Fuck GM

Fuck GM

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/first-look-and-test-drive-of-new-holden-commodore-due-out-in-2018/news-story/e3f614947751b138662fdc7e605f07bd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck GM Global/USA

they bungled everything about the commodore and zeta platform then refused to advertize it

GM are a bunch of cunts these days!

Post Zeta platform muscle cars in protest!

I have been so angry at GM for so long! Its like they don't want to make anything fun or cool, and they just want to make ugly, bleeding vajina cars.

post rare zetas

Now now, a fair amount of GM vehicles under the holden badge are actually pretty decent drives. Barring certain Daewoo imports.

neato

I meant how the USA doesnt get utes. plus no more RWD muscle sedans after this year

and no RHD muscle cars either!

I'm not sure, while factories are discontinuing it australia I think there'll still be "American muscle" cars coming out, considering the most recent mustang was huge and that GM's Holden and Ford are still pretty fucking prevalent we won't lose those cars, we'll probably just see a transition more so. They'll probably still make commodore or fairmont alikes.

oh god
nevermind
what the fuck are they doing
I hope this is a joke
news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/first-look-and-test-drive-of-new-holden-commodore-due-out-in-2018/news-story/e3f614947751b138662fdc7e605f07bd

I mean opel gave us the VN, but fuck me this is a ugly betty.

>considering the most recent mustang was huge
i see more mustangs on the road than i do fpvs or hsvs
legit

I sure hope I'm right. Looking at this article it looks like we'll get another 2001 to 2004 (Jesus christ how hideous) hiatus for the commdore Hope ford isn't going to get butchered.

Looking at their site, seems like they'll be okay. Especially with the mustang. Poor poor Holden. I loved the 2007 to 2016 models. It's sad to see the spirit go.

looks like a kia

Under it's concept design looked more like a botched audi whaddjamahcallit. I mean it doesn't look awful and the interior's nice, but it ain't a commodore I've grown to love.

compared to the ford "falcon"

Actually it doesn't look to different to the VF, admittedly I was shitting my pants on the article which made it look like a chevy geo.
Yeah, but KIA's been like that for a while. Don't forget Korea's been a big part of of western auto-manafacturing so KIA's are bound to look somewhat european.

I'll probably be buying a Ford Falcon XR6 since I see plenty of them on the road and I've heard little negative words. I like holden as a representetive for australian motors, but my preference is probably going to fade away in future years, in regards to their newer cars. But that's all pretense.

We don't even get the twin turbo model the lhd market got.

Fuck this gay noise

im surprised more VT SS commordores havent ended up in the US. cheap way to get a V8 4 door

NZ is the only place i really see them exported to, but theyre expensive asf over there, plus why would you get that when you could get a 4 door skyline/jzx/chaser/crown/anything jdm etc for a fraction of the price

MUH LS1

my dad owns a VT SS and i own an mx5 (mx5 is slow af), dont really think that the difference in power is worth the insurance and price even if MUH TORQUE. that being said i live in tassie where i actually get to have fun with the mx5 and the corners,

fuck buying a commodore to drive in NZ, half their country is fucking volcanos and mountains, in aus theyre perfect w/ the straight roads

Because mustangs have a much cheaper entry point and HSV have to fight against their perceived bogan brand

you should start a business exporting them