster at a lower climb angle than you can with a high angle and a low speed. Ki-84 shits on XP-72 and you rage in chat.

I don't know what he doesn't understand. Gaijin is run entirely by weeaboos(you can tell by their name) who will never let anything challenge their precious jap planes.

Japs will always be criminally undertiered and overmodeled.

If Gaijin allows any allied planes to climb good they'll just move the jap fighter spawn on New Guinea and Saipan to 6000m.

XP-72 ONLY GETS OUTCLIMBED IF PILOT IS NOT ME. I WILL ACE EVERY MATCH WITH THE XP-72, YOU STUPID DUMBDUMB.
XP-72 WILL SIDECLIMB TO 20,000 METRES AND KILL ALL STUPID JAPS

But... the XP-55 can shit on literally everything it faces. How do they still allow it?

Really though they did a .50 cal nerf this update and now it takes 2x the amount of rounds to bring down a plane without a pilot snipe. Not only that but have you been seeing the jap planes putting fires out?

You will kill maybe one slant-eye before you try to turn to shoot another one where they will proceed to mine you for all the rp they can get as you rage in chat about how your pile of shit got fucked.

The XP-55 won't be able to do anything when the zeroes it has to fight spawn at 6000m.

ONLY DUMMIE TURNS IN XP-72. I AM THE BESTEST XP-72 THERE WILL EVER BE. TURNING WITH JAPS IS SILLY. I BOOM 2 JAPS AND KILL THEM THEN I ZOOM BACK TO 56,000 METRES

>only 56,000m

see

>ONLY DUMMIE TURNS IN XP-72. I AM THE BESTEST XP-72 THERE WILL EVER BE. TURNING WITH JAPS IS SILLY. I BOOM 2 JAPS AND KILL THEM THEN I ZOOM BACK TO 56,000 METRES
All of this made me laugh.

1 OF 2 JAPS I KILL IS J7W, SINCE I BOOM FROM 95,000 and ZOOM TO 56,000 BECAUSE OF AIR DRAG, STUPID

>95,000
>56,000
>tens of thousands of meters
I forgot that props flew higher than the SR-71.

Comrade "bestest XP-72 pilot", would you kindly give me your username so I can look at your """""impressive""""" stats?

how do you fuck up so badly ??

>implying any plane can fix american teams

I killed a Rutard in a Lee. just shoot them in the side (or front for a Rutard) and they explode.

I have played 8 battles today, ranging in many BRs, and I have not had a defeat. As long as you don't have an autist like the XP-72 guy, any team can win.

rutard doesnt exactly have armor like leopard

Leopards don't have armor either, they just have slightly more than a rutard does.

>Burger 37mm solid shot has the most spalling of any solid shot shell in game
best meme

It has a 15mm turret face. Anything larger than a fiddy rips it apart even from the front.

Never play this game anons

is it good?
how angry does it make you?

No.
Very.