March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nuC-nIdz_pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post yfw no orlandu bloom

Vayne is ugly! UGLY!

I would think that Garland's would be more useful, especially with the EnDark. But I know fuck all about what people use often.

The rhyming will never stop annoying the fuck out of me.

Saving up for 100 mithril in time for phase 3 banner or phase 4? Which one has more value for a newish player?

Any kind user could explain to me what the description on some of these new FFXV cards that I sadly missed on in Mobious mean when they say "Multistrike Overkill"? I know one of them is Sagefire, the mage card.

3d chibi was a mistake

Just forget about him and start saving up for Rikku

Meta Claws > TGC OSB
Refia BSB > Agrias BSB

So is Olive any good in JP or is she totally outshined by other finishers in their game? wondering how good she'll be in global as a finisher or will she be replaced by someone soon

>Of the 100 things FF regurgitates, the good Doctor isn't one of them.
Pic related.

I'm pretty confident we'll never get Tseng

nobody likes Tseng

>the doc has been arranged by unit name to make it easier to add what you want
>people just add their memelandus without changing their order

Stop triggering my autism please.

Final Fantasy 11 Mobile when?

alexander r3/4 at the very least

Phase 3 has a bunch of BSBs that can carry an entire team, so I would say you should do the following:
>1x11 pull. If you get 4 different relics, stop pulling and pull on Banner 4
>If you only draw 1 or 2 relics and they are not BSBs, pull again
>If you pull 2 different BSBs stop pulling and move onto Banner 4

Let me put it this way: many Japanese players are envious of us having her. I think they want Gumi to add her into their version.

Well, Raines and Refia's BSB are kind of nice since they can self-buff, so you can get away with not having other buffs for a while. On 4, Agrias's holy imperil is pretty nice, and TG Cid's OSB is the best one on anything that isn't both lightning and holy resistant.

It's a shame grandmasters never came stateside, though I don't know if the game ended up being any good.
XI mobile scares me as I don't know what it'll be like.

When the fuck are they translating BD? this isn't the 90's anymore for fuck sake there is no reason to have a game launch like 2 years later or be behind content.

>wanted either faris usb or agrias osb from the anniversary
>now have 5 dupes on both banners
At least I got good relics. Should I go for one more pull here?

The game literally came out 4 days ago in Japan.

>FFXI cancer thread

flip a coin on the decision, and then do whatever you were hoping it'd land on

How'd I do?

Wasn't Nexon working on it?
So pretty much hopefully never.

So, for RK summons, the 5* are usually pretty useless because of the huge orb requirement for few uses. If you have Alphinaud's BSB, you can take advantage of his EnWind and abilty retore command 2 to do a lot of damage with Tiamat. Like the other guy said, Alexander is the most important 4*. Having a non-elemental one is nice too, while most people take maduin if they want to conserve major wind orbs. If you don't care, Valefor works too. The 3* ones work alright for the rest as long as you get them to near max hones.

I would think the same thing but at the same time I know if someone is bringing a BSB for dark, they're probably just going to bring a Cid reins.

>tfw 4 days behind the JP release
fuck this

I have to say you came out quite nice

as no other relic but Shantotto's shall suffice

>If anything were to happen to Noct, I...
What did he mean by this?

okay i've got alexander at r4 and valefor maxed now with the orbs i had left, i guess i don't refresh

Well I've been feeding eggs to Ramza to use shout and was going to get Zidane for his OSB and probably Celes for her BSB, got a few other burst like Braska and Vanille, but I have enough Souls and Memory crystals to get 2 more units to level cap II.

Those should work fine. The only other one worth it is Valigarmanda, which is even more of a problem to hone than the 5* summons.

Keep in mind that mage soul breaks can be a pain to use since not a lot of them can use wrath to build bar, and your only other option to build bar quickly is if you're hitting a weakness. It'll work fine...eventually, but you'll want to use characters that you can rely on normal skills for early on.

>pulling for 5* donuts

>Valigarmanda
first i have to clear it

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

He is handsome and majestic, and even after having been altered by Venat's power he is far from aesthetically displeasing or "ugly".

I was thinking to maybe build Braska since we just got two free summons

>your only other option to build bar quickly is if you're hitting a weakness

This is mostly fine for Shantotto and other three element mage burst like it, as you'd want to be using them against an element weak target anyway.

So to all of you who pulled on the second anni banner and got the relic(s) you wanted or didn't drop all your mythril on it. What are you saving your mythril for now?

I'm personally saving what I have leftover for the fifth banner.

And what did he do right?

XI banner.

>XVs Gilgamesh isn't the FFV Gilgamesh

but Eileen

More like Lady Passwind, amirite?!

With only one or two uses without some kind of abilty restore, it's sort of limted anyway.

Right, so he'd be fine if he used mako's/dr mog right away, but if he hasn't unlocked those yet it he'd have to wait a while.

Got almost everything on the banner and a fair amount of dupes, but no Cyan BSB. Chasing a relic really does seem impossible. I really want to combine this with the other OSB for more power, but I know I should keep it as a stat stick.

This

Hahahaha you pulled more Celes OSBs than Celesanon and he spent 500 mythril chasing it

I like Tseng.

Banner 3, since I have like half of banner 4 already.
I don't know what I'm going for after this. I know I'm going for Cloud's USB like most other people but that's far off.

Cloud's USB is great as an RW. Natively you need to have a lot invested in Cloud to make it work. For most people it's not worth chasing.

Shantotto actually has an OK time keeping her BSB up because her spells have Ninja cast time. You should be able to get 6, possibly 7 actions per BSB she uses. Even if you don't hit weakness likely you can keep cycling her into her BSB.

Also this becomes even more silly once we get her LM which makes her BSB commands almost instantaneous. Not quite as good as Alphinaud's bullshit, but close.

I've got Zack's BSB already, I figure I may as well.

This game is cruel like that

That's as bad as this fucking pull I had on a VIII Banner a while back. It was the one with Squall OSB and I think it also had Zell BSB.

>/ffg/ is suddenly a hugbox
what happened with the bantz?

Suck my cock dude

>CoD Banner 2 (AKA Onion Knight Banner)
>Squall BSB2 Banner
After that i'm not sure.

Not everything has to be hate and internet rage, fag

Yeah, what did happen to the [spoilers] doc drama

yeah it does RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>big RK events
>everything is amicable in the thread

>big BE events
>shitflinging and rage everywhere

really diddles ur fiddle

Coming back to RK, the last event I remember partaking in was the FFT one with Ramza and Agrias. So I came back and dumped a bunch of Mith I had saved up and I got myself:

Onion Gauntlets
Ramza's Shout
Lightning and Squall's Overdrive SB

So my question is, now that I actually have Shout and supposedly Onion Knight's SB from his Gauntlets stacks with Shout, I now have Stoneskin II, Shout, this new Onion Knight buff and several Medicas, is there any reason at all to run ALL four of these in a group, or is it best to just run one of them as a RW only? How do you guys do it?

Before, my A-team would just use Shout in RW and run Wall and Medica in-group, but now that I've actually got these things plus Overdrives I'm not sure of the most optimal way to run it would be.

Phoneposting is dicks...

Onion would be useless until level 93 so be careful about just plugging him into a team right away

It got locked for a month. Then people shut up. Then it got unlocked again. It will be locked again if there is more drama.

In short, they're being fucking retarded and inconsistent with their effect names.

"Damage focus Multistrike Overkill" is just the same as cross/ja/strike skills that do a lot of damage on hit and then a second, weaker AoE effect. (At least I think so, I don't have the card)
"Break damage up" and "Painful Break" are just "break defense down" and "defense against break" but they decided to make two new names for it.
"Break focus" means it's the same as the hammers/spikes/spurs with high break damage. The card in particular also has break defense down as well.
"Multistrike" just means it's like cross slash if you have that. If not, it just means it deals damage 5 times in that one hit/ability.
Armiger is new and it explains it in the description for that card.
Taijutsu is explained on the card. Instead of the ability being modified by your magic, it uses attack instead, and apparently also hits the break guage as well. We'll see how that works whenever we actually get monk (Should be quite soon since they're giving us a monk card. Get hype)

It really boils down to the rates. Even when people get bad or meme pulls you don't see them ragequit RK.

>now that I actually have Shout and supposedly Onion Knight's SB from his Gauntlets stacks with Shout, I now have Stoneskin II, Shout, this new Onion Knight buff and several Medicas, is there any reason at all to run ALL four of these in a group, or is it best to just run one of them as a RW only? How do you guys do it?
only run one of shout or vessel at once. if you're going physical or need dispel, bring ramza, OK can fill in some WHM and support party holes for a mixed team. If you bring all 3 native in a fight you can RW a specific BSB/OSB to cheese fights (use OK powerchain command to rapidfire OSBs on bosses with a weakness). Alternatively, just drop one and RW it if you have good SBs for a fight

>wtf people liked an mmo? b-but /v/ told me that mmos are bad bawww

It's also a dissidia character. good one at that.

Just used a Locke BSB RW. That animation is cool as fuck. I'm even more mad I didn't get it now.

Onion and Ramza's attack buffs do stack so there is some merit to having them both. Probably is you're only gonna have one dedicated damage dealer besides your two buffers and a healer.

>RK
>you can have anything, as long as it's not what you want

I got it way back in the fest it was in, was my first BSB.
Never use it now, though. Agrias is the Imperiler for me.

This isn't true, since the attack cap was raised it's beneficial to run Shout + Vessel if you don't have any other way of self-buffing.

The best thing you can do is run all four. Bring shout, OK, Stoneskin and a Medica. Ramza covers your breaks, OK brings flexibility and then you have two healers as a backup. You can RW a strong physical BSB (Zell, Cloud2, Squall2) on Ramza and your spare DPS and clear all content.

>Then people shut up
Amazing desu, didn't think the shitslinging would ever stop

Don't really care since I am saving up for the Eileen banner and pulling for her instead. If I pull him, I pull him.

Though for anyone pulling for him I will root for you.

The game has given me what I wanted before. In fact there's only really one relic I pulled hard after and didn't get

OK can actually do a pretty good amount of damage just on BSB commands, so he can work fine in a team that uses Ramza as support. That being said, having OK with support 5* unlocked can help a lot too since you can trade out Ramza and RW a mag boost that stacks. The OSBs can be kind of disappointing without a weakness, but can speed up some mid level fights a lot.

The other guy is probably right about only running one of them for now, though. The native option is only superior if you need to activate one of them more than twice, which is really rare. It'd still work with both, but it might be slower.

>If I pull him, I pull him.

You realize there's like a 0.008% chance of getting an off banner orlandu, right

I understand that. But if I do pull him during Eileen banner then I will use him. My main goal is getting Eileen so that I can build up my forces to take on the Aigaion trial and the next XIV raid with Titan so I can clear ELT.

Eileen, Ramza, and Tilith are pretty much auto-win vs Aigaion when Rikku is added on to the mix.

youtube.com/watch?v=nuC-nIdz_pc

What time does gladio dlc come out?

yes

11am PDT I believe

Must be nice. Though as someone said earlier, no matter what RK throws at me, it never makes me feel worse than playing BE.

What does Tilith have over Aria?

>"Break damage up" and "Painful Break" are just "break defense down" and "defense against break" but they decided to make two new names for it.
Thats not what those are at all, which leads me to believe you're actually an expert in bullshit!

>Ignis canonically cuts Noctis's hair
>Ignis is to blame for his Sasuke look

Well that's kind of stupid, I thought the Overkill part was something completely new and that the card that said Painful Break did more damage during break, like the Painful Break trait on weapons and job panels?
>(Should be quite soon since they're giving us a monk card. Get hype)
I can't hype, user. I fell for it and pulled after some of those sexy ass XV cards (even though I decided before they even released I wouldn't) and all I got was the goddamn Gladiolus. Whom I always thought was named just Gladios. Go figure.

Okay then what are they, then?

100% heal and AoE Full-life and MP restoration with a 10% MP refresh every turn with an additional chance to not be targeted by single target attacks. 450 MP Tilith literally has infinite MP given the cost of her best abilities cost around 45 MP.

Would you preffer he looked like Naruto?