byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&p=19119#p19119
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14448
pastebin.com/Bs3L20wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Counterfeit knock off low quality HARD HITTINGS
Accept no substitutes!

HARD HITTING EDITORIALS
ONLY ON /SS13G/

>some incredible autiste wrote a brutal poem for Digitalis' feedback page
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&p=19119#p19119

A poem for you Digitalis, from your good friend Nipples:

Space law is perfect
at least for muh valids
I am safe from the bwoink
find out how, listen to my ballad.

I arrest the dandelion
for growing without a permit
no one is safe
from the JUSTICE I commit

so when I see the clown
run an obvious prank
I open the red book
so he can walk the plank

And oh joy have I read!
A law called grand theft
with a stretch of imagination,
I get to send him to his death!

but wait there's more!
as the crew would abhor
I'm forcing the AI
to crush him with a door

somehow he made it
and I'm so mad
but the Russians invaded!
Sokolov and Vlad!

A man rescues me but hes in a white coat
he was in on it too
Another valid I smote.

Now people are mad
and want me banned
what did I do?
I'm the one in command!

Ill shoot them all!
Im the one in charge!
soon the station will only have me!
and my ego, so enlarged

help me badmins
help me fuck this serb
for I am being griefed
because I am absurd.

end.

Threadly reminder that if you have any ideas for xenoarch artifact triggers reply here or post in the PR, I'll try to get to them tommorow.

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/14448

Asks for random items from a list out loud in order to activate, perhaps in a static but non-Common language
So it asks for, like, a socket wrench, then activates. Then it asks for a sugar cookie, and so on.
A set list so nothing too ridiculous.

That's from the clown he executed

activates when there is a minimum amount of ckeys nearby

People hugging within sight.

when sprayed
when haunted
when next to a corgi

only activates when a lazy miner smashes directly into it with a ddrill

only activates when next to another large

I would love if there were an artifact that popped out of rocks even if ddrilled and then immediately activated ten times in a row
Diddle the miners once in a while

That was a very fun game of chess, 10/10 round fuck cults.

Fun game! I thought for sure you had me a few times there. Glad we got to finish before the shuttle.

cult is like 20 people who all have their hands in a desktop pc case trying to aseemble a computer, when only 1 of them actually knows what they're doing

*assemble
I swear, playing ss13 makes me misspell words that I don't usually mistype

I fucked up hard 3 times during the game, and at the very beginning trying to make a move I realized too late I forgot how to do. It's been years I've had a decent opponent, looks like I became shit and too confident just playing my normie friends. Very fun game man, unironically fired up my neurons trying to get back from this stupid queen loss.

Would the artifact asking a riddle or two be too dumb/not relevant to this PR?

when someone uses a bike horn
when someone farts
when someone sleeps

All requested so far

when someone says meme9000 or boombox

someone help me with a problem in the TEG

plasma and o2 tanks empty in less than a good minute, otherwise it burns and produces at least 20kw of energy. are mistakes being made?

The only mistake here is you

>love the aliens universe
>CM code is decent and the gameplay is pretty fun
>playerbase is underaged cancer and so are the admins
>host refuses to opensource the code because it will ruin their little powertripping fiefdom

>love the fallout universe
>fallout 13 code is pretty shitty, and the playerbase is about 50% decent, and 50% shitty ERP fags there for the ERP

Why can't we just have nice things? Although I did enjoy getting the old CM headmin dedminned for repeatedly reviving himself. When I made a big deal about it on the forums he claimed to be in a bad mood because he was "on a patrol in Iraq with his PMC that day and his buddy got shot". 90% of the playerbase believed that their headmin had enough time to be on ss13 for 8 hours a day while also fighting ISIS

>he doesn't relax with some ss13 after a nice day of shooting dune coons

are wizards spell books one time use or something?
because always when I use a spellbook that someone already used I get hit by spell from that book or I lose limbs and stuff

>hey sir I gotta head back to the FOB, I know we're on patrol but I need to use the shitty wifi to administrate an online Aliens server using heavily modified code from a 2d atmosphere simulator on byond.

This.
He's IRL validhunting.

>yet another round where people order a shit ton of energy guns then ignore the mechanic yelling at them to bring them to get upgraded
>yet another round where the blob whens

Why do I even bother? This is how it goes every single time. I either print off a ton of modkits that never get used because people run off with unupgraded guns, or people bring guns but I can only print a handful because the miners aren't paying attention to the chat to notice there's a blob.

really need to know this

Great round

>shitty AEGs
No thanks.

>blob is always unwinnable
>people just accept this and say it's a perfectly fine gamemode
>this is the norm for the entire server population
when does the meme end

now is blob that op or was that some adminbuse

How hard did blob get buffed? I think the last time I played steadily was 2015, and back then blobs rarely won unless they chose a decent starting spot and remained secret long enough to build up resources. Now they seem to expand fast as fuck.

Miners ignore common a lot
You can use :n to talk to them, since their supply headset picks up both :u and :n
If you were doing that already then, shucks

>yet another round where the blob whens
I wish that I could when.
How do you when at life?

Space isn't always about winning.

No bus was done to help the blob. Might actually look into nerfing the base resource generation eventually.

You need over thirty people in full on readyup validhunt mode to actually stand a chance. Otherwise it's just faceroll: the antagonist.

>auto recharge

It's not really OP. It needs teamwork to beat and people aren't good at that.

By being salty and tired at the same time.

Scaling starting resource generation depending on number of crewmembers is what we truly need

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU DUNY

FUCK YEAH

DUCK YOU FUNY

Someone just needs to change blob speed back to what it was before the blob could spread three tiles and attack you in one rendering frame

FUNY RUNY DUNY

I yelled on common that I had the uranium numbnuts

my experience with mining
>scientist: "hey, could you get us some glass?"
>me: "sure, how much glass?"
>scientist: [no response]

The correct answer is all the glass. Come back with two fat stacks at least.

That's when you bring back exactly one sheet of glass

can confirm this is usually how it goes

What are you gonna do about it nerd?

I said stop it, god damnit.

>not glass shard
meh

>CM code is decent

The hell are you supposed to grief when everything is nerfed to shit now a days? I'D KILL SOMEONE, IN REAL LIFE, TO HAVE THE BOMB CAP LIFTED LIKE OLD DAYS

pastebin.com/Bs3L20wg

Enjoy.

>pastebin.com/Bs3L20wg

WHERE"S THE FUCKIN

WHOOPS I FORGOT TO CORRECT SHOWN TO BE SHONE

MY BAD

>pastebin.com/Bs3L20wg

kys my man

the green haired devil...

Six 7-devs will absolutely destroy the station what are you talking about

Should I bother making odysseuses ?

Or you can make one giant bomb

Yeah, but if you're just looking to griff, that's still there

>7 dev

Nigger, I want to insert a station ending voice activated bomb into my ass. I cannot do that with a 7dev.

Then insert six station ending voice activated bombs into six different asses

WHAT DID ALL YOU GHOSTS WANT FROM ME

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Sell me on the idea, I'm a doctor
why would I use it?

Who were you?

You can use it to replicate honey, peridaxon, and rezadone

Thanks for returning me to my core from an intellicard at ZERO INTEGRITY and leaving me at zero integrity in my core for two hours without restoring me. Still dead at the end. I did not suicide, I did not AFK, I was sitting there in my core dead for two fucking hours.

The CMO. I swear I got spooked 4-5 times one after another but I cannot even begin guess why. That, and you guys were terrible at leading me around. I couldn't tell if you guys were goofing around (which is fun) or trying to get me to do something and I didn't understand.

1. You are NOT to use any information learned while dead if you get brought back to life, no matter the method by which you get revived. Likewise, don't come up with some scheme to tell living people things while dead, or for dead people to tell you things while you're alive.

see

A sec officer wordlessly handed me an intellicard. I'm a doctor, not a miracle worker! I don't know how these things work! But for real, I'll read up on how to care for AIs for next time. We didn't have any science that shift, either, so it was me trying and failing or nothing at all.

It was me, the AI you left dead for two hours, you know, the one at zero integrity sitting in the intellicard in your pocket that you just stuck back into its core dead at zero integrity and left there dead for two hours?

>while dead
But I was alive! What's the actual ruling on using information from people spooking you or flicking lights?

It can also have two mounted sleepers for paramadeics and is pretty fucking fast.
I think it also synthethize any chem it scans (and reinject it for free).

oh shit, can I replace nanobots?

or for dead people to tell you things while you're alive.

Harsetheef was the AI

replicate, I mean.

isn't 5u minimal injection, and that's overdose for nanobots?

I believe they're the only exception to the replication, and this was recently removed because too many people were powergaming the nanomachines. correct me if I'm wrong though.

Turns out, you are correct! Ghosts spooking you or messing with the lights is OOC information.

Whenever I do A+ clownin ghosts spook/hit the lights, I assume for lols

wasn't guiding them, nothing to guide them to given that I am sitting in their pocket. Mostly ragespooking at being left dead for two hours in a case where there were really zero excuses other than incompetence and apathy.

At the same time, things like "whoops the chair in the lobby in spinning again and on an unrrlated note, I'm going to check the CMC and morgue" are ignored because it's just how people play and it's been a part of the game for so long now

What's the easiest way to get bananium ?
Send the clown in a space pod and hope for the best ?

Go into telesci with a CMC and a corpse and see what you can do

What's a CMC ?

The easiest way is Xenobiology, though it's a bit time consuming.

Crew Monitoring Console. There are clown corpses on the clown asteroid with jumpsuits on.

Crew Monitoring Console but I actually mean a corpse with sensors you brought yourself
Alternatively, a posibrain maybe?

Why, when there is no active Captain, is the next in line the HoP, when his job is just being the stations pencil pushing HR? Surely it should go to the most qualified on station second, the HoS.
Sure he doesn't start with the roundstart access but a good HoP, if they exist at the same time, should grant him the position.
Maybe I'm picturing the inner workings of a space station too differently to everyone else, but the HoP should be the lowest priority Head, not the second highest.

HoP has the easiest access for one, also doesn't have much to do outside of access changes and such. HoS is going to be busy with security things, CE with power, CMO with medbay, Hop just has less to worry about

>capcurity
please sir no