Cringe

Who was in the wrong Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=JWRoqfFJgm8

>buying a used trustafarian mobile for less than market value
>expecting anything else

Dealership definitely should have done a little touch up though. This guy would have been none the wiser

>Buying a car online.

Shit I wouldn't even buy a Civic sight unseen shipped to my house for $500. Why would you do that with a super car? Makes no sense.

guy is correct.

look at those tailights

the camera doesnt show just how bad the paint is until 4:25, it really is fucking filthy

Except he could have avoided the humiliation if he would have done a round trip to the dealership and inspected the vehicle himself.

Dumbfuck had 85k to burn, he could afford a road trip or a flight in econo-class.

>read video description
>"The driver of the truck had to warn me about the car prior to opening the rear. He told me that he had never in 10 years picked up an exotic car in this bad of shape. The car was covered in dirt and greasy hand prints. Curb rash all over, broken door handle, bald rear tires, missing fuel cap, stiching in the seat pulled out, broken tail lights, broken window switch. The car also has been dripping hydraulic fluid for the front lift system. Low one full quart of oil."
>Lambo leaking oil

Oooooo someone got fucking ripped off.

>oh no a trustfund babby got ripped off

hahha caveat emptor bitch

Nah i got the impression hes just a mildly successful guy

Almost certainly belonged to a few trustfund kids before this though

Wasted quads

witnessed

to be honest the car doesnt look THAT bad

just strip it and trackday it, fuck dailydriving a lambo anyway

>how do they sell a car like this?
lol you tell me

The cheapest Gallardo on Autotrader currently is $88k, it has 17k miles on it and looks pretty good, but I'm sure it's got its issues. This fucker bought one sight unseen for less. What the fuck did he expect? There are no bargain Lamborghinis on this earth. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is

Furthermore, this guy is the worst kind of car guy. Buys the absolute cheapest expensive thing he can find and then rips it apart for being less than stellar. What a jew

Guy in video sounds like an insufferable asshole with some kinda Cluster B personality disorder.

Yes the car is less than pristine, but as soon as he sees some dirty handprints he's like "it's SUCH as piece of shit" and all this hyper-dramatic toxic whining complaining bullshit. His response is a little too over the top and emotionally charged. I think he prly had some regret prior to even seeing the car or knew it would be shitty, and was neurotically looking for every imperfection to throw a hissy-fit about.

Sounds like the most toxic negative nancy guy you wanna avoid at parties

He's absolutely right about the various oil leaks and the bald tires, though. Hell, it's a Lambo. A dealership not being able to still make a huge profit on the thing even after putting 4 new tires on is just incompetent.

Well..I mean..the general expectation is that the car would at least be professionally detailed before handed over to a new owner. The fact that they didn't even do that says something about the dealership's standards.

He bought it to show it off though, that's the main purpose of these cars.

Boohoo showing off for me is buying a 4k shitbox

Cool

Hes a clown for buying a sight unseen supercar off the internet. There isn't anything in the "should have could have" category.

The fuck are you doing defending his actions on an Alfa Romeo Logo Embroidery Knitting Forum?

The dealer has a legal responsibility to advertise the car accurately, they also owe a duty of care to the buyer that the car they are selling is roadworthy and safe. You have a lot more legal protection buying from a dealer than an individual.

lmao even the memefotainment plasma screen is busted.

Nigger got what he deserves, little dude seems p.happy though.

>Who was in the wrong Veeky Forums?
Both. Selling a car like that isn't fair play at all, it's a scam really. Buying a car, any car, without looking at it in person is pants on head retarded, unless it's an auction and you know what you're getting yourself into.

My dad bought a 5 year old 911 Turbo S sight unseen from a dealership in PA. I told him not to but he didn't care. Car rolled off the truck in FL and it was everything the dealer said it was and more. Absolutely immaculate. If the dealership is reputable it's probably an okay idea but I still wouldn't do it personally.

Sight unseen sale is the equivalent of gambling.

Your dad won the lottery p.much.

oh noes! richfag accidentally got some grey pupon on his discount truffle! please post the link to his gofund.me so i can donate to this noble cause

Thats what I told him. They had a bunch of detailed pics and sent him everything he wanted. My dad had them put it up on a lift and send a bunch of pics. Pictures can definitely be deceiving though.

Not really there are plenty of laws in place to protect the consumer if buying from a dealer.

So... So what? These are all easily fixable.

Just because he was wrong does not mean the dealership was not also wrong.

He brought this completely on himself by avoiding the pre-inspection trip.

I inspected the fuck out of my $1800 shitbox. This guy buys a previously wrapped car unseen on the internet for quite a bit less than market value and then complains that it's got dirt on it and the bottom of the engine isn't spotless.

It was obviously owned by some rich kid that didn't give a fuck about it because daddy bought it.

Quit your whining, peel the wrap off, wash it, replace the rear tires, and have the one inch of bad thread repaired. Worst case, throw some paint on it.

The car wasn't perfect but this guy is just a dipshit.

found the guy who works at the stealership who sold this lambo

i hired a broker to get me a car from japan

was a decent experience overall

He's partly at fault for buying sight unseen, but I feel him.
I was looking at a nice single owner s2k online, dealer sends some pics of it that looked like-new like the ad said. Only problem was that it was on a lift with all the wheels off, said they were doing fluids and break pads. Engine and interior looked good, but a bit hard to see. I'm a total newfag so I have no idea what to be looking for or asking in the engine bay as far as damage goes. Didn't think much of it like an idiot. They say that the car will be up for sale tomorrow.
I drive 80 miles through LA traffic the next day, car still isn't officially for sale yet, cant drive it, no keys so cant even turn it on, and all 4 wheels have insane curb rash on them. All fucking 4 chipped to shit. How does that happen? Then they tell me that they're a 100% no haggle dealership and that I should definitely put my info so that I can just come and pick it up when its ready in a week maybe.

I just back the fuck out immediately, god only knows what the PO did to the poor thing and what they were trying to sell me.

How rich do you have to be to order cars online

That's what you get for not taking that 85k and buying something new.

is this a joke meme question?

>swearing like that with your kid around

i dont get it, it looks really nice why cant he be bothered to clean it himself? its honestly not that bad the stupid arab

>teaching your children to be afraid of words
you are the cancer killing america

lemme guess, the guy got divorced and wanted to make splash in the dating scene so he bought a discount lambo online while naiively putting his trust in a used car dealership. i'd feel bad for him if he wasnt such a fuck up

Dealer accurately described car's condition as terrific. Buyer did not look up definition in dictionary.