>5.0 seconds to 60
>big brembos
>great suspension
>great grip
>good sound
>cockpit-like interior
>practical enough to daily
>35k

Aside from lolcantsee, tell me why I shouldn't get one? Sounds like a very balanced sports car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pg8jBMh-hik
cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action/?cylCntId=28108&mdId=20770&mkId=20053&page=1&perPage=50&rd=99999&searchSource=SORT&sf1Dir=ASC&sf1Nm=price&stkTypId=28880&transTypeId=28112&zc=90001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i test drove both before ordering an SS, you'll be mad you didn't get the v8

cant turn lol

>lolv6
>and the base-tier depreciation that goes with it
>pigfat
>could get babied c6z for that price

this. desu. camaro is slow pigfat.

Because the SS 1LE is a thing that exists.

It's a good car but there wouldn't be a day without lusting over the lt1

>cockpit-like interior
you mean tank-like

ausfag here that never really got a V6 TT here, apart from aftermarket Alloytec (3.6 gm v6) and 3800 shits

Why are yanks frothing over this v6tt?

Its not a new thing it was done all the time since the 80's

Camaro isn't forced induction it's just a v6

>TT
>camaro
Lol wut

oops my bad, we never got camaros either
sorry i havent had any shitposting ammo today

could've had a V8

ausfag here again, apparently more yanks buy the non v8 models of the frustbang than europe/aus and other markets combined

whats up with that?

spoiler, we probably buy more v8s than the rest of the world combined as well, they sell like 150k mustangs a year here

probably because many people buy them for their looks

>very balanced sports car
>52:46
Lmao

>52:46

52% of the weight is in the front and only 46 in the back? where the hell is the other 2%?

Same reason BMW and Mercedes don't send all their cheapshit models to the US. If someone is going to pay the premium for an import sports/luxury car they generally buy higher specs. You can't get a 28k V6 Mustang/Camaro in Europe

As said before because the SS exist for 5 grand more you get a car that embarrasses the competition in performance it's in another league

Where'd the other 2% go?

Obviously right in the middle of the car

It's a V6 Camaro

makes sense
noice
mustang is trash anyway

they didnt last 5 minutes around a test track here before the trans overheated

I say go for it mate. Personally I think v6 ponycars are nigger tier, but if you want it just buy it. Don't let faggot shitposting deter you.

How is that bad?

if he turbos it can be done for 500hp+ and under 5k i say fucking go for it

Alpha platform Camaro has never felt so right with less than 8 cylinders.

Kinda wish GM made straight sixes id be cumming buckets.

get one if you want one m8. I heard they handle well and the V6 has decent power. All the V8 fags are right though but if u cant afford the V8 get what you can.

>Kinda wish GM made straight sixes id be cumming buckets.
i got u covered senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=Pg8jBMh-hik

You keep posting this shit and I have no clue where you are because the V6s in my area start at $23k and there isnt a single SS within 250 miles of me that is under $35k.

My daddys gonna buy me a car when i get out of college

Strongly considering this one. 5 sec 0-60 is fast enough for me.

It really doesn't look like a car that should have a v8 anymore. The v6 suits it in a way.

>Differences between the V-6 and the V-8 1LE might be more than you (and we) were expecting. The V-6 does not have Magnetic Ride Control shocks, does not possess the aforementioned better tires, does not have the borderline-magic eLSD rearend, and does not have the bigger, upgraded brakes. Because the torque is what it is (low), the V-6 1LE does not have the sweet Tremec T6060 shifter of the V-8 Camaros. The 2-3 shift might be the single worst part of the car

V6 a shit.

Why would you buy a V6 Camaro new, then turbo it? You could just get the V8 and avoid depreciation/being a faggot.

I bet you let your daddy pollinate your cute lil boipucci too

>exhaust manifolds integrated into the heads
>easy under 5k turbo build

Lol, get a clue.

>buy a GTO or CTS-V for $10-15k
>Rape OP's $35k shitbox

just get a CTS v-sport
although they are a bit pricey.

Just because the SS is a 5k step up from a V6 1LE, doesn't mean the cost of insurance/gas/maintenance isn't going to be higher in the long term.

The v6 loses all it's value. 2010 Camaro SS's are still worth $20k

Everyone in thread must post pic of car with penis on badge.

Id get a 2.0t or a V6 Camaro in a heartbeat if they didnt have direct injection. My Malibu started throwing misfire codes because of buildup on the valves. Had to put three bottles of valve cleaner through the intake to get it to stop. I will never get a car with DI again.

>$35k for a v6 1LE
>1le basically makes the car a base ss but with a v6
>Starting price for the ss is $36k
>You can basically get the v6 1le but with the V8 and tremec 6-speed for $1k more
Someone explain this

>1LE
>2LE
>1LT
>2LT
>PENISNIGGERFAGGOT9000000000000000

I find literally no difference between these trim level names. At least Japan has the sense to add more letters the higher up you go.

>1SS
>2SS
>1SS 1LE
>ZL1
>ZL1 1LE
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS WITH CHEBBY

American car companies like being fucking retarded with trim levels and options packages.

How is this hard

LT = non-V8
SS (super sport) = V8
ZL1 = supercharged V8
1 = few features
2 = many features
1LE = track pack

Don't tell me this is worse than Lexus/Mercedes disgusting naming schemes.

except that's not what LT means in the chevy lineup, nerd.

Says the faggot wanting to buy a na v6 over a v8

>buying an american muscle car without the muscle

>camaro
>muscle car

pick one faggot.

Without the muscle it turns into a nimble Ballerina.

>35k for a V6
You can buy a V8 Mustang for that price. Or a V6 Mustang for 10k less.

Dont really understand where you are getting the $35k from.

cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action/?cylCntId=28108&mdId=20770&mkId=20053&page=1&perPage=50&rd=99999&searchSource=SORT&sf1Dir=ASC&sf1Nm=price&stkTypId=28880&transTypeId=28112&zc=90001

The V6 Mustang is a rental car. Heavier, less power, doesn't sound racey or like to rev. The Ecoboost competes with the V6, both are the midrange options

>he doesnt know the v6 camaro is lighter than the ecoboost and has more HP.

>nocar
>bus

pick one faggot.

Well considering how butt blasted you are my guess is that your both.

Based alpha/zeta platform

I buying a 2016 V6 w/ 29k Miles for $17,000 nest week (pic related). The best sports coupe for the money right now at that price. Sure its a "base model" but why pay up the ass for shit you wont even use. Same car as the 35k 2017 V6 it just doesn't have different rims or a bigger touch screen or a stupid black hood.

I agree, don't pay 35k for a V6, A mustang GT new costs less than that.

But for $17,000 used, a 2016 V6 camaro w/ 335hp, sexy exhaust and killer looks cant be beat.

none of these are 1LEs

Up the drivers ass.

>no real sequence to follow
>arbitrary letters and designations

As someone who made the jump from i6 na to V8 na your going to be kicking yourself you didn't get the V8

It's a pretty car but lulv6musclecar.

seriously, spend the extra coin and get much more fun out of an animal of a car. Plus nobody will think you're a nignog. Trust me, people will recognize that RS isn't SS.

t. 40th anniversary GT owner who changed side badges because people told me I owned a v6 constantly.

>5k
Fucking busriders get the fuck off of my board

eBay or used kits even cheaper what are u gay?

>7200 rpm
>only 330 horsepower
Disappointing

>93hp/l in a budget domestic v6
its really not

S2000 has 9k redline and only makes 240hp. How sad

WEW my old ls1 makes way more torque and same hp as this stock

kekak

>this whole thread
Just get a nismo 370 if you want a v6, it is also not a GM turd

>wanting a slower, less practical car built on a 10 year old platform for more money

>Wanting a GM

You spent 44 thousand us dollars on a Chevrolet?

..... what....

Good luck with that

the head is the exhaust manifold you tart

well, I will when I take delivery of it sometime in the middle of next month. The realistic deal I'm looking at is right around $42k, which means an out the door price of somewhere between $45k and $46k

I don't see why that's an issue

LOL V6 KEKED AGAIN!

My 2005 Mercedes benz SLK 55 AMG is lighter and has more hp, and I can SEE out of it.

It's also a lot cheaper and is a hard top convertible.

My 2005 MB SLK 55 AMG weighs less, has more hp, and I can SEE out of it.

It's also cheaper and has a V8.

delet one of these

>wat is a catch can

It's a plastic chevy. for 40k. you delusional madman.

That's cause we have the Freedom TM to choose what kind of car we want instead of having some German faggot decide for all of the EU.

Don't listen to the "you'll regret it" crowd on this one. 17k is an amazing deal for that, 2008 v8s still cost 20k so for the money you can't beat that v6.

Accept that when I need a part for a camaro, they can be found anywhere and are cheap.

Finally someone that makes sense and isnt a V8 tard. Do people not understand that this car makes more power than an e46 M3 ' 370z ' 2010 Mustang GT ' egoboost and many more cars in that segment. And weighs the same or a little less or more than all these cars.

The curbweight on the 2016 is 3400 instead of the old 3700 2010 camaro.

It is the best American Sports coupe for the money atm, if only people got "muscle car durr" out if their head they will see that the new V6 is something special. And to think people are getting 200hp brz's for more money....

people don't buy street cars for the performance, they buy them for the image, if you really cared about performance you would buy a prius and a fucking race car

in 5 years that v6 camaro will still be a shitty base model v6 camaro

an e46 m3 will always be an "m3", a 2010 mustang gt will always be a "mustang gt"

you can go on and make excuses and cope with how it has more hp but that literally does not matter to anything or anybody, especially on your commute to work and home

I mean on paper it's a good idea, but I don't think it's worth having to constantly explain yourself to people who can't see your vision.

the only real difference is that you can't get cloth seats on a 2ss. all other 2ss options can be added from the factory as an option. fun fact, my 1ss has plenty of 2ss options, but i didn't want to deal with frying in leather seats at 4pm every day when i leave work. (i have the T6060 6 speed, so remote start isn't an option from the factory).

camaro's aren't muscle anymore. they're sports cars down. dodge makes the only muscle cars now.

>not having remote start

kys

and no, i don't trust the 8L90E yet(also keeps my wife from wanting to drive my car).

dealerships are cunts up here. i'm not going to add an after market remote start and risk voiding the 100k bumper to bumper warranty i paid for.

implicating implacationings

randomly judging sound logic over the internet as unsound.

>Aside from lolcantsee, tell me why I shouldn't get one?

because it's a V-6 Camaro. And if you're not gonna get the V-8 what's the point?

If you're gonna get it because it's cheaper just buy a C6.

Let's see the dyno