youtu.be/F_XaIuw6K6Q

Collage Archive: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previous Episode

First for Gil is best boy

WHERE THE REAPERS AT
END THIS AT ONCE BIOWARE, KILL IT

>it's a "Sara almost caused a Race War" episode

Romance DLC when

I literally cannot understand how they made Vetra so adorable.

what's in the MEA lootcrate? i was kind of curious but when i went through the checkout they wanted to charge $65 for the thing

>Vetra had Ryder climb a mountain to see how Ryder looks like when she's panting

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Post your Ryders So I can poorly draw them

There is still someone among the developers who understands a man's heart.

xth for don't romance the raptor, fuck someone you can have kids with you degenerates

xTH FOR TURIAN AMINO ACIDS

>"Having fun? It looks like you're having fun."

why do they just stand there not even getting into cover just NEXT to cover just standing there, only standing, not shooting, gun pointed at the ground why ? why just stand there??? there are enemies all around and you are just standing there you shits why why just stand there why only standing why why why REEEEEEEEEEEEE

what armor is this?

Let's see what ya got user

>Now I know what you will look like when you're "having fun."

It's because she is an ayy, and that is technically diversity.

Reminder that all the racist waifufags in this thread love the most diverse creature you can fug.

Just got to the Krogan colony on whats that planet called and was genuinely taken back by the gigantic chasm the colony structure sits on. Some environments are breathtaking.

Soon, hopefully

I think my path finding days are over.

Preorder armor

Scavenger

Look at Liam here. Now look at pic related. Why are fan artists so actually fucking racist?

PeeBee is cute and I want to manhandle her delicious tummy

Cora approves of this romance

why do people like playing as shitty filipinos?

nth for will the existence of that bar scene with Vetra ever be confirmed?

But home is where the heart is, bro. And yours adventures with you.

racism is ameme

>ME2 takes place in space
>you do literally everything by pressing the spacebar
pottery

I don't know. The dude is literally the Childish Gambino, not Busta Rhymes on a bad day

Like poetry in motion.

>implying it's the Cerberus people that romance Vetra.

Skeptical.

I want to gargle her amino acids.

this movie night quest is going to be the death of me

is there a STEVE moment in MEA?

Does anybody know what I get from that one Asari bitch if I don't shoot her in the volcano? I swear every fucking site just says "gift".

Cerberus made a ship from the best technologies of other races. Why can't you make a baby from the best waifu of other races?

yeah

I want to affectionately kiss her and tell her I'll never leave her while laying in bed!

>no romance on first playthrough
>Drack falls asleep on you instead

It was perfect.

>Vetra upset at all the faggotry going on in the seat in front of her
A+

Really liked how my Sara turned out

To be fair, it's either shitty filipino, shitty asian, shitty black, or shitty redneck white.

Why does Scott look so dead inside?

Oh fuck romance then, I'm doing that. Drack is perfect

what did bioware mean by this?

Lexi looks pretty disgusted too

Jaal gets BLACKED, Scott gets DRACKED.

They're afraid of being accused of whitewashing so they go in the complete opposite direction and end up back at racist caricatures.

Do the deluxe edition items come with blueprints that scale I-X? If so can you deconstruct them and get your augments back like the regular things?

MMMM, SO GOOD!

Kandros too

So how obvious is it that your sibling becomes a squad mate in MEA2 and dies in MEA3?

Who cares. Post your shit.

What's funny is I actually like Liam's design. He's a hell of a lot more interesting than Jacob, who reminded me of Xzibit for some reason.

How do the Vetra cuddles work if you're playing a chick?

>inb4 they end up in another coma

With "Unfreeze Mom" as the loyalty mission, ofc.

that's because they just cribbed his design from big hero 6.

Give me a bit and I will, I just started a Sara playthrough.

So what are the consequences to saving the Salarian pathfinder over Drak's scouts in the Archon ship mission?

Ryder leans on Vetra's shoulder.

It really should've been the same way for males too desu, she's still way bigger than Scott.

>you will never have a strong qt turian gf to be your big spoon

Is there really a engineer in Meridian that talks about cross species offspring?

Or is this another meme?

Saving all the pathfinders means Dunn lives in the end. Letting Drack's scouts get kettified means you have to fight a couple more behemoths in the final meridian missions.

if you don't save the scouts drack makes you call him daddy

This, they had waifu scientists and waifu engineers work for years on a project that would speak to any man's heart, a thing measured in Kilotalis

>Wanting Andromeda to continue

Fuck
That

We're going back to Sol and having Shepard fight in a civil war trying to stop rebels trying to overthrow the council, while also fighting off Borg-like raiders fused with Reaper tech.

>inb4 Shepard's dead
Sucks to be Renegade scum, huh?

Green is the only true ending

>thinking there will be an MEA2-3 after this
Unless EAWare somehow decides to pull an animation revamp out of their ass, those games will be dead on arrival.

your ryder looks very similar to mine from that side angle

Fuck off and die. Green was a trick, you indoctrinated scum.

>Wanting to go back

You are the worse kind of scum

Making everything the peak of evolution? If that is a trick I want to be tricked.

Anyone? I want to fucking kill the bitch, but I'll let her live if I get something good.

Day 1

Today, a shambling mutated insectoid mockery of my race shambled up to me and asked me in a distorted voice to explain how to have sex with another of its kind. This morning when I attempted to take a shit, I found myself unable to remove my pants, as they have fused to my ass. Attempts to remove them were more painful than you can imagine, and I am force to let the turds force their way down my pants legs. Also the turds have circuits.

I cannot stop screaming.

Day 36

The Geth will not stop asking me such inane philisophical questions as "What if when I power down for repairs, when I return from stasis, I am no longer myself?" and "What if the spectrum of electromagnetic radiation my optics processes produces a different output for me than it does for you? What appears to be magenta to me may appear to be green to you."

I have noticed that Joker has been spending more time with them, and his eyes are often bloodshot. I am concerned that our pilot may not be meeting his sleep requirements.

Also, someone keeps stealing the supply of Prothe-os I kept in my stasis pod. When I found out who is responsible I will murder them.

Day 47

This morning, I awoke to discover that I can hear all of Joker's thoughts. All of them, including the ones he has while rutting with his synthetic toy.

All of my attempts to kill myself have been unsuccessful. Last night I attempted to electrocute myself with a hair dryer in my bath, but the hair dryer turned itself off in self defense. The day before I attempted to strap high explosives to myself and hurl my body into the void, but the bombs began arguing existentialist philosophy with the airlock mechanism. Also, I can now apparently breathe in space.

Shepard. I hate you, Shepard.

Day 53

Today, I met a husk with a piece of paper with the number "27" scrawled on it, taped to its head. Even though our beers screamed and begged not to be consumed, we drank for several hours at the bar, trying to ignore the bar itself yelling at the beer to shut the fuck up and the glasses from which we drank the beer complaining that my lips are too slimy.

The husk told me a tale of woe, how it spends every day remembering what it was to be human and how it can no longer feel or love, but is doomed to suffer eternal remembrance of what it was once, its sorrows spiced by the joy it feels from everyone else through the hive mind. Apparently, I can have sex with husks.

My latest suicide attempt has ended in failure. I convinced the Normandy's waste processing systems to crush my skull, only to wake up a few hours later with a splitting headache. According to the door to the women's lavatory, I "reverted to my last save point".

I do not remember entering the women's lavatory. I had previously assumed the doors cannot actually open.

Day 71

Today, a Geth Prime approached me and asked for instruction on the use of the confused, mangled mass of psuedo-genitalia and wires grafted to its crotch. As this is the ninth time this has happened, I am beginning to suspect that this is some sort of a joke among the Consensus.

I am not amused.

Day 234

The plague known as "synthesis" teaches us new horrors each day. Every time we think the peak of our suffering has been reached, we find that new and more terrifying fates await us. I woke up this morning and my left foot is now a blender. The human woman Williams gouged her eyes out this morning, but would not stop screaming that she can still see. We have chained her to the bulkhead for her own safety. If I had a shred of my honor left, I would hijack the ship and crash it into a moon, but I no longer believe that death is any release.

Last night, a coffee maker in the galley attempted to mate with me.

mass effect will be relegated to mobile games after this

Here's your (you)

Thank (you)

By lore of the game that option is impossible and Shepard gets vaporised. Same for Control.
I want to go back and fuck more Quarians damnit!

Which is smarter? To destroy the facility or save the Angara?
Also, should I kill the Cardinal?

F2P multi will be the companion app.

>travel 600 years to escape the reapers
>There are already reapers in the new galaxy

well fuck

f DA2 didn't kill Dragon Age, MEA won't kill Mass Effect. EA isn't going to stop throwing money at failing franchises anytime soon.

>bought my copy at gamejew
>spent most of today delicately replacing the seal on the box
>took it back in for a refund, claimed it unopened
>they fell for it

killing angara whenever possible is the only way to play this game

here is your (you)

Holy fucking shit my sides.

Always shoot the cardinal.

If you have Jaal with you he comments "Save the people, we can always destroy the base later" and that was the most logical thing in my opinion

Save the Angara and Kill the Cardinal.

So did you download it or do you still have the disk? Or did you just want a refund and wasted your time to get one?

So tall
So spiky
So cuddly

Vetra was made for post coital snuggling.