/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread casual edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

gamers-high.com/new-danganronpa-v3/data/pants.html
kouta282.tumblr.com/post/158279190230/ndrv3-girls-in-swimsuits-bc-i-dont-have-any
kouta282.tumblr.com/post/158590865345/oh-boy-finally
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for best girls!

I want to save Mukuro. I want to save her from her rotten shitbird of a sister. I will convince Juzo to stop being a bitch and confess to Munakatana before the sisters even arrive, sending that bitch Junko straight to the electric chair. And once she's dead and Mukuro is all alone, i will swoop in like a shining prince right before she hangs herself in her prison cell. I will bust her out and lead her to a nice little mansion in the mountains, where the healing will begin.
Ever used to being the servant, as the only person in her life she will look at me with the same eyes she looked at Junko. She will expect and desire to have terrible things done to her. Instead, i will spoil her with hugs and headpats. At first her frozen heart will not understand my intentions, but with time the buried feelings will come flooding out into the surface. I will make Mukuro addicted to my love. I will make Mukuro unable to live without me. When i'll raise my hand ever so slightly, she will obediently wait for her head to be patted like a little doggy. When i'll open my arms, she will greedily jump into them to satisfy her hunger for warmth. Whenever someone will try to harm me, she will go Gorilla Warfare on their candy-asses. Eventually we will get married and open a little rustic bakery in a nice quiet town, always visited by the same nice people whom my wife Mukuro will greet with a smile, forgetting about the horrors of her past life. That's because Mukuro is a good girl. I will fix Mukuro. The only thing she will care to understand is love

V2ゲームほしい!

gamers-high.com/new-danganronpa-v3/data/pants.html

Anyone can translate this?

Holy shit. You're literally the cancer of all the past fans shitiing up the thread in one distilled form

V2ゲームほしい!

Thank you, user.
Warm replies like yours make copying Junkofag worthwhile.

Kuzuanon said he was going to translate it, we just have to wait till he comes back.

Perceiver is the savior of this place. Plus I want to absolutely fuck her brains out.

Mukuro is a disgusting human being. For her crimes of murdering innocent men, women, and children, she is a danger to society and does not deserve to live. I will personally see her captured, tried, and executed by firing squad. I Am The Law.

Fuck off Alba. Go learn how to be a good villain.

>skim latest Ouma Piss fic update until it gets to the piss
>takes four paragraphs to realize Saihara has a vagina

Fuck that was weird. Still good though.

How did you know that i was a girl, user? Is it my bubbly attitude?
Thank you for the kind words, i'd let you fuck my brains out anytime~
You forgot your hotdog box, old man. Also what this user said

>her

Yadogi Salvador opens the door. He's another detective helping Yui with another case.
He says goodmorning. Yui asks what he's doing here. He says it'll be a long conversation why don't we talk about it in the hotel cafe. Nazuna asks if hes the one with the cape, Yui denies it. Nazuna says it's odd only the culprit should know how to move the rooms.
Yadogi says why don't you guys get out of the room for now. They say yes, they follow him but keeping their distance because they're still suspicious of him. They go down the hall and into the chapel. He then turns around and waits for them to catch up. When they get close enough he begins walking again. At that moment fron the lleft a black shadow jumps out, its the black cape. Yui had no time to scream. The black cape hits Yadogi over the head, blood splatters and he collapses.
Yui gets mad. She says, I won't let you hurt anyone else! You can't hurt be according to the rules, culprit! The cape begins to run into the room to do the trick again, Yui tackles them, their glasses fall off and they are apparently a small bodied girl who is familiar to Yui. She turns around grabs Yui by throat and aims a gun to her chest.

Your smelly "girl" is a worthless waste of space, unloved and rightfully vilified by all. I care more about a cockroach I step on by accident than I do Mukuro Ikusaba. If Junko did one thing right, it was granting her a painful and despair-filled death, wiping her from the face of this Earth.

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Are you a girl (male)?

Would you?

V2 posters are annoying

>lonely permavirgins RP over the internet
Hmmmm.... "No!"
SAIHARAFAG VS. ZEUSSUFAG DEBATE NOW!

But user, how can my smelly girl be vilified and unloved by all if i love her? Are you perhaps starting to see the error of your ways? You hate her, which is why she's not YOUR waifu. She's mine. Not all heroes wear capes, Anonymous. Remember that.
I'm a guy (female)(male)(femalalefamalam)

V2 posters are Amamifags

I want to abuse you so much I'm literally shaking

Alba if you have time to shitpost you have time to go learn how to use your power right.

Is that Yu Narukami/Munakatana?

I'll begin:

>Amami is a bitch who died pathetically
>V2 won't be a game
>zeussu is a shitty meme
>BTFO by meme magic thrice

Any moment now...

That explains a lot.

I wonder who's behind this post....

O-oh that bussy popping

A pathetic erotic roleplayer calling me a shitposter. You may be too fat to see your own penis, but surely you can see that you are throwing stones from a glass house.

This general is a mistake.

Sup zeussufag

Reminder that gays are ruining everything

>t. saiharafriend

>It was too late.

>Kiibo watched in utter fascination as Kokichi groaned and a wet patch grew on the front of his white pants. It was small at first, and he took another step, tears springing to his eyes. Kiibo heard him whisper “It’s too late” as he slowly sank to the floor, giving up and letting go. His piss hissed out audibly as it soaked his clothes and began to pool around him on the floor. Despite the humiliating situation, his face showed relief that his bladder was no longer bursting. He was smiling. It was…

>Kiibo’s face heated to almost dangerous degrees. It was hot.

>“You’re enjoying this.” Kiibo jolted back to attention, ready to apologize for staring, but Kokichi didn’t look upset. No, intrigued was more like it. “I’m doing something so disgusting and you look like you could cum right there. You didn’t say anything about having kinky programming.”

>Sometimes, Kiibo wished he could lie as easily as most of the humans. But it seemed wrong to him—Kokichi was in this position because of a deal Kiibo had made with him, and now that Kokichi had upheld his end despite what had happened, wasn’t it right for Kiibo to tell him the truth?

>“Ouma… I don’t have any genitalia.” Kokichi was sitting in a puddle of piss, but the glare on his face was still enough to send Kiibo’s circuits into panic mode. “I apologize for making it seem as if enduring this would get you something that I could not offer. But… You are correct. I did enjoy that, even if I lack the anatomy to make my enjoyment physically apparent.”

>Kokichi was silent for a few moments, staring intently at Kiibo, as if looking for some kind of answer on his face. Suddenly, he smirked.

>“So if you had a dick, seeing me piss myself would have given you a boner?”

>“Yes.”

What a moron.

Alba don't you have a meeting to go to?

Don't start shit now, please. They just made 2 posts in this thread, how bad can that be?

What a retard.

Saiharafriend hasn't taken his meds today so he's a little more on edge than usual.

Damn it, not again.

The erotic roleplayer can not counter the riposte and repeats himself. Fetch me another plaything, it seems that this one has broken.

STOP THIS YOU DISGUSTING FUCK I DON'T NEED TO GET A PISS KINK

Don't even start this as a joke

You hold a special piece of my heart, user. Just for you. Would it still be abuse given how willing i am? I guess we'd have to see~
Splendid deduction, Sherlock. What tipped you off, the fact that V2 was supposed to be mostly about Amami? I don't even like him that much, but it seems kind of obvious who'd support this the most. That's like saying that people who wanted UDG were Tokofags.

It's not from this thread alone. It bothers me how much they suck nip dick as if everything they say is 100% correct

You have taken yours right Amamibro?

What a dumbass.

Alba Simon is calling. He's saying did you finish villain school already?

S-She'll get bored of writing piss eventually, right?

She takes requests, right? Where do I ask for Kiibo being functional as a toilet and them both getting off on Ouma pissing in him to assert his dominance?

shit taste user.

Obviously V2 would be mostly about Amami and/or maybe Tsumugi tripfag. Since you know, he was obviously the protagonist and is one of the links with V3

What an idiot

>tfw a tripfag makes you look retarded
How will our Saiharafriend ever recover?

Sad, I pull his string and he has only one line to say. Surely, such infantile behavior is why he seeks comfort on an imageboard.

>actually defending a tripfag
Why are amamibros so cancerous?

Friendly reminder bros.

Yes, I know they can be really annoying but this time they just made 2 posts... Instead of complaining, you could've just ignored it and continue with you life. Now that you've summoned them, they're going to start this stupid zeussufag vs saiharafag fight again...

Anyone else feel a thicc aura of sexual tension when these two argue? I can't take it, it makes me feel so horny!

>s-s-stop talking about things! It makes me u-u-upset!

That's what i said you... b-baka...
I'm not taking sides on this one as i don't care, but what i find funny is how this Saihara Amami shitstorm still has any momentum at all.
Can't we pound tripfags for a while instead?
I just wish i could get on it desu, i feel left out.

kouta282.tumblr.com/post/158279190230/ndrv3-girls-in-swimsuits-bc-i-dont-have-any
kouta282.tumblr.com/post/158590865345/oh-boy-finally

UMI DAAA!!!!

>replies twice to the same post

how many scenarios can one make out of ouma peeing himself anyway?

tumblr "everyone is trans" shit annoys me but cuntboys are hot, honestly, so i made it work

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feel happy

wen day is dark alway rember moonman

What a loser.

Alba the police said to keep it down.

Why are you like this?

Sorry, posted the wrong one, bros.

>Moonman
How racist is Kaito?
Is the translation team going to put normie Momota in KKK to show how edgy he was?

THIS DESPAIR AND POINTLESS CONFLICT IS DELICIOUS

ARGUE HARDER, I'M SO CLOSE

I just like how triggered that Saiharafag got. His autism always makes me smile. I'd pound you though.

This image is shit and so are you.

By the post, the limited vocabulary of his degenerative mind dwindles. My condolences go to his family, having to take care of him and his inchoate frontal lobe.

Going by the notes at the end of other chapters/fics, she does (not that I checked or anything). If you send her an user request with that she might just write it.

>Using paint
Wew

>I'd pound you though
Now we're talking. Elaborate.

>(not that I checked or anything)
Tell us your scenario, user.

(You)

So, /drg/. Any of you made further progress in working out what's going on in NDRV3?

>p-paint!

>replies to the attention whore tripfag
And, once again, I'm proven to be the ONLY poster in the entirety of Danganronpa General who is NOT a drooling mongoloid.
SUBTEXT: Before you consult your chatbot flowchart for the next canned response, I am in fact NOT the Saiharafag, and if somebody else replies to you, they are in fact NOT me!

blame this dude Talk as much as you want, just stop sucking nip dick please

>tripfag beta orbiting
>zessufag shitposting
>V2posting
>piss fetish ouma
this thread is off to a bad start

Fuck. I hate Mukuro but man can she take dick.

I'd take you around the world and toss you in the trash when I'm done

>Amamifag giving attention to tripfag-kun
Why so degenerate?
Just using your "arguments" against you, friend

I want to fuck perceiver-kun.

I want to wait until he's exhausted himself waifu/namefagging and jerking to the sexual tension in the thread and he passes out on the floor. When he's reached unconsciousness, I want to slide my dick into his loose asshole, already gaping from the countless anons who have plunged themselves into his ass. I want to fuck him roughly, the only way his loose ass will gain any pleasure, as he wakes up and realizes finally, he's getting laid again. I want to fuck him until he comes from the degrading pleasure, screaming IKUSABAAAAAAAAAAA as cum flows from his dick for the tenth time today. I want to come in his asshole, leaving it dripping, as I walk away, leaving him to reply to 6 different anons in a single post while in an aroused state.

Cry harder.

Saiharafag pls.

Would you blame your doctor for chemotherapy getting you sick when it's killing the cancer? No? Then you have no basis on which to place ME at fault.

Amani defeated TDR, V3 is just a copycat game made by a copycat TDR because Amani said it's a sham and Tsumugi said that she wanted to copy something.

>Amamifags idolize Rantaro for being "alpha"
>yet they are also behind the tripfag beta orbiting as evidenced by

Why did they mean by this?

Saiharafriend I know you're breaking down but you may have accidentally replied to my comment twice. I will call the manufacturer company first thing tomorrow morning.

I want your father to shoot you and then himself after he realizes how much of a failure he is for allowing his son to become such a fucking loser.
>he's
Well, at the very least you aren't delusional.

Haven't sent her anything because dudes peeing doesn't really do anything for me. I only like girl omorashi/piss stuff and she's a fujo.

One day I'll write my self indulgent Ouma/Miu fic where he makes her drink panta until she's bursting and grinds his shoe into her pussy as she wets herself. One day.

Amamifag pls
...what?
(You)
I'm not the Albaposter, friend

>replies to his own post
What did he mean by this?

>V2 posting
I'm not sure if we can even call it "V2 posting" when the only thing they did was write "V2ゲームほしい!" twice. They didn't even post retarded theories this time but the general lost their shit anyway.

>dodging the question
>s-samefag
As expected

HOLY FUCK THAT'S JUST ENOUGH

I'M COMING, user-KUN

Wow, I have actually never encountered somebody so easily predictable and lacking in sapient thought. What's next, if I ring a dinner bell is your mouth going to start to water? This is a fucking psychological study right here, I should be getting paid for this.

I'd say posting this stuff was a piss-poor effort at trolling but I feel that'd be counterproductive.

You mean Saiharafriend lost his shit. That's what happens when you don't take your meds.

>PUNS

The fact that the games are in part forced by a larger body than a reality show producer is pretty commonly accepted/theorized, at least.

Nevertheless, with a few recent translations it's very possible that this was not an "official" game.