He sheds, but he saves Edition

New World Expansion Soon
comingsoon.totalwar.com/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed) (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

last warning bud

How do you beat dorfs as empire

Forget to add that friend always does corner camping.

nth for fresh beats.

Wait the fuckboy out. If he wants to be stubborn, return the favor.

iirc empire cannons outrange dwarf ones and do great vs the tightly packed infantry formations of the dwarfs. If you bring handgunners and spread your army out you can easily surround the buff-blobs dwarfs like to form and take advantage of the fact that the dwarfs have no cav to chase down your handgunners with

Anyone who isn't excited for the lizardmen on some level had a miserable and unhappy childhood because they never knew the joys of playing with toy dinosaurs when they were a small fry. I pity them.

>mfw there are Lizardmen rebels
>mfw every battle in lustria takes place on plains with a smattering of trees
>mfw the slann end up being release gelt tier

>every battle in lustria takes place in a dense jungle where it is impossible to see anything

I hate fighting in the empire territory because of the occasional pine-forest you get, the jungles of lustria are going to be a fucking nightmare

Is there anyway to force a unit to break ranks and engage? My halbs were fighting four men at a time on the varghulf I sent an attack command on. Wanted to swarm him.

Bringing more handgunners is kinda risky if he decides to rush-in all out sudden.

What about mages? Guess light wizard and web him or gray wiz maybe.

The only buff Azhag needs is Nagash's ghostly voice replacing the normal advisor.

There anymore of these? I saw an Empire version but been wondering if theres more. Also, TROLL KING WHEN

>Bringing more handgunners is kinda risky if he decides to rush-in all out sudden.

Well thats the point - what is he going to rush with? The fastest units the dwarfs have are gyros, and if he tries to shoot the handgunners w/ them the handgunners will win, and if he tries to melee w/ the gyros you can hav a cheap cav unit nearby to support.

Mages suffer vs dwarfs due to the 25% magic resistance - you could bring a jade wizard to help survive the melee vs dwarfs, or maybe net gyros w/ a light wizard if necessary, but I don't see the need for wizards vs dwarfs

I have three "complete" ones. Should probably finish re-doing the Dwarf/Greenskin one, I was unhappy how it initially turned out.

>tfw I'll finally have non greenskin friends in campaign mode.

LETS BE TRICKSY TOGETHER RATFRIENDS AND PALEGAYS

Oh cool, thankyou you beautiful man!
Youre doing gods will

Don't have heraldry for this one but it's basically complete otherwise. Has some slight speculation but nothing more lore-breaking than Vlad and Isabella still being alive.

Flame wizard for +arpen and fireballs to snipe gyros?

Ludwig isn't a general, just a standard bearer and mlg badass. Having him lead armies would just be weird kind of like Grombrindal.

Huh, did not know Kemmler hailed from Brettonia

the problem with bringing bright/grey wizards vs dawi is that their +ap dmg spells also confer magical damage to units, which means that you are going to be doing less damage due to the magic resist the dwarfs have. Fireball to kill gyros doesn't seem like it would be terribly efficient.

from what I've read he spends a lot of time fucking around by that abbey where one of his quest battles takes place, so it makes sense to put him in mousillon seeing as how that is the closest vamp settlement

Playing this on VH, empire declares war even though they are neutral. Damn these welves are overpowered

>lord
>two heroes because dwarfs always spam heroes
>Any mage who can buff
>lots of GS/swords
>lots of cheap cav for flanking
>lots of steam tanks
>a couple of crossbows for gyros

Thats it

Hey, im sure the duke doesnt mind.

> like Grombrindal
That's basically what I figured. I'm sure there's probably a more appropriate Reikland character somewhere, but Ludwig has garnered less complaints than the guy he replaced. I used to have Thyrus in that spot.

Not so much hails from, but as notes, he mostly dicks around there. It's also sort of a weird prospect for him to be working with Mannfred.

Fuck yes, I managed to actually win, after so many tries.

>ai only attacks after assassinating your general

this kind of stuff is what pisses me off about the hun campaign, I have killed so many fucking agents but my inbred clumsy retards can only stop 1 agent/turn from fucking with my hordes, and the ai will literally swarm you with fucking agents

Its a weird prospect for anything or anyone freely working with mannlet

Thyrus would be more fun than Ludwig, unless they suddenly put banners into the game somehow.

Rock the boat!

Isn't Emmanuelle von Liebwitz in charge of Wissenland? Surely she'd be the one in control of Wissenland.

Is this 120mb patch anything?

Yes, but she ain't a fighter or a general, so it would be impractical for her to be head of faction in the game.

>is something something?
Yes

Yeah. The only reason I have Zacharias with him is because he's a fellow bloodline usurper and it makes the chart look nice and even.

Unless they pull her out of their ass as a general, which honestly wouldn't surprise me given CA's weird track record with LL choices, nope.

Where can I learn what the something is?

M O D S

One of the redeeming qualities of Rome 2 is being able to smash a human Rome player to bits as Carthage in HATG Co-op. Few feels are better gents.

By knowing how one finds where one learns where something is

Will Skarsnik go Brazilian?
I want a Greenskin vacation

you haven't seen anything yet

looking back I probably should have, but I'm in way too far now to remove them at this point

A weapon to surpass metal gear

is emporor's finest supposed to only boost the non-ap damage of greatswords?

Get better friends.

Guys how do I get a good start on Wood Elf DLC as Orion? Like in first 20 turns.

Also, if you want to roll, here is the pic

iirc the only thing to keep in mind for the welf dlc is that upgrading the tree will spawn beastmen hordes, and that beastmen hordes will always be spawning later on in the mini-campaign. Its actually much easier than the regular campaign as there aren't any amber requirements for your main settlement chains

>orion
>green beastmen

kys

>somehow
In my short time as a fan of this series I have deduced that if CA says they can't do something, they are lying out of their whore mouths.

What are these suppose to mean?

Are you being serious or?

>Can't update Warhams on my SSD because "not enough space" despite having14gb free

How do I avoid this situation happening again?

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the joke
>your head

become the boss of ca and force them to change the way they update their games

Dat haze, warhammer needs some more weather, I liked it more when we chose time of days and weather

>Those lovely flat patches where skavens and colonists have been logging or simply burning down the forest.

SWEET RELIEF

>have to watch enemy agent actions
>even with show ai moves off
>even with sped up actions they move at the original speed
>no way to change it
>no mods that fix it
>only way to avoid it is to mod out agents alltogether

this is still a problem in wh, and has been an issue since shogun 2 - why the fuck hasn't CA gotten around to fixing this?

You are at the club w/ your gf, when these guys feign a charge, turn around and fire a precise volley of arrows into her ass, what do you do?

Gehenna's Good Doggos

Why Ostermark and Ostland are such raging cunts? They are literally the sole reason that north-east side of the Empire in such poor shape with their constant petty wars against neighbours.

>accuracy 0
Nothing because they obviously missed.

its a bug w/ the extended ui mod I use, no unit has more than 0

Besides - Their shafts are guided by the very devils they are named for

If CA would ever want to release second non historical title after finishing Warhammer i would like to see something sci-fi/space fantasy based. At first i thought that this will never fit Total War, but after i experienced tanks, monsters, and flying units in Warhammer i think it could work. Especially if they choose some setting based heavily around melee fights (like Warhammer 40k) or make their own. It's not like they have to use someones recognizable IP for their games. They already have a lot of fans, Warhammer brought another wave of them, and taking franchise to space will certainly bring them spacefags too.
I don't see any reason to make Warhammer 2 after they will finish this one. Current Warhammer will be perfect after all those standalone expansions and dlc without much room to improve in sequel to make it worthwhile. And every setting similar like Lotr wouldn't be distinct enough to be interesting. But Total War in space? I would pay for that. It could be interesting if made right.

>But muh DoW and Relic
They can go fuck themselves, CA is better than them.

Is there official /twg/ rankings of every single Legendary Hero for campaign and for multiplater?

While I think a 40k TW game could work, I also imagine it would simply be too much work for CA.

And I cant even imagine them doing another fantasy game. I mean Warhammer really nails everything, there isnt any other type of fantasy they could do that would feel unique, not unless they did some major gameplay changes like more customization in units or something.

Yes, its pretty complicated though;

Campaign; Literally doesn't matter, game is too easy
Multiplayer; Literally doesn't matter, battles are won by abusing shitty strats over and over not your lord choice

I think CA's hand are full with what are they developing right now at least until 2020. Two other full Warhammer installments and a (probably) renaissance game on the horizon.

The Red Duke is the best multiplayer lord
Vlad is the best campaign lord
Kholek is best anti-infantry lord
Archaeon is best anti-lord lord

>battles are won by abusing shitty strats
red duke wins battles by having access to helm of discord in his gear (I believe; not 100% sure on this)
so yeah pretty much this; except the lord choice can sometimes be the shitty strat you abuse

Just had a terrific mess of a battle with Grimgor and Wurrzag
Grombrindal was reinforcing me, but he decided not to join in and just sat over in his corner like a real dickhead
This is the view of where most of the fighting took place, from the enemy's perspective
They brought 3 spoidas and 2 giants, which I was able to put them out of action pretty early with my archer units
The furthest back blood splotches are where my archers were
You can see that my Eternal Guard on the sides and shoulders of the archer zone got beat to shit

Warhammer 2, as far as I know, is pretty much just going to be an expansion on the first Warhammer. You can play it on its own, but it really is to add more to the base game.

As for sci-fi...I dunno, I'd like to see them try. But I'd hate to see them try to work with Warhammer 40k, even if GW were willing. It's just such a fucking mess.

Orion had rushed up to meet Grimgor and keep him away from the rest of my guys, but gotten beaten to a mess by Level 30 Fully Decked Out Grimgor in the process.
I pulled Orion back to keep him alive, and as Grimgor was chasing Orion back to the archer lines, I netted him down, and let all my archers close range unload on him.
Burned through a lot of ammo putting him down, but hey worth it right

based grimmy

Here's the dickhead who wouldn't help woodmates stop greenshits

>less than three days

there is some user RIGHT NOW, IN THIS SAME THREAD, that is unironically excited about WORST elves

Show yourself faggot

I like Helves. Great color schemes, cool animal motifs, heavy as fuck cav, cool looking armour, swordmasters.

Don't really give a shit about their possible lords though. Teclis and Tyrion are faggots.

>missing a literal giant target

FREEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

>miss the shot

>3 days come quick-fast

>Grombrindal was reinforcing me, but he decided not to join in and just sat over in his corner like a real dickhead
Your fault for expecting a dwarf to help an elf

High elves are fucking awesome. Dragons, phoenix, magic, elite infantry. Literally what people play warhammer for: flashy monster and magic.

Druchii have better women than Asur, proof me wrong.

you mean Dark elves

HOW THE FUCK DO I PLAY BRETONNIA!?

I play Warhammer for the chicks

What's the best Warhams overhaul?
I've tried SFO but it really doesn't seem to change much, battles are still short as fuck
Is Lorehammer any good?
Or am I better dealing with the short battles and just using a bunch of unit mods and shit

Is Kam's Proper Combat mod still being maintained? People really rated that one

high elf woman stay where they belong, the kitchen.

do you play with like small unit sizes? SFO is the only mod upto date that slows down the combat I think. could definitely be slower but its better than vanilla.

But you just posted the worst elves.

Are Lizards capable of getting along with other factions?

NO

Yeah nigger, I'm here