/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1348

Lyria outdated
Lecia overrated
Long have we waited
Now homo Gran is canon

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for March:
3/1 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue
3/11 - 3/17 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
3/18 - 3/25 - Guild War (Wind)
3/26 - 3/31 - L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G. (Rerun and Renew)
4/1 - 4/9 - New Scenario Event (featuring Lowain, Sutera, Lamretta, Korwa)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/940700
youtube.com/watch?v=jTrJVEagdfc&feature=youtu.be
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/171748386/#q171759297
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fags leave.

Aron looks really cute honestly

nice twitch meme you have here haHAA

First for I just want my zoi

>FKHR was the biggest homo of all

About to hit 101 and reading up.

Is there any reason why I should be getting the Olden Cortana over the other one?

b-beatofriends?

i haHAA everything haHAA 12 btw

The best way to discredit homoposters is to pretend to be one.

>tfw sparking for S Heles eventually even though I have no light SSRs

xth for forte

Your waifu and her seiyu are sluts and belong in the trash. Enjoy being cucks.

Is having a Platinum upgrade in Siero's shop a must have? Does it really make a difference in raid drops?

Will Katapillar be the new Gastion?

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/940700

>Sturm soon and you only have 90 Rolls

Maybe something nice will happen.

Twitch memes gachiGASM

Is she really that bad?

e-epic!

Why would you need a mediocre SR?

Olden Cortana is a magna skill, so Celeste magna summon improves it. Regular Cortana requries Hades and is worse than Cerb guns.

If she's gonna be a legfes limited then just fucking hoard until you have 300 rolls to burn,.

what the fuck would Gran childhood friend even do in the story?

How do you know when a grid is finished?

All you have to do to hit platinum in a month now is just play the game.

How hard can that be?

Almost done with my Light Nebu. Do you need a full Chev sword build for gunsling memes?

She's less amazing than the rest.

Not bad, but not good enough to be worth the 5* grind.

are all your weapons uncapped?

Are you really asking /gbfg/ that? All you're gonna get in response is shitposting.

ChocoCats is recruiting rank 101+ players, you must have a cute chococat as your star character or any cute cat

ID referrer: 10769082

Huh? When you have everything MLBed and sl15? Then you can start grinding that shiny sword we just released that powercreeps everything you have just a little bit

She's okay.

Oktofags are just having a bit of fun since they can finally use him now. Well, granted they nut up and 5* him.

MLB SL15. Six elements. For front and backwater.

Who are worth the 5° grind

Esser. That's basically it.

Uno, Okto, Esser, Six.

uno

It's impossible for me to save because I have bad self control and I already decided I was going to roll everything for Sturm's release. I haven't been disappointed with any of my decisions so far.

Esser, Six, Uno, Okto

I think maybe Quatre and Song?

Her 5* isn't spectactular.

Your gw waifu of course

Ahh I see, thanks for the info!

When everything is fully uncapped, skill leveled, and +99'd as well as being the optimal setup for your element and summon.

don't make yourself disappointed, user

Cuktofags still assblasted nobody want to make his shitty kabuki bara.

Travel with him of course.

so basically most erunes?

Cowfags is recruits at least 3 players. More space can be made if needed.

Must be rank 80+ with a MLB water grid for the next guild war.

Must have discord and active participation is required

We aim to go at least 1-4 and to attempt seeding in the may GW.]

No trolls,spys or alts.

The cuter the GW character, the worst their 5* is. This is fact.

If he doesn't spark her at release, he'll never get to spark her. You do understand that's how rate ups work right?

>salsafag damage control

Who cares if nobody wanted to make him? His 5* is one of the best while Sarasa's is one of the worst.

The fact that the art is so much worse is reason enough not the bother especially with earth units like Medusa on the horizon.

>Nio is the worst GW 5*
Feels bad

Is Nio upgrade bad?

"Siete is bad" /gbfg/ said
youtube.com/watch?v=jTrJVEagdfc&feature=youtu.be

I mean how is he going to catch up with Gran and the others what island are they on now?

>Cowfags is recruits

All the legfest limiteds are sparkable every legfest

You do know that you can spark ANY legfest limited on Legfest right? DO YOU know how Legfest works?

I'm rank 70 and only have two non-R Erunes, one of them being the recent event Lowain. Life is suffering.

Am I the only one who secretly googles the names of seiyuu and acts like I knew who it was off the top of my head?

Idiot. No spies my ass. Why are you looking for team members here then? That's just like begging to be spied on.

Both of you fuck off.

If I don't get Apollonia this legfest I am going to save and spark her

>implying I even have her
I'm potato fag and I'm making Uno instead after I'm done with Quatre.

Why is Uno THAT unpopular? Just because he is a harvin ossan? Didnt stop Yoda from being everyone's best waifu. Uno seems like an ultimate tank character to me, do you really not need anything but all out dps in this game?

Not bad, just not one of the better ones.

All of the Eternal 5*s are good, it's just a question of whether they're good enough for the effort.

Uno was shit and ugly. Now he's still ugly, but fucking awesome at fighting.

9234B05A

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/171748386/#q171759297

trip impersonating is actually bannable

If Korwa didn't exist, Nio's 5* would be straight up amazing.

Now do that with a real team and more than once per fight.

Explain

Uno costs a gold bar while Yoda just costs $30 or your time to reroll. Yoda also has a great laugh.

Yoda is invaluable for new players, carries them hard for weeks. Uno is just one of the dozens of great characters you can use in endgame. The difference is big.

IRC people had a problem with his long ass cds

>Full

He used to be garbage outside of meme soloing videos. He's been buffed to where he's useful, and with his 5* he's actually good.

Any Six showcases?

You think posting full rooms is funny?? FUNNY GUY

If you need a tank it's always been better to run one yourself.

He's only really been a good option recently.

Isn't his 5* one of the best?

It filled in 5 seconds, that guy was baiting you.

When exactly does this legfest start? I need to know when to start rerolling.

She is the cutest GW character.

SOON

Nio can do much more than buff your team after 7 turns.

Tomorrow.

He's a character that costs a gold bar among characters that seem more appealing to people like fujobaits or waifus. He's also a potato and potatos are unpopular by default.

They'd need to retroactively splice him into the whole story, or do a separate fate episode where Gran revisits Zinkenstill and Aron convinces him to finally let him join the crew. The fate episode would be a much better balance of throwing a bone to the fujos without warping the entire story.

Some are more prominent and end up being hired to use similar voices, which makes them easy to know about, like hanakana's soft voice.

That doesn't contradict what user said.

His 5* is one of the best but that's only in the scope of the other 5*s. He's actually good now with it, that's the point.

Likely March 29th 7:00 JST

Considering the way fate episodes are their own self contained thing sometimes, perhaps you go back home and meet him, have a chat and decide to take him with you this time.

He has ODA/BA on demand every 6 turns except he doesn't need them to be in OD/Break to do it and also it lasts for the entire turn instead of being consumed when you attack with something.

She's not worth the grind though