/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

True wpsg guilds only edition

Guilds:

Wrath: (A) Northcraft instant 68 x1 xp

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4Sm6aUK
my.mixtape.moe/jbgfep.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gee I wonder who made this thread

>Northcraft

New thread pls

Autism at it's finest.
Please do not fuck with the OP.

Here are the current, active guilds.

TBC
Hellfire 3x 1-60 1.5x 60-70
Cataclysm:
Atlantiss Alliance 1x (3x RAF)

Mists of Pandaria:
Tauri WoW (Evermoon) 1x
Horde

hellfire doesn't even exist

my bad, I honestly didn't know.
Where did HG players go?

discord.gg/4Sm6aUK

New official /wpsg/ discord. No cliques are in control here.

wpsg purgatory

Hellfire re-releases in 4 days.

>makes a "no clique" clique to avoid other cliques
Really boiling my potatos

yeah and most hg players aren't playing there

Who is making the guild?

my.mixtape.moe/jbgfep.webm LOL

sounds reasonable to me

Just include all guilds that are actually played in. Don't be autistic.

>When pickles and turdanis form an alliance because they both hate senna
Success breeds jealousy

Serious question here, why does everyone shitpost("hate") Senna? I've never understood this meme

t. senna

You faggots always leave actual wpsg guilds out of the op. Whenever there is competition it happens.

Name 1 true alive wpsg guild other than the atlantiss and mop one

No qeue

Not me, I've only created like 2 OP's and have included every guild that people are rolling on in it. All this autistic infighting does nothing other than discourage more people from playing and you all wonder why most private servers have bad images and low pop.

>join thread
>see expansion you like
>play there

It could be this easy

Nope, they're recruiting normies

>raiding heroic ICC for 7 months and still haven't cleared it
LOL

It could be but you have egotistical autists like Turdanis and Pickles

I swear all you wpsg kiddies are younger than 18 with how much drama you fuck heads have

because he's a slav faggot that takes everything too seriously and is a shitty leader

>tyrannis pickles and foozer join forces
>still cant do shit about it

Sennacore is untouchable nerds get over it

Welp I'm usually all for an united wpsg, but if northcraft is happening I hope someone else creates a guild, fuck this autism.

The falling out of on ToD is the biggest reason.

Memes aside he is really invested in raiding and wants to progress. Sometimes he's abrasive and rubs people the wrong way.

/r/wowservers =====>

>even pancakes btfos tyrannis

LMAO HOW CAN HE EVER RECOVER

What's funny is Reddit most likely doesn't have autistic fighting between each other and they don't get stuck on Morose

Also a vitriolic lootwhore.

We really WotLK again?
Neat

I don't hate Senna I just don't think he should be leading anything.

>When pancakes btfo Tyrranis and he starts tripping over himself

Lmao

t.pancakes

Really used to think this was the case but after raiding with him on the same tier and primary stat has made me realize that he just wants the people that need gear to have gear

>Tyrranis couldn't lead a guild past 10 man Patchwerk on ToD and thinks he can do it on a server that supposedly buffs its content

Who are you if I might ask sir

>Tyrranis can't play anything other than ret paladin and even then he does a shitty job at it

>tfw you remember when Tyrannis levelled a shadow priest on ToD just to be btfo by tanks

me on the left

Usually if an item dropped that wasn't a huge upgrade for one over the other it would just be left to rolls. Most of the 'gorrupt' stuff is just a meme

Tauri WoW - Evermoon Realm

[A] is recruiting all classes except mages and druids

If you're looking for quality /wpsg/ raiding without the chains of senna core clique bullshit, feel free to look us up

"""used to think"""

>vitriolic
sure
>lootwhore
no

loot is determined by rolls in and we've never had problems

CHange the guild name and I might join

Instead of Senna core you get to deal with Tyrannis' 4 non-wpsg brothers and Genetics

>Genetics dick riding Tyrranis in the HG discord
Jesus Christ. Get them both out of of here

Tyrranis nor his brothers are on MoP. Try again

>tyrannis BTFO by PANCAKES AGAIN

LMAO

can't recover

even dares call anyone else a lootwhore after what happened in

>sennacore absolutely buttblasted as they try to shitpost someone who has already been shitposted to death for years

His autism is too strong. I don't know what you think was going to come of this.

I agree but shitposting turdanys and alex pickrell never gets old

Says the man who makes the OP as a jab at people he hates

But you guys are playing cata and panda. So there's that...

Yeah unlike shitposting wotlk gets old

I don't think tyrranis hates anyone. I think he shitposts to keep the community alive. It is only during the bad times when he causes a rift against a player or guild.

Tyrranis, I know anything above TBC is above your level of raiding, but no need to get upset

You think only tyrranis thinks anything post wotlk is complete garbage?

>be tyrannis' grandfather
>fight nazis in europe
>provide for my family and raise children and grandchildren
>autistic grandson lives in the basement idolizes nazis and names himself rommel
>believes he's a true american

No he actually hates people, notice how uppity he has been because Cobe left. Ituh and Meer aren't really involved anymore either. So he is trying to be a leader for wpsg now that he has no competition which is why he hates Senna. Senna is a thorn in his side still. What's funny is anyone could be a better leader than Tyrranis just know how to get past 10 man naxx and play more than 2 classes

t. Genetics

Quit riding his dick man he's worthless

At least ride relevant dick like Ituh or Sennacore

>he splinters the community to keep it alive

>When Tyrranis complains that Senna talks shit behind his back but then trashes Cobe because he isn't around to smack him down again

In game he's one of the most helpful people too. There hasn't been any complaints of how he runs raids or guilds by the people in them. These dramafests always happen when something shitty happens to /wpsg/ and he uses his name an shitposting to keep the thread alive and the community together by doing it. Even if people hate him at least they hate him together.

Genetics please

yarrick you posted this in the discord earlier

>guy who can't raid lead and only knows one spec
>helpful

He starts the shitpost fest, he starts drama, he wants his ego fed and thinks he is hot shit. He has a superiority complex. A literal egotistical sociopath.

doesnt make it less true

What guild did he splinter? Who does he try to poach members from? He created his own core and does his own thing. You faggots are getting mad a shitposter on Veeky Forums. Perhaps you should go back to plebbit.

Why did Cobe even leave? Did he say?

He didn't leave, he's still raiding on Atlantiss

>He starts the shitpost fest, he starts drama, he wants his ego fed and thinks he is hot shit. He has a superiority complex. A literal egotistical sociopath.

So shitposting during the times when /wpsg/ is dead as fuck means he's a sociopath?

Read please genetics I said community not guild. He tried poaching from , his own core is you and his 4 brothers. He does do his own thing but he shoves himself into wpsg affairs and he should do the opposite because there is only one person who can apparently stand him and that's you, Genetics.

I will gladly go to Reddit seeing as they don't have an autistic meltdown every hour and try to splinter their community

How new are you?

>I will gladly go to Reddit
leave cunny out of this he is happily multiboxing on MoP

>He tried poaching from , his own core is you and his 4 brothers.

Lie.

>He does do his own thing but he shoves himself into wpsg affairs and he should do the opposite because there is only one person who can apparently stand him and that's you,

Alright so I guess everyone who likes tyrranis is now genetics? You understand not everyone in his core is his brother. That is a meme bud.

You clearly are an active member there already.

You will soon accept your true overlord, /wpsg/, and his name is Tyrannis

Sennacore be warned, the thread will shortly realize just how superior he is compared to your horsefucker

>He tried poaching from

Yeah Ituh tried saying that too and ended up changing his tune fairly quickly.

>referring yourself in 3rd person again
Okay quick: you have 5 mins to list at least 10 people who enjoy Tyrranis. Please provide substantial evidence of them saying they can tolerate him. I'll wait

Maybe he shouldn't have tried whispering me every day on HG begging me to join.

cya fag

I don't see him in any of the Veeky Forums discords.

>he wasn't invited into the Pancakes house discord
Lmao

idk it proves that you're a bit upset though

>its another yarrick thinks hes actually funny and pretends he has any friends episode

>he thinks im upset at a 55-yard throwing weakling
lol!

rommel is a pretty cool name though

Also Rommel went against the will of hitler before he was killed.

Reminder to never play with the following: Senna, Pickles, Tyrranis, Genetics, Yarrick. All you'll get is drama and crying about who's fee fees got hurt over loot from a year ago

>play with senna
>raid and clear content

>play with pickles, tyrannis, genetics or yarrick
>sit around on Veeky Forums and discord and do nothing but shitpost and argue

Yarrick. You're like 600 lbs and do nothing but sit in a chair all day stuffing your face and spamming unfunny /pol/ memes. You calling anybody else a weakling when you can't lift 20% of your bodyweight is laughable.

And this proves my point even more. The correct option is to not play with wpsg at all

a 13 year old can throw 60 yards. your proud of 55 yards

a fucking 13 yearold lmao

>spamming un funny pol memes
>said by Tyrranis
Lmao the projection and irony is real

DO NOT BULLY YARRICK
DO NOT BULLY SENNA
THIS IS A SAFE SPACE

>play with normies
>clear content with out autistic thread wars and discord shitposting

>play with wpsg
>one guys ruins the thread and guild because he didn't get the loot he thought he deserved

>join senna
>learn animal husbandry skills but he will demand that you have no fun while raiding

>join pickles
>he teaches you the secrets of the universe but will sell your guild for gold or airheads

>join tyrranis
>he will make you a blood brother and teach you the dark arts of shitposting loudly but you will only raid karazhan

>join genetics
>adds you to his meme pictures and will bring you into the fold of real nigger hours but you will play on really dead servers every other week

>join yarrick
>you will gain 300 pounds per week and develop a body odor akin to rotten pepperoni mashed with a bowl of fermenting ragu

Pick your poison

this is a pretty good post desu

accurate

t. Pickles

Judy's fat tits aren't a secret of the universe

Where is the join none of the above

If you honestly think the only person that hates Yarrick is fucking Turdanis you're fucked in the head.

>be yarrick
>get mad that he is the worst option
>have the audacity to say that judi's fat tits aren't the secret to the universe