Road rage

get my blood boiling Veeky Forums
>people who drive slow in the fast lane/passing lane
>people who drive slow in the fast/passing lane to "slow down speeders" and "put them in their place"
>people who drive slow in the fast/passing lane and then match speeds with the car in the right/slow lane when you try to pass

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/white-womans-fear-wins-but-dont-ever-forget-this-is-th-1795323142
youtube.com/watch?v=lp-5564qh0A
youtube.com/watch?v=eSE3fkeHAmo
youtu.be/emaxtEDtUPM?t=16m15s
youtu.be/rmIfTEZRBko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think you might just be a bad driver.

>people who think they get right of way all of the time
> people who when changing lanes swerve harshly and indicate last second

wish i could take away some cunts licences

>braking when I'm on my motorcycle
>slow, smooth, even, early application of brakes

>my mom's braking while I'm driving with her in her car
>going full speed until the last second at which point she smashes the brakes
>errytime

>people who aren't cops that drive crown vics

>tfw cruising at the speed limit and grinning/waving at passing road ragers

What shithole backwater do you live in where the cops don't drive something newer like Chargers?

People who go more than 10 mph over the limit should be executed on sight.

how's 7th grade buddy
eighth graders on the school bus making fun of you again?

>calling people underage
You must be underage.

>getting passed on a residential street for not going 25 MPH over a speed bump and wanting my car to bottom out or nose dive into the pavement

He's right though. Speed limits exist to keep everyone on the road safe. Consistently exceeding them is a symtom of being hugely entitled with a dash of dunning kruger. You're not as good a driver as you think you are, you arte NOT being safe if you exceed the speed limit. Stick to the fucking speed limit.

Oh yeah, a residential road less than two blocks from a public school

people who respect traffic lights late at night

if the person feels entitled to camp in the left lane because it's THEIR car and THEIR road and THE'YRE going to drive how THEY want to drive

then I'm going to shoot past them on my bike because it's MY bike, MY road, and I'M going to ride how I want WHEN I want.

Drivers who exceed the speed limit up to about +10 MPH are at less risk of crash than drivers who drive at or below it

How do you figure that, sport?

Cause your mom told me so after I finished fucking her ass

>Crosses solid white when merging onto highway

You're going to kill someone

>speed traps in the open
>speed limit is 35
>everyone slows down to 15 when passing

>mfw driving in the fast lane doing 10 over while matching speed with the guy in the other lane

Ey man, I don't want to get shot, you seen that white lady they let get away for shoot that nigga because he scared her?

Nigga didn't even had a gun on him, nigga had his fucking hands up

I don't take chances round cops, nigga

theroot.com/white-womans-fear-wins-but-dont-ever-forget-this-is-th-1795323142

Research shows that drivers at the 85th percentile of all travel speeds are at the lowest risk of crash. In the United States, the 85th percentile is about 5-10 MPH above highway speed limits.

>People that drive aggressively
>People that drive on my ass when I'm taking a chill drive on a Sunday morning. I stay out of the passing lane, just calmly pass me. You don't have to act like a cunt.
>When you pull up to a stop light and the car beside you is blaring ""music"" that rattles their whole fucking car
>People with those fucking blue headlights
>People that won't let you merge.
>People that don't know the difference between a yield sign and a stop sign.

My favorite route to drive in my town has a roundabout on it, and I love driving that road, but people get to it and come to a full stop because they don't know how to slowly merge in to the roundabout.

>tfw it's been so long that most people on Veeky Forums don't even know who he is

You complain like an old British lady. Holy fuck.

Get the fuck off my roads and take the bus.

*peels away with music blaring*

I bet you pull out on people all the fucking time
I'd rather people stop before entering the roundabout than pull onto it when they shouldn't. You should just expect to have to stop.

>American Ford
>Australian Ford badging
>Australian Ford badging that belongs on a ute

wew lad

Such a legend, every other driver is missing out from the deep experience he gets driving his crown vic

Fucking happened to me today

>Merging lanes are backed up
>Everyone is merging over in a civil manner
>That ONE ASSHOLE who continues to drive in the ending lane until the end, cutting in front of everyone who merged early like civilized people

Nah, when I come up on a roundabout, I alter my speed far in advance to estimate when the best point of entry would be. If I need to come to a full stop, so be it. I definitely don't blame anyone who needs to stop completely if there's not an opportune moment. But people around here will see one person on the other fucking side and will actually wait for them to go around before entering.

>Le edgy gotta go fast kid
Fuck me for enjoying the comfort of my vehicle and appreciating a scenic route while listening to soothing music and enjoying the company of my passengers.

>be me
>driving in blizzard on highway
>cars backed up for miles
>as I crest hill I see my exit, at least 300 cars in front of me
>quietly pulled onto shoulder and turn on flashers
>slowly drive along shoulder at 10kph
>reach my exit
>drive home safely without having my car rear-ended/destroyed

That was the last time I took the 400 series highways, and funny enough, a few days later this goddamn shit happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=lp-5564qh0A

Several of my friends drive like this and I can never figure out why. It's so much easier to just anticipate when traffic is going to slow and easing off the throttle. Instead these morons just full throttle and full brake everywhere they go

>bitch in a Sorento going 120 km /h in the leftmost lane
Everything's good, until...
>she brakes and slow downs to 80km/h on every fucking curve no mater how fucking minor

COME THE FUCK ON, you don't need to slow down so much on a really sight curve

The center and right lane were really packed so I was stuck behind this bitch

My father, who is a literal retard and a piece if shit, not only drives like this, but insists that it's better for his brakes.

Not only is that untrue, but doesn't that put you at risk for getting a brake caliper stuck while driving?

Because they're shitlords who probably voted McCain.

>learn to drive on a manual
>always brake early and gear down appropriately
>dad teaches me that motorcycles are manual, and riders will do the same
>always respect this and give bikers lots of room
>always make sure if there's one behind me that I don't slam on my brakes and put him in a shitty situation

Fast forward to last fall....

>driving home in 60kmh zone
>in right lane
>some fag on a chopper behind me
>keeps riding my bumper
>even at stop lights he sits a foot from my bumper, sure to sandwich and kill him if he's rear-ended
>he keeps doing this for 1-2 km
>next stop light turns green
>tap gas then let off completely
>he hammers throttle then realizes I'm barely moving
>turns to the side, hits curb with his front wheel
>bounces all over, bike stalls out and tips over
>I slowly accelerate and watch him rage in his rear-view mirror

>going 80 in a 65
>move over when traffic clears and maintain 80
>dude that was behind me proceeds to go 85 until he passes me then slows down to 80
fucking why, people like that should be publicly executed by firing squad in front of their families

>doing 85 in an 80 zone
>road is rife with speed traps so not pushing my lucky
>guy in RAM1500 riding my ass
>slow right down to 75
>he blows past me on a double solid line
>does about 110
>I speed up to 95
>5 minutes later see him pulled over by Mr. Piggy, writing him a fat ticket
>slow right down to about 50 and wave

>MY road
Wrong, it's everyone's road and the requirement for using it is to be responsible. If you're not responsible then you lose the privilege of using it. Speed cameras should be on every street in the US and if people get scanned going 5mph over they get their licence removed, period. Fuck people who speed, subhumans with no regard for the safety of others.

lol nice troll post

but seriously the last time they put one of those mobile speed wagon carts in my town, some guys dragged it a few kilometres with their lifted trucks and destroyed it

haven't seen one since, pigs know they aren't welcome around here :^)

>Be going 75 in the left lane
>Steadily overtaking everybody I see
>Notice Johnny Fagboi in my rear view
>He's clearly going 100+ in his ricewagon
>Match speed of the person next to me going 65
>See Faggotini reach me and start tailgating
>He's visibly distraught, waving his hands and whatnot
>Look over to my left and give him the thumbs up and motion to the cruise control
>We lock in and cruise for the next 30 minutes while Johnny backs off and gets back on my nuts every 30 seconds
>Reach the part of the highway where it becomes a one lane
>Give my newfound friend the wave, and punch it
>He gets in the middle of the highway and further blocks Johnny
>Once it is now a single lane, See him in my rear view continuing to seethe
>Chuckle heartily and go on my day

D E V I L I S H

So because old people are shit drivers, driving fast is inherently safer. Yeah, nice stats.

That's pretty fucked up. Just let him go ?

>People who drive like old people are more likely to die

WHOOOOO COULD'A GUESS

Nah

>not brake-checking young Faggotini and killing him in a hellish twist of flame and metal

youtube.com/watch?v=eSE3fkeHAmo

>tfw you don't have to let people in in Ontario

It's nice to fuck over slow cunts like you on my drive to work

I fucking love when this happens so much

>fuck over slow cunts
Why?

Why are you people in such a fucking hurry all the time? Where do you have to go? How do you even have a job, being such a big asshole to everyone?

youtu.be/emaxtEDtUPM?t=16m15s

It's not that everyone is in a hurry, but if it's an 80kmh zone and you're doing like 70, you need to fuck yourself to death with a broken bottle. People have jobs, errands, family, etc. to see and they don't want to spend an extra 10 minutes in traffic behind some asshole gazing at the clouds.

You can spout off all you want about "MUH MAXIMUM SPEED LIMITS", but unless you're towing a loaded horse trailer, you're absolutely undeniably expected to do AT LEAST the posted speed limit.

You sound like someone so unimportant that schedules and responsibility are non-existent in your life. You might as well just die because clearly you're of no importance.

>driving home after putting in a 12 hour day
>some fucking faggot doing 15 under the limit
>no excuse for this
>turn on my highbeams and LED flood on the roof
>blind the fuck out of him
>he pulls off onto shoulder
>drive past

Thanks man, I really appreciate you telling me that I'm worthless and that I should kill myself. That's really great of you. You're a really good person, bro.

You did nothing wrong.

>you're absolutely undeniably expected to do AT LEAST the posted speed limit
Well this is just flat out wrong because it's illegal to do any more than the posted speed limit. It's an upper bound you fucking moron, not a minimum. I hope you get caught and need to ride the bus the rest of your life you irresponsible faggot.

Unfortunately, where I live there's almost no one going the speed limit. It's either 120 or 90 km/h on highways, 60 in a 50, and then there's retards who speed in playground/school zones.

Don't even get me started on the ones who don't know the directions and are constantly breaking and accelerating hard for no reason.

Hate living in Alberta sometimes

The amount of people I see getting pissed at me for slowing to 10 km/h on speed bumps at my school (it's the listed speed, and I don't want to damage my car) is nuts. Especially ones with fuckhueg SUVs and lifted trucks. Like I get it, you have a small dick or you're a woman, now fuck off

>Well this is just flat out wrong because it's illegal to do any more than the posted speed limit

Get a load of this cuck lol

>tfw someone was doing this today
>tfw he kept speeding up as people tried to pass him, but he'd slow right down after they were past

>tfw I have two weeks off work and was in no rush
>tfw I passed him, then let off the gas and slowed down to 37mph in a 55 zone
>tfw he starts raging and tries to pass me
>tfw I hammer gas and keep pace with him
>tfw he literally cannot get his Caravan past me and has to slam on brakes and go behind me again
>tfw I do this for a good 10 miles until we reach stop lights
>tfw he pulls up beside me in right lane at intersection and keeps waving to roll my window down
>tfw he thinks he's going to get past me by passing on the right
>tfw I dust him off again and he's still raging behind me
>tfw literally 30 minutes of torturing this faggot fuck and I get to come on Veeky Forums and brag about it which makes it all worthwhile

I love what I'm doing with my life.

>>people who drive slow in the fast/passing lane and then match speeds with the car in the right/slow lane when you try to pass
Rev up those gas chambers

reading comprehension dumbass, he's telling you to go the speed limit and if its necessary go a little faster... jesus you fucking morons doing 10-15 under have nothing better to do but slow everyone else down who needs to make an appointment or get to work/school or whatever... it's honestly just rude, I am a responsible adult who plans for traffic but I shouldn't need to add even more extra time for your granny driving ass

police should patrol for slow drivers and execute them on the roadside

with a sledgehammer

God' work

Slowing down ragefags is one of my few joys on the road.

>inb4 beaten to death

>he's telling you to go the speed limit and if its necessary go a little faster
It's illegal to go any faster than the speed limit. That's why it's a speed LIMIT. There is never any excuse for speeding. I note down the plate number of anyone who is going faster than the limit and report them to the police on the reg

>mfw when I slow down to 15mph under the limit with a speedfag behind me

good god you sperg give it a break, fine I'll give you that it's illegal to go faster than the limit but so is going slower and impeding the flow of traffic. If you want to drive slow in your own lane and it's late or not packed on the road fine but in peak traffic you drive like that and you're just a dick. I'm starting to realize now you probably don't live in a severely congested place like LA, you'd spend all day reporting cars if you lived here there's no way

I only have a few,
>people that lane change constantly in slow rush hour traffic and don't advance or advance 1 car lane
>people that can't figure out how to merge into traffic or change lanes
>distracted drivers in general, my insurance is high enough due to my state, fuck you in general

People who never use the fucking blinkers
People who not only don't use blinkers but also don't give me right of way when I have it
People who start honking while I'm letting people who have right of way pass

>People who never use the fucking blinkers
Cut them some slack.
Blinkers are an expensive extra in BMWs and not everyone can afford them.

This shit right here

i usually bump bumpers and then reverse a bit.
it's called bumpers for bumpbing sake.
:^)

>on the highway, all 3 lanes are full of cars.
>on the right most lane, we drive on the left here, following the car in front at a safe distant but still overtaking because old man's reaction time
>some douche at the back flashing his light
>slowed the fuck down
>mfw

I found that driving something like an S Class where you're isolated in a pod of luxury with the car doing most of the driving for you eliminates road rage

You'll see people acting like idiots, you just won't care because you're getting a massage

I don't recall ever being tailgated by Porsches, Lamborghinis or other real sports cars.
It's usually just faux-rich BMWs or Audis.

>People who slow down while taking an on-ramp
>People who slow down for holes
>People who slow down to turn into a parking lot

Jesus you don't need to be going 10 for your car to be safe...

Top zozzle, m8

youtu.be/rmIfTEZRBko
What the actual fuck

>Mercedes going 45 in a 65
>Zip around them
>see pig fat state pooper in the brush
>stop throttling at 72mph
>Mercedes rages
>slams down the gas and passes everyone while on the right shoulder
> woop woop

People who slow down a shutload to turn in general
"Oh no, if I go anymore than 5 mph taking this corner, there would be body roll and that'd be bad because God forbid my suspension actually does something"

I do this when I'm behind a truck and I know 100% that there is no one in the right lane.

First time on Veeky Forums, kiddo?

>Oh I think he's been tasered
>SHOTS FIRED
>Oooh

But like, what in that situation even warranted shooting?

Reaching into his vehicle.

the speed limit isn't an upper bound you're retarded.

the speed limit is set to a road based on what speed people tend to average on that road generally. It's not a sign that tells you it's the maximum safe speed its a calculated value. Speed bumps and such are items placed on a road when the road can safely be travelled much faster than the posted limit but the designers don't want you to due to pedestrian traffic etc.

If it's icy and snowing that's a different story - that's called driving to the conditions.

if you drive 10mph slower than the posted limit you're statistically a shit driver and probably causing a lot more accidents on average than the people going 10mph faster

at the end of the day people going 10mph faster don't really inconvenience me at all unless you're some childish faggot who can't take being overtaken. whereas people going 10mph slower are causing more crashes, slowing traffic and causing a lot more dangerous situations and both personal anecdotal experience and the statistics show they are almost all shit drivers who should off themselves.

> people who wash their windshields on the freeway

>the speed limit isn't an upper bound you're retarded.
Holy guacamole

oops

Just FYI, the police hate you if you actually do this. They don't care if someone is 10-15 over, unless it is dangerous. If the road is clear and the driver is driving safely and responsibly, they won't even flash their lights at you. Now if you're hotrodding down the road and your car sounds like bees, maybe.

Bait this shitty would only ever get a response in Veeky Forums

You could say trafic engineers and traffic cops have very different minds.

Traffic engineers have minds.

Traffic cops don't.

Oh yeah, I'm sure they send out tickets to all the people you report because they're totally able to fine people on hearsay

Yeah, here in Bulgaria you can drive with 10 km/h over the speed limit and they won't send you a ticket