/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Doesn't have the Deseret Sorceress set yet:
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMO0q8lDNFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a load of this big-league chew piece of shit.

just beat gael

where the fuck do i go now, is that it?

>all these skill-less mongrels on the spear of the church fight

easiest covenant of my fucking life

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?

i think my Shira has autism

If I enter the church, will I be thrown into the optional bossfight? I can't really see where else I'm supposed to go but inside there.

What? The first phase wasn't THAT hard...

how do i become the spear of the church?

disappointing boss honestly

gets WAY easier with each phase, does less damage, gets slower, can't even hit you most of the time in third phase

Where is the new katana in the dlc? Can I get it early to play through the dlc with?

Someone give me a hand with aldritch? pass is gsd on PC at the anor londo bonfire

I do that in pvp too desu

REMINDER THAT IF YOU WHINE ABOUT THE DLC BEING TOO HARD, YOU DONT BELONG IN THIS GENERAL, AND NEED TO GIT GUD

THAT FUCKING DRAGON
DOES A FUCKING LAZOR BEAM AFTER HE FINISHES HIS BREATH THAT ONESHOTS ME AT AT 1,4K HEALTH

WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK

>They didn't give his overheads an aoe shockwave
Thank fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMO0q8lDNFw
>this music
>that fight

Reminder that king's field references have consistently been the high point of the bosses in this series.

Fuck, I'm sweating.

How about you do it in NG+4 or beyond first ?

putting a summon sign in ringed city seems to get you summoned for the fight, the actual covenant is after the dragon boss I believe

Its a boss weapon you faggot.
One made from the soul of the optional Boss. So guess.

So who else got to the hidden area after you give the dark soul to the painter? Am I the only one? Pretty weird, but satisfying I suppose, end to the Dark Souls series.

HOW DO I GET THAT ITEM STATUE GWYN IS HOLDING? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I swear to god every time I play this game Bosses gain new moves. Always something out of fucking nowhere that I have never seen before gets me.

Best stats for Ringed Knight Sword?

A FUCKING LOINCLOTH FUCK YOU LAPP

oh-th-thanks for the slab

same question. if that's it than what the fuck did gael have to do with ringed city?

Alright.

How do i counter these retarded arrow ghosts?

I come back to find the scars on all my old characters have moved across their faces. My autism is on red alert.

POST NEW FASHION

What's a good quality build for 120?
It's the only thing I've not tried yet.

That looks almost as visually busy and retarded as a Nier Buttomata boss.

Thats something different user, you are allowed to whine then. This is mainly for the shitters in NG, who are around 100, and still fucking bitch about it being hard.

People who do this in NG+ are rightfully able to complain, as the scaling is bonkers.

where the fuck is lapp?

There is more in the desert. Go explore.
It's huge tho

SHIT you can get cock blocked out of the DLC katana if you fight a real person?

They actually did another Old Monk style PvP boss fight. Bravo From. The absolute fucking madmen.

Is he really that slow? What the hell, From?

Where does lapp go after you tell him about the shrine of redemption (or whatever it's called)?

Why did they cut the only good armor set in the dlc?

i hate these gook fucking faggots

farming it now like crazy before the only people doing it are faggots with 3 phantoms

>Lothric knights are harder than Lothric himself

That 1 millisecond shield bash triggers the fuck out of me.

w-wjat?

I was just asking for help on aldritch

Nope. Katana is the boss weapon of Darkeater Midir

Ps4 bros is there more co-op and invasion activity at sl 80, sl 100, or sl 120?

Started a strength big manly weapons man build in DaS3.

What kind of early point allocations should I be doing? Just shoving shit into STR until a certain level or somethin?

Aw man my Spear of Filianore boss was a huge scrublord, he basically walked into my sword.

Anyone want to dupe souls on PS4? Need to prepare this char for the DLC. I have 2 stacks of 99 champion and great champion souls, so we can do this relatively quickly.

Same. I don't even think he knew what was going on.

>Get to ringed city
>bit past some dudes with hollow sign and some beggar things
>3 fat humanity dudes
>3
WHAT THE FUCK?

I just got to the Ringed City Streets bonfire and I have the Ringed Knight Spear. Did I miss the Ringed Knight Sword already?

JESUS CHRIST
DEMON PRINCE HAS WAY TO MUCH HEALTH IN NG+4

>3

Use the Bridges to plunge them

>shit tier internet
>spear fight turns into blackflame friede with flashy animations coming out of nowhere and what seems to be invisibility and teleporting

what the fuck did I just witness

Hit the head to score them crits, first phase goes down in no time

YES
YES
YES
FUCK YES

I just beat it. Jesus christ that was mediocre. I guess that's it for Dark Souls

How do I get past the lmao infinite Ruin Sentinels?

So can anyone on PC help me with aldritch? I just wanna get through this game and get to the DLC.

profaned greatsword? absolute madman

nice game you have here

So demon prince confirmed for really good boss? Took me about 7 tries, but then I beat him with 10 estus left lol.

>those arrow fags at the start of Ringed City proper
Okay I'm done with your trial and error bullshit Memezaki.

Use your suroundings Snake, remember the Basics of CQC

Uh

What's going on here

WHAT'S A GOOD DEX/FAITH WEAPON?
I need a good Dex/Faith weapon.
Is Great Lance good? It doesn't seem to do much damage.

Get on the lift next to the bonfire and go through the opening in the wall.

>mfw battling demon prince with a level 100 luck build

27 Vigor
27 Endurance
60 Luck

password dsg?

Lorepill me on the painted world

Is the painted world of Ariandel the same as the painted world of Ariamis?
Priscilla's boss arena can be found in Ariandel's world

Why do the painted worlds rot?
Will the new painted world rot too?
If that happens I suppose that's it, game over, no way to save humankind anymore

If it wasn't for his health I would have beaten him already. This is the first Souls boss that has so many hp without even summoning. Manus had a lot of hp, but he never one shot me.

>final boss is a slow ass giant Gael with a huge billowy cape you will never get
What a send off

Used the Dragonslayer Spear earlier, but the Profaned actually staggers them into ripostes.

I smell faggotry

dude shitty camera ganksquad clusterfuck lmao
dude 100000 hp phase 2

Is there any missable content in TRC if I do stuff in the "wrong" order?

Is there a bonfire ANY-FUCKING-WHERE between where you escape the giant summoning archers, and the dragonslayer armor? Because HOLY FUCK these enemies are horseshit. I'm fucking blitzing past them at this point. FUCK man.

Gotta give them streamers an epic instadeath!

THATS DARK SOULS BABY

Patches is really getting creative these days.

some plebs cant kill demon of below first

yes

better get those timings down.

I never met Lapp, is it because I killed Patches in my playthrough?
Also does anyone know how to get the ringed knight set? Does it just drop randomly from them?

>If you invade at the arrow bridge you get summoned by the boss as a ''SPEAR OF THE CHURCH''
10/10 dlc

Yeah you should bear Midir before waking the Princess so you can collect a slab from Shira.

>Is the painted world of Ariandel the same as the painted world of Ariamis?
Nope, just another painting. Maybe the previous was eventually burned as well, and a new one was painted.

>Why do the painted worlds rot?
Paintings rot with time, just as the flame fades.

> Will the new painted world rot too?
After some time, I guess so, yeah.

It seems like paintings rotting or being burned is kind of like the flame being linked or put out.

This dlc is amazing so far, I love it. The weapons are absolutely rad, each one has more work put into it than the entirety of Dark Souls 2.

>that fucking item up the root sitting right underneath an angel

fuck you

HOLY FUCK MIDIR IS IMPOSSIBLE

whats the difference? arent they the same

You get invaded by Shira at Gael's boss area if you walk into the ruined church. She drops the slab, the mad king weapon and the chime.

>two slabs in the desert
Nice gating from

You guys told me Midir was easy as long as you stay underneath him. You guys lied to me.

There are like two. Do you even explore you /v/agina?

I think I solved what that spell icon of the Silver Knight with Ledo's hammer is -

when you first enter the Ringed City and the giant summons all the archers, he can also summon a dragon head, as well as a Silver Knight with Ledo's Hammer. It does the WA and disappears.
We can assume that they made it a miracle and allowed the giant to cast it, but the fact it actually had an icon meant it was probably going to be a player spell at one point

(i'll repost this here so my triggered post doesnt go to waste)

i finally just beat this cunt
the camera is so fucking bad, i can hardly tell what the fuck is going on. all i see his fucking wings, and basically taking a guess of what he's doing. i constantly had to relock on, which is very annoying because until then im staring at his wings and guessing what attack he's rearing up. this was more of just roll spamming than thought out evading.

this isn't what souls is suppose to be. the camera shouldn't be the main difficulty to a boss. god that was shit

Are you kidding me? I've been running all over this fucking city, unless I missed some door or path somehow.

Fuck me. Where are they?

>Oh hey let's see what Midir can do
>Literally shits lasers in every direction while autistically screaming

Fucking god damn it this is going to be hell.